On 11/15/2019 at 7:59 PM, Indarello said:

Few pages ago somebody changed some configs that make it erect only in animations

Now it is outdated but you can still watch how it works: change morphset file and look for .xml files where you see "morph patch = -0.3" for example

You need to change such cases to "= 0.7"

I would like to confirm that what Indarello mentioned works. I've done it in this way:

1) I put BodyTalk 2.75 mod after this AnimationsAddonsAndFixes mod in load order (animations->One Patch->AnimationsAddonsAndFixes->BodyTalk).

2) In Bodyslide I changed my nude Bodytalk preset, erection slide set down 0%. In preview window penis looks flacid.

3) In AAF folder I opened every animation XML files which names ends with "_animationData.xml". I've changed the negative values at value="Erection" for eg.  from "-0.3" to "0.7" and from "-0.2" to "0.8" etc. If you are using Notepad++ then it is much easier than you think. In Notepad++ you can choose Search menu and Find in files option. You can set the game's AFF directory here then set the Find what field to

value="Erection" to="-

then in the Filters field type

*_animationData.xml

If you start searching in this way, it will list all necessary places what you can easily change.

4) Save every modified animation XMLs.

And that's it. After next game start your nude body has flacid penis, but in animations it is erected as it should be. Thanks to Indarello for the tip!

If anything goes wrong you can change back the load order to earlier stage and you can reinstall AnimationsAddonsAndFixes mod for getting back the original animation XMLs.

I just wanted to report that SO FAR 3.0 with AAF 105 is working exactly as advertised for me and I'm loving all the fixes. My core AAF stack looks like this (lower means overriding those above) and has zero manual edits or tweaks (except CumNWealth, see last line).

Male Skeleton: BodyTalk 2.75
Female Skeleton: CBBE 2.6.2 with Knee Fix 1.0
AAF 105
AAF Themes (All) 190806
AAF Bondage Animations 1.0
Atomic Lust 2.6.1b
Crazy Animations (Gun) 3.11.17
Custom Moans 1.1
FO4 Animations By Leito 2.0a with Voice Fix 1.1
Farelle Animations for AAF 0.1.2a
Gray User's 50 Shades of Fallout 4 1.0.5
Gray User's Creature Pack 3.0
Mutated Lust 1.3
AAF One Patch for BodyTalk and Female PC with straight, gay, and lesbian options 1.1.1 (FOMOD run with only the mods above this line installed)
AAF One Patch for BodyTalk - Temporary Fix 1.2 (FOMOD run with only the mods above this line installed)
BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.2
SavageCabbage's Animation Pack 1.1 (reupload)
This Patch (with CumNWealth.esp and CumNWealth_mutant.esp converted to ESL flagged ESPs). I've tried the bundled body and making my own in BodySlide, same results (always erect, everything lines up nicely.)

The only new issues I have noticed doing this upgrade to 105/3.0 are NOT unique to this patch: 
A. Equipment stripping under 105 is less functional consistent than under 97 (this is visible with just a basic AAF install).
B. Errors (even tiny typos) in animation and pose packs that AAF 97 ignored will hang AAF 105 during its startup routines, hanging while showing, for example, 50%. Retrying does NOT fix and the broken pack must be fixed or removed.
B. Even with no errors at all, AAF 105 will very rarely hang during its own startup, usually stopping at 90%. Retrying without any changes DOES fix.

Now that it is all working, time to get greedy and go break it.

8 hours ago, Runcajsz said:

Idarello. First of all I would like to thank you for your great work!

I need help to be able to play with new v3.0 patch. When I try to start AAF animations after I installed v3.0 on top of older version, then no more windows appear whenever I try to open the scene wizard. Around the AAF logo (top right side of screen) the usual small dots appear and it plays animation for a few seconds, but nothing happens.

If I disable v3.0 in Vortex mod manager and then I enable the older version, animations work as usual. If I do the opposite, v2.6 disabled then v3 enabled, no more animations. ☹️

CumNWealth.esp, CumNWealth_mutant.esp and Zaz Particles.esp get the same load order in both cases (v3 and v2.6). I'm using AAF 105 beta.

My load order:
- BodyTalk v2.75
- animation packs:
   VanillaKinkyCreature animations
   Leito animations
   Leito voice fix
   Savage animations
   BP70 animations
   Atomic animations
   50shade animations
   Four play (crazy) animations
- AAF One Patch 1.1.1
- Custom Moans
- NSFW sound pack
- 50shade fluid patch
- AnimationsAddonsAndFixes
(conflicting files overwritten in this order)

I have the following mods which related to AAF animations: M.C.G., RSE II. combat surrender, Family Planning Enhanced, Torture devices, Real handcuffs

I've tried to turn on debug options in the AAF.ini to show any error messages in screen, but I haven't found any critical error. I have the same problem with HydroPillory animations as mentioned earlier, but it is not a critical issue. This HydroPillory animation problem exist in v2.6 as well, but animations still work (just fewer error messages appear than in v3).

Error messages what I see with v3.0, and animations don't work:

https://imgur.com/a/KnIDdfw

(In this admin screen I can not use left and right arrow keys to step to Settings, Positions etc. sub-menus. Something has frozen in AAF.)

Error messages what I see with v2.6, and animations work:

https://imgur.com/a/0prFIOj

(Error messages in admin screen nearly same, but in this case I can step in sub-menus with left and right arrow keys.)

Any help would be appreciated!

[edited: 2.6.7 ==> 2.6 - file extension of 7z fooled me]

Hey there.  I had the same.  Easy fix for me was uncheck Savage animations/torture devices on the FOMOD installer.  At least AAF will run.  Still troubleshooting.

8 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

your mods doesnt work very well it stuck aaf to 30 %

I had the exact same issue when I disabled the "CumNwealth_Patches_Base" mod because Vortex said it was redundant.  I ended up re-installing that, reinstalling this mod, and then reinstalled the One Patch to Bang them all.  AAF is loading again correctly for me after doing that.  No idea if that'll work for you of course, but that fixed my problem with AAF stuck at 30% with this mod loaded.

13 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

your mods doesnt work very well it stuck aaf to 30 %

Enable debug and show where it stuck

7 hours ago, hippiecrisp said:

Hey there.  I had the same.  Easy fix for me was uncheck Savage animations/torture devices on the FOMOD installer.  At least AAF will run.  Still troubleshooting.

Somebody try this and say if it fix errors in AAF, check torture devices if you use them

TryFixFomod.7z

44 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Somebody try this and say if it fix errors in AAF, check torture devices if you use them

TryFixFomod.7z 11.98 MB · 2 downloads

I've tried your patch. I've removed v3.0 and then I've installed this Fix mod. Nothing changed in my case (post #330), AAF open scene wizard hangs. But problem is related to Savage animation pack and this mod. I've just disabled Savage animations and then the AAF scene wizard starts to work. I can play any animation except of course the disabled Savage animations.

I'm going to try a few cases, Savage without torture devices, reinstall Savage and One patch again etc. I will reply again if I find out something new.

1 hour ago, Runcajsz said:

I've tried your patch. I've removed v3.0 and then I've installed this Fix mod. Nothing changed in my case (post #330), AAF open scene wizard hangs. But problem is related to Savage animation pack and this mod. I've just disabled Savage animations and then the AAF scene wizard starts to work. I can play any animation except of course the disabled Savage animations.

I'm going to try a few cases, Savage without torture devices, reinstall Savage and One patch again etc. I will reply again if I find out something new.

Oh my fail, I thought the error is in fomod, but I forgot to add blank files for one patch for torture devices

Wait update soon

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

TryFixFomod.7z 11.98 MB · 3 downloads

I could successfully test out this problem a little bit further.

I removed:

1. torture devices mod,
  2. then your mod,
  3. then One patch mod
  4. Savage animations mod.

After this I installed:

1. Savage animations without torture devices
  2. One patch mod
  3. and TryFixFomod without torture devices

Everything working in this case! So it seems problem related to torture devices implementation and your mod.

I'm confused by the recent conversation and the latest patch (3.1). It seems like people are installing the One Patch with SavageCabbage or continuing on with a One Patch install that was made with SavageCabbage. When the One Patch installer can see SavageCabbage's files, it will install files that will break AAF (and under 105 result in a hang at XX% done), regardless of whether the Indarello Patch is used. I use SavageCabbages and TortureDevices and only saw problems, with and without the Indarello Patch, when I had left over One Patch junk.

So "Added missing blank file for SavageCabbage OnePatch torture devices " doesn't make sense to me as I believe SavageCabbage and One Patch should never connect (at least for SavageCabbage 1.1+, which the Indarello Patch lists as the minimum requirement).

What I can say:

- I have SB + One Patch (without the "temporary fix for one patch")

- AAF105 (and 106) + Indarello 3.0 resulted in the wizard never picking any actors

- AAF105/6 + Indarello 3.1 seem to work fine at first glance

- Neither of those resulted in AAF not loading (xx%), AAF loaded up with both (but 3.0 made the wizard not work, as stated above)

1 hour ago, mnbv99 said:

I'm confused by the recent conversation and the latest patch (3.1). It seems like people are installing the One Patch with SavageCabbage or continuing on with a One Patch install that was made with SavageCabbage. When the One Patch installer can see SavageCabbage's files, it will install files that will break AAF (and under 105 result in a hang at XX% done), regardless of whether the Indarello Patch is used. I use SavageCabbages and TortureDevices and only saw problems, with and without the Indarello Patch, when I had left over One Patch junk.

So "Added missing blank file for SavageCabbage OnePatch torture devices " doesn't make sense to me as I believe SavageCabbage and One Patch should never connect (at least for SavageCabbage 1.1+, which the Indarello Patch lists as the minimum requirement).

Never mind, I'm here to solve it for you

In short: SavageCabbage animations have not changed since the latest version of one patch, so they don't conficlt

38 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Never mind, I'm here to solve it for you

In short: SavageCabbage animations have not changed since the latest version of one patch, so they don't conficlt

Hmm, SavageCabbage released 1.1 (the big update to ZeX and more) in September (and has made an update or two since then without changing the version number). an3k released the One Patch 1.1.1 in July. The One Patch installer lays down additional files for SavageCabbage 1.0.4 that are not overwritten or removed by a newer SC install. In other words, the sequence of install SavageCabbage 1.0.4, then install the One Patch 1.1.1, then install SavageCabbage 1.1 results in a bad set of XML that for me exactly mimics the complaints above, i.e., that AAF hangs if the above is done. If you do the above then apply the Temporary Fix 1.2, then the behavior is that AAF loads but the Actor wizard fails to work. Only by removing those outdated One Patch files will AAF work for me (or just making sure SavageCabbage is not installed when I install the One Patch or its Temporary Fix).

I did double check that this is the case just now and that either removing those files extra SC files from One Patch or applying the Temporary Fix 1.2 for One Patch will work. I prefer to remove the files because I think SC has updated the base pack beyond needing One Patch.

Note: under AAF 97, you could load SC 1.1 after the One Patch and it would work. Under AAF 105, that doesn't work anymore.

Anyway. If someone has a problem with AAF hanging on load or failing to open the actor wizard, they might check for old One Patch stuff and/or run through that process cleanly before blaming the Indarello Patch. Torture Devices, AAF, One Patch, One Patch Temp, SavageCabbage, then Indarello 3.0 works 100% for me without any mucking around in the XML.

11 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

hello your new patch still doesnt work for me somehow it still stuck aaf at 30 % is there a way to fix it ?

That error is due to a conflict of XML files. Surely you have activated a patch that should NOT be active when using this patch.

For example: Compatibility Patches. AJ Various XML. Patch for Leito and Crazy. See if you have them active and deactivate them.

I've got the 3.1 version installed with AAF 105b and the new version of AAF Violate and everything is working perfectly. The only problem I had was that all the patches and animations are very finicky on load order. If they are not in the proper order something won't work , depending on what is out of order. The attached file is the load order of the animations and patches that works for me. If you're having a problem try this order and see if it works for you.

AnimationLoadOrder.txt