The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Wow... one of those rare, beautiful times that finding out I'm wrong feels so good! :P James Earl Jones (aka Darth Vader) is still alive and kicking at 90 yrs old. :) 

Reveal hidden contents

> I really liked his voice in Starwars. Although he was good in first Conan who killed his hot mom. ?

Edited by Evaloves4
25 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

Although he was good in first Conan who killed his hot mom.

Hot Mamma? Eva.. is there no hot woman you don't think about fucking? You're insatiable! Woman in movie gets head chopped off and all Eva thinks is "What a pity". :D

Edited by KoolHndLuke
5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Hot Mamma? Eva.. is there no hot woman you don't think about fucking? You're insatiable! Woman in movie gets head chopped off and all Eva thinks is "What a pity". :D

> Maaan, you read my mind well. I wasn't compassionate with the poor kid losing his mother, but I felt bad I won't see her beautiful face and hot body in the movie. damn script writer. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Rest in peace MGS series.

Rest in pieces, my remaining true trust for big game enterprises.

Rest in pottery, my Legend of Zelda collection. I made a pot, signature of LoZ's, big enough to fit all the stuff relative to those games' universe I have.

As a sidenote, I wonder how Todd always manages to push the limits. I'm referring to recently releasing yet another Skyrim edition.

Edited by Idyll
  • 3 weeks later...

Col. Gail Seymour Halvorsen, USAAF, USAF (October 10, 1920 – February 16, 2022), aka the "Candy Bomber" of the Berlin Airlift, Operation Vittles.  The candy drops became known as 'Operation Little Vittles'.

"Halvorsen's deeply human act has never been forgotten." - Franziska  Giffey, mayor, Berlin, Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_Halvorsen

https://amcmuseum.org/history/operation-vittles-berlin-airlift/#:~:text=Operation Vittles exceeded expectations. On April 16%2C 1949%2C,a practice which was dubbed “Operation Little Vittles.”

Edited by AKM
On 1/12/2022 at 4:25 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Wow... one of those rare, beautiful times that finding out I'm wrong feels so good! :P James Earl Jones (aka Darth Vader) is still alive and kicking at 90 yrs old. :) 

Hide contents

On 1/21/2022 at 8:33 AM, Starbrow65 said:

Meat Loaf died age 74. Not everyone is into that opera rock, I know, but the guy was a full-.blooded musician and a force of nature on stage. R.I.P.

Both awesome voices and people in general.