2 hours ago, Indarello said:

"its patch from violate" , where I can get this

If you go to the main Violate download page you’ll see the DLC Creatures patch as an optional download, there’s also instructions on how to install it a little ways down in the description text.

That said, I’m running this patch with Gray’s DLC Creature animations, Violate and the Violate DLC Creature patch without any issue so far that I’ve noticed.

The only XML in the AAF Violate DLC patch is a tagData file that assigns tags to the animations in Gray User's DLC Creature pack.  There is no way a tagData file can conflict with anything, it is not set to replace the tags only to add them to the positions if they exist.

The main Violate mod also includes a Creature tagData file which tags a number of creature animations.  Again this does not conflict with anything.

Because of V's Stylish Decor?

There are 20k donwloads on nexus, I don't think it is required to be fixed (to low chance to apear again)

You can fix for your own, but I will not support this animations

In AJ_XML_SC_Vs_positionData.xml

delete all lines that start with "<position id="FM"

45 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

Is the new update working? When I try updating  from 2.5.7 to 2.6.7. AAF Violate isn't working, my character just undress and Surrender. But When I roll back to 2.5.7, AAF Violate is working.

I have not installed the new version, but I understand that once you update Violate you must use the "Update!" in the MCM.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I have not installed the new version, but I understand that once you update Violate you must use the "Update!" in the MCM.

Oops should have make it clear,  When I update Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 2.5.7 to 2.6.7, somehow the AAF Violate isn't working. When Roll back AAF Violate is working.

Love the mod but I'm having one problem, after my character gets a tattoo from a rape the tattoo disappears after a few minutes. It doesn't happen to all the tattoo's but say after a gang rape (3 or more rapists) she'll end up with 3 or 4 tattoo's and after a few minutes all but one maybe 2 of the tattoo's simply vanish. Any ideas what I can look at to keep this from happening, maybe a setting somewhere I've not set correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Magenta147 said:

Oops should have make it clear,  When I update Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 2.5.7 to 2.6.7, somehow the AAF Violate isn't working. When Roll back AAF Violate is working.

Where you found 2.6.7? 

23 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Love the mod but I'm having one problem, after my character gets a tattoo from a rape the tattoo disappears after a few minutes. It doesn't happen to all the tattoo's but say after a gang rape (3 or more rapists) she'll end up with 3 or 4 tattoo's and after a few minutes all but one maybe 2 of the tattoo's simply vanish. Any ideas what I can look at to keep this from happening, maybe a setting somewhere I've not set correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

z_tatoo_overlaysdata.xml

duration="300"

18 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Where you found 2.6.7? 

In your mod file. when I download it.

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes2.6.7z

What's New in Version 2.6

Released 22 hours ago

Version 2.6:

• SavageCabbage added missing dlc animations from new update

When I extract or install it using  mod organizer2:

Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 2.6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry forgot its only 2.6, I added 7.zip

9 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

In your mod file. when I download it.

AnimationsAddonsAndFixes2.6.7z

What's New in Version 2.6

Released 22 hours ago

Version 2.6:

• SavageCabbage added missing dlc animations from new update

When I extract it:

Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 2.6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry forgot its only 2.6, I added 7.zip

Send me errors from administrator section after animations don't start in violate

18 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

This is the Error for Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 2.5

Update your savagecabbage animations

Maybe there is debug mod in Violate or smth like this that will allow to view errors, cause I don't know how to help

3 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Just to cover what @Indarello in more detail: in the “z_tatoo_overlaysdata.xml” change the line that reads duration=“300” to duration=“” With this change the tattoos will be permanent and the only way to remove them is through Looks Menu.