I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

Tramp Stamps - A Collection Of SlaveTats Packs

View File

Packs:

Main Pack

A collection of slutty/objectifying tattoos, stuff like loving/needing cocks, wanting to be bred, being a cocksleeve, etc.

227 Tattoos, 8.4GB unzipped (maybe I went overboard), the compressed version was removed due to issues.

Rough Pack

A rougher font and rougher subject matters, rape, ownership, etc. Many more to come for this one, I just wanted to get something out there for now.

17 Tattoos, 1.4GB unzipped.

Furry/Bestiality/Creature Pack aka FCB Pack

So far just tattoos about horse/dog cocks and knotting. WIP. Honestly I need more suggestions for this one because I don't know what to add except more types of beast/creature cock ones.

10 Tattoos, 853MB unzipped.

Lesbian Pack

Tattoos about loving pussy, no men being allowed, turning straight girls gay, that kind of thing. WIP.

23 Tattoos, 784MB unzipped.

About pack size:

The reason the packs are so large despite having so few tattoos is because they're very high resolution to avoid looking blurry and pixelated, and because of the software I use to place the tattoos. If the packs are too big for you, there's a compressed version of the main pack, and you can look at this comment to see how to compress it https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-collection-of-slavetats-packs/?do=findComment&comment=2949811 use 4096x4096 for a decent compression that doesn't result in TOO much quality loss, and 2048x2048 if you want to go even further.

Useful additions to slavetats:

RapeTattoos, which gives rape a chance to apply slavetats: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/ download this rTatsSettingsTemplate.7zpatch and put it below rapetats and this pack. Thanks to @osmosis-wrench for making it, and look at his post for more info https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138380-tramp-stamps-a-collection-of-slavetats-packs/?do=findComment&comment=2946745

Monoman's Mod Tweaks to configure RapeTattoos: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

Slavetats magic manager, which lets you save and load presets of tats: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3242-slavetats-magic-managerstmm/

FadeTattoos, to make tattoos fade away: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3586-fadetattoos/

If you want to have more than 6 tattoos, open up skee64.ini if you're SE, or nioverride.ini if you're LE and scroll to [Overlays/Body] and change iNumOverlays to whatever you want the max to be. The max for slavetats is 12 unfortunately.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for more tattoos!

Let me know if any of the tattoos look weird or should be changed in some way!

2020/03/11: the performance patch is no longer necessary with the latest update of slavetats

CustomPreset.xml here is the bodyslide preset I used for the screenshots, it's CBBE. Edit: I've since turned up Apple to 50% and Size to 150% on the ass for the current screenshots.

Requirements: 

CBBE Body, though UNP should probably work too
Slavetats: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

Installation:

Install like any other mod.

Donation:

Apparently donating is something people want to do, so I've made a buymeacoffee account if you want to donate

Credits:
Aki K for letting me know mudbox exists and for his guide on it, check out his slavetats here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124954-aki-collection/

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Weee, that's slavetats for the intellectual slut!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SlaveTats. The sluttery is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of slutonomics most of the lewdness will go over a typical player's head.

(slightly modified copypasta btw in case anyone takes me seriously)

53 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I am Otaku Prime, and i approve of this message.

Even though there's not any anime in it? Damn, you must be getting desperate.

On a more serious note, thank you for your valuable otaku endorsement.

42 minutes ago, Rod Broward said:

how the HELL did you get your character skin to look that good? especially on cbbe? (i have no pref)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798 with goosebumps & an ENB & lighting mod helps maybe?

16 minutes ago, nutsnuts said:

could you upload your bodyslide preset? Thank you have a good day

It's already in the post :)

Untitled.png.eed13649df2c836000d4a016c73ca506.png

I am very pleased with you tat-Pack. I really appreciate your flavor of Slutty.  One thing though if you had the time or care. Tramp stamps give that expectation of the lower back area. I would love to see some of the appropriate tattoos from the pack actually as stamps. I hope you plan to add to the collection as well. There are so many damn facets of slut tats that no one even touches on.  No packs out there for insest, daddy/daughter, etc. Good work though man, loving it!

Tramp???? were is Tramp??? WTF, man? I thought you were making ass tattoos in the style of “I make America great again” or at least “here the wall will be waiting for you” well, or at worst, “I started a virus outbreak in China”. 
you are a liar and apparently a democrat, sir.

3 hours ago, nutsnuts said:

where? Thanks for replying btw

image.png.28bfecc87d9c4156b6e9704762889178.png

Oh haha oops I didn't know you had to insert it into the post, I've put it in the post now so you should be able to download it.

2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I am very pleased with you tat-Pack. I really appreciate your flavor of Slutty.  One thing though if you had the time or care. Tramp stamps give that expectation of the lower back area. I would love to see some of the appropriate tattoos from the pack actually as stamps. I hope you plan to add to the collection as well. There are so many damn facets of slut tats that no one even touches on.  No packs out there for insest, daddy/daughter, etc. Good work though man, loving it!

Oh I didn't realise tramp stamps were mainly the lower back area, I went with it because it just popped into my head when I first wanted a tattoo mod like it, because the name makes it clear it's about slutty tattoos. I'll make some for the lower back as well. Incest though? I want to say that's allowed, but I'm not sure, I haven't seen any incest stuff on this site. I'll see what I come up with on that front, I'd need some suggestions to make more than a couple of em tho.

1 hour ago, SullenMan said:

Tramp???? were is Tramp??? WTF, man? I thought you were making ass tattoos in the style of “I make America great again” or at least “here the wall will be waiting for you” well, or at worst, “I started a virus outbreak in China”. 
you are a liar and apparently a democrat, sir.

Damn you got me, I'm a sneaky libtard.

26 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Really nice, they'll fit perfectly with Slaverun.  I'd be great if you could make some more but on others areas of the body :P

I think so too, but I just don't know where to put them with them being legible and not covered by armor. And I have no clue what to put in them. I would appreciate some suggestions if you have any, and I'll experiment with it a bit. I suppose a few around the breast area would be nice.

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

I think so too, but I just don't know where to put them with them being legible and not covered by armor. And I have no clue what to put in them. I would appreciate some suggestions if you have any, and I'll experiment with it a bit. I suppose a few around the breast area would be nice.

Well my use case for it would primarily be slavery, but I'm not sure that's the topic of your tats.  If you consider the character is naked all the time, there's a lot of free space :P  Be it on the butt, the hands, the head, breasts, etc

5 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Well my use case for it would primarily be slavery, but I'm not sure that's the topic of your tats.  If you consider the character is naked all the time, there's a lot of free space :P  Be it on the butt, the hands, the head, breasts, etc

True, but I would have to be more selective with those since there's many more possible positions, thus it would eat way more memory. And again, I would have no idea what to put on them, "my arms and legs look quite nice".

No but for real though I have no clue. Again, suggestions would be nice :)

I am right now in the process of adding more tats, namely above the butt and breasts. I'm not sure how putting them on the butt would work out in practice, different body shapes would completely fuck them up.

Eh I could probably add a few slave tats, but I'm not planning on it being the focus of the mod since that's basically every other slavetats mod.

Thanks for the update

Quick Suggestion

Can you please incorporate the version number in the file name?.  It makes it easier for mod managers to differentiate what's what

I know that I can change the filename, and indeed have done, but it helps the newbies and those who have just managed to pass out of the other side of puberty  :wink:

34 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Thaaaank you. ❤️ I love this, now to go through the process of adding them to my Rapetats config. I love it, thank you.

No problem :)

24 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for the update

Quick Suggestion

Can you please incorporate the version number in the file name?.  It makes it easier for mod managers to differentiate what's what

I know that I can change the filename, and indeed have done, but it helps the newbies and those who have just managed to pass out of the other side of puberty  :wink:

Oh shit, yeah, I didn't realise I was supposed to do that, I'll change that right now. Thanks for pointing it out.

15 hours ago, victor133x said:

These slavetats look great! Thanks for your hard work! ^v^

Thank you :)

11 hours ago, Rod Broward said:

thank you

No problem :)

4 hours ago, SullenMan said:

hydra dominatus
all part of a big plan

I have no idea what that means :)

18 hours ago, mangalo said:

I've now added tattoos around the ass, back, breast and thigh area.

2 minutes ago, andakin117 said:

what skin texture are you using? I love the innie pussy!

That's exactly the reason I installed it :D
It's 

It doesn't look like an innie in the screenshots, but there's a slider for it in bodyslide, mine is at 110% I think, 100% is still an innie though.

It even has smoother physics, it's so good.
The only annoying thing is I've been having some trouble converting outfits from CBBE to 3BBB, and it's a bit of a pain. Maybe if you install it and manage to convert some you can share the conversions with me :)?

38 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Wonderful mod. 

Maybe something for the face?

Short stuff like,.... Slut, Breeder, Fertile, Babymaker, Whore(O is where the mouth is),...  

like here

Thank you :)
I thought that since other packs already have facial ones I wouldn't need to make any, but yeah I could try making slut, fertile and babymaker. I just need to finish up the ones I'm working on atm.

Whore with o where the mouth is would only work if the mouth is actually an O, if it's just in a neutral position it would be whre :P