22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm using the latest version of Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul and at least haven't noticed it conflicting with this mod.

Eh, i was afraid of you were going to say that. . .

It's a very strange trifecta. Harassment, the patch, and dialogue overhaul. I can run the two without harassment, and I can run harassment with either of the two, but when all three are active, strange things start happening that usually end in CTDs. And I have no idea why -.-. Means there has to be a 4th or 5th mod involved starting the cascade. . . 

3 hours ago, asebw said:

Eh, i was afraid of you were going to say that. . .

It's a very strange trifecta. Harassment, the patch, and dialogue overhaul. I can run the two without harassment, and I can run harassment with either of the two, but when all three are active, strange things start happening that usually end in CTDs. And I have no idea why -.-. Means there has to be a 4th or 5th mod involved starting the cascade. . . 

You may have problems with harassment + Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul

But not my mod

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

You may have problems with harassment + Settler and Companion Dialogue Overhaul

But not my mod

Eh, all three were at the end of some sort of cascade failure it seems, not necessarily the cause. It's a moot point though. Once AAF itself stopped working, I had to do a mass purge. Hopefully rebuilding my list from scratch will help iron out whatever issues there were. Starting to wonder if maybe one of the installs somewhere in the list was FUBAR. See what happens.

I am at my wits end and hoping to avoid a fresh install set. When i installed the update of this patch it broke all the erections for everything, ie they are all flaccid during animations, happened last time so i wasnt that concerned and went through the steps that fixed it before. I managed to get the erections fixed for the humans, mostly positioning errors but hunting that down separate, but for all creatures it is just flaccid. I have run through probably about every thread i could find related to the issues that is recent, including trying to figure it out with the AAF discord, so far no dice for anything. Tried going through the earlier pages of this thread and tried the fixes there, still nothing. After 3 hours of this i am totally lost and not sure what is broken at this point. Anything i can try before a clean slate approach?

Finally having to bite the bullet and do a clean install of the game. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that if I install this patch I do not need the hotfix...if I understood that correctly. I just want to clarify that before I start installing stuff. I appreciate your time and advice here. Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Finally having to bite the bullet and do a clean install of the game. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that if I install this patch I do not need the hotfix...if I understood that correctly. I just want to clarify that before I start installing stuff. I appreciate your time and advice here. Thanks in advance.

If you install the Hotfix, Indarello is going to put this avatar when you come here to ask why your cock has no erection or looks like a baseball bat.

Spoiler

Png.png.2f8c9af9bd507467c09c84ae7b60a681.png

6 hours ago, SeventhDragon said:

I am at my wits end and hoping to avoid a fresh install set. When i installed the update of this patch it broke all the erections for everything, ie they are all flaccid during animations, happened last time so i wasnt that concerned and went through the steps that fixed it before. I managed to get the erections fixed for the humans, mostly positioning errors but hunting that down separate, but for all creatures it is just flaccid. I have run through probably about every thread i could find related to the issues that is recent, including trying to figure it out with the AAF discord, so far no dice for anything. Tried going through the earlier pages of this thread and tried the fixes there, still nothing. After 3 hours of this i am totally lost and not sure what is broken at this point. Anything i can try before a clean slate approach?

Enable option "install my body" in fomod when you install my mod

This is the proper way to fix erection, not what you was making

But if you think you know better so fix creatures for yourself

Hi Indarello, 

I got your patch working as intented i think. But is there a way to not have the erection when not engaging in sex ? like looting body's etc, i am playing a female character btw. 

For other users, instalation order with NMM: 

- F4SE Latest version 

- all settlement mods / creation club mods (Torture Devices, Devious Devices, Settlements Objects Expansion Pack, Crimson Riders's pack etc) Mods used in the animation packs !

- ZEX Skeleton

- BodytalkV2 2.75 with build body (swimmer erection 100% + morphs

- ZEX Fusion Girl

- AAF 107.1b

- AAF Themes Latest Version

- Leito Anim Pack

- Leito FF Voicefix

- The One Patch to BANG them all latest version 

- Savvage Cabbage Animation Pack latest version 

- BP70 Animation latest version

- Creature Pack 3.00

- Creature Pack DLC 0.1

- Mutated Lust latest version

- Atomic Lust latest version

- AAF Bondage Animation

- Release 50 Shades

- 50 Shades Fluid Patch

- Release Bad end 

- Bad End Furniture 

- Release NSFW sound Pack 2.0

- Male Slave Tattoos

- Slave Tattoos

- Whipped and Branded

- Custom Moans 

- INDARELLO's patch with everyting auto selected

ScreenShot0.png.0995b74bb1fdd43d8d549443a7c33069.png

Obviously I am not doing something right but for the life of me I cant figure out what it is. I can delete Indarellos patch and the errors go away but of course the animations are wonky from not having a fix in place. I am sure it is something I am overlooking but would greatly appreciate some help here.

4 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Obviously I am not doing something right but for the life of me I cant figure out what it is. I can delete Indarellos patch and the errors go away but of course the animations are wonky from not having a fix in place. I am sure it is something I am overlooking but would greatly appreciate some help here.

In all of today I could not visualize images in loverslab. I'm the only one?

I have just uninstalled everything AAF related. I am going to try a bare minimum install of just what Indarello lists on the first page although he seems to be confused about when to install the One Patch. Does it need to go after all animation packs he lists because he shows it ahead of several animation packs? After installing One patch, this one should go next overwriting the One Patch as necessary correct?

EDIT: Also, I want BT 2.70 with erection set at 100% correct?

5 hours ago, Olmech said:

Search for FMMMM

How to search

9 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I think the problem of images in LL persists. I have uploaded the image of Olmech in imgur.

https://imgur.com/a/0n70FpD

The image displays fine. I see it perfectly as uploaded by Olmech in his posts. And obviously so can the obnoxious cunt because he quoted it just fine too.

image.png.741a244ff168463c62e9551eb56c1e27.png