23 minutes ago, Indarello said:

4)My mod is art not crap and it will be even more beautiful with time

Pwhahahaha... are you serious? That is the biggest fucking joke I've read all day! Thanks for that! ?

And the best part? I didn't have to spend a dime on your patreon to have that laugh... priceless. Spaciba comrade.

30 minutes ago, Indarello said:

1)I did not insult you

2)I tried to help you, most likely you did something wrong, most likely incorrectly prioritized mods

3)No need to be a genius to understand why I say and what I mean with "reupload image"

4)My mod is art not crap and it will be even more beautiful with time

5)When you start to insult and use inappropriate and unreasonable arguments like nation you fall to a much lower level than me.

This is a bad position to try to prove something to me

1. "Are you kidding me" This kind of vitriol exists in most all your replies in this thread. Most of us are unfamiliar with what you are asking for. In this case, you asked for me to reupload my image. This was confusing to me since you did not elaborate.

2. I agree with you that I did something wrong, hence the reason I was asking for help in the first place. Your instructions on the first page of this thread are vague and possibly wrong. Thats not my fault. I am just trying to make sense of it.

3. When people are as vague as you are with replies, you almost need to be a mind reader. When you asked to do a search in Notepad++, I had no clue what that was or how to do it. I had to read up on it and learn to get as far as I did no thanks to you.

4. I am sure your mod is nice. I would have liked to try it...but since I cant make it work and you are unable or unwilling to be meaningfully helpful, it is something that is not going to materialize.

5. We have a saying here where I am from. "You mess with the bull, you get the horns". When you appear to be combative or insulting with your replies, expect me to respond in kind. I dont need to prove anything to you. I am trying to use YOUR mod. I cant help it if the instructions are in pre school gibberish.

6. Have a Coke and a smile.

37 minutes ago, Olmech said:

1. "Are you kidding me" This kind of vitriol exists in most all your replies in this thread. Most of us are unfamiliar with what you are asking for. In this case, you asked for me to reupload my image. This was confusing to me since you did not elaborate.

2. I agree with you that I did something wrong, hence the reason I was asking for help in the first place. Your instructions on the first page of this thread are vague and possibly wrong. Thats not my fault. I am just trying to make sense of it.

3. When people are as vague as you are with replies, you almost need to be a mind reader. When you asked to do a search in Notepad++, I had no clue what that was or how to do it. I had to read up on it and learn to get as far as I did no thanks to you.

4. I am sure your mod is nice. I would have liked to try it...but since I cant make it work and you are unable or unwilling to be meaningfully helpful, it is something that is not going to materialize.

5. We have a saying here where I am from. "You mess with the bull, you get the horns". When you appear to be combative or insulting with your replies, expect me to respond in kind. I dont need to prove anything to you. I am trying to use YOUR mod. I cant help it if the instructions are in pre school gibberish.

6. Have a Coke and a smile.

my instructions are short, simple and well organized

I do not think that I said something offensive or somehow tried to offend

But even so, then what you did was many times more offensive

The only thing you need to do to fix errors is delete Data/AAF/SavageCabbage_positionData_NukaCollector.xml

8 minutes ago, Indarello said:

The only thing you need to do to fix errors is delete Data/AAF/SavageCabbage_positionData_NukaCollector.xml

No... the only thing ANYONE needs to do is delete your horrid mess of co-opted and butchered XMLs.

Fuck... trying to be a chef, with a spoon in the pot, when you can't even dice an onion... truly, go back to being a player. You aren't cut out for content creation or support.

At all.

13 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

No... the only thing ANYONE needs to do is delete your horrid mess of co-opted and butchered XMLs.

Fuck... trying to be a chef, with a spoon in the pot, when you can't even dice an onion... truly, go back to being a player. You aren't cut out for content creation or support.

At all.

I already have my own personal hater :D
Looks like I'm quite popular

Spoiler

56f6ade665faa153b3974c12.png.7ae9751bb31c15acd93d9c11bfe3dce6.png

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

my instructions are short, simple and well organized

I do not think that I said something offensive or somehow tried to offend

But even so, then what you did was many times more offensive

Thanks to @EgoBallistic and @maddadicusrex helping me understand where exactly the One Patch should go and your clue about the CC content, I got all this working and it does seem to work smoothly...aside from having a permanent boner, but that was to be expected. Your patch does seem to do everything as advertised and does it well. I do however recommend updating your installation instructions just to avoid misunderstandings in the future. I just unticked all the CC content in the Savage Cabbage pack and moved One Patch below any animation packs that were updated after the latest One Patch update.

So...I will extend an olive branch to you and thank you for your patch.

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

Thanks to @EgoBallistic and @maddadicusrex helping me understand where exactly the One Patch should go and your clue about the CC content, I got all this working and it does seem to work smoothly...aside from having a permanent boner, but that was to be expected. Your patch does seem to do everything as advertised and does it well. I do however recommend updating your installation instructions just to avoid misunderstandings in the future. I just unticked all the CC content in the Savage Cabbage pack and moved One Patch below any animation packs that were updated after the latest One Patch update.

So...I will extend an olive branch to you and thank you for your patch.

I am going to update mod with blank files, so new instruction is not necessary

For me, my errors that were being displayed and locking my AAF up were from Creation Club content as Indarello eventually figured out here:

On 11/29/2019 at 10:40 AM, Indarello said:

I just unticked Creation Club content when reinstalling that animation pack since I hardly make use of it anyway. 

Also for those who may need to know, I placed The One Patch after all animation packs that are older than the One Patch. All animation packs that are newer than the One Patch were installed after One Patch. I did not install the One Patch fix. I installed Indarello's patch last overwriting all. Aside from actors having permanent boners, everything works buttery smooth.

I feel given the spat I had with Indarello that I must clear the air. His patch is beautiful. The staged animations, overlays, @JBpy tattoos are quite perfect. These guys do good work. I may not like how we arrived at this point but I promise you, this patch is worth the headaches to figure it all out. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

So to @Indarello...I humbly apologize for letting my temper get the best of me and thank you for this wonderful patch.

15 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

You can, but if you follow the instructions on that page about bodytalk and build your own body, then you don't need the 2nd file.

Let me know if the patch is working correctly for you.

I installed it but have not tried yet. This only affects humans correct? 

On 12/8/2019 at 8:55 AM, jtstaley102496 said:

I just want to make sure, but if i use this with body talk my character needs to have an erection at all times? Even when no animations are playing? Is there a work around for this?

Two workaround exists in this forum. One from @SilverPerv at this post, and another one from me at this post. First one (SilverPerv) is for Bodytalk 2.70, and second one (from me) is for Bodytalk 2.75.

If you would like to use for Bodytalk 2.75 (second one), then you can use this attached patch file instead of modifying XML files manually as stated in 3rd step in my mentioned post:

-- removed, see below --

(Remember, in this case Bodytalk 2.75 is after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 in load order!)

UPDATE: If you are interested, then please use this patch by SilverPerv at this post.

47 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

second one (from me) is for Bodytalk 2.75.

Oh you got it working for 2.75? Nice!

Will have to check that out.

I did not really look for another fix after i got mine working. ?

5 hours ago, jtstaley102496 said:

I just want to make sure, but if i use this with body talk my character needs to have an erection at all times? Even when no animations are playing? Is there a work around for this?

Here is my solution to the Permanent Boner Fix. for BodyTalk 2.70.

However i would recommend using the one Runcajsz made, since it is working with a newer version of BodyTalk and is less likely to cause issues if BodyTalk is updated in the future.

2 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Oh you got it working for 2.75? Nice!

Will have to check that out.

I did not really look for another fix after i got mine working. ?

Here is my solution to the Permanent Boner Fix. for BodyTalk 2.70.

However i would recommend using the one Runcajsz made, since it is working with a newer version of BodyTalk and is less likely to cause issues if BodyTalk is updated in the future.

The idea to make the negative numbers to a positive value for erection mophs (e.g. -0.2 to 0.8) was come from Indarello, what I've mentioned in my original post. I've just tried it with Bodytalk 2.75 and it really worked. Only thing I had to find out is that, Bodytalk should load after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1, this is the only way to make it work.

11 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

Bodytalk should load after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1, this is the only way to make it work.

This is not true for my patch btw, so there's something weird going on with yours.

Did you install AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 with the body that's included in the mod? If so that could be overwriting BT's body.

I also noticed in your patch files that you do not have a edited AAF_morphSetData.xml

One Patch renamed/replaced the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml (used in BT) to the AAF_morphSetData.xml file. Indarello changed some values in AAF_morphSetData.xml that i had to revert back to the values used in One Patch, to get my patch working. There might be a tiny chance that this could be the reason for the load order issue, although it's doubtful.

30 minutes ago, Runcajsz said:

The idea to make the negative numbers to a positive value for erection mophs (e.g. -0.2 to 0.8) was come from Indarello

It's obvious now that you mention it, wish i had thought of it.

I just removed the values all together, and it somehow worked.?

Hey, @Indarello, do you know if this could be done for your patch or is not necessary?

Just a reminder that there is an easily fiixed error in AAF themes that prevents Leito Standing Doggy 1 and 2 from being called in M/F anims. including in Hardship. I only bring this up again because I recently redownloaded Themes when debugging something and forgot I had fixed it and just had to fix it again. This is what you need to change:

Spoiler

AFTER

Spoiler

ZZZ.jpg.7a42fb09771dc63b4fcfe4ed8d6cf7c9.jpg

BEFORE

Spoiler

ZZZ2.jpg.c1add3c72c1e28e12318be49f0dfd7b6.jpg

On 12/8/2019 at 5:16 PM, Runcajsz said:

Bodytalk should load after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1

I found out why this is!

With your/Indarello's method of inverting the values it seems some animation mods(not all) still use the values contained in the old BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file. Since my method removes the penis morphing all together, it won't try to read that file at all.

As i previously mentioned AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 (and One Patch) rename this file to AAF_morphSetData.xml, but more importantly replaces the old BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml with a empty file!

This is why some animations will not work correctly if you do not load BodyTalk after AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 since they are trying to read values from a empty BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file provided by the AnimationsAddonsAndFixes3.1 (and One Patch) mods.

If you copy the BodyTalk2_MorphSetData.xml file from BodyTalk to your patch, it does not matter where you place BodyTalk in your load order and everything works fine.

I already noticed your method of inverting the values seemed to align the private parts better then with my method.

Now i have BodyTalk v2.75 with Erection 0%(Flaccid) and everything seems to be working fine without having to screw up the load order.

BTW your FO4_Animations_by_Leito_FM_animationData.xml contains a typo. it's missing a double qoute at the end of line 136.

<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.8/>

should be

<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="0.8"/>