4 hours ago, lichade1000 said:

How do I use this feature:bawling:

me, I will use this feature, not you...ggg (kleiner scherz!)

With this Option(s), I can now use EVERYTHING what is wanted inside of this furnitues, so you can see new restraints, bikinis or a a harness-body - or maybe some special new stuff.

This will open doors for LOT of new stuff.

(Drastically is missing a button from the thread here to a direct download. This page layout is again CRAP.)

And the Settings via CK are meant to be for the modder, who is adding new furnitures of DDc into her/his mod.

WORIK seems to Show the right place in CK, which can then be filled with assets, which suit to the furniture.

I hope it works like we wanted it to become real.

16 hours ago, t.ara said:

,我将使用此功能,而不是 ... ggg(kleiner scherz!)

有了这个选件,我现在可以在此家具中使用所有所需的东西,这样您就可以看到新的约束物,比基尼或背带式安全套-也许还有一些特殊的新东西。

这将为大量新事物敞开大门。

(完全缺少从此处线程进行直接下载的按钮。此页面布局再次为CRAP。)

并且通过CK进行的设置是为改装者准备的,她正在将DDc的新家具添加到她/他的改装中。

WORIK似乎在CK上显示了正确的位置,然后可以填充适合家具的资产。

我希望它能像我们希望的那样实现。

21 hours ago, worik said:

?我认为您需要编辑传递给zadcFurnitureScript的属性。

我想说的是EquipDevices,默认情况下为空。

显示隐藏的内容

DDC.jpg.08712b1664086e4649c7446415c2ebac.jpg

当然,不像我的屏幕截图那样在激活器中,而是更有可能与您在世界上放置的实际家具一起使用。

Thanks for the reply?

looking forward to Zap9 !

Love the mod, everything works great except locking NPCs into the furniture. PgUp selects the npc correctly but then PgUp over furniture placed with the mod doesn't do anything (PC locks into the furniture just fine). I've disabled PgUp key in every other mod that uses it.

1 hour ago, hawkzor said:

Love the mod, everything works great except locking NPCs into the furniture. PgUp selects the npc correctly but then PgUp over furniture placed with the mod doesn't do anything (PC locks into the furniture just fine). I've disabled PgUp key in every other mod that uses it.

Not sure about all npcs but did you mean you can't get a follower locked into the furniture? For that you don't need PgUp key, just regular follower order to "do something" at the furniture will lock her in it. PgUp will then show dialog for unlock attempts while you are pointing at it with crosshair.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Not sure about all npcs but did you mean you can't get a follower locked into the furniture? For that you don't need PgUp key, just regular follower order to "do something" at the furniture will lock her in it. PgUp will then show dialog for unlock attempts while you are pointing at it with crosshair.

Hi, thanks for the reply! So I definitely don't understand the system then. I PgUp a follower and it tells me they 'are selected for furniture use' (i don't remember the exact wording) and then using the dialogue system "do something" I tell them to get in the bondage furniture and they do. But then I'm still locked into the "do something" command, so anything else I click on they will get off the furniture, go there, attack that target, sit, etc... If I talk to the follower again while she is on the device she will immediately get off the device. If I use PgUp while she is on the device it says "this person is busy". Basically I clearly can't figure out the steps to get a follow to enter and stay in the device. 

@t.ara @Kimy

A few months ago, @t.ara was kind enough to create, at my request, the two items illustrated below to go into the forthcoming ZAP9

I was wondering if they are suitable to be added to DDContraptions, and if @Kimy might consider doing that?  Not asking much .... LOL  :wacko:

More seriously, with suitable in game addition and positioning, they would make for great in town and on road parking, for anyone playing with PAH, and with Kimy's timer, you could even set the meter 

Also, they'd make for great traps to suck in the unwary PC as a digression along the way, :naughty: and who knows what other sort of uses they could be put to by some of our other modding friends?   

Any chance of that, please, if it's simple to do?

Photos courtesy of @t.ara

1153336345_TESV2019-04-2118-40-06-95.thumb.jpg.d405cccd7d36590b455f09c77c8cab34.jpg

698344094_TESV2019-04-2118-39-27-01.thumb.jpg.4cc5c0f1821b1395cca88c922569733d.jpg

125245915_TESV2019-05-1014-56-18-53.thumb.jpg.56afa11d09ca2bcd04e57cb45dc444fc.jpg

813774599_TESV2019-07-0612-32-42-91.jpg.0141a7eca0365da104b4ba3da19fdb38.jpg

385164858_TESV2019-07-0612-12-05-38.jpg.f5ac4d790d6db672e4642cf7bcfa8ba7.jpg

996642316_TESV2019-07-0614-04-45-55.jpg.2a913d32ade38f449b7deba21fd1fe18.jpg

1978961327_TESV2019-07-0612-49-08-23.jpg.602ba717d1e84dd98acc4a5f6ca4c64f.jpg

EDIT:  I forgot to credit those providing the original inspiration

dc1nww7-b0ee89c7-388f-463b-9dc5-377e65192d38.thumb.png.6ef15918ddd4b588f9877171d17cbc1d.png.36d5f0b593ece5db2c5980c71bf2bbe8.png

1269326780_23mod.thumb.jpg.4f497a507f264dbe93bc4bfb0364a3a6.jpg.35dac1de8addf468e6726eb7439e3068.jpg

On 6/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

Might not be the entire answer but if you are 'looking' at an NPC in the console, and press PgUp, that triggers the NPC selection  LOL

Oh yes, that happens to me all the time. I am for some reason in the console doing stuff (e.g. looking at a quest with the sqv command) and pressing PgUp to scroll through the information, and one of the NPCs is repeatedly selected and unselected. Maybe @Kimy could add a If !UI.IsMenuOpen("Console") check to her key handling code for dumbasses like me? ?

8 hours ago, Kharos said:

Oh yes, that happens to me all the time. I am for some reason in the console doing stuff (e.g. looking at a quest with the sqv command) and pressing PgUp to scroll through the information, and one of the NPCs is repeatedly selected and unselected. Maybe @Kimy could add a If !UI.IsMenuOpen("Console") check to her key handling code for dumbasses like me? ?

Consider it done, haha!

LOL, adding some stuff from ZAP is no problem-those boxes look little funny to me, in between-maybe this is exactly one of those asset, which is later interesting also for DCL.

Location-bound furnitures have to be used in a different way, then NON LOCATION dependent stuff. Pillories are really statical-like a tree-and nobody will believe in a gameplay, when a pillory becomes spawned and you´re locked in and after a while it disapears again-this is very much scary-also for  a fantasy-game.

For a future use of the furnitures, you need a concept. On the one hand you can use timers/self-bondage/and "try to escape"....but that´s not really suiting. For DDc for tests and small feature-gaming without a quest it´s okay. If it comes to a quest mod like DCL, one (Kimy) needs to have a sorted strategy.

Perhaps use Daedra?  Some sort of teleportation like in the Mehrunes Dagon quest?  Like a variation on those Flash-bang !Suddenly!Bandits! traps.  The Dragonborn opens a chest, experiences an explosion or something, and winds up locked in a pillory.  

Hmmm, I like the idea, but am very glad that I'm not the one coding that.  

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

LOL, adding some stuff from ZAP is no problem-those boxes look little funny to me, in between-maybe this is exactly one of those asset, which is later interesting also for DCL.

Location-bound furnitures have to be used in a different way, then NON LOCATION dependent stuff. Pillories are really statical-like a tree-and nobody will believe in a gameplay, when a pillory becomes spawned and you´re locked in and after a while it disapears again-this is very much scary-also for  a fantasy-game.

For a future use of the furnitures, you need a concept. On the one hand you can use timers/self-bondage/and "try to escape"....but that´s not really suiting. For DDc for tests and small feature-gaming without a quest it´s okay. If it comes to a quest mod like DCL, one (Kimy) needs to have a sorted strategy.

That's correct, of course. The framework considers every device "buildable" as it does not know about the precise features of any given device, including if it can realistically be moved or not. That's really up to the quest designer. Right now, there are no mechanics to "pick up" a furniture device and move it somewhere else, although it would be really trivial to implement. I guess I always could put some keywords on the devices to signal a device to be movable?

Version 1.4

- Added: Support for sex scenes in furniture bondage. Every furniture device can have an arbitrary number of animations, provided that the participating actor is in the same position (e.g in front or behind the device). Scenes can be started by script with one simple API call. No complex setup or packages required!
- Added: A sex scene has been added to the pillory. It can currently be tested by using the PgDown button on a targeted NPC locked in furniture.
- Added: Exposed furniture devices to the API, so modders can access them in scripts (e.g. for building them dynamically).
- Added: Missing furniture kits were added. Also exposed them to the API.
- Added: When leaving a furniture device, the subject is now positioned at the exact same spot from which they entered the device. This should prevent subjects getting placed in invalid positions upon unlocking.
- Changed: A device marked as having non-manipulable locks no longer prevents self-bondage games.
- Changed: Marking NPCs for furniture interaction can no longer accidentally be triggered when the console is open.
- Fixed: Removed test spell effect from devices.
- Fixed: Corrected some device names.
- Fixed: The AllowRewardonEscape flag is actually doing what it's supposed to do.

5 hours ago, Kimy said:

That's correct, of course. The framework considers every device "buildable" as it does not know about the precise features of any given device, including if it can realistically be moved or not. That's really up to the quest designer. Right now, there are no mechanics to "pick up" a furniture device and move it somewhere else, although it would be really trivial to implement. I guess I always could put some keywords on the devices to signal a device to be movable?

@Kimy @t.ara

I want my slaver PC to be able to place them in game as an overnight storage facility for his band of slaves in transit to sale, or even a temporary holding location, while the PC wanders off to do something else.  Much more immersive than just saying 'wait here'   ?

Where they get 'put down' would be up to me/other players, and wherever the game has taken me at that point in time.  And being able to 'pick the item up again' would be icing on the cake, in comparison to fiddling around in the console.  It would then be a little bit more like the Display Model 2 stuff, which looks nice and can be crafted, but with the greater additional functionality DDContraptions offers and presumably will develop further

Hope that helps, and explains why I would just like

- that little box

- that pretty 'bent over' personal stockade

So, please?

LOL

15 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I want my slaver PC [..]

comprehensible :classic_biggrin:?

I have a similar idea in mind, although not for my PC but more or less for the villain to take care of NPC damsels-in-distress, the PC and the PC's followers if they get on the villains shit list.

SO : +1 :blush:

Hello!

I absolutely love this mod, this is a feature that I was long looking for since DD version 3.X deleted it and devious framework no longer works for me. I find it kinda not-cool that my character can open the menu while restrained, i liked it better when instead of opening the inventory the struggle-menu would appear. Long story short, I have but one question:

I'm using a mod that helps me place (summon via spell) DD/ZAP furniture into the world without having to use the console. Is there currently any way for players to add the devices into the world? My gut tells me I would have to go through the console... help "contraptions", then player.placeatme XXXXXX

Is there an easier way to do it? If no, could you post a list of the currently available furnitures that can be placed this way?
Cheers!

DDC contains "kits" you can drop on the ground to build a furniture device wherever you want to. Since DDC is a framework, it doesn't offer you a direct way to obtain them, but rest assured that there will be one.

8 hours ago, Rwath said:

Can they be obtained through the console? If yes, which ones are available, or which ones can be found using the console (I've experienced the help command to be very helpful)

Type 'help kit' in the console and the list should show up.

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

We can share those ideas maybe better p.m.-or do you like to share this with the community....there will be some other ideas and maybe thoughts, which have to be merged into a well working consence.

I have no idea-tell me, what you personally prefer:-)

DONKEY has for example some exactly wishes which can be picked up or which can be put into a concept.

From the very beginning, you have such furnitures, which can be used as TRAPS, which can be surprisingly being used-that crate-box I would suggest to be such one. It doesn´t matter if the player is watching this box before it happens, or if it is not being visible before.

The problem for DCL is, that it takes place EVERYWHERE-so as soon the gamer LOOTS, there is a chance to run into dedicated "traps" which equip restraints-this is a version of the past, which I describe-but that´s the elementary gameplay of that mod, isn´t it yet?.

You can take ALL furnitures, which add RESTRAINTS to the body. Mostly is DCL using those sorts of restraints, which allow the player to keep on moving, walking and the victim can move...

With the furnitures, you now can start to add a placed restriction: For example a rope-bondage onto the floorground. The player has no chance to move away and can only look what happens. beside such a rope-bondage, you can use ALL rope-leg-restraint-stuff which is available. ZAP has for example also iron-restraints like the scavener´s daugther (is that correct written?) and some other stuff like that. This assets have been used never before in skyrim and will be able to add also a new class of gameplay to DCL-that´s how I think about it. To have the player in such a pose, you also have to think about how to release her/him again. Struggling is one thing but I would add to DCL some curious alternatives, which would be also for other circumstances new and interesting-this I don´t like to discuss here.

Such sorts of furnitures could come with their dedicated keyword and randomly become used. If the player is for example unlocking a door and entering a new cell-it´s MOSTLY not the case, that enemy is at once attacking-BETHESDA did that specially to avoid bad surprises. In exactly this place, inside of the spawn of the new cell,  DCL can bring such surprises into the game-that´s an ideal moment for a "capture".

Other furnitures with the "statical" and location-bound behaviors need to be in a dedicated place, need to be THERE ! They are visible and they need INTERACTION between one or more NPCs and the gamer. Inside of DUNGEONS I would not use them. You can think later about a mod, which is adding DDc furnitures into the jails of skyrim and try to add and change the existing jail-quest. Anyway do I personally think, that it´s LL-oldschool and we need something NEW.

It´s, what I think about it so far, no bad idea to spread them all over skyrim in future, inside of cities at first, and then begin to add them at places in the nature-outdoor -/ - camps and prisons and market-places-at least inside of some buildings. This would be a base for further new "things". And then you need to have moduls of quests which can offer different gameplay.

Framework that others build add-on's or modules for...OR...huge project that a few work on for a long time? This kind of stuff seems to go both ways. I am curious where the line(s) will be drawn. Please do not misinterpret what I mean. The big projects using the right talent can produce big things. But, either way has drawbacks. I personally just want stuff so I get impatient but I am really curious how these things will be implemented. I am always hoping more things will play well together so I appreciate any one working on such things. Life happens. Thank you folks for keeping Skyrim LE and SSE alive. Stay relevant and stay safe.

13 hours ago, Kimy said:

DDC contains "kits" you can drop on the ground to build a furniture device wherever you want to.

? weekend is coming ... maybe I fnd some time to experiment .. are they called "kits" are for what would I have to look for  in the CK?

edit: nevermind, I missed your comment on top of this page :classic_blush:

In your latest update you said that new furniture was added.

I still saw only the 6 pcs in Riverwood.

Are there pcs elsewhere, or is that all?

Also, do the townspeople walking by add the devices on to you, or is that only something you add to your follower?

12 hours ago, Gimlord said:

The mod had struggle animations right? Because i think struggle animations are broken for me for some reason.

@Kimy I see no struggle animations in the latest version, either. Victims are struggling when I load an old savegame where they are already in a device (they were put into that device with version 1.2). But when I put victims in a device with the newest version, they do not struggle, even if that devices is an "old" device that was placed with 1.2.

[Edit] I have not tested 1.3, so I cannot say if it broke in 1.3 or in 1.4.