7 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I don't suppose you are willing to expose how soon will that be, though XD

More detailed information about upcoming patches and features I tend to discuss on my Patreon (and there only), as a small thank-you to the people who support me. Mind you that even there I don't commit to deadlines. Generally the ETA is "when it's done!" :)

52 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Are there any mods that use this yet. I am looking for excuses to see it in gaaaame XD

If I would have more spare time and not a RL nagging me, I would have a nice mod with a nice justice market square ready soon(tm, by Kimy) :wacko:

On 7/12/2020 at 8:39 AM, netruss1964 said:

"Riften Restrictive", Thank you, dunka, tag. There are two files available for download. Which is necessary? Both? Thank you again.

If you want to install this manually, you simply take the esp-download-and if you want the mod-installer version, you take the 7z file.

This is so much small that you can easily drop it by manual install. But activate it by using the LAUNCHER of skyrim, before entering the game.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

If you want to install this manually, you simply take the esp-download-and if you want the mod-installer version, you take the 7z file.

This is so much small that you can easily drop it by manual install. But activate it by using the LAUNCHER of skyrim, before entering the game.

I thought as much. Thank you once again. I try to make sure. Stay you.

Hi @Kimy I wanted to ask you about SSE version of DDC, was there any steps made to make it possible? Asking since DCL huge update is coming really soon right? and there is some DDC content in it, and basically to play newest DCL on SSE update we first need DDC to bo converted and i'm just afraid that there are some problems to make it work. Thanks! 

I haven't talked to the SE volunteer porters about DDC yet (I don't do the SE ports myself). DDC is still seeing frequent updates, so I thought it's probably best to wait a wee bit longer, so they don't have to port it over and over again. But yes, since it will be requirement for DCL 9, I guess it's safe to say that there WILL be a SE version of DDC.

Bravo, KIMY,

the first LargeGibbetCage is inside and it´s working also for HDT-assets very fine. I added three different assets to see if it is working. This means you can from now on create furnitures, which are based on more complicated animations and on their suiting attributes. And after the furniture-use, the old cloth is again equipped-GREAT!

I´ll try to create some new animations for the DDc-Gibbets.

As this sort of stuff can be placed everywhere, I´ll only add the Large Gibbet and the Small Gibbet with different connection-options, for chain/rope hanging, with a long arm to wall and with a short arm to walls. This assets can be also used on houses-walls and on flag-posts. I can add also static poles to the pack for having more options, later.

TESV 2020-07-19 01-32-26-12.jpg

TESV 2020-07-19 01-30-57-58.jpg

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

Bravo, KIMY,

the first LargeGibbetCage is inside and it´s working also for HDT-assets very fine. I added three different assets to see if it is working. This means you can from now on create furnitures, which are based on more complicated animations and on their suiting attributes. And after the furniture-use, the old cloth is again equipped-GREAT!

I´ll try to create some new animations for the DDc-Gibbets.

As this sort of stuff can be placed everywhere, I´ll only add the Large Gibbet and the Small Gibbet with different connection-options, for chain/rope hanging, with a long arm to wall and with a short arm to walls. This assets can be also used on houses-walls and on flag-posts. I can add also static poles to the pack for having more options, later.

TESV 2020-07-19 01-32-26-12.jpg

TESV 2020-07-19 01-30-57-58.jpg

Looking great t.ara

Any chance that you can remember to throw in 'my' little box and stockade too, please?  My recollection is that @Kimy said she would add these into DDC if she had them

Please? ?

1st: Like this Framework much! ? It opens up opportunities.

2nd: A Port to SSE worked like intendet (NIF/HKX/Form 44-Conversion). As of v1.4 needs only to inherit the fix quoted here.

3rd: So far, I can also validate compatibility with OsmelMC's SL Utility Plus (SE/LE), but indeed there is a conflict if someone use Ousnius' HH Fixes (SE/LE). Like to sink doubled deep into the ground... for shame ?. Finally, a simple conditional check against the keyword can help:

[zadcFurnitureScript]

Keyword niovhhfix = Keyword.GetKeyword("NIOVHHKeyword")		;LE
	Keyword niovhhfix = Keyword.GetKeyword("RaceMenuHHKeyword")	;SE
	If !(user.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(niovhhfix))
259		clib.SetNiOverrideOverride(user)
	EndIf
Spoiler
On 7/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, Kimy said:

Would scaling the ACTOR instead of the furniture be acceptable? Because I don't really think I can scale the furniture (which isn't an actual furniture device, but an AnimObject that if I am not mistaken, cannot be scaled)

4th: How would it be with race depended scaling? I think that would be sufficient, if possible at all.

Regards

This is a framework for mods using the furnitures and the persons on them. Probably Kimy will use them in the next update for dcur.

please dont do what most dd mods do : Oh no, i am locked in, how can i get off ?  this is so stupid that i wont read any further, never even downloading the mod.

there must be action with and around the furnitures as it must be around the devices. most device mods do not have this action, even prevent action to happen, no sex, no move, no speak, no see, ooh how fantastic playing a crippled game ! .

I fear for the furmitures there will be nothing then hang on them.  Because action that is in most cases punishment like whipping. yes that is the sense of those furnittures. or let him hang to die. How can someone make those furnitures but dislkie whipping ? it is like constructing cars but dont like driving.

Hopefully the furnitures will be used with a lot of action around.

21 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

This is a framework for mods using the furnitures and the persons on them. Probably Kimy will use them in the next update for dcur.

please dont do what most dd mods do : Oh no, i am locked in, how can i get off ?  this is so stupid that i wont read any further, never even downloading the mod.

there must be action with and around the furnitures as it must be around the devices. most device mods do not have this action, even prevent action to happen, no sex, no move, no speak, no see, ooh how fantastic playing a crippled game ! .

I fear for the furmitures there will be nothing then hang on them.  Because action that is in most cases punishment like whipping. yes that is the sense of those furnittures. or let him hang to die. How can someone make those furnitures but dislkie whipping ? it is like constructing cars but dont like driving.

Hopefully the furnitures will be used with a lot of action around.

Actions are a good thing, but I am not sure what the complaints are about. I mean, in reality being bound is in a sense being temporarily crippled. So good mods like DCL will then give you more features like rape in which you are taken advantage of depending on your helplessness (i.e you won't be raped while armed, cool headed and free, and bondage will usually push you in the direction of becoming vulnerable).

But yes, many people install bondage mods because they feel it is "fantastic to play a crippled game". Installing a bondage mod and not liking the impacts of being bound is like buying cars but not driving, isn't it? (While, on your example: whipping is not the primary function of the furniture - it is the primary function of a whip. Furnitures are restraints)

I am all for added actions, sure. Variety and randomness is usually a good thing in video games, but don't insult mod authors if the particular thing planned for their mods is not the extra, additional feature that you want.

Sorry for the harsh text, kinda moody. But I rather it be my mood down and not the mood of a contributor who makes stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:35 PM, donkeywho said:

Looking great t.ara

Any chance that you can remember to throw in 'my' little box and stockade too, please?  My recollection is that @Kimy said she would add these into DDC if she had them

Please? ?

Thanks and YES-why not??...

We can also add irons like the scar---daugther....this is totally imobilizing the gamer on the floor and also PERFECT for DCL....we can add a BUNCH of such assets. They can be appearing like the DDe-restraints at all.

@Kimy

I need to know if you prefer assets like the BOX or a shackle iron maybe to be used better inside of DDe ????

Under ZAP you have both options: I made the box become a FURNITURE AND an restraint-asset, which is also PART of the AIM (add item menu). You can offer both ways and under DCL, you have the option of equipping it as an asset and you also can use it as FURNITURE depending on the PLACE, where the furniture has been PLACED.

You can use such assets BOTH ways or one way-this is an important question now. Pics show the sort of assets which can be used as equip-able assets with the dedicated idle AND also this assets can represent a FURNITURE-of course. (if you would ask me:

I would let them become BOTH-furnitureANDequip-able-asset)

zazPrayerIron.JPG

I dont know if this is the known issue but, when I close NPC in the device I cant interact with it or the device (i had the furniture key in my inventory). If open the console and "clik" the NPC I can see the information and all, like any other NPC, but cant interact. Maybe I missed something?

Newermind, the problem comes from Paradise Halls mod... this mod works perfectly. Nice work, thank you ??

On 8/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, t.ara said:

Thanks and YES-why not??...

We can also add irons like the scar---daugther....this is totally imobilizing the gamer on the floor and also PERFECT for DCL....we can add a BUNCH of such assets. They can be appearing like the DDe-restraints at all.

@Kimy

I need to know if you prefer assets like the BOX or a shackle iron maybe to be used better inside of DDe ????

Under ZAP you have both options: I made the box become a FURNITURE AND an restraint-asset, which is also PART of the AIM (add item menu). You can offer both ways and under DCL, you have the option of equipping it as an asset and you also can use it as FURNITURE depending on the PLACE, where the furniture has been PLACED.

You can use such assets BOTH ways or one way-this is an important question now. Pics show the sort of assets which can be used as equip-able assets with the dedicated idle AND also this assets can represent a FURNITURE-of course. (if you would ask me:

I would let them become BOTH-furnitureANDequip-able-asset)

That's an interesting question!

Normally DD assumes that the person wearing a restraint is still at least somewhat mobile and NOT firmly locked in place (even the hobble skirts still let you walk, albeit slowly). DDC on the other hand, assumes a device to be built in the world so it can be activated.

This class of device is neither. It's a wearable and transportable device that behaves as furniture when equipped.

Maybe that's the way it should be implemented? As in a wearable device that uses DDC code when worn but is otherwise implemented as armor, just like DD devices?

42 minutes ago, Kimy said:

That's an interesting question!

Normally DD assumes that the person wearing a restraint is still at least somewhat mobile and NOT firmly locked in place (even the hobble skirts still let you walk, albeit slowly). DDC on the other hand, assumes a device to be built in the world so it can be activated.

This class of device is neither. It's a wearable and transportable device that behaves as furniture when equipped.

Maybe that's the way it should be implemented? As in a wearable device that uses DDC code when worn but is otherwise implemented as armor, just like DD devices?

Hello,

KIMY...

I offer to add them as DDc assets and you later get a list of all those assets, which I would also add to DD(e) as a real restraint-asset. In that case you ´ll always have both options. Such bigger Irons and Boxes maybe are not available inside of one´s handbag, anyway do I think they are "wonderful" for some surprises during LOOTING or maybe they reach the player "otherwise"....i guess we can collect between 10 and twenty assets of such a sort.

If such an asset is becoming a "clothing-piece", you simply LINK it like as if you create an OFFSET animation-asset-but in this case the arm-offset is fully being replaced by a normal sitting/standing/laying - animation, which is lasting as long, as the asset is on the NPC or on the gamer. And if it´s locked, the gamer is "locked in place". In ZAP it works perfect-so in DD it will work same way and little better:-)). Theoretically you need not even a locking mechanic for this effect if you don ´t allow the player to use or change his clothing / restraints.

Yeah, I am thinking about some sort of handover of a inventory device to a furniture device when worn (and back to the inventory when it's unlocked). It's pretty trivial to code, so that's all good. I just want to make sure we're building this the right way. ;)

And yes, for this I'd more or less just need the DDC AnimObject + related idles/struggle animations, but it certainly won't hurt to have a ArmorAddon model to use for a wearable restraint.

The box I'd still think is safely in furniture territory. Activator + AnimObject, as the existing DDC devices. I will add a "pick up" feature for transporting devices, when it makes sense to. The box is for sure lightweight enough for actors to pick it up and put it somewhere else.