The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

22 hours ago, 27X said:

The fact she's going to be 40 and the av RE fan is 24, nevermind the series was turning into an absolute laughriot in terms of continuity and context, nevermind the heehaw bad movies.

the Hee Haw bad movies??

Spoiler

Edited by steelpanther24

I'd rather watch four episodes of Hee Haw in Korean than watch Milla Javulvavich mangle another batch of stuntmen in a "action movie" consisting of 15 minutes of 5th grade dialog and 100 minutes of Maya based fuckery made on three intels in a basement.

21 hours ago, 27X said:

I'd rather watch four episodes of Hee Haw in Korean than watch Milla Javulvavich mangle another batch of stuntmen in a "action movie" consisting of 15 minutes of 5th grade dialog and 100 minutes of Maya based fuckery made on three intels in a basement.

You know, hee haw in korean......now that is saying something.     So safe to say you do not use Multi pass.

Spoiler

Oh she's plenty talented, but let's just say the movies fail to make use of anything she could actually bring to the table and since her husband was the guy in charge, apparently "startle faec" followed shortly by "extreme closeup of madfaec arrow nocking" is her permanent current acting range now.

{also the fact luc besson literally stole 96% of Fifth Element from Jodorowski's Incal and will never be able to make a sequel without being sued into poverty prolly doesn't help)

Edited by 27X
12 minutes ago, 27X said:

Oh she's plenty talented, but let's just say the movies fail to make use of anything she could actually bring to the table and since her husband was the guy in charge, apparently "startle faec" followed shortly by "extreme closeup of madfaec arrow nocking" is her permanent current acting range now.

{also the fact luc besson literally stole 96% of Fifth Element from Jodorwski's Incal and will never be able to make sequel without being sued into poverty prolly doesn't help)

I am not one to judge as I still like listening to Bill Cosby's stand up and have very good memories of the album "Why is there Air?"

20 hours ago, puss2puss said:

goodbye snow..i will miss your cold soft snow .. will see you next winter.

admit it can be pretty, but almost getting severe frostbite this last one wasn't fun. Not sure my hands will fully recover. :smirk:

Snowing Gif - IceGif

Edited by KoolHndLuke
25 minutes ago, fejeena said:

my previous post was deleted, RIP.      And what about Ida79481 ?    To die or not to die, that's the question.

EDIT: and  Bridget21889

Heh, I wager somebody didn't realize you were referring to spam bot accounts.

So sure, death to all spambots. Clearly :)

18 minutes ago, DoctaSax said:

Heh, I wager somebody didn't realize you were referring to spam bot accounts.

So sure, death to all spambots. Clearly :)

I "killed" 4 of them today.

So, am I the bad guy?

33 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

So is my reporting of them useful or more of a "oh jeesh, yea we know its a bot, stop pestering us" reaction?

I was wondering the same as I lost count of the reports I put in, though I did give up when I saw it was posting faster than I could report. Problem spam was self evident then across the site

Edited by Slorm
4 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

So is my reporting of them useful or more of a "oh jeesh, yea we know its a bot, stop pestering us" reaction?

If they're creating new topics and it's several of them, chances are we spot it on our own when we log in or refresh. Posts added to existing threads not so much.