The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

On 5/28/2022 at 6:41 AM, steelpanther24 said:

Just as artists aren't owed any "pampering" when they are called out by others.   I think the point is that we have gone to this "you better not offend me at all!" attitude.  The "Either I win or I go home" mentality that is reflected (imo) of people thinking they are much more than what they are.   I think you would agree that Hollywood is an example of that.  

As for population in decline, I put equal blame on men becoming weaker.   We have several examples of where men act the coward, from waiting outside a school to watching someone being assaulted.    

I used the phrase better or worse for a reason. Any justification after the fact is window dressing and actually immaterial.

On 5/28/2022 at 4:03 AM, 27X said:

It'll get even sharper when women begin to figure the 80/20 rule applies just as much to them as it does to men, and that vajayjay isn't as full of unicorn farts and pixie dust as they think it is.

I'm really curious, genuinely so, what is the 80/20 rule and how is it applied in this context? ??

I mean, I looked it up and got the "Pareto Principle" but the definition is (I think) too textbook for my silly little self to understand outright, is it like something about 20% (I call "loud minority") cause 80% (hence louder than they, the loud minority, amount to) of something?

Somehow I'm intrigued haha~ ?

On 6/5/2022 at 8:33 AM, 27X said:

Seeing as this is currently keeping my stupid oldest cat alive through two busted teeth broken off on a pitbulls head until they can be pulled, godspeed.

Oof.

Edited by Idyll
11 hours ago, Idyll said:

I'm really curious, genuinely so, what is the 80/20 rule and how is it applied in this context? ??

I mean, I looked it up and got the "Pareto Principle" but the definition is (I think) too textbook for my silly little self to understand outright, is it like something about 20% (I call "loud minority") cause 80% (hence louder than they, the loud minority, amount to) of something?

80% of women going for the top 20% men

Edited by 3G4
2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Leaving a lot of lonely men and women. Can't reason with raging hormones.

WGTOW is a thing now. So perhaps it will draw even more lonely women.

7 hours ago, 3G4 said:

80% of women going for the top 20% men

Oooh!

Okay, alright I get it!

Missing opportunities and stuff, those are.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Leaving a lot of lonely men and women. Can't reason with raging hormones.

Right, can't, I can relate but probably not for the same reasons hahaha~

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Please do not derail. The thread is for goodbyes.

Understood, sorry... ?

Back on track: G'bye my friends in US, for I'll be living in UK until further notice - I left with tears in my eyes yet you may not find this nor recognize me from only this post but I can't wait to see you all again~! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...