Please somebody say that mod is working for you

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

There seems to be a problem. This mod is locking up AAF from loading correctly at start of a saved game. Have enabled this and disabled this mod a number of times. Same results, AAF loads fine without and load freezes with this mod.................Wanted to let you know..

1)Try install this mod (LetsTryfix.7z), this time I added whole list of files for this animations (even that I dont changed), load after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes.7z

If this dont help, delete it, and that what I have for you next:

2) [GFV] AAF Game File Verifier

https://discord.gg/cP8Fq9z

Send me screenshoot

3)Check that you have all requirement and right loadorder

4)Send me your mod list/loadorder

48 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Vortex which loads whatever way it wants. They do not provide load order, just plugin order and installation date list. Your mods were in conflict with all packs and One Patch. I overode all with your patches.. 

LetsTryfix.7z dont work?

same problem ,aaf does not load even with the fix. the problem seems to come from the bp70 xlms files because aaf loads if I override them.

sorry for my English I use google translation

the files I deleted for aaf to work is bp70s... . xlm, not rxl_bp70... . xlm provided by this mod

edit: ok in my case the problem comes from aaf bp70 preliminary fix. if I disable it, aaf loads with your mod

36 minutes ago, flo220 said:

same problem ,aaf does not load even with the fix. the problem seems to come from the bp70 xlms files because aaf loads if I override them.

the files I deleted for aaf to work is bp70s... . xlm, not rxl_bp70... . xlm provided by this mod

Thanks, I will add blank files with that names:

BP70s_Fallout_4_Sex_Animations_positionData.xml

BP70s_Fallout_4_Sex_Animations_animationGroupData.xml

BP70s_Fallout_4_Sex_Animations_animationData.xml

BP70s_Fallout_4_Sex_Animations_furnitureData.xml

4 files ?

3 hours ago, flo220 said:

edit: ok in my case the problem comes from aaf bp70 preliminary fix. if I disable it, aaf loads with your mod

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE FIX MOD FOR BP70, which I also had downloaded. 

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

All I have downloaded from you is the updated (1.1)file. 

Am getting squirts.

Am getting auto staged animations.

Am getting more animations for F/F

Leitos F/F animations busted..Characters stand and mill about..M/F animations work.

Ground collision is messed up when furniture animation is chosen for ground. We have such options open to us now.

Nice job so far..

It was hard to me to get your AAF version, and that is all I have for now from you, until you are not reddy to provide information I dont wanna answer you

The only I say is to check that all your animation mods are up to date and load order

Maybe you should try mod from reccommended, Leito FF sound fix

If this fix your error, say me and I will add this mod in requirements, not reccommended

11 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

All I have downloaded from you is the updated (1.1)file. 

Am getting squirts.

Am getting auto staged animations.

Am getting more animations for F/F

Leitos F/F animations busted..Characters stand and mill about..M/F animations work.

Ground collision is messed up when furniture animation is chosen for ground. We have such options open to us now.

Nice job so far..

First off, your initial problem was caused by a bad install, not this mod, and 'ground collision is messed up when furniture animation is chosen for ground. We have such options open to us now" WTF is wrong with you? furniture animations are set up to work with …. you guessed it FURNITURE, so of course the position and collisions are going to be wrong, does this mod even enable this? second your above post stating vortex installs where ever it wants and doesn't control load order lol, I suggest going back to the tutorial, as it would probably keep you from wasting mod author's time, with all the bogus bug reports your submitting    Nice job wasting someone else's time

hello I have a problem with the file Aaf_morphsetdata.xml, the actors remain flacid . this is corrected by leaving the Aaf_morphsetdata.xml file provided by Theonepatch to replace your mod file

and just two or three leito animations or the actors have no penis at all(I don’t remember which ones)

otherwise your mod works very well.

may be something I misunderstood when installing this mod.
thank you for your work.

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Have you even run this mod? First off the furniture poses got called by an outside mod (Magnum Cum Gaudio, then Hardship) because these were tagged available by this mod as F/F positons, even though characters were at ground position. Had Ulfbearth's new Patch fix downloaded with this mod and guess what, it causes AAF issues with F/F Leitos animations. We are working on that with Dago and Ulfbearth. Other AAF issues may not be from this mod, but it is being looked at after the One Patch fix gets sorted. Also your correction of my post on the One Patch thread was my quoting fix from Ulfbearth. So go stick your sock in it and have a nice rest of your "life"...

LOL I have this mod installed and working perfect

20191001040537_1.jpg

20191001040659_1.jpg

20191001040700_1.jpg

20191001040702_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

it is working fine, some anims however won't apply the overlays, like all  dog ones,  (could those be added like Farelle Leto and Crazy) and also the morph xml data needs to be overwritten from the bang them all patch otherwise weird things happen.

Can we download the main file or do we need all 3? Thanks

43 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

it is working fine, some anims however won't apply the overlays, like all  dog ones,  (could those be added like Farelle Leto and Crazy) and also the morph xml data needs to be overwritten from the bang them all patch otherwise weird things happen.

If you can read main post you will see that I dont changed dog animations, never even play them

It is working fine then :)  

Thank you for making this mod, it is definitely one of the mods which was missing from Fallout 4. How long the overlay  stays on? I noticed if I move area (loading screen) it is gone. Could be made permanent (needs to washed down) or to stay longer and not disappear after changing area?

Ok I am wrong, I realized I can change the duration in the XML, which I did, the overlay stays on after changing cell.

48 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I owe it to you to say the mod is working fine. I am overwriting all animation packs, One Patch, but One Patch Fix overwrites this mod.  Not sure if that is correct? No AAF errors from this mod. Does anyone know if the new One Patch Fix mod appears to cancel out any action from this mod.

Why you spam? You need to learn how to read

3 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Why you spam? You need to learn how to read

I have no idea what you are talking about. I asked an honest question. Your mod works fine if I have Ulfbearth's One Patch Fix mod overwriting yours. There is no mention of his new Fix patch in your load order instructions, just the old One Patch. It seems we now need his Fix Patch if we want to run the updated animation packs. I wanted to know if his new Fix Patch messes with your mod?

53 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I asked an honest question. Your mod works fine if I have Ulfbearth's One Patch Fix mod overwriting yours. There is no mention of his new Fix patch in your load order instructions, just the old One Patch. It seems we now need his Fix Patch if we want to run the updated animation packs. I wanted to know if his new Fix Patch messes with your mod?

Have you read this?

On 10/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, flo220 said:

hello I have a problem with the file Aaf_morphsetdata.xml, the actors remain flacid . this is corrected by leaving the Aaf_morphsetdata.xml file provided by Theonepatch to replace your mod file

and just two or three leito animations or the actors have no penis at all(I don’t remember which ones)

otherwise your mod works very well.

may be something I misunderstood when installing this mod.
thank you for your work.

getting the same result

20 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I think you also have the same read skill

Okey, I post file with male body, you can just download it now, you dont even need build it now

MaleBody with erection.7z

Hide contents

5678.png

In the interest of staying within the boundaries of a productive conversation, I will choose to overlook your sarcasm. I do have BT2, with erection 1.0, and with built morphs.

33 minutes ago, SAC said:

In the interest of staying within the boundaries of a productive conversation, I will choose to overlook your sarcasm. I do have BT2, with erection 1.0, and with built morphs.

Make surch for files that contain: <morphSet id="ready">

In Notepad++ in the Data/AAF folder

Copy me all the code you will find

Also make me a screenshot of dead male with taken clothes

Spoiler

asdzxc.png

16 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Make surch for files that contain: <morphSet id="ready">

In Notepad++ in the Data/AAF folder

Copy me all the code you will find

Reveal hidden contents

asdzxc.png

Searching 333 files for "<morphSet id="ready">"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_morphSetData.xml:
   13  </morphSet>
   15: <morphSet id="ready">
   16  	<condition isFemale="false">
   17  		<morph value="CErection" to="1"/>

Original file (before installing your mod) attached

AAF_morphSetData.xml