12 hours ago, supercats said:

Hey there! I had an idea for a contraption addition. It might be simple - the model already 90% exists, the hard part would be animations, although their base actually exists in some pack, but I don't know which one.

Waist pillories.

Instead of the head and hands, the pillory closes around the hips and waist, leaving the occupant stuck due to their butt/waist/breasts (even belly if the right mod is running).

The animations would be struggling, spanking, whipping, oral and fucking. Struggle options would be lock, forwards and backwards. Pretty much any body morph larger than stock would make struggle impossible, stock bodies or smaller would be 'somewhat' able to get free.

Now I know I saw a stuck-fuck animation SOMEWHERE but I don't know where...and I know pillories already exist which is I why thought it might be feasible.

Something like that is already promised.  Look up the thread for pics

..huhu;-)

I´m still waiting if this mechanics is getting a suggested add-on for open-close stuff. For the moment I can offer wall-shackles and pillories with this amazing function.

If that is not working, we can go the more easy way, to add the stuff in open-close-activator-states.

After I added this feature to zap, I can only suggest to invest this work of a change-it is worth the work!! This is opening also new "doors" for some other "effects":-))

zazPilloryAnimated02.JPG

Hey, strange question - are there any recommended mods that cause observing NPCs to fuck the locked-in character (player or npc)? I would assume SL Arousal but haven't seen anything yet.

Then again I haven't seen MNC do anything with animals other than give them dicks, so... >.>

3 hours ago, supercats said:

Hey, strange question - are there any recommended mods that cause observing NPCs to fuck the locked-in character (player or npc)? I would assume SL Arousal but haven't seen anything yet.

Then again I haven't seen MNC do anything with animals other than give them dicks, so... >.>

DDC has a built-in feature for that... :D

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

DDC has a built-in feature for that... :D

Ah, great! Now to figure out MNC....

Also, not sure if you're aware but I may have found a bug. If you tell a follower to get into a device (I observed this with a pillory), and then change cells while they're still a follower....they will teleport behind you in the pillory, and then clatter about as they kinda-sorta try to move.

This was with Riften Restrictive running, so not sure if it's a DDC thing or if RR didn't anchor the pillory properly or something.

5 hours ago, supercats said:

Ah, great! Now to figure out MNC....

Also, not sure if you're aware but I may have found a bug. If you tell a follower to get into a device (I observed this with a pillory), and then change cells while they're still a follower....they will teleport behind you in the pillory, and then clatter about as they kinda-sorta try to move.

This was with Riften Restrictive running, so not sure if it's a DDC thing or if RR didn't anchor the pillory properly or something.

LOL  Followers doing that sort of thing is NOT unusual .... Not DDC in this case, but similar behaviour

TESV 2020-09-23 19-11-22-64.jpg

TESV 2020-09-23 19-21-20-48.jpg

Hey sorry noob question, after I lock in one npc, i can't seem to select another furniture (aka the Furniture Selected! doesn't appear until i unlock the previous NPC) Is this only one npc at a time, or am I doing something wrong. Thx in advance.

Trying to get simple lock player script to work but since i'm really bad in scripting I can't figure it out:

That's the script: 

clib.LockActor(Libs.PlayerRef, clib.zadc_BondagePole, OverridePose = None)

zadlibs Property libs  Auto
zadclibs Property clib Auto

and i'm getting this error:

type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

any idea how to make it work? Thanks! 

38 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Trying to get simple lock player script to work but since i'm really bad in scripting I can't figure it out:

That's the script: 

clib.LockActor(Libs.PlayerRef, clib.zadc_BondagePole, OverridePose = None)

zadlibs Property libs  Auto
zadclibs Property clib Auto

and i'm getting this error:

type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

any idea how to make it work? Thanks! 

As argument 2 you need to supply actual device (it's ObjectReference), not a device type. So, first of all, you need to place it in the world - either in CK, or spawn at some marker/at player, and only then you can lock someone in it.

For example,

ObjectReference fDevice = clib.BobTheBuilder(clib.zadc_BondagePole) ; will place Bondage Pole at player
clib.LockActor(libs.PlayerRef,fDevice,OverridePose=None)

28 minutes ago, DeWired said:

As argument 2 you need to supply actual device (it's ObjectReference), not a device type. So, first of all, you need to place it in the world - either in CK, or spawn at some marker/at player, and only then you can lock someone in it.

For example,

ObjectReference fDevice = clib.BobTheBuilder(clib.zadc_BondagePole) ; will place Bondage Pole at player

Thanks! It worked 

Ok wait, I'm missing something I think. I crafted a device at the anvil (workbench? Wherever), and I have the item in my inventory, but how do I place it? I hit "use" but nothing happens; I had thought it would be like campfire's placement where a silhouette appears and you select where you want it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 3:55 PM, DeWired said:

For example,

Hello, i have another question, I've placed some furnitures in CK and now i'm trying to figure out how to use that furniture instead place new one like before. 

Any idea how to do it? Thanks!

36 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello, i have another question, I've placed some furnitures in CK and now i'm trying to figure out how to use that furniture instead place new one like before. 

Any idea how to do it? Thanks!

I'm really not sure how to understand this. Can you either elaborate or rephrase that?

1 hour ago, DeWired said:

I'm really not sure how to understand this. Can you either elaborate or rephrase that?

Well.. before you helped me with how to place furniture and lock player, and now I've placed ddc furnitures in CK and they are working just fine but I'm trying to create LockActor script to used that furniture without using "clib.BobTheBuilder" since I already placed furniture in CK.  

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Well.. before you helped me with how to place furniture and lock player, and now I've placed ddc furnitures in CK and they are working just fine but I'm trying to create LockActor script to used that furniture without using "clib.BobTheBuilder" since I already placed furniture in CK.  

Ah, ok. Then, in the simple case of one furniture, you need to create property on your script in CK, name it, for example, fDevice, type - ObjectReference. Then, in code, add

"ObjectReference Property fDevice Auto" - somewhere in beginning, on near the end - where all other properties are defined (not inside a function or event), and then you can use

in your function as before. Well, I'm not exactly sure that this is right - but it should work.

2 hours ago, DeWired said:

Ah, ok. Then, in the simple case of one furniture, you need to create property on your script in CK, name it, for example, fDevice, type - ObjectReference. Then, in code, add

"ObjectReference Property fDevice Auto" - somewhere in beginning, on near the end - where all other properties are defined (not inside a function or event), and then you can use

in your function as before. Well, I'm not exactly sure that this is right - but it should work.

Thanks, didn't expect it to be that easy lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! This will probably be my last posting in this thread. Devious Devices 5.0 has just been released as a all-in-one installer on a new download page. You can find the new version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-50-2020-11-18/

This page will stay open for reference, and in case somebody still needs to old version for whatever reason. Yes, I will keep DD4 available. I will however no longer support DD4.x in any shape or fashion.

See you on the other side and have fun with DD5! :)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

So I'm curious, but there was mention of configuring some things, but I have no MCM menu. Am I missing something else? I'm not real "edit text document" savvy with the game.

DD's MCM configs affect some contraptions too, i think the difficulty modifiers for example.

58 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Ah, okay. So another possibly dumb question, but to toggle the pick up of furniture, is that a console command or do I need to edit something in the game folder?

You mean picking up a placed furniture kit? I don't even remember actually but i'd try the keybind first, PgUp was it? Should also be in MCM. Would be convenient if picking up was an option when you press E to interact with it, but i really haven't used kits for weeks, don't remember how they work. Kits are sort of "creative mode" thing, mod really works best with static furniture placed by mods and not removable by you.

In any case you can open console, select furniture and use command: disable