8 hours ago, samsungsempai said:

Hi, its me again XD, is there any way to have sex into the furniture?? or is there any other mod that allows that??

Sex animations are a built-in feature of DDC. However, it currently works only for the pillory, as that's the only device I have a sex animation for. Many devices would realistically not permit performing sexual acts while locked in them anyway, but if a volunteer wants to contribute animations for devices that would, I sure would add them.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Sex animations are a built-in feature of DDC. However, it currently works only for the pillory, as that's the only device I have a sex animation for. Many devices would realistically not permit performing sexual acts while locked in them anyway, but if a volunteer wants to contribute animations for devices that would, I sure would add them.

Thanks, I would like to be that volunteer but I dont know how to do them... yet

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

Huh. I'm 99% certain i've got a loadorder with  a few bondage sex animations. Maybe i can get you a link to the source and you can see if it's possible to get permissions, if that's something you're interested in?

Really uncertain what I screwed up for this. Most of the contraptions turn invisible when I use them (the animation plays though), all of them remove ALL clothing, including DD compatible things, and pressing page up crashes the game.

On 8/5/2020 at 5:54 AM, Kimy said:

Yeah, I am thinking about some sort of handover of a inventory device to a furniture device when worn (and back to the inventory when it's unlocked). It's pretty trivial to code, so that's all good. I just want to make sure we're building this the right way. ;)

And yes, for this I'd more or less just need the DDC AnimObject + related idles/struggle animations, but it certainly won't hurt to have a ArmorAddon model to use for a wearable restraint.

The box I'd still think is safely in furniture territory. Activator + AnimObject, as the existing DDC devices. I will add a "pick up" feature for transporting devices, when it makes sense to. The box is for sure lightweight enough for actors to pick it up and put it somewhere else.

@t.ara @Kimy

Thanks for persisting with this, folks

Look forward to seeing it in due course

?

On 8/7/2020 at 5:00 PM, kingcupworld said:

Huh. I'm 99% certain i've got a loadorder with  a few bondage sex animations. Maybe i can get you a link to the source and you can see if it's possible to get permissions, if that's something you're interested in?

The animations would have to be tailor-made for the DDC devices. I am aware of several animations involving furniture items around, but I can not use these for devices other than the ones they were made for.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, Kimy said:

The animations would have to be tailor-made for the DDC devices. I am aware of several animations involving furniture items around, but I can not use these for devices other than the ones they were made for.

Fair. My knowledge of actual modding is next to nil (save for occasionally going in and badly breaking what others have made), which is why i asked.

Hi @Kimy , I want to put a player in and out of furniture in the middle of a scene. Basically to make some demand of a player in a scene, and depending on the player response, add them to furniture.

I noticed that the IsValidActor function checks to see if an actor is in a scene, and if so says they are invalid for being added to furniture. From my understanding that means I would need to stop the scene, put the player in furniture, and start the scene again. Is that too strict/would it be possible to remove that restriction? It would be convenient to put actors in furniture mid-scene

EDIT: I just realized what I want to do is possible by using the Lock() method of the furniture script, which bypasses the IsValid check. Since player is already in my scene I know it is safe for them.

EDIT2: Extremely small thing, FNIS thinks version 1.4 is version 1.2

9 hours ago, Elmerfudd01 said:

Hello, much gratitude for your mods but I seem to be having a problem, and I hope it is not to much trouble but this is crashing the game, I ran Wrye Bash and found this but do not know how to fix this. definitely from Devious.

Game crasher.png

Definitely not from this mod.

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Well, run LE then! ?

you would also need at least:

- SexLab
- SexLab Aroused
- Devious Devices Assets
- Devious Devices Integration
- Devious Devices Expansion
- any requirement of the above mods, such as FNIS, XPMSE etc. Please refer to the respective mods for details.

+ all requirements

nothing you show there is from DDa,i,x,c

Bondage Straps 1.1 needs HDT and isn't connected to DDa,i,x,c ?‍♂️

Why would I get LE when I have Skyrim and the DLC's already, it's just not LE, I am not rich man.

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Skyrim + Dragonborn + Dawnguard + Hearthfire = Skyrim Legendary Edition = Skyrim LE = LE

If you have Skyrim + 3 DLCs you have basically the Legendary Edition => means you're a rich man, but you don't even know it ?

Unless you have Skyrim SE (+3 DLC) => Special Edition (64bit Skyrim version) = SE

I am telling you right now that my game and system crashes at every turn with this installed. I have SE as well not 64 bit, from steam which is 100% 32 bit like all their games.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Right now this mod does NOT support SE. There WILL be a SE port, but right now, there isn't. Please don't be angry at my poor little mod for not being able on a platform it wasn't designed to run. :)

A quick application of Cathedral Assets Optimizer lets this mod run just fine on SE, as well as the first mod that uses this framework.  Just so you know.

On 8/20/2020 at 8:16 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Well, run LE then! ?

you would also need at least:

- SexLab
- SexLab Aroused
- Devious Devices Assets
- Devious Devices Integration
- Devious Devices Expansion
+ any requirement of the above mods, such as FNIS, XPMSE etc. Please refer to the respective mods for details.

+ all requirements of the requirements

nothing you show there is from DDa,i,x,c or related to those ?

Bondage Straps 1.1 needs HDT and isn't connected to DDa,i,x,c ?‍♂️

I figured it out and it was FNIS PCEA2 1.3 and Devious followers SE, and yes I did some heavy reading on your post links and Thank You.

On 8/20/2020 at 9:42 PM, Kimy said:

Right now this mod does NOT support SE. There WILL be a SE port, but right now, there isn't. Please don't be angry at my poor little mod for not being able on a platform it wasn't designed to run. :)

Your mod is wonderful and if anyone gets mad at you or it, I WILL fight them

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.5

- Added: Transportable devices: If the new property flag CanBePickedUp is set to true, the player is offered the option to pick up the device. The device is them removed from the world and placed in the player's inventory as a kit that can be placed anywhere the player desires.
- Added: Actor scaling. If an actor is using a custom scale, the code will now scale her to fit into the device (and of course undo the change upon release). This will work only for characters with a certain minimum scale.
- Added: Mercy escape. A device can now be set to automatically release the subject after x failed escape attempts. This can help to mitigate frustration from bad RNG luck for difficult devices.
- Added: New device property "ForceTimer", which will always release the subject when the timer set in SelfbondageReleaseTimer is up, even if they did not start the self-bondage game or got locked in the device by a script.
- Added: New device property "AllowPasserByAction", which will periodicaly check for random nearby actors that will interact with the locked actor. Right now, sex scenes are supported by this feature.
- Added: New device property "PasserbyCooldown", which will apply a cooldown to consecutice passerby events.
- Added: Mod Event system. If the property SendDeviceModEvents is enabled, the device will send DDC_DeviceEvent mod events if a user is locked in or unlocked from this device. The parameters passed are the user and device objects, and a bool that's true if the performed action was lock, and false for unlock.
- Added: New API function GetDeviceKey(ObjectReference FurnitureDevice). Does what it says.
- Changed: Sex scenes now respect chastity belts.
- Fixed: GetClosestFurnitureDevice() now properly returns the closest device.
- Fixed: The API function FindFurnitureDevicesInCell() works correctly now.
- Fixed: Struggle scenes work again.
- Fixed: StoreBondage() now works correctly!
- Fixed: The DDC_GallowsPoleUpsideDown_Struggle animation found the missing ankle shackle.
- Fixed: The DestroyOnRemove parameter actually does something now! Yay?
- Fixed: Critically failed escape attempts no longer permanently change escape chances for the device.