I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Arad0sR_us said:

Where do i find the Skee64.ini? Its no where in my game files

For me it's in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\RaceMenu\SKSE\Plugins

That might be for SE though, not sure, try searching for nioverride.ini if you're LE.

Just now, Aki K said:

Probably a typo of Skse64.ini if I had to guess.  You need to have skse installed.

It's not a typo. 

Untitled.png.bbc8cbf37a77038cc0b10e2e0ed78330.png

28 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

It's not a typo. 

Untitled.png.bbc8cbf37a77038cc0b10e2e0ed78330.png

Yes I see that now.  But it is an SE only thing.  For LE users you want to go to the nioverride.ini.

Probably goes without saying but to be 100% sure, nioverride.ini only exists if you have net immerse override installed or the Racemenu mod (which comes with net immerse override).

3 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Hi. Can you check if these tattoos face the right direction?

Here are the .dds file names:

shoulders - FCD, FFH, FFS, FFW
middle back - FB, FF, FIS, FS2, FW
ass cheeks - SL, SR

Thanks.

The ones that start with an F are for the face, not the shoulders or middle back. (Or at least those are, not all of them)

The face ones look fine to me.

SL and SR are upside down though, oops, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix those in the next update.

2 minutes ago, TarnisMartell said:

I cant apply the Upper Back "Whore" tat (neither left nor right), the other ones work fine :O

That's weird, they work just fine for me, do you not see them in the menu or do they not do anything when you apply them? Can you look in the tattoo folder and see if you have WHOREL.dds and WHORER.dds? And in the json you should have these near the very bottom:

{"name": "Whore(L)","section":"Tramp Stamps Upper Back","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\WHORER.dds","area": "Body"},
{"name": "Whore(R)","section":"Tramp Stamps Upper Back","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\WHOREL.dds","area": "Body"},

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

I just see the voting result. Wow, so many fellow Bestiality lover out there. You sick bastard?

Yeah I'm a bit surprised at the result so far to be honest, I thought the rapey pack would win.

Tbh I'm a bit worried I'm not gonna be able to come up with enough for the the bestiality pack, but I'll try my best. I might have to go to like, e621 or something, for "research" ?

Also, an open question: do you guys think these tally marks look okay or do they look too messy compared to the text? I'm thinking maybe the text is permanent and the tally marks are just for that day.

Spoiler

816925350_TIMESUSED.png.1d4e20aee868ee58912537808aadc417.png

Or would cleaner like this look better? 

Spoiler

1420362192_TIMESUSED2.png.0ca134584cdf6c82d9e88215e720b363.png

Edit: made a third even cleaner looking one

Spoiler

2000000337_TIMESUSED3.png.0d946bf2fe50b8b248c4fa13aa2c7d55.png

2 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Yeah I'm a bit surprised at the result so far to be honest, I thought the rapey pack would win.

Tbh I'm a bit worried I'm not gonna be able to come up with enough for the the bestiality pack, but I'll try my best. I might have to go to like, e621 or something, for "research" ?

Also, an open question: do you guys think these tally marks look okay or do they look too messy compared to the text? I'm thinking maybe the text is permanent and the tally marks are just for that day.

Reveal hidden contents

816925350_TIMESUSED.png.1d4e20aee868ee58912537808aadc417.png

Or would cleaner like this look better? 

Reveal hidden contents

1420362192_TIMESUSED2.png.0ca134584cdf6c82d9e88215e720b363.png

Edit: made a third even cleaner looking one

Reveal hidden contents

2000000337_TIMESUSED3.png.0d946bf2fe50b8b248c4fa13aa2c7d55.png

For the tally's my vote is the first one.  They aren't that different, and I just think the chaotic look is better.  But I'd be happy with any of them.

While I voted for rougher stuff, lesbian stuff, and femdom I'm gonna see if I can offer advice regarding the beastiality thing.  But personally I'm not into it.  My advice, go lore friendly on it.  Mention trolls, werewolves, etc.  Giving it a more fantasy context might make it easier to think about, then just swap words with more regular animals where it works.  But yeah, I didn't expect that one to win either.  Alternatively, if it's still too difficult make tats that could functionally work for the rapey set and just swap human words for animal ones.  Maybe it will turn out good?  I don't know.  I've never worked on those kinds of tats.

EDIT: Also if you want to try for Japanese tally marks, I already have a texture ready to go, I was just never able to apply it without it looking pixilated.  I could DM it to you.

12 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

imo definitely one of the cleaner ones.

the last one looks a bit too "sharp" i think though.

btw: the girly font from your poll might work with a few short phrases, which would be actual tattoos and not just writings.

having the longer phrases as actual tattoos would be a bit over the top.

True, it would get messy/hard to read if it's too long, I'll go for shorter stuff for it.

What do you mean "which would be actual tattoos and not just writings"? You mean like, a tattoo of a rose + some slutty thing instead of just the slutty thing or?

3 minutes ago, Aki K said:

For the tally's my vote is the first one.  They aren't that different, and I just think the chaotic look is better.  But I'd be happy with any of them.

While I voted for rougher stuff, lesbian stuff, and femdom I'm gonna see if I can offer advice regarding the beastiality thing.  But personally I'm not into it.  My advice, go lore friendly on it.  Mention trolls, werewolves, etc.  Giving it a more fantasy context might make it easier to think about, then just swap words with more regular animals where it works.  But yeah, I didn't expect that one to win either.  Alternatively, if it's still too difficult make tats that could functionally work for the rapey set and just swap human words for animal ones.  Maybe it will turn out good?  I don't know.  I've never worked on those kinds of tats.

EDIT: Also if you want to try for Japanese tally marks, I already have a texture ready to go, I was just never able to apply it without it looking pixilated.  I could DM it to you.

Ah mentioning individual animals/creatures is a good idea, thanks. Sure, send it to me.

10 hours ago, Adeladen said:

The ones that start with an F are for the face, not the shoulders or middle back. (Or at least those are, not all of them)

The face ones look fine to me.

SL and SR are upside down though, oops, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix those in the next update.

Oh! This explains a lot. I applied them in Photoshop and based on their position assumed that they are for body. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Adeladen said:

That's weird, they work just fine for me, do you not see them in the menu or do they not do anything when you apply them? Can you look in the tattoo folder and see if you have WHOREL.dds and WHORER.dds? And in the json you should have these near the very bottom:

{"name": "Whore(L)","section":"Tramp Stamps Upper Back","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\WHORER.dds","area": "Body"},
{"name": "Whore(R)","section":"Tramp Stamps Upper Back","texture":"Tramp_Stamps\\WHOREL.dds","area": "Body"},

I dont have either of these dds files in my files :O

It seems something went wrong when unpacking I guess... there are none of the files past "PMD3"

I m doing it manually now :P

14 minutes ago, TarnisMartell said:

I dont have either of these dds files in my files :O

It seems something went wrong when unpacking I guess... there are none of the files past "PMD3"

I m doing it manually now :P

Weird ?

You should just redownload it at that point to avoid issues.

1 hour ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have a suggestion when female pc get rape it have a chance that she get one of ur tattoo not permanent but yes you can try to make it work with rape slavery etc

That would require scripting sexlab, which I have no idea how to do unfortunately. If someone else knows how to do it or knows of a guide that explains how sexlab's API works maybe I could give it a shot, but right now it's just not something I can do.

Good idea though.

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have a suggestion when female pc get rape it have a chance that she get one of ur tattoo not permanent but yes you can try to make it work with rape slavery etc

29 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

That would require scripting sexlab, which I have no idea how to do unfortunately. If someone else knows how to do it or knows of a guide that explains how sexlab's API works maybe I could give it a shot, but right now it's just not something I can do.

Good idea though.

This exists already.

Combine those two mods:

Spoiler

Will add tats after rape

will limit the time the tats are applied

and tweak those with:

But that's not all!

If you install that mod combo you get for free an integration for:

Bathing in SKyrim + MM1 tweak

Just wash your tattoos away with soap!

All hail the mighty @Monoman1 (MM1) and his soapy tweaks!

59 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

This exists already.

Combine those two mods:

Reveal hidden contents

Will add tats after rape

will limit the time the tats are applied

and tweak those with:

But that's not all!

If you install that mod combo you get for free an integration for:

Bathing in SKyrim + MM1 tweak

Just wash your tattoos away with soap!

All hail the mighty @Monoman1 (MM1) and his soapy tweaks!

Well this looks like it's exactly what he was looking for, thanks for linking them, I've added them to the mod description.