7 hours ago, Gimlord said:

The "|AllowPasserByAction" works with already existing furnitures for the pc?

None that are in the demo, but all you'd need to do is putting a pillory2 in the world (that's currently the only device having a sex animation) and enable that flag on the -reference-.

10 hours ago, Kimy said:

None that are in the demo, but all you'd need to do is putting a pillory2 in the world (that's currently the only device having a sex animation) and enable that flag on the -reference-.

Because i am noob with modding, how can i do that? Can i do it with a console command in game or via tes5edit?

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Because i am noob with modding, how can i do that? Can i do it with a console command in game or via tes5edit?

Unfortunately, you'd need CK for that. I am not sure I put the new pillory in the demo, so TES5Edit won't do.

Hi, awesome mod (like all yours are).

I just wanted to ask if this is compatible with mods like Prison Overhaul, which add furniture that you shouldn't be able to escape from. (During quests I mean)

Though the simple answer would be "if you know it, don't escape", but my question is for the situations in which you don't.

2 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Hi, awesome mod (like all yours are).

I just wanted to ask if this is compatible with mods like Prison Overhaul, which add furniture that you shouldn't be able to escape from. (During quests I mean)

Though the simple answer would be "if you know it, don't escape", but my question is for the situations in which you don't.

Short answer: yeah, they're compatible.

This is a framework mod, meaning it doesn't add or change anything in the game by itself. It just provides resources for other mods to use, if they want to. If Prison Overhaul or any other mod doesn't list this mod as a requirement, then no, they shouldn't ever clash. If, however, some other mod that uses this framework attempts to alter prisons like PO does, then it could get problematic (but still completely unrelated to this particular mod).

8 hours ago, dnoah said:

Short answer: yeah, they're compatible.

This is a framework mod, meaning it doesn't add or change anything in the game by itself. It just provides resources for other mods to use, if they want to. If Prison Overhaul or any other mod doesn't list this mod as a requirement, then no, they shouldn't ever clash. If, however, some other mod that uses this framework attempts to alter prisons like PO does, then it could get problematic (but still completely unrelated to this particular mod).

Ah ok, I thought that this mod replaced all kinds of furniture interaction. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Ah ok, I thought that this mod replaced all kinds of furniture interaction. Thank you.

ZAP/POP is using completely different code to implement devices. ZAP and DDC furniture are not even aware of each other. They are fully compatible in the sense that you can use both frameworks in the same mod without them getting in each other's way, but you cannot make either framework overwrite the other's behavior. Which is a good think, if you look at it like that.

Given that POP is basically just a big scripted cutscene, using DDC furniture wouldn't even do it much good. DDC is designed to provide interactive furniture devices, not (just) static/scripted ones. I plan to use DDC devices in the DCL prison though, which (unlike POP) leaves the player in active control of gameplay.

I would prefer playing DDc ALSO like ZAP with the "open-close pillory-mechanics". ...means that the pillory is standing opened and while you use it, it is locking. After use it opens again.

Do you like me to try to add such a function?

I could add the script line and have some tests with the furniture-maybe it is working also here.

Long time I now have DD and ZAP "9" working side by side-no problem, yet.

To add the DDc-furnitures into the skyrim world is no problem. Anyway is it not bad, to have a quest-mod with a dedicated area being created together, for each other. But this can be done AFTER the basics (framework-mods) have been FINISHED, or if they reached a "well sorted level".

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

I would prefer playing DDc ALSO like ZAP with the "open-close pillory-mechanics". ...means that the pillory is standing opened and while you use it, it is locking.

Do you like I try to add such a function?

I could add the script line and have some tests.

That's super easy to do in DDC, as the activator model is separate from the "locked-state" AO. I don't even have to write any new code to support that. Just providing the open pillory as separate asset is all that's needed. :D

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

That's super easy to do in DDC, as the activator model is separate from the "locked-state" AO. I don't even have to write any new code to support that. Just providing the open pillory as separate asset is all that's needed. :D

Hi;-))

Based on the fact that we have a real ANIMATION for the stocking-board, which is in this case working like a scissor, a "two-state" OPEN and close is not what I suggested here. The pillory is closing smoothly, in soft and slow way down and opens in more higher speed: shutting is redy after 2 seconds, opening is done after 0.7 seconds-this time(s) can be of course being changed. That "two-state"- idea, I would maybe choose, if there´s no other way....isn´t it??

I wished it would be like you said-but it´s sadly looking different:

The open-standing furniture is not the problem.  A gamebryo-file with an open-close - function and it ´s collision is propper working as an activator or like I did that inside of a furniture. The problem here is the AO-furniture-object: Like HDT-PE assets can Animated-gamebryo-files not being placed into the game. AO-objects loose their features, that´s sadly for HDT-stuff same way like for the animations in gamebryo-files. It´s simply like that, so that the skeleton of the asset is not being transported by the engine of skyrim, if you place the stuff as typical AO-objects. As it is NOT necessary for your framework if the furniture is coming as a AO-object or as a static-alternative, I simply suggest to try to spawn it by using it for example as an activator or like a furniture....as I made experiments with only using a single static asset (single animation with an single activator, you maybe can alternatively have a try to spawn it how I suggested, as activator/furniture (I mean the gamebryo-file will be handled as activ. or as furniture under creation-kit. You only have to add a mechanic, which allows to spawn a static-object/furniture/activator (I guess it works also as a simple static object).

Before the furniture is closing, the animation should be fullfilled and after 3-5 seconds, the furniture is slowly closing then. The open standing mesh is simply the activator itself which is "unused standing around". Anyway: the exchanged asset is beginning the function AFTER the animation is "ready in place".

You need a connection-link between a starting animation and another activator / furniture or static object for the exchange.

You please replace the two files with the existing ones and then you can find an alternative way for the AO. Delete the Pillory_AO away from CK and please create on base with the Pillory_AO another activator, a furniture or a static object. Your script has to spawn/replace the assets as soon the player is choosing "USE".

Another question is still interesting, if an exchange is neccessary, btw.

Spawning of an alternative asset should work in the same way like to spawn the AO...because the AO objects don ´t have relevant skeleton info or weighted bones inside. Those "fake-bones" in the AOs can all being deleted-this has no function. And maybe is a way without AO stopping the flickering, because AO s normally are made to spawn more "light" stuff and under the official skyrim animation-behavior. It´s even a nice option, that FNIS-animations can carry AO s so far!

Those files are addressed to KIMY!

I don ´t know what to do inside your framework, so I can not help to add such an alternative way. But I am sure that you can do that with EASE:-)))

Kimy.7z

p.s. it is maybe also possible to recall simply the same activator as a "second-stage"...it´s of course possible that one single NIF-file is linked to two different assets under CK specially in such a case, if the first one is switched off and the second one is appearing after that. In that case you can create a second activator which is not containing further parts of the framework and which contains simply the open-close-mechanic.  In plain text: Pillory_static.nif is being used by two activators: the one, which is placed into the skyrim-world and which is making the dialogue with the player and which contains your framework-and secondary another activator, which contains the same file and which contains the open-close-mechanic. The locking-function of the furniture is of course coming from the framework, which has spawned the second activator as long as the animation is taking in place. And after the animation has stopped, you should maybe let the furniture which has been spawned some few seconds to OPEN again and THEN you can exchange it finally with the correspondensing furniture-activator again, which holds the framework.

ZAP is using a very easy script for this feature:

Float Property PilloryLockingDelayTime auto

Import MiscUtil
import utility

event OnActivate(ObjectReference npc)
    Actor user = npc as Actor
    if user
        int sstate = user.GetSitState()
        if sstate >= 2 && sstate <= 3
            Utility.wait(PilloryLockingDelayTime)
            bool started=self.PlayGamebryoAnimation("close", true, 3.0)
            MiscUtil.PrintConsole("Closing?"+ (started as String))
        else

bool started=self.PlayGamebryoAnimation("open", true, 1.0)
            MiscUtil.PrintConsole("Opening?"+ (started as String))
        endif
    endif        
endevent

The "pillory locking delay time" is of course a float property variable and I put there into it 5 seconds, for other animations which have no enter, I would set it to 2 seconds.

This small script is of course only a suggestion and shows how it´s working for ZAP inside of a furniture directly.

In the context, what I suggested above it might be also an idea, to act a second-spawned asset in the exactly place of the original activator if not otherwise possible, as a FAKE-DUMMY, means: the script is exchanging a dummy, which doesn ´t appear (invisible) and the original asset keeps showing up. This should be working of course for all the furnitures.

It´s known that both furnitures´s appear at their congruent places and the player and also the NPC should always stay simply be aligned 100%. I would check that out exactly, that chance of a-dummy-fake-spawning with an invisible asset and getting the chance to have the original with it´s collision in place continuously.

(Only an idea for improving the stuff-depends on the way the framework is handling the things...)

On 9/11/2020 at 2:14 PM, t.ara said:

Hi;-))

Based on the fact that we have a real ANIMATION for the stocking-board, which is in this case working like a scissor, a "two-state" OPEN and close is not what I suggested here. The pillory is closing smoothly, in soft and slow way down and opens in more higher speed: shutting is redy after 2 seconds, opening is done after 0.7 seconds-this time(s) can be of course being changed. That "two-state"- idea, I would maybe choose, if there´s no other way....isn´t it??

Oh, I see! I thought the "open" model is still static. But this can probably be done as well, but for THAT I'd need a bit new code. I will experiment with it a bit! :)

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Oh, I see! I thought the "open" model is still static. But this can probably be done as well, but for THAT I'd need a bit new code. I will experiment with it a bit! :)

Hello;-)

Maybe you try to simply use the same asset for the second activator....and maybe you can spawn an invisible dummy and let the original first furniture simply not to be exchanged....depends on the way the things are working together-no question:-))

Anyway IF that works with one single asset, you would get half the folder contence and the animated objects could be concentrated on the BASIC restraints like the cuffs and the few ropes, ankle and wrists-that ´s enough.

You could also TRY if you can use a real furniture asset under CREATION KIT-and maybe this supports your scale as well. I mean you can use a furniture with your framework and exchange it same way with the same furniture-this could also work....the animation simply would start by using the packs like before....only some few ideas;-))

p.s. animated objects contain for normal skeleton-related info-but that has been not used inside of DDc and so I told that the nodes can be deleted from all the nif-files.

ps. the AO has no collision, the non-AO has collision : ddc_pillory = with collision , ddcpillory_AO = without collision (it´s only a visible dummy)

So, I dunno whether it's on my end, and if it is, feel free to ignore this.

Some weird behaviour when unlocking NPCs out of some of the devices via PgUp.

Spoiler

Spawned in Bannered Mare via LAL, selected Saadia (or Leah after recruiting her as a follower) through console,

COC ddctestzone (or some other cell with zadc furniture).

MoveTo selected NPC to me via console.

PgUp on them, PgUp on a device (or ordered the follower into device, with similar results)

Selected Lock into device -> Manipulate locks in device menu.

Waited for NPC to get stripped and stuck in the device. So far, so good.

PgUp on them again to enter unlock menu. Select 'Unlock with key'. A proper message stating that the NPC is freed appears.

Then, with some of the furniture, something weird happens. NPC gets slightly displaced but her animation remains as if she is still inside that furniture, and a copy of the furniture appears and moves along with the NPC. When a follower in this state is ordered about, she moves while stuck in this animation, instead of using walking animations.

Devices I observed it with: zadc_bondagechair, zadc_cross, zadc_woodenhorse. Devices that work normally: zadc_shacklewalliron, zadc_bondagepole, zadc_pillory2.

This does not occur at all when I test furniture with player char.

Now, I have no idea what I was doing, but I messed around a bit with the script, and doing the following in zadcfurniturescript.unlockactor() seems to have fixed this problem:

362  ActorUtil.RemovePackageOverride(user, CurrentPose)        

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(User, "IdleForceDefaultState")       
        If user == Game.GetPlayer()            
            Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(False)
            Game.EnablePlayerControls()    
            user.RemoveItem(clib.zadc_NoWaitItem, user.GetItemCount(clib.zadc_NoWaitItem), abSilent = True)            
        Else
            user.SetDontMove(False)    
            user.SetHeadTracking(True)
            user.SetRestrained(False)
 +         libs.PlayThirdPersonAnimation(user, libs.AnimSwitchKeyword(user, "Horny01"), 5, permitRestrictive=True)
        EndIf            
        Utility.Wait(0.2)
        user.moveto(user)       

EDIT: edited out unnecessary code edit

This is my suggestion for a DD-test-area with an own unique house (whiterun-shop-building, a "noised-version" (tiled walls and beams).

If Kimy likes it, I would continue my work and begin with navmesh and terra-forming around that location, and if she doesn ´t, I´ll create different other suggestions later and I then would take it into ZAP9 :mrgreen:.

It comes with an own terrain-plateau which has not been used on the pic´s placement.

TESV 2020-09-18 13-15-51-30.jpg

So Im currently playing around with the Creation kit already had some success with normal DD and decided to try out Contraptions.  
I have two problems right now: 
First, in the Modder FAQ, you wrote that we just need to change the Script's Properties to create unique devices. When I try to look at the properties of zadcFurnitzreScript, it tells me: "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script." And the Properties are empty.
And second and probably related to the first, when I try to add the zadclibs propertie to my script, it gives me the same Error message.

Im not sure where the problem is since I can use DD and DDx just fine. 

I would appreciate your help. 

Hey there! I had an idea for a contraption addition. It might be simple - the model already 90% exists, the hard part would be animations, although their base actually exists in some pack, but I don't know which one.

Waist pillories.

Instead of the head and hands, the pillory closes around the hips and waist, leaving the occupant stuck due to their butt/waist/breasts (even belly if the right mod is running).

The animations would be struggling, spanking, whipping, oral and fucking. Struggle options would be lock, forwards and backwards. Pretty much any body morph larger than stock would make struggle impossible, stock bodies or smaller would be 'somewhat' able to get free.

Now I know I saw a stuck-fuck animation SOMEWHERE but I don't know where...and I know pillories already exist which is I why thought it might be feasible.

29 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

So Im currently playing around with the Creation kit already had some success with normal DD and decided to try out Contraptions.  
I have two problems right now: 
First, in the Modder FAQ, you wrote that we just need to change the Script's Properties to create unique devices. When I try to look at the properties of zadcFurnitzreScript, it tells me: "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script." And the Properties are empty.
And second and probably related to the first, when I try to add the zadclibs propertie to my script, it gives me the same Error message.

Im not sure where the problem is since I can use DD and DDx just fine. 

I would appreciate your help. 

you're most likely missing some dependencies (or the sources of one or more things this depends on)

note: even soft dependencies count.

19 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

you're most likely missing some dependencies (or the sources of one or more things this depends on)

note: even soft dependencies count.

Thanks for the answer. I went through my Source files again, but there was at least to my knowledge nothing missing. Its not a Compiler Error. I can add the property in my script, compile it without issues. But im unable to add the property in the Kit if that makes sense.
What soft dependencies?

If you mean stuff like Body Slide and a Skeleton I made sure those source files are also included.