Aki Collection

View File

12/29/2023

For technical reasons I am taking an extended break from modding skyrim. I have to redo the setup and I don't have the time to actually do that anytime soon. But my guide is available and you can try to make tattoos yourself in the meantime. If you have patience its possible to do without mudbox but i don't have a guide on that.

11/17/2023

Added Venom tats. Textures are courtesy of my friend Wakahisa. They weren't created with the intention to be tats, but he had me make slave tats of them to test the textures in game and he gave me permission to upload. For best results use the STMM mod by GenioMaestro, and set the black skin textures to have transparency 70%. That way it can have a sort of glossy look. Otherwise it will be solid black and not look super great. A link to STMM can be found in the description further below.

• Wakahisa is giving permission to anyone who wants to try to improve on the Venom textures. Just can't charge for them. (All of my tats still require permission before anyone modifies them).

9/10/2023

Introducing "Aki Clothes." These are tattoos that look like clothes. The set comes with: Jeans, a White T shirt, White Panties, Black Lace Panties, a Black Lace Bra, an attempt at Yoga pants, and a wet version of both the T shirt and white panties. There are 2 versions with only minor differences. Version 2 uses a lighter color for the jeans and attempts a slight cleanup of the white panties and wet white panties. You should only install one version. Each version has all the pieces, just a matter of the minor edits I made.

You guys have no idea how long and how frustrating the bra was to make. I was going to include a white bra but couldn't find a good sample image to use as model, and the difficulties of the black bra made me not even want to try doing another lol. The Yoga pants, IMO, are a bit too dark. I might try to adjust them in the future.

I am hoping this will inspire other tat makers to create clothes tattoos. Part of my reason was that I was sick of not every pair of clothing fitting my characters or skirts that occupied the same slot as panties forcing my character to either have a skirt or panties but not both. These tats allow a pair of clothes with no clipping because it is their skin, and it takes up no armor slots.  I might make more in the future.

LL being very slow today and I think only one image uploaded. I will try to upload the others.

5/28/2023: I have once again gained access to Mudbox. I tried other programs and found they were too confusing, less efficient, or some other issue. In the end I decided to shell out and pay for the subscription. Now I still won't be around often, but I am going to start making some new tats here and there. At this time the only requests I will consider are text based tats, rather than more detailed images. Text based ones require a lot less time, and my time is super limited for the time being. But I will consider suggestions. Once I have time, and remember how to do this, my next planned set of non-text tats will be the markings on Sukuna from Jujutsu Kaisen.

9/11/2022: For those coming here from the link to Melodic's Raven outfit who are looking for Raven's forehead gem tattoo, you should be able to find it in the "Aki Fandom Set." And for those who are reading this and going "Someone made a Raven outfit from Teen Titans Holy Shit!" here is a link to Melodic's Patreon, although there are other options to obtain it. I'm not going to do every link melodic has, just the patreon one. (https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-raven-71823452). Check Melodic's discord if you want to find the other sources.

As of 3/12/2021 my Mudbox free trial expired early (it was supposed to last 3 years, it did not). Student free trials require verification now and since I was already "verified" in the past I can't redo it. I tried to learn how to do this in Blender but it is so much more confusing and no matter what I try, nothing works. Until I find a user friendly 3d modeling program, I am unable to make new slavetats. This also means my instruction set on how to make your own slavetats is a bit broken since it requires mudbox and that's no longer availible without buying a subscription more or less. As much as I would like to, I cannot afford a subscription and it was a little too glitchy for me to justify spending money on anyway. (If Aki-chan spends money, the product better be close to flawless).

Not that I condone it, but as far as I can tell piracy and cracking of mudbox isn't an option. For one, my tech skills are so low I don't know how to pirate. I certainty don't know how to do it without risk of infecting my computer. And my random googling suggests it is just generally unavailable anyway. So my Hiatus is now permanent until further notice and I have no say in the matter.

As of 8/15/2020 I am on full hiatus in tat making and requests until further notice.  I am back to school and with rare exception, I usually try to give my tats the best quality I am capable of.  With someone lacking a steady hand or artistic talent, that takes much more time than I will have.

A collection of Slavetats created by me (Aki).  There are multiple packs.  Details for each pack will be in the update section at the bottom, sorted by date.

SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE!  If you have installed any of my tats prior to 3/2/2020 please read the update with the same date!  It is related to game stability!

Slavetats is required of course (Put link in spoiler tag to be less intrusive.  It didn't want to just stay as a text link.)

Spoiler

If I knew how to make them for Racemenu as regular warpaints and tats, I would.  But I don't understand the end part of the process for that.

As long as I am credited people may turn my tats into racemenu mods, adapt them for another bodytype better, etc.

You may not charge money for my tats, and ideally do not ask for donations in regards to my tat mods (you can do so for your own mods, just not mine.  it just seems inappropriate since I am not charging for my own tats.)

If you want to use any of my tats as a part of your mod, please ask first.  I'll probably say yes, I just prefer prior knowledge.

I do take requests, and the chief determinator of whether or not I take requests is if I have the skill to do it or not.  However the following tat categories are things I will not take requests for, nor do on my own:

1. I don't do modern politics from any country. (Obvious reasons).

2. I don't do Christmas stuff, or anything from the season. (Plenty of other people have done it.  I don't need to do it too)

3. Nothing that can get me banned (of course).

4. And nothing illegal (not sure how that could come up, but if it does I don't want people saying it wasn't in the list), specifically nothing illegal in my home country.

For the most part I'm happy to do anything else by request.  I don't mind certain political symbols as long as they don't relate to current political issues.  If you ask nicely for a party symbol, sure.  But no political figures from the past 20 years.  I also won't do symbols for obviously negative things.

In general though, you can ask me for anything if you can make a good case for it.  The above list is just a heads up that these specific ones will most likely be turned down unless you do a really good job arguing your point.

(Put original pics into a spoiler tag to be less intrusive.)

Spoiler

752319350_NodTat.png.dcb450b5bb9fcbb3eed984bf09a0cb13.png1806111094_FireColor.png.c4572e4fb8428c18e5e375fd16da4342.png1113993599_KitsuneColor.png.fc676a856a4791c21fdcb5e1b4bb0a0e.png1407870855_DeusNeck.png.10b5b376bcb287555c8e18f63ab19d36.png1639230419_KitsuneMakeup.png.cc974450780fa446eb3fef9e81317aa7.png138436623_KitsunecolorTat.png.4e065242f6293ec2959c3aa5cbb78223.png1552825428_HandSeem.png.6f7b12104ca5718cd5a4ef8d179ade65.png

I recently discovered SlaveTats Magic Manager/STMM.  Though it had a bit of a learning curve for me, this tool as since become a favorite of mine and I highly recommend it.  It isn't a requirement, just very useful and allows for greater customization of Slavetats.  It also allows you to save configurations of tats to quick load later onto your character, or rapidly look through tats before applying them via a spell using hotkeys.  It can even copy and paste specific color/glow choices from one tat to another.  Definitely check it out.

Spoiler

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/29/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats
  • Special Edition Compatible

6 minutes ago, Vylade said:

Maybe some pictures would be nice?

I knew I was forgetting something.  Yes I have some.

Try now.  I don't know how to make the pics go across the top like other modders do.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

THese look awesome, I believe there's no unp support yet right? Also does it work with Racemenu?

I don't know how to make things work with Racemenu. If I figure it out, I will probably try to make Racemenu versions.  But it isn't as straight forward as far as I can tell.

As far as UNP support goes, I think it will still look good on those bodies, even if not exactly right.  You could give it a try if you use UNP and let me know the results.  If they look too wrong I can attempt to remake some of them for the UNP body.  Problem is my setup heavily depends on CBBE, so I wouldn't be able to test them to see if they work for the UNP body.

And thank you.  If you have any design ideas, I'm always looking for more practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Got something fun in the works for Zelda fans.  Assuming Testing goes well I plan to release later today.  Originally it was just gonna be a few zelda tats.  But now I have another full-body project idea.  I think it's gonna top Hidan.

EDIT:  Well something didn't go right so it'll be a bit longer.  I might know an easy fix, but I might have to do some stuff from scratch.  Maybe I'll have it up by tomorrow.  Long story short, the colors aren't working as intended.  Somehow everything got a green die that it wasn't supposed to have, and some things aren't as bright as they should be.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, vex714 said:

Might be just me, but some tell me that the file is damaged when I try to view it. It happened with the Hidan set.

Damaged how?  Can you be a bit more specific?

Do the other sets work?  I can look into the Hidan one once I know what to look for.  Or maybe the upload went wrong?

12 hours ago, aonduine said:

OOOHHH an idea.... The Curse Seals from Naruto, the snake tattoo on Vega from Street Fighter and the snake tattoo on Shiki from Samurai Shodown

Like Orochimaru's cursed seals?  Could do that pretty easily.  Vega was one of my mains in Street Fighter so I'd be happy to give it a shot.  Never saw Samurai Shodown but from a google search it shouldn't be too difficult if I could get a full pic of the tattoo.  Her tat appears similar to Vega, but wrapping tats is still tough for me.  I can do it but it'll take me a while.  Vega's is easier though because I can see his tattoo.  Shiki's is frequently obscured in pictures.  I'll see what I can do.

However, I'm currently working on a Bleach themed set.  So I won't be able to get started on this one till I finish that.  The bleach one is pretty simplistic though, because a lot of elements have already been done by others.  And without the appropriate armors it won't seem like much.  (Especially because the tutorials on how to make new armors are completely useless so far).

In regards to the Naruto ones, are there any particular cursed seals you like?

EDIT: Oh and which gender do you play as?  I usually design tats for the female body (and usually CBBE) but I can design for male (usually SOS) body.  I can technically do UNP, but since I use CBBE I won't be able to test them once they're done.  So let me know what you use and which gender you prefer them for.  There is a chance it will work for all of them, but just in case.

Yeah, I was looking at your mod pictures and it just hit me. Vega was always my main as well. never got into Samurai Shodown but the character designs were always awesome. The curse seals from Naruto are pretty cool. Uchiha Sasuke's version is my favorite. Hmm I like all versions of the Curse Seal of Heaven, the three tomoe on Sasukes trapezius, the same seal but with Kakashi's seal on top and the level one seal are really good looking.  I play as both male and females, as males it's usually a Thor build, and as females it's an Uchiha, a Hyuga, Lucca from Chrono Trigger and Fiona from Haunting Ground. Using a female for the tats would be better. I play a custom UUNP bodyslide preset. CBBE is fine but I think UUNP has more options. I might be wrong. But yeah, those tats would be awesome, like imagine Vega's tat your PC and in lore, they got it from Namira as a curse or something. Like it glows when you use magicka or if an enemy is around. thanks for the consideration and keep up the awesome work. 

2 hours ago, aonduine said:

Yeah, I was looking at your mod pictures and it just hit me. Vega was always my main as well. never got into Samurai Shodown but the character designs were always awesome. The curse seals from Naruto are pretty cool. Uchiha Sasuke's version is my favorite. Hmm I like all versions of the Curse Seal of Heaven, the three tomoe on Sasukes trapezius, the same seal but with Kakashi's seal on top and the level one seal are really good looking.  I play as both male and females, as males it's usually a Thor build, and as females it's an Uchiha, a Hyuga, Lucca from Chrono Trigger and Fiona from Haunting Ground. Using a female for the tats would be better. I play a custom UUNP bodyslide preset. CBBE is fine but I think UUNP has more options. I might be wrong. But yeah, those tats would be awesome, like imagine Vega's tat your PC and in lore, they got it from Namira as a curse or something. Like it glows when you use magicka or if an enemy is around. thanks for the consideration and keep up the awesome work. 

I'm actually hoping someone will have some way to make an animated tat.  But so far not even sure it's possible.

I'll try my best with Vega and Shiki, but for Shiki I don't have much to go on.  Most pictures I find of her really obscure the tat.

I don't have those races (didn't know such a mod existed).  In regards to the bodytype.  If I make them on UUNP I won't be able to test them myself, you'd have to test them for me and let me know if any don't work.  Or I can make them on CBBE.  If you could do me a favor, download one of my other tat mods and show me what they look like when you use them on your character's body.  It will let me know how to proceed.

I also might toss in a few extra tats as a bonus.  I'll probably mostly build for female though, since most people and mods target female bodies.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I'm actually hoping someone will have some way to make an animated tat.  But so far not even sure it's possible.

I'll try my best with Vega and Shiki, but for Shiki I don't have much to go on.  Most pictures I find of her really obscure the tat.

I don't have those races (didn't know such a mod existed).  In regards to the bodytype.  If I make them on UUNP I won't be able to test them myself, you'd have to test them for me and let me know if any don't work.  Or I can make them on CBBE.  If you could do me a favor, download one of my other tat mods and show me what they look like when you use them on your character's body.  It will let me know how to proceed.

I also might toss in a few extra tats as a bonus.  I'll probably mostly build for female though, since most people and mods target female bodies.

I think Shiki's tat..based on the angle of the snake and the snakes actual location, the snakes head might end at the belly chest or...on or in the vagina (remember Benisato from Ninja Scroll) As far as the Uchiha clan mod, I believe the Uchiha race is just Breton, I don't know about the Hyuga. I'll put some of your tats on my build right after i'm done typing this and i'll post the results. I'm sure your mod works with UUNP. 

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

OK  I took a few pics of your Hiden Tats and your other set on a custom UUNP body I made myself....There were no problems and the tats came out just fine, no texture or bodyslide issues at all. Oh and  the extra pictures are just images i found on google for your new project.

20190827180338_1.jpg

20190827180331_1.jpg

20190827180113_1.jpg

20190827180106_1.jpg

download.jpg

download (1).png

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

485bbd8a4117e950892f0169ddc95d2d.jpg

vega___street_fighter___by_celkae-d8awnyc.jpg

shiki-sp2.jpg

shiki-sit-alt.jpg

shiki-large.jpg

17 hours ago, aonduine said:

OK  I took a few pics of your Hiden Tats and your other set on a custom UUNP body I made myself....There were no problems and the tats came out just fine, no texture or bodyslide issues at all. Oh and  the extra pictures are just images i found on google for your new project.

Interesting.  The hidan one has a bit of a seam on the UNP body, but nothing too terrible.  And it could possibly be related to another mod, as it should still do a full body cover of any body.  Otherwise placement is correct.  Some of them look a bit stretched, but your body is also just bigger than mine.  I tend to go for a more slender character.  Good to know it translates more or less well.

The vega pic you provided can help me a lot.  As for the cursed seals, I already have some designs ready to go and in progress.  But I can add a few more possibly.

Shiki is the biggest challenge.  For one, her tattoo appears different to me each time I see her.  Sometimes the snake's head ends at her lower back, sometimes her upper back.  Sometimes on her leg, sometimes not.  Sometimes there is an additional symbol and other times it is just the snake.

There's a chance that, for both her and Vega, the snake may not look exactly the same.  I may have to borrow a snake pattern from elsewhere because both of them show incomplete patterns on their pictures.  I might be able to work the Vega one a bit more, but the problem is I keep getting small amounts of mismatched skin color when I try to apply it.

The Naruto ones are definitely the easier of the set.  If you're okay without it being an exact 1 to 1, I can probably do something for Vega and Shiki.  The snake might look a bit more detailed than is standard for them, and the placement might be a bit different.  Maybe I'll try several options and see what sticks.  Either way, with this info I can really get started now.

EDIT/Update:  Naruto ones are pretty much done.  Just need to separate them into dds files and make the json data.  I...had to take some creative licence with Shiki's snake tattoos.  I made one based on her original design (the one on her back) but it does not look good in my opinion.  I'll leave it and let you judge.  I used an entirely separate snake model for her leg which came out better, and I'm going to color it purple.  From what I can tell, Shiki's leg snake and her back snake are separate tattoos.  But her clothing often obscures the design.  But there are two heads so I'm inclined to think 2 tattoos.  Which is easier to do.

As for vega, Probably going to have to use an entirely different design for him too.  The arm wraps might be a problem, and when I tried to take the design, it became extremely simplistic looking.  So I'll have to use a different snake design.  On the plus side, it will look quite cool.  Downside, it won't be exact.

I made all of them for the female body.  The male nif I have is giving me some trouble.  Stuff is looking distorted.  The Naruto ones should work fine on any body though.  Shiki and Vega will probably be female only, but I won't know till I have a chance to test them.  Vega's is the last one to do, but a storm is rolling in so I might not get to finish today.

Yeah I probably should've used a standard UNP preset lol but your tats are compatible. I'm really looking forward to seeing your end results. It's understandable get why Vega's tats might be difficult to line up correctly since it most likely will be segmented on the body,  The mismatch skin error could be a UNP/CBBE issue like you said yesterday. However it doesn't have to be anything crazy like an 8k texture. I'm just happy you're creating the mods period. 

1 hour ago, aonduine said:

Yeah I probably should've used a standard UNP preset lol but your tats are compatible. I'm really looking forward to seeing your end results. It's understandable get why Vega's tats might be difficult to line up correctly since it most likely will be segmented on the body,  The mismatch skin error could be a UNP/CBBE issue like you said yesterday. However it doesn't have to be anything crazy like an 8k texture. I'm just happy you're creating the mods period. 

Gonna send you a DM.  You get an exclusive first look.  I just tested them.  The only ones I'm not thrilled with are Shikis.  Her snake tattoo on the back is a little...sad.  It just wouldn't come out good.  If you'd like I can put just put a regular purple snake tattoo instead of trying to match hers in the finished version.  Her leg tat is a bit better.

The cursed seal ones were much easier.  There are 11 variations (including the cursed seal of heaven) and placed in such a way that if you use the "active" tat as well, it should always work out and look cool.  (Active is when he gets all those spots).  There are two face variants for the cursed seal, but one makes a bit of a neck seam.  I can't do anything about that because I can't use the body model and head model at the same time (or at least I don't know how).

There are also 2 ones I made for the face that you didn't ask for.  Hyuuga branch family seals.  There's the Manga version which uses a Manji in black.  There's also the more censored anime version.  (Because the Manji could have been confused by some western audience as a swastika.)  That one is in green like in the anime.

I also have a few other bonus ones.

Vega turned out so much better than I expected.  It isn't a 1 to 1 recreation, but it looks badass and the pattern is there more or less.  Turns out those loops on his arm are unconnected which made things a lot easier.  There are two versions of Vega, purple and custom color.

All the cursed seal ones allow for custom color but the default is black.

Let me know what you think.  There are 3 categories, Naruto, SamuraiShowdown, and Street Fighter.  The Naruto ones include Face and hand tats.  The others are body only.

• 2 weeks later...

Working on a Succubus themed set.  So far just text tats that say various things.  Sizing issues for some, but they still look ok on the model so far.

But I'm looking for ideas.  They can be picture or text tat ideas.

What I have so far:

Spoiler

Some Generic stuff like "Sexy Succubus" etc.

Some text that takes up the upper back, as if a branded warning about succubi (couple of variations).

Some stuff for succubus victims (Drain Slave, Damned, etc.)

But that's all I can think of.  I want it to be a bit more.  I'm kind of lacking in ideas at the moment.

Plenty of succubus designs on google but...most are anime characters, or not the look I'm going for in a more general sense.  I don't want a tattoo OF a succubus.  I want a tattoo that a succubus might have.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You have some awesome tats created there.

I'm not so familiar with the lore behind those so I'm lost in your files.

What I'm looking for is something to get the head black and shiny.

You have some good ones already and I would like to try them, but I don't know from what packs they are:

Reveal hidden contents

770565884_Hidan1.png.bb0f4ac407cb21b1da93770701f6a6e4.png.4de6b143fdc6a2f6786afa6f6262cbe2.png

1569260134_AizenFace.png.25a55e7da5edc0d8fd0d3fc801a60b50.png.2b55b77649c7cec2a36eab4a9d526f27.png

First pic is the Hidan Set.  It's a character from Naruto.  Read about him, he's a fun one.

Second one is from one of the Bleach sets (and the specific tat is one of the Aizen ones.  Probably titled Aizen final form or something like that.)

Also, to clarify, are you asking for one that's just black?  I think that's possible, but you could probably just change the skin color and apply a skin texture mod like demoniac glossy if that's the case.

And thank you.  I'll be happy to clarify any others you're interested in.  The update spoilers should contain info on all the packs.