The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

9 hours ago, 27X said:

Least he went on his terms doing what he loved to do. My passion is my games, so I'll die with my pc looping some monotonous music or some shit and a character just standing there when somebody finds me, lol.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
16 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Least he went on his terms doing what he loved to do. My passion is my games, so I'll die with my pc looping some monotonous music or some shit and a character just standing there when somebody finds me, lol.

Really?   Wouldn't they find you with MO2 open, with FO4edit open to some aff xml as you troubleshoot why your mod listing isn't working after a simple weapons mod?

10 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Really?   Wouldn't they find you with MO2 open, with FO4edit open to some aff xml as you troubleshoot why your mod listing isn't working after a simple weapons mod?

Not really. More likely they'd find me with PS and BS open and my hand gripping my dick from a massive heart attack, lol. But I do less and less modding nowadays and just play my games- which is so nice since I'm not constantly tying to patch some shit. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Alan Wolf Arkin (March 26, 1934 – June 29, 2023)

Don't remember him from anything I saw. Shame since he sounds pretty interesting. I've always heard that comedy is much, much harder to pull off than any other portrayal.

On 7/4/2023 at 12:08 PM, 27X said:

F0J_rl0WcAIvvf7?format=jpg&name=medium

Inevitable cyclical changes. We will fall back on tradition and ignorance for a time followed by another Renaissance I think. Most fools already have scapegoats in mind and are actively pursuing them. 

If you think woke corporate whinging about content control is going to change anything relevant, you're simply wrong.

The Nexus, which contrary to anyone's opinion, is not the center of custom content has bent over four times already and modders that cared simply moved on to broader, flatter, more discrete and profitable plains.

Pandora is never going to be able to close the box.

Edited by 27X
  • 2 weeks later...

Death comes Aug 1st for the incandescent light bulb.................at least in the USA.

It’s lights out for the incandescent bulbs that people have known, changed and singed their hands on for 140 years.

As of Aug. 1, the Energy Department will fully enforce new efficiency regulations that the old bulbs can’t meet, effectively prohibiting their retail sale.

Light Bulb Sticker - Light Bulb Stickers

Edited by Sir Bron