I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if you are still working on FCB part of the mod but I got few suggestions as it's my kink.
1. More tattoos with paws, it's commonly used symbol for the dogs
2. Tattoos with horseshoe, they are universally used just like paw, but for horses
3. Some minor scratches on thighs and sides of belly as well as some bitemarks at the shoulders. Freaky accidents happen