On 5/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, Kimy said:

Follower support is generally a nightmare to get right, because of the various follower frameworks fighting whatever YOU want them to do. I will look into these things and see if I can fix them, but I am not sure if I can provide a solution that works will ALL follower frameworks. The one I personally use is EFF, so that one has the best chance to work with my mods. :)

Could try looking into what happens if you set the AV value that the game also sets when you tell your follower to wait, something along the line of WaitingForPlayer or something, checked it out last week but then saw you do some stuff with a donothing package and left it there since i had no idea what was going on at that point.

Since you seem to add it when you add chains with PgUp but then it gets removed when they go into the device ect, so had no idea.

After installing this asset mod, I got this error in Wrye Bash when recontructing the bashed patch:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ACTI' record and/or subrecord: 07001D96
  eid = u'zadc_gallowspole_overhead'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1230
  file pos = 3028
Error in Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

I dont know if thats something specific to my setup, but just in case im copying that here.

There was a second error message after that one but the error panel close before I cant copy the second message content.

You get my first upload, KIMY;-))

What I added so far:

-bondage pole 01

-shackle-wall-iron

-torture-pole 1-5

-two different pillories

(rope for ankles and wrists)

(you can check if it´s complete and test it and then offer it for a download if you like-I found an error in the chair which I have corrected, some furnitures are "flickering" , which has to do with the way, how ALL the AO´s are made-it´s not exactly correct that way-I will try to solve that soon)

35 minutes ago, permidion said:

After installing this asset mod, I got this error in Wrye Bash when recontructing the bashed patch:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ACTI' record and/or subrecord: 07001D96
  eid = u'zadc_gallowspole_overhead'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1230
  file pos = 3028
Error in Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

I dont know if thats something specific to my setup, but just in case im copying that here.

There was a second error message after that one but the error panel close before I cant copy the second message content.

I also installed the pack with wyre bash-why do I not have such nonsence???-Strange....

20 minutes ago, t.ara said:

You get my first upload, KIMY;-))

What I added so far:

-bondage pole 01

-shackle-wall-iron

-torture-pole 1-5

-two different pillories

(rope for ankles and wrists)

(you can check if it´s complete and test it and then offer it for a download if you like-I found an error in the chair which I have corrected, some furnitures are "flickering" , which has to do with the way, how ALL the AO´s are made-it´s not exactly correct that way-I will try to solve that soon)

Great!  I am really looking forward to seeing these!

Thank you!

On 5/1/2020 at 3:44 PM, Kimy said:

Yes, expect DDC to be a dependency of DCL in one of the next releases. I got some ideas what to do with these furniture devices! :D

Ooh, way to get the Godzilla-Born happy in the secret spots there, Kimy. ? I can’t wait to see what, har har, devious ideas you come up with.

Liking the mod.  

Do you have a location listing of all the devices?

I found a total of 8 devices in Riverwood.

Do you plan to integrate DFW Support features, like the "Leash Game" where they would lock you in the furniture?

9 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Liking the mod.  

Do you plan to integrate DFW Support features, like the "Leash Game" where they would lock you in the furniture?

8? i only found 2

1 hour ago, damnvox said:

8? i only found 2

In the DD contraptions Demo it's just a showcase of these.

A few on the *cough* "mainstreet" in front of Lucan's shop, the others in the backyard.

If you have an older version, it's only with the first two in the street.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

This one:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3111-devious-framework-dfw/

I also think you would be crazy to try (it's not up to date to DDi 4.3 and has a lot of bugs even if patched)

Oh right.

No, there is no chance of me going to add support for a mod that hasn't been updated in three years, and isn't supporting DD4. If there is a feature of this mod that would make sense for DDC, I can always try and implement something like it for DDC.

Rejoice! Easily putting characters, including the player, in furniture via scripts ONLY is one of the core features of DDC. You can hardcode it with CK packages, the way ZAP does it, but in DDC you can put arbitrary characters in arbitrary furniture devices with just ONE line of code. :)

Yes, I have ideas what do to with that capability! :D

Tiny problem in version 1.2:

o DDC_RestraintPole_Struggle restraintpole_idle.hkx zadc_RestraintPoleAO zadc_RestraintPoleChainsAO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_AnkleL_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_AnkleR_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_WristL_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_WristR_AO

The green prefix has been missing so you do not see the hardware (chains and collar) of the zap-restraint-pole during the struggling-state, (standing-spreadded).

I´ll upload the latest additions for KIMY-she can release the stuff after her quality-check:-))

The hardware (collar) is also not suiting to the neck-height-I´ll try to modify that.

I´m done with the update-looks good ?

On 5/25/2020 at 1:08 AM, Xuvish said:

Liking the mod.  

The mod has a test-zone like zap in the past:  coc DDCTestZone

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Tiny problem in version 1.2:

o DDC_RestraintPole_Struggle restraintpole_idle.hkx zadc_RestraintPoleAO zadc_RestraintPoleChainsAO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_AnkleL_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_AnkleR_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_WristL_AO zadc_ZAP_Cuffs_WristR_AO

The green prefix has been missing so you do not see the hardware (chains and collar) of the zap-restraint-pole during the struggling-state, (standing-spreadded)

That sounds like something I'd do! Haha! Good catch! I will do my very best to merge the patches and release a new update VERY soon! :)

One question about the conventional pillory like it is shown here:

Would it be possible to add an even simpler version where only the neck is still fixed by the furniture (perhaps with an iron ring instead of the wooden bar?), but the hands would remain free to be bound by other DD's?

E.g. they could be bound in a conventional DD armbinder on the back or shackled in front of the actor with one of the iron chains?

Such a scenario would combine a DDc furniture directly with other existing DDs. Is that possible or would something collide between these different types of the DD framework?

On 5/23/2020 at 1:41 PM, SigSegv said:

Tested on SSE, after converting all files, no issue so far.

Hello, could you please elaborate on how to convert mods to SSE or share the link to converted mod, because I would like to try contraptions as well.

8 hours ago, Flibustier said:

Hello, could you please elaborate on how to convert mods to SSE or share the link to converted mod, because I would like to try contraptions as well.

for HKX files : 

You need to install creation kit from bethesda launcher, it will install 

Skyrim Special Edition\Tools\HavokBehaviorPostProcess\HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe

Then, create a bat with this code in it : 

@echo off
For /R %%G in (*.HKX) do HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 "%%G" "%%G"  > NUL

Move the exe and the bat at the root of the mod folder (not data, because it will do it on each HKX file of ALL mods and will take ages), run the bat and it will convert all hkx files to SSE

For nif files, just run the nif optimizer, that will auto find all the nif files and turn them to sse.

For esp just open it with creation kit and save it

For esm, you need Wrye bash to convert it to esp then do the esp step and reconvert it to ESM

And don't forget to run FNIS

You don't need to convert textures

You don't need to convert scripts as the bytecode definition didn't change from SLE to SSE

On 5/28/2020 at 10:22 AM, SigSegv said:

for HKX files : 

You need to install creation kit from bethesda launcher, it will install 

Skyrim Special Edition\Tools\HavokBehaviorPostProcess\HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe

Then, create a bat with this code in it : 

@echo off
For /R %%G in (*.HKX) do HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 "%%G" "%%G"  > NUL

Move the exe and the bat at the root of the mod folder (not data, because it will do it on each HKX file of ALL mods and will take ages), run the bat and it will convert all hkx files to SSE

All my idles (animations) are also running under SSE without any change. (This is only meant to be for the stuff I made, but not common for stuff others did !!!)

On 5/27/2020 at 7:16 AM, worik said:

One question about the conventional pillory like it is shown here:

Would it be possible to add an even simpler version where only the neck is still fixed by the furniture (perhaps with an iron ring instead of the wooden bar?), but the hands would remain free to be bound by other DD's?

E.g. they could be bound in a conventional DD armbinder on the back or shackled in front of the actor with one of the iron chains?

Such a scenario would combine a DDc furniture directly with other existing DDs. Is that possible or would something collide between these different types of the DD framework?

DDc´s furnitures do not support additional items by a property option in the script-I discussed that with KIMY. For this feature, I would need a change in the framework, then we could add wanted stuff like an armbinder very easy. At the moment you can only add stuff if you make it to become an AO-object, which is straight and bound as part of the animations, which is not ideal in different ways:

-animation idles are always BOUND to assets/which have only one version inside of it (modders can not choose variations of the palette of the DD-assets-which is sad)->means that you have to create for every assets which you want to see another new animation....if you want another texture of the furniture, you need a new animation (that´s because of using AO´s in whole!)...the furniture AO´s could be created simply also into DDc as "clothing", set to be unplayable under CK and then you are good to go with all the different versions, which you like to see in the game (I yet think that this is somehow not wanted-idk)

-all AO´s have to be again created as AO´s and have to be bound to NiTrishapeController Data, which means to rebuild wanted assets for making them available

-as soon you tell "or"..we get for minimum two or more animations with all that above mentioned asset restrictions, so that you have maybe 3 or more versions for a nearly same furniture-compared with zap is this sadly uncomfortable yet. I do not write that here as a concurrent-I write it for an improve for your mod here. I could also tell "yes" and build this up but it´s here now the best time to have this changes EARLY, so to not loose a good change of flexibility of this mod.

DD has so many assets to offer, so why not to integrate them during furniture use by properties...I would simply create a handful of slots with an automatic-cloth-back-changer!

For the moment, there is not even a chance to equip a gag. If furnitures want to become an appetizer, such a function is a MUST HAVE.

(next time you maybe want to see a rope bondage or a tight hobble dress in the furniture-WITH zap it´s no more problem. With DDc I would like to do the same inside of it´s own furnitures:

(mechanical functions between ZAP 9 and DD do not disturb each other...which is really great!)

Furniture animations can not be overridden by offset-animations, which are probably shot while wearing a dedicated asset, like the common armbinder. I will try later to work on new animation-behaviors and maybe such a stuff is a future-"music" under skyrim, later. For such a function have dedicated animations inside of the behavior graph to get a change to be able to become overridden by offset poses....in that case will not suit every pose of offset to every pose of animation. One example: if I override the riding animation with an offset animation, it has to be a suiting asset, combined with a suiting offset. An armbinder has to cause an unsymmetrical offset on a horse, so that the end of the binder is not stucking down into the horse. Other offsets for a riding should work ONLY then, if the riding - style suits to the offset. It´s a question of a correct condition-binding and how many offsets are suiting to riding in common. I think that for such a feature, you can not use FNIS with it´s yet created set-up.

I guess that inside of such a furniture, we will not use offset overrides in future. This means that you need different furnitures for an armbinder-version and that version, which you described as "shackeled" in front"-> this two different poses will (for now !) cause, to make different furnitures of it.

(the info based on my personal opinion/experience  which I made with skyrim, yet)

TESV 2020-05-30 13-00-37-82collage.jpg

I will add support for supplying a device list of DD items to equip while inside the furniture in one of the next versions. It's really easy to implement because DDC already supports DD devices. The one thing that requires real work is wrist restraints. But most furniture devices would not support wearing them while locked in anyway. I think right now, 100% of the devices in DDC lock up the hands anyway.