20 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Data/aaf/

Archive (7zip) with files

Oh my god...took me three hours to find the root of the problem.

So...just to give you a heads up to everybody...Magna cum Gaudio has an option on debug page -apply cum. It is incompatible with your mod. It will apply cum to anims, but also will override your cumoverlaydata.xml settings completely. The problem can be avoided if this option will be set to off.

7 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Oh my god...took me three hours to find the root of the problem.

So...just to give you a heads up to everybody...Magna cum Gaudio has an option on debug page -apply cum. It is incompatible with your mod. It will apply cum to anims, but also will override your cumoverlaydata.xml settings completely. The problem can be avoided if this option will be set to off.

How it can override if you set higher priority

13 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I have no idea, but still overrides it.

It is quite interesting, because it does not overwrite anything. Mutant overlays came from there too on normal anims. I disabled the appy cum option and now everything works fine.

38 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

I know the problem just waiting for the update. :)

This patch has been working fine for me on runtime 1.10.162 first with AAF v105 and LLFP v37, then later with AAF v107.1 and its biult-in LLFP copy.

What's the problem, exactly?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

This patch has been working fine for me on runtime 1.10.162 first with AAF v105 and LLFP v37, then later with AAF v107.1 and its biult-in LLFP copy.

What's the problem, exactly?

sex scenes initialize then nothing, everyone just stands there. If I disable this patch everything works fine except no cum overlays or tattoo's applied during aggressive animations. It happened the same way last time there was an update. Once he came out with 3.1 it all started working again but with this latest creation club update it's stopped again.

16 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

sex scenes initialize then nothing, everyone just stands there. If I disable this patch everything works fine except no cum overlays or tattoo's applied during aggressive animations. It happened the same way last time there was an update. Once he came out with 3.1 it all started working again but with this latest creation club update it's stopped again.

Open aaf menu and look for errors

this is a screen with debug on and the patch loaded

ScreenShot33.png.d46004a75ad6faf0e2335ec571ef6fca.png

Nothing happens they just stand there.

Screenshot without the patch:

ScreenShot35.png.7941166776a54ffdaf7baecd6c419d51.png

everything works fine except no cum overlay at end of sex.

Here's the AAF log with the patch.

AAFLog.0.log

The Z_Architect.esm warning is AAF checking to see if the Horizon mod is loaded or not as far as I can tell.

4 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

this is a screen with debug on and the patch loaded

Nothing happens they just stand there.

Screenshot without the patch:

everything works fine except no cum overlay at end of sex.

Here's the AAF log with the patch.

AAFLog.0.log 20.89 kB · 0 downloads

The Z_Architect.esm warning is AAF checking to see if the Horizon mod is loaded or not as far as I can tell.

If you will look log, architect.esm is not single error, you have 20+ more different errors

Search for this "architect" in files and lets begin fix

Everything works normal for me after update, but I dont have errors in AAF menu

17 hours ago, Indarello said:

Because it apply cums using a custom built in script system interfacing directly with LooksMenu and it doesn't use any XML or AAF functions to do so in a faster and more reliable way (sometimes AAF doesn't apply cum or forget to remove the cum after sometime). That system was intended as a "temporary option" for those who don't have patches that covers all animations, because with AAF XML methods you must explicit the cum for each animation and for this reason newer animations could not be covered, instead MCG universally can apply cum to every animation and it can do precisely if the animations have proper tags, like "Anal". Of course with patches like yours that have the purpose to precisely add cums on animations that MCG option should be disabled to avoid overlapping features.

In my humble opinion you refuse to cover some animations and/or gender combinations and for this reason your patch can be used to the full extent only by a certain share of AAF users while MCG option is totally universal and for this reason arguably better even if less precise than a custom patch like yours. This is just an opinion, I don't want in any way undermine your work, which I think it's great and I greatly appreciate the efforts you put in this patch, thank you :)

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you will look log, architect.esm is not single error, you have 20+ more different errors

Search for this "architect" in files and lets begin fix

Everything works normal for me after update, but I dont have errors in AAF menu

I do not have any architect.esm or any architect in any of my folders under MO2 or in the fallout4 directory other than some Architecture folders holding nif files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for your mod and your support.
I'm using your patch with BodyTalk V2, The One Patch and its temporary fix, however I found out that (at least in my installation ?) installing your mod after all of the above and replacing any existing files (including those from the 3 mods above) breaks the erection system.

So I always tell NMM not to overwrite the already existing files however it seems that by doing so I don't have any cum overlays applied to my character after AAF anims...

Order of installation is BodyTalk > The One Patch > Temporary fix > Your mod.

53 minutes ago, BarneyGold said:

Hello,

First of all thanks for your mod and your support.
I'm using your patch with BodyTalk V2, The One Patch and its temporary fix, however I found out that (at least in my installation ?) installing your mod after all of the above and replacing any existing files (including those from the 3 mods above) breaks the erection system.

So I always tell NMM not to overwrite the already existing files however it seems that by doing so I don't have any cum overlays applied to my character after AAF anims...

Order of installation is BodyTalk > The One Patch > Temporary fix > Your mod.

what you want from me to answer on this?

Enable install my body in fomod installation and make normal priority

1 hour ago, BarneyGold said:

> Temporary fix > Your mod.

I do not use "Temporary Fix", because this patch is already a "Fix". It is redundant. 

I only use the requirements of the first post.

-Animations

-Requirements

-One Patch

-This patch, with the body meshes included in the FOMOD.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I do not use "Temporary Fix", because this patch is already a "Fix". It is redundant. 

So if I were to do a clean install using An3ks guide and put this patch after the One Patch, everything will work? I dont need the other patches?

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

So if I were to do a clean install using An3ks guide and put this patch after the One Patch, everything will work? I dont need the other patches?

It's working for me and I installed body mods, then AAF, then the animations and requirements for my AAF mods, then the one patch, then this and ordered in that same priority.

Not sure where it's coming from, but this mod is having some interesting incompatibility issues with the Sexual Harassment mod. Not sure if this is due to the recent changes or what yet, but when both mods are running, either a) AAF does not install correctly, or b) it causes a bunch of mods to re-initialize, eventually culminating in  the game crashing. 

26 minutes ago, asebw said:

Not sure where it's coming from, but this mod is having some interesting incompatibility issues with the Sexual Harassment mod. Not sure if this is due to the recent changes or what yet, but when both mods are running, either a) AAF does not install correctly, or b) it causes a bunch of mods to re-initialize, eventually culminating in  the game crashing. 

This works for me without bugs

47 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Yeah, I dont have a single patch that does not specify this guide.

I only have:

AAF

Themes

Animations

One patch

Custom moans

Voice Fix for Leito

Indarello Patch

BTW, I don't have problems with the new version of Sexual Harrasment either.