9 minutes ago, Okayge said:

Every time I press PageUp to select an NPC my game crashes

Most likely has to do with the fact that selecting an NPC equips them with physics-enabled prisoner chains, and your HDT-PE install is either missing or screwed up.

Is there a reason why you are using the outdated version of DDc though?

Who knows how to fix it?   ^

/_  _\

ll

ll

ll  

Edited by Jiglidjons
1 hour ago, Jiglidjons said:

Who knows how to fix it?   ^

/_  _\

ll

ll

ll  

That's normal. What you see are placeholders for the items themselves.

What you do is drop them, and use a positioning mod to move them wherever you want.

10 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

That's normal. What you see are placeholders for the items themselves.

What you do is drop them, and use a positioning mod to move them wherever you want.

Hmm. I was wondering how to position those. What is 'positioning mod'? Could you please elaborate on that?

6 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Hmm. I was wondering how to position those. What is 'positioning mod'? Could you please elaborate on that?

Jaxonz Positioner or Cobb Positioner come to mind.

Also, check if you're using the Contraptions that comes bundled with the installer for DD5 and not the one from this thread, which I believe is outdated.

• 2 months later...

I searched as much as possible but I cannot find an answer. I am using DD 5.0.7 SE and ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+SEREV3. Everything worked fine on my previous system. I installed on a new high end desktop and everything still works fine except one problem.

When I hit PgUp on an npc it refuses and says 'target is invalid or busy'. It does that on every npc I attempt. I assume thats an animation or script issue but I don't honestly know alot about those aspects. The furniture itself works fine. I have Zaz loading after all DD plugins if that matters. My final DD plugin is the SE patchVortex_DDloadorder.thumb.PNG.b089b2036f5278c08882613b17282bfd.PNGthe 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...