I'm gonna make different types of tattoo packs, which would you like me to start with?  

1,486 members have voted

1. 1. Same deal as the last poll, if you vote for every option your vote won't actually matter, the numbers will just go up so vote for just one or a few.

• Rougher font & More Rapey Pack
    • Bestiality/Furry Pack
    • Lesbian Pack (I'm gonna add a few more to this no matter the results of this poll since I've already started on it, I just want to gauge interest in it)
    • Girly Font Pack (example: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/6169UtqMLtL._SL1200_.jpg.79179c96816982bf7ff1eefbd754d2f2.jpg)
    • Incest Pack
    • Femdom Pack
    • Futa Pack

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Schreiner said:

Slavetats performance patch is for Skyrim SE and not LE.
Or does it work for both?

It works just fine on SE.

1 hour ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Hey! What have the recent 2 or three updates changed? It's still the same file.

It's definitely changed, originally the zipped version was like 3mb and it didn't say 2.0

Unless loverslab is being obtuse with me and that's not the public version of the file or something. Could you send me a screenshot of what the download looks like to you?

Untitled.png.b8a750d7814b370465a7766c5222b531.png

As for what's changed, the first version only had like 50 tattoos, now there's like 150 or so. And they were only around the pubic/stomach/breast area, now there's thighs, back thighs and ass.

8 hours ago, Eskella said:

This is a great set... I really need to get around to setting up RapeTats with them, though. On that note, is anyone maintaining a .json for that with a bunch of the tat packs already configured? lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by setting up rapetats with them, you just download the mod and rapetats will recognise it just fine. Or do you mean to combine them so they don't take up slots in the mod list or something? If you want to edit the json to combine them, that takes like 15 seconds per mod, just copy paste everything from one into the other while making sure every tattoo has a comma at the end except the last.

15 hours ago, Adeladen said:

I'm not sure what you mean by setting up rapetats with them, you just download the mod and rapetats will recognise it just fine. Or do you mean to combine them so they don't take up slots in the mod list or something? If you want to edit the json to combine them, that takes like 15 seconds per mod, just copy paste everything from one into the other while making sure every tattoo has a comma at the end except the last.

I thought you still had to configure them via RapeTattoos (or, really, via the .json for that) to get them off the excluded list - is that not the case?

They load fine for me in the SlaveTats MCM.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:30 AM, Adeladen said:

Oh haha oops I didn't know you had to insert it into the post, I've put it in the post now so you should be able to download it.

Hey, thank you so much for sharing!  I downloaded your Bodyslide preset, but when I loaded it, the body looks nothing like what your pictures show.  I'm using 3BBB, so I figured it ought to be at least close.  Any suggestions?

9 hours ago, Eskella said:

I thought you still had to configure them via RapeTattoos (or, really, via the .json for that) to get them off the excluded list - is that not the case?

They load fine for me in the SlaveTats MCM.

Nop, no configuration just download and go. At least with mod organizer, but probably also with manual download and whatever else.

8 hours ago, mordecai71 said:

Hey, thank you so much for sharing!  I downloaded your Bodyslide preset, but when I loaded it, the body looks nothing like what your pictures show.  I'm using 3BBB, so I figured it ought to be at least close.  Any suggestions?

No problem :)
I made it for CBBE but I'm also using 3BBB with it atm so it should work just fine for you. Are you on oldrim or SSE? What weight do you have set in game and in bodyslide? It's built around 100 weight, the lower weight I didn't give a fuck about. Send a screenshot of bodyslide preview and sliders, and in game.

13 hours ago, Adeladen said:

I made it for CBBE but I'm also using 3BBB with it atm so it should work just fine for you. Are you on oldrim or SSE? What weight do you have set in game and in bodyslide? It's built around 100 weight, the lower weight I didn't give a fuck about. Send a screenshot of bodyslide preview and sliders, and in game.

OK, here's a screenshot from Bodyslide.  I loaded your preset without making any changes.  My game isn't in working order right now, but from BS you can clearly see there's a difference.  I'm on Oldrim, weight is at 100 in BS.  Any help/insight you could give would be awesome.

Clipboard 1.jpg

11 hours ago, mordecai71 said:

OK, here's a screenshot from Bodyslide.  I loaded your preset without making any changes.  My game isn't in working order right now, but from BS you can clearly see there's a difference.  I'm on Oldrim, weight is at 100 in BS.  Any help/insight you could give would be awesome.

Clipboard 1.jpg

That's UNP, I made the body for CBBE. Sorry, I have no clue if you can even transfer a preset from one to the other. I don't think you can.

8 hours ago, Adeladen said:

That's UNP, I made the body for CBBE. Sorry, I have no clue if you can even transfer a preset from one to the other. I don't think you can.

Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a difference.  I have CBBE installed alongside UUNP, so I figured it should work... OK, well, thank you anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Are you planning on making Tattoos for face, hand, or feet?

I've had suggestions for face tattoos, I'm gonna make some like slut and fertile when I get around to it, I've just forgotten. As for hands and feet I just don't know what I would put there that would ykno, make sense. There's not a lot of space there so it'd have to be really small or short, and I don't know how much sense it makes to have a slut tattoo on your foot, ykno? I have like two on the right arm that I did as an experiment more than anything. I don't know if those are of any value though, I don't feel they're great, but I'm not sure how other people feel about them.
If you throw some ideas at me of what they would say and I think "oh that's good" then yeah I'll make some, but I've got no clue atm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 5:57 PM, Adeladen said:

Let me know if you have any suggestions for more tattoos! It is very easy to add more at this point, I simply ran out of ideas.

Hello, and thanks for the good work!

Regarding your request for suggestions, one thing that is in terribly short supply is Lesbian and/or male-denial themed content. It would be greatly appreciated to have . Some specific examples that would be awesome to have would be:

Lower Back/Pubic (These could be anywhere, but would best at least in those regions")
"Girls Only"
"Ladies Only"

"♀️♀️"

Many "♀️" entwined in a circular daisy-chain.
"I ❤️ Pussy"

"Pussy Only"
"No Dicks Allowed"

"No Men Ever"
"Lesbian"

"110% Lesbian"
"Slut for Girls"
"Vagetarian"

!!!!! A "no males" symbol, along the lines of: https://www.canstockphoto.com/no-male-symbol-sign-isolate-on-white-72946390.html

A lipstick mark tattoo.

(Side note, also something that looks less like a tattoo and more like a bunch of lipstick marks proper, so it looks she's been kissed all over. If at possible maybe even as different instances/slots so you can have a bunch of colors so it's clear she's been killed all over by many different women at once)

Thigh/Leg
"Straight Girls Turned" or "Girls Turned" (Depending on space), followed by hash marks.

Others:
"Coming for your Girl"

"Wife Taker"

"Dyke Maker"
"Pussy Queen"
"Superior Lesbian"

This could go on, obviously. I get this isn't everyone's thing, but would be really nice to have for those of us that are into it. Any consideration or effort given would be most appreciated. 

1 hour ago, GFPMMS said:

Regarding your request for suggestions, one thing that is in terribly short supply is Lesbian and/or male-denial themed content. It would be greatly appreciated to have . Some specific examples that would be awesome to have would be:

Lower Back/Pubic (These could be anywhere, but would best at least in those regions")
"Girls Only"
"Ladies Only"

"♀️♀️"

"I ❤️ Pussy"

"Pussy Only"
"No Dicks Allowed"

"No Men Ever"
"Lesbian"

"110% Lesbian"
"Slut for Girls"
"Vagetarian"

!!!!! A "no males" symbol, along the lines of: https://www.canstockphoto.com/no-male-symbol-sign-isolate-on-white-72946390.html

A lipstick mark tattoo.

(Side note, also something that looks less like a tattoo and more like a bunch of lipstick marks proper, so it looks she's been kissed all over. If at possible maybe even as different instances/slots so you can have a bunch of colors so it's clear she's been killed all over by many different women at once)

Thigh/Leg
"Straight Girls Turned" or "Girls Turned" (Depending on space), followed by hash marks.

Others:
"Coming for your Girl"

"Wife Taker"

"Dyke Maker"
"Pussy Queen"
"Superior Lesbian"

This could go on, obviously. I get this isn't everyone's thing, but would be really nice to have for those of us that are into it. Any consideration or effort given would be most appreciated. 

True, there isn't a lot of lesbian stuff. I'll go ahead and make a separate(smaller) pack for that, as tattoos are pretty big in terms of harddrive space, so anyone who wants it can download it but most users probably aren't too interested in those I imagine.

When you say "many different women" how many are we talking here ?

I can't believe I hadn't thought of adding some tats with hash marks before, I'll incorporate that into the main mod as well.

This is also good timing, because I just added some face tattoos to the mod, so I can get started on this now

ScreenShot108.png.3235319705407674dbbe37cc12d17a9b.png

ScreenShot109.png.f1d3907f5eb513f0b99f0bb41e3b09a9.png

If you Google for the 'Performance Patch' referred to on the main page, the site that comes up first in the results seems to be the one that posted @Blackbird Wanderer 's mod without permission and blocked him when he complained.  It seems to have 'added' a few LL mods there.  I'm not repeating the name here, but you might want to avoid dealing with it, on principle if nothing else

3 hours ago, GFPMMS said:

"Girls Only"
"Ladies Only"

"♀️♀️"

"I ❤️ Pussy"

"Pussy Only"
"No Dicks Allowed"

"No Men Ever"
"Lesbian"

"110% Lesbian"
"Slut for Girls"
"Vagetarian"

A lipstick mark tattoo.

Thigh/Leg

Others:
"Coming for your Girl"

"Wife Taker"

"Dyke Maker"
"Pussy Queen"
"Superior Lesbian"

I've went ahead and added a WIP pack to the downloads, with some of your suggestions added and some of my own. For now there aren't any on the back because those are a PITA. I'm gonna add more, but for now it's late.

I might have made the tally marks too squiggly? Not sure, but it can be changed easily.

ScreenShot110.png.15d1bac76b136984ac8fb3fc110b2e98.png

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

If you Google for the 'Performance Patch' referred to on the main page, the site that comes up first in the results seems to be the one that posted @Blackbird Wanderer 's mod without permission and blocked him when he complained.  It seems to have 'added' a few LL mods there.  I'm not repeating the name here, but you might want to avoid dealing with it, on principle if nothing else

Sounds like a scummy site, but this seems to be an original mod. It's a tricky situation for me because it improves slavetats so so much, and the author hasn't done anything wrong (I assume), so it feels somewhat like guilt by association, but if it rips other people's mods then it absolutely shouldn't be promoted. I've pmed the author and asked him if he has considered uploading it to LL, for now I can't say I'd make other people's experience with slavetats worse on principles. Thank you for bringing this to my attention though, I had no idea. And I'm sorry @Blackbird Wanderer?

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

For now there aren't any on the back because those are a PITA. I'm gonna add more, but for now it's late.

Can you clarify what you mean by this?  I make my own slavetats and this statement kind of interests me.  I'm trying to improve my abilities and general knowledge base.  What about the back do you find difficult?

Also, I'm a big fan of your tats.  Right now all my characters are sporting them head to toe.

I want to just say thank you for making slave tats that look like something a human/rapist would write, not by a professional tattoo artist.

I see all those slavetats with fonts that look like they were done on a computer and it's just way too unrealistic.

Also, regarding the poll, I'd like more tattoos on places less used by other tats, such as arms and calves.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

Can you clarify what you mean by this?  I make my own slavetats and this statement kind of interests me.  I'm trying to improve my abilities and general knowledge base.  What about the back do you find difficult?

Also, I'm a big fan of your tats.  Right now all my characters are sporting them head to toe.

Thank you :)

Ah I meant ass, not back. Back is fine, just rotate and position and you're done. But ass you have to make sure it fits correctly and the spacing is good or it looks uneven. Which means lots of trial and error because you can't edit rotated pictures in gimp.

The size of the ass makes it difficult, see image below, red is above ass and green is where I put ass tats. It narrows down to way less space. Untitled.png.63394600309ef0ded12e7d734e00b134.png

I'm also trying to improve my knowledge base, I only learnt how to do this for this mod so I'm by no means an expert. Have you done ass tats before? How do you do them?

And I'm curious as to which tats you chose for your characters, when I took screenshots for the mod I had a hard time thinking like "what tats would people like to see in the images?" when there's so many, and I can't realistically show them all.

4 hours ago, unshatter said:

I want to just say thank you for making slave tats that look like something a human/rapist would write, not by a professional tattoo artist.

I see all those slavetats with fonts that look like they were done on a computer and it's just way too unrealistic.

Also, regarding the poll, I'd like more tattoos on places less used by other tats, such as arms and calves.

This is good to hear, because for a time I was worried it looked too clean. Yeah some are in cursive, which no good slut or slut fucker would take the time to do, just slap it on there with a marker, bro, it's all good. The reason I was worried is because some of them look very messy(intentionally) when compared to mine, like:
https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/7b23b7b06aa484ed2ee8418ad113280e-st922.jpg
https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/eb98490c5bce65d52abed0fc8fb56e18-st924.jpg

Yeahhh, those areas are less used for a reason, they're small, if you put something horizontally it'll wrap around the arm/leg and you'll have a hard time reading it, or vertically it'll be really long and you'll have a hard time reading it. And if you make the text too small you'll also have a hard time reading it. 
What would you add to those places that you think would be readable? I could try and see if it looks any good.

I think maybe symbols or something that you don't need to read would be good, but I can't think of any ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

Yeahhh, those areas are less used for a reason, they're small, if you put something horizontally it'll wrap around the arm/leg and you'll have a hard time reading it, or vertically it'll be really long and you'll have a hard time reading it. And if you make the text too small you'll also have a hard time reading it. 
What would you add to those places that you think would be readable? I could try and see if it looks any good.

I think maybe symbols or something that you don't need to read would be good, but I can't think of any ?‍♂️

I understand your dilemma now. I think single words (like cumslut, whore, swine, etc) and tally marks would do well. Maybe bows (as in bowties) or ribbons would look nice as well. My favorite slave tat is the blue bows on the back of the legs.

I like filling up the body with slave tats, but the arms and legs are always so bare, the contrast saddens me.

1 hour ago, unshatter said:

I understand your dilemma now. I think single words (like cumslut, whore, swine, etc) and tally marks would do well. Maybe bows (as in bowties) or ribbons would look nice as well. My favorite slave tat is the blue bows on the back of the legs.

I like filling up the body with slave tats, but the arms and legs are always so bare, the contrast saddens me.

Fair point. I'll see about adding simple words like Slut, Bitch and Whore to the arms & calves.

Also, quick question, I am gonna add some tally mark tats, but what would you have them say? So far my ideas are a few on the back, on the ass, tally marks then virginities taken and times impregnated.

edit: Thoughts?

Arm looks really stretched out, don't think there's anything I can do about that.

ScreenShot111.png.738cf31e5b4d71e3c3ce5e654fad25f1.png

5 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Fair point. I'll see about adding simple words like Slut, Bitch and Whore to the arms & calves.

Also, quick question, I am gonna add some tally mark tats, but what would you have them say? So far my ideas are a few on the back, on the ass, tally marks then virginities taken and times impregnated.

edit: Thoughts?

Arm looks really stretched out, don't think there's anything I can do about that.

Looks good to me. For the tally marks, there's also the chinese/japanese version of it that's quite interesting. It would be more for the hentai fans out there. I only play as a sub so my only ideas for describing tally marks are degrading words as in "used", "knotted", "creampied", etc.

8 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Thank you :)

Ah I meant ass, not back. Back is fine, just rotate and position and you're done. But ass you have to make sure it fits correctly and the spacing is good or it looks uneven. Which means lots of trial and error because you can't edit rotated pictures in gimp.

The size of the ass makes it difficult, see image below, red is above ass and green is where I put ass tats. It narrows down to way less space. Untitled.png.63394600309ef0ded12e7d734e00b134.png

I'm also trying to improve my knowledge base, I only learnt how to do this for this mod so I'm by no means an expert. Have you done ass tats before? How do you do them?

And I'm curious as to which tats you chose for your characters, when I took screenshots for the mod I had a hard time thinking like "what tats would people like to see in the images?" when there's so many, and I can't realistically show them all.

You don't use mudbox?  It's an invaluable tool for me.  I create edit the designs in gimp, apply them on a 3d model in modbox (I obtain the model I use from the CBBE mod and used nifscope to convert it).  Then once I place it on the model in mudbox I export it to psd, open it in gimp, see if any adjustments need to be made and save as a .dds file (generating mipmaps).  It sounds complicated but it's actually super easy once you do it a few times.

I've been planning on making a document that guides people using a similar process to the one I use.

In regards to the specific tats I use, I don't have any screen caps at the moment, but I just like the ones with lots of writing.  Like the above poster I like arms and leg stuff.  I don't see it very often and those are the ones I tend to struggle with.  But I'm not picky either.  It depends on which character I'm playing as.  Some are total sluts and some I gave a more slave-like look to.  And I tend to switch it up a lot and mix it with my own tats.  Next time I'm in maybe I'll take some pics.  But I don't know that I'll have time to play today, since I'm planning on creating and releasing my guide in the near future.

27 minutes ago, unshatter said:

Looks good to me. For the tally marks, there's also the chinese/japanese version of it that's quite interesting. It would be more for the hentai fans out there. I only play as a sub so my only ideas for describing tally marks are degrading words as in "used", "knotted", "creampied", etc.

Used and creampied I like, knotted is only for furry stuff though, so eh?‍♂️, lot of space for a niche userbase. I have no idea what the chinese/japanese version of it is, could you elaborate?

25 minutes ago, Aki K said:

You don't use mudbox?  It's an invaluable tool for me.  I create edit the designs in gimp, apply them on a 3d model in modbox (I obtain the model I use from the CBBE mod and used nifscope to convert it).  Then once I place it on the model in mudbox I export it to psd, open it in gimp, see if any adjustments need to be made and save as a .dds file (generating mipmaps).  It sounds complicated but it's actually super easy once you do it a few times.

I've been planning on making a document that guides people using a similar process to the one I use.

In regards to the specific tats I use, I don't have any screen caps at the moment, but I just like the ones with lots of writing.  Like the above poster I like arms and leg stuff.  I don't see it very often and those are the ones I tend to struggle with.  But I'm not picky either.  It depends on which character I'm playing as.  Some are total sluts and some I gave a more slave-like look to.  And I tend to switch it up a lot and mix it with my own tats.  Next time I'm in maybe I'll take some pics.  But I don't know that I'll have time to play today, since I'm planning on creating and releasing my guide in the near future.

I've never heard of that program before. I tried making an account just now to download the trial but then it asked for what school I go to and I noped out of there. Is there a way to get it without that part that I'm missing or? 

I just open up the game and test it there ?‍♂️

I'd read that guide.

The ones with lots of writing are the ones I'm most unsure of lol, that it becomes too hard to read and stuff. Are you talking about these types "Are you wondering how I'd feel wrapped around your cock?" and "My only job is to suck/ride your dick and make you cum."? Those are some of my favorites, but as I said they can get a big hard to read because there's so much text.

Just now, kretarias said:

Some beasty stuff would be nice...

It's funny you say this right after I say that furry stuff is a niche userbase and I'm not making a 'knotted' tat. 

I could do a separate pack like the lesbian one, but I would need suggestions, since I'm not a furry. I'd be able to do a few about knotting or something but after that I would have no ideas.