Covid19

On 3/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, Alkpaz said:

covid-vulnerable-groups.jpg.714b095a29d2ba076fc5bd3d0d19b595.jpg

And smokers!

Covid-19 attacks the lining of the lungs, bad stuff starts to happen when that lining is penetrated and bacteria and other nasty things can get at the workings beneath it. Smoking also destroys that lining. 

Part of the reason really young people (<16) are so resilient, when you are young that lining is super thick, and gets worn down as you get older.  

So seeing how you can still go to the grocery store if your area goes on lockdown, that means everyone who's hoarded all of the toilet paper and perishable foods such as milk and eggs are the true definition of the term "Sheeple". But who am I to judge since all they're doing is making my bank account happy.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm so dead ?

I saw a clip of someone asking this Aussie guy what he would do if he had to self-isolate - his rely was "Put my feet up and punch some cones" which apparently translates as smoke spliffs. That would work for me.

16 minutes ago, winny257 said:

nope, smoke kills all viruses

Not only them ?

Btw, do we have a weed delivery service in Germany now?

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

smoke spliffs. That would work for me.

Are you prepared already?

I guess spliffs will run out soon if ppl find out ?

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

self-isolate

My main Drug is still LL+Skyrim, so self-isolation appears to be the same as I do at weekends :classic_ph34r:

1 hour ago, coolfreaky said:

looking at the bright side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more time to spend at home

more time to think

less oil and gaz consumption

less garbage 

less pollution 

pick the one you like or add more

all people stay at home.
no more electricity, because nobody works anymore!
possible nuclear reactor disasters, because nobody monitors the system!
people need medical help, but there is no doctor, they are at home!
food supply stagnates, all food groups no longer work!
and there is much more, it would be a disaster which you can’t even imagine, when everyone stays at home. :classic_wink:

7 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Toilet paper will run out

There will not be any food so things will balance themselves out. No garbage in, no garbage out. ?

(forum just ate half my post)

As I was saying, I think this whole virus thing was started by Manchester United supporters to stop Liverpool winning the title for the first time in 30 years.

2 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

NO MORE TOILET PAPER !        forget about libraries   you will need to wipe with an iPad !!!    or with a 24 inch screen.

A well-know British brand

Puppy.thumb.jpg.6a1e83993d16e423fdd1679210dca385.jpg

The joke is that the rich are alright because they can afford to use real puppies. ?

16 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

Read reports, that sells(paper, electronic) of books went up. By a lot. Extra spare time, so why not read a nice book?

uhm, they weren't meant for reading...

Although, but now that you say it, you could read them first or during the big business ?

Unless you live near a ?field like Psalam ?

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

all people stay at home.
no more electricity, because nobody works anymore!
possible nuclear reactor disasters, because nobody monitors the system!
people need medical help, but there is no doctor, they are at home!
food supply stagnates, all food groups no longer work!
and there is much more, it would be a disaster which you can’t even imagine, when everyone stays at home. :classic_wink:

Well the dead are not rising yet  !!!!        than it will not be the disaster you can't imagine.    we will recover and forget it as before.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

Lol, Winny, that's sage. You can't smoke it, but it has a very nice smell. Similar to the older and much better smelling weed. People use it for meditation or to clear the space of negative vibes.