The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

Rest In Peace regular Skyrim modders whose very lives were taken by SE and its constant mod breaking updates. Rest In Peace modders that don't have money signs in their eyes. Rest In Peace me who tried to change the meshes of all the weapons in Skyrim. Rest In Peace my computer for trying to run 12k textures :tounge_xd:.

STEAM, my you Rest in Hell.  Why.  For constantly and automatically loading updates that fuck up and destroy  previous work I've done with Skyrim and Fallout 4.  This causes me to constantly and for days re-update all my previous mods, presets and script extenders.  Fuck you very much and you can fuck yourself for all eternity. 

• 2 weeks later...

R.I.P. Diablo. And Blizzard.

Diablo II was the absolute pinnacle of "Build what you want" dungeon-crawling. Try. Fail. Rebuild. But with Diablo III, it just came down to how much critical strike % you could stack upon your gear. IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER WHAT CLASS. WHAT BUILD.

Critical Strike -> Win.

And don't even get me started about the Real Money Auction House. The progenitor of the Loot Box.

Blizzard has a lot to answer for.

And Now, you can get banned from Overwatch because some whiny shit didn't like your Tweet?

OMFG. Fuck this company.

22 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

R.I.P. Diablo. And Blizzard.

Diablo II was the absolute pinnacle of "Build what you want" dungeon-crawling. Try. Fail. Rebuild. But with Diablo III, it just came down to how much critical strike % you could stack upon your gear. IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER WHAT CLASS. WHAT BIULD.

Critical Strike -> Win.

And don't even get me started about the Real Money Auction House. The progenitor of the Loot Box.

Blizzard has a lot to answer for.

And Now, you can get banned from Overwatch because some whiny shit didn't like your Tweet?

OMFG. Fuck this company.

Yeah, its become almost impossible to find game developers you can trust these days. Especially western game developers. If they're not trying to remorselessly rip you off at every angle they're completely castrating the play experience under an endless tide of political correctness. Usually both.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 2:17 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

R.I.P. Star Wars. Saw the original trilogy at least twenty times and never really got tired of it. Piss-poor writing/directing/Disney is what eventually killed you.

Amen

And the leaks of episode IX confirm it will be the nail in the coffin, truly !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 3:10 AM, Doctor Cadaver said:

R.I.P. my paycheck after paying bills. :(

No shit, right?  At least I'll be caught up on bill by the end of this month.  So I guess it's not R.I.P., but on life support.

P.S.  I've had Influenza, a bad case and my left lung nearly collapsed after a loss of 60% functionality.  I should joke about it or paying bills.  

Spoiler

Simah-Herman-3-nightline-abc-ar-190910_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg