8 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Анимации которых нет в списке могут иметь баги типо что ты приложил

На скрине - все включенные анимации. С остальных галка снята. Я постарался поставить всё что в первом посте и только это. Дефолтные версии, даже переустановил всё, ван патч и твой патч в конце еще раз переустановил. Вот полный список AAF в МО21059443158_2.png.6d1a6b19845a0475c00587c9fb2de5c2.png

13 hours ago, NeitTan said:

На скрине - все включенные анимации. С остальных галка снята. Я постарался поставить всё что в первом посте и только это. Дефолтные версии, даже переустановил всё, ван патч и твой патч в конце еще раз переустановил. Вот полный список AAF в МО21059443158_2.png.6d1a6b19845a0475c00587c9fb2de5c2.png

One patch должен перезаписывать Leito, если у тебя все равно ничего не работает, значит что то не так сделал, я просто не знаю как в этом менеджере все устроено, в Vortex по моему все отлично сделано, можно даже отдельные файлы выбирать в каких приоритетах

Вот моя папка Data\meshes\actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets

CharacterAssets supermutant.7z

10 minutes ago, Indarello said:

One patch должен перезаписывать Leito, если у тебя все равно ничего не работает, значит что то не так сделал, я просто не знаю как в этом менеджере все устроено, в Vortex по моему все отлично сделано, можно даже отдельные файлы выбирать в каких приоритетах

Вот моя папка Data\meshes\actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets

CharacterAssets supermutant.7z 173.99 kB · 0 downloads

В мо2 тоже можно выбирать файлы, просто немного иначе делается. Если в списке загрузке ниже стоит файл, который надо перезаписать тем что выше - нажимаешь просто на этом файле Hide и ему присваивается расширение .mohidden и соответственно игрой менеджером и игрой уже не обрабатывается. Можно целые папки так скрывать. например берешь и скрываешь папку AAF - и соответственно получаешь меши и т.д. без правки xml

3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how when female get sex can have auto cum ? because is dont work for me the auto cum

1)Maybe you set "no squirt/cum" in setup menu

2)Maybe you run my mod before other patches/animations

3)Maybe you run not patched animations

4)Maybe you don't wait for last stage for squirt

5)Maybe you look to close, particles don't render when too close

100)Maybe you have errors in AAF, use debug mode

Hello and thx for your excellent work !.

Considering that your patch is the only one i see updated regularly, have you  considered in make it the only  patch needed for the animation mods you listed in your requirements?.

I say this because " the one patch..." , though it was a nice try, it looks unsupported by his author ( many months with no updates or comments from him), and in many animations of Leito, Crazy or atomic Lust..gives errors with flcacid or just banished penis in mani animations..So i think you should remove it from your requirements and make of this patch the only one really needed.

thanks for your time and keep up  the good work :).

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

You have torture devices installed? If no reinstall savagecabbage, if yes reinstall my patch and you should set savagecabbage torture option

Yes I did install the torture device I was the last to install your patch but there is still this error report

Hello Indarello

I would like help on two very small problems.

I installed aaf v 105, I installed the themes, I installed all the latest versions of the animations, I installed the one patch, I installed all that is necessary for the proper functioning.

I am no errors in aaf and the animations work properly.

However, I noticed two problems.

The first is with wild dogs because there are two types of wild dogs with a different color.
there are pink and gray and the problem is that only dogs with a pink color have a penis.
the gray do not have !!! but the animations work.

The second is with luminescent wild ghouls, they also have no penis! normal wild ghouls have a penis !!!
and the animations work too.

can you tell me if it is reparable and how to repair it.

I also asked the question on the aaf thread.

cordially

Spoiler

798956463_Capturedcran(3).thumb.png.fc85540820b51170883effda16b5825f.png1782628346_Capturedcran(4).thumb.png.8001d9846f19df845fca5e10a59a0e16.png

2 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello Indarello

I would like help on two very small problems.

I installed aaf v 105, I installed the themes, I installed all the latest versions of the animations, I installed the one patch, I installed all that is necessary for the proper functioning.

I am no errors in aaf and the animations work properly.

However, I noticed two problems.

The first is with wild dogs because there are two types of wild dogs with a different color.
there are pink and gray and the problem is that only dogs with a pink color have a penis.
the gray do not have !!! but the animations work.

The second is with luminescent wild ghouls, they also have no penis! normal wild ghouls have a penis !!!
and the animations work too.

can you tell me if it is reparable and how to repair it.

I also asked the question on the aaf thread.

cordially

Reveal hidden contents

798956463_Capturedcran(3).thumb.png.fc85540820b51170883effda16b5825f.png1782628346_Capturedcran(4).thumb.png.8001d9846f19df845fca5e10a59a0e16.png

My mod dont have models of creatures, creature models are in one patch

Also there maybe another mods with creature models

Or maybe we can duplicate  existing working models and rename to not working creatures, so this dogs for example will be still enemies but with dogmeat model

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)Maybe you set "no squirt/cum" in setup menu

2)Maybe you run my mod before other patches/animations

3)Maybe you run not patched animations

4)Maybe you don't wait for last stage for squirt

5)Maybe you look to close, particles don't render when too close

100)Maybe you have errors in AAF, use debug mode

nothing it have only 1 stage and no the your patch isnt overwrien by other mods

9 hours ago, pifesh said:

Hello and thx for your excellent work !.

Considering that your patch is the only one i see updated regularly, have you  considered in make it the only  patch needed for the animation mods you listed in your requirements?.

I had also thought about that.

But most will probably complain about permanent erection :classic_ph34r:

Of course, if you are looking for people who make contributions to your Patreon, that would be the option: A real patch that dominates everything. As long as you don't put it behind a payment, hehe, there will always be people willing to give back. 

5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

But most will probably complain about permanent erection

I was actually just scanning this thread again to try to figure out the current state of erections with this patch so I know if I've done the install correctly. As best as I can tell in the thread and my own testing, this patch sets up two options: flaccid all the time (from corpses to blowjobs) or erect all the time (the intended state). Is that correct or have I just broken things and misread instructions?

13 minutes ago, mnbv99 said:

I was actually just scanning this thread again to try to figure out the current state of erections with this patch so I know if I've done the install correctly. As best as I can tell in the thread and my own testing, this patch sets up two options: flaccid all the time (from corpses to blowjobs) or erect all the time (the intended state). Is that correct or have I just broken things and misread instructions?

Always errect, you can have flaccid in animation packs that I dont support

29 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I had also thought about that.

But most will probably complain about permanent erection :classic_ph34r:

Of course, if you are looking for people who make contributions to your Patreon, that would be the option: A real patch that dominates everything. As long as you don't put it behind a payment, hehe, there will always be people willing to give back. 

Few pages ago somebody changed some configs that make it erect only in animations

Now it is outdated but you can still watch how it works: change morphset file and look for .xml files where you see "morph patch = -0.3" for example

You need to change such cases to "= 0.7"

10 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Always errect, you can have flaccid in animation packs that I dont support

Got it, thank you. It's very helpful to know my expected "success" test case was correct.

2 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Few pages ago somebody changed some configs that make it erect only in animations

Now it is outdated but you can still watch how it works: change morphset file and look for .xml files where you see "morph patch = -0.3" for example

You need to change such cases to "= 0.7"

Thanks for that reminder, I had read that in my searches and had thought about trying to do that myself, but I know I'll make a mess of it and since so much of what your great patch is doing for my game is fixing up alignment problems the base mods have, I'm sure I would end up seeing that my poor attempts at changing the erection approach had actually done more harm than good!

Anyway, thanks again for the replies and patch!

Idarello. First of all I would like to thank you for your great work!

I need help to be able to play with new v3.0 patch. When I try to start AAF animations after I installed v3.0 on top of older version, then no more windows appear whenever I try to open the scene wizard. Around the AAF logo (top right side of screen) the usual small dots appear and it plays animation for a few seconds, but nothing happens.

If I disable v3.0 in Vortex mod manager and then I enable the older version, animations work as usual. If I do the opposite, v2.6 disabled then v3 enabled, no more animations. ☹️

CumNWealth.esp, CumNWealth_mutant.esp and Zaz Particles.esp get the same load order in both cases (v3 and v2.6). I'm using AAF 105 beta.

My load order:
- BodyTalk v2.75
- animation packs:
   VanillaKinkyCreature animations
   Leito animations
   Leito voice fix
   Savage animations
   BP70 animations
   Atomic animations
   50shade animations
   Four play (crazy) animations
- AAF One Patch 1.1.1
- Custom Moans
- NSFW sound pack
- 50shade fluid patch
- AnimationsAddonsAndFixes
(conflicting files overwritten in this order)

I have the following mods which related to AAF animations: M.C.G., RSE II. combat surrender, Family Planning Enhanced, Torture devices, Real handcuffs

I've tried to turn on debug options in the AAF.ini to show any error messages in screen, but I haven't found any critical error. I have the same problem with HydroPillory animations as mentioned earlier, but it is not a critical issue. This HydroPillory animation problem exist in v2.6 as well, but animations still work (just fewer error messages appear than in v3).

Error messages what I see with v3.0, and animations don't work:

https://imgur.com/a/KnIDdfw

(In this admin screen I can not use left and right arrow keys to step to Settings, Positions etc. sub-menus. Something has frozen in AAF.)

Error messages what I see with v2.6, and animations work:

https://imgur.com/a/0prFIOj

(Error messages in admin screen nearly same, but in this case I can step in sub-menus with left and right arrow keys.)

Any help would be appreciated!

[edited: 2.6.7 ==> 2.6 - file extension of 7z fooled me]