The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

• 2 weeks later...

RIP my yoga pants....the holes are now in the most inappropriate places.

Sigh, especially in certain positions, one position in particular revealed the position of said hole...and well two thoughts went through my head.

"This is not what yoga instructors mean when they say allow your gaze to soften as you set your intention"

and

"How fucking long has this hole been there.....!!!!"

Edited by lotus.angel
36 minutes ago, lotus.angel said:

RIP my yoga pants....the holes are now in the most inappropriate places.

Sigh, especially in certain positions, one position in particular revealed the position of said hole...and well two thoughts went through my head.

"This is not what yoga instructors mean when they say allow your gaze to soften as you set your intention"

and

"How fucking long has this hole been there.....!!!!"

Send me the yoga pants and I can role play.?

2 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Wow is dead?  That sucks.  I spent years playing that.

Yeah I have my fair share of toons I loved, but the questing is weird now in my opinion. I miss the old days of the grind, that's what made wow great. You learned your class inside and out...now you can just jump ahead. Defeats the point.

1 hour ago, zelphador23 said:

Yeah I have my fair share of toons I loved, but the questing is weird now in my opinion. I miss the old days of the grind, that's what made wow great. You learned your class inside and out...now you can just jump ahead. Defeats the point.

Funny, the grinding is what everyone bitched about.  It was a time sink for sure.

5 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Funny, the grinding is what everyone bitched about.  It was a time sink for sure.

The grinding was the adventure. You level too fast and you don't see the world.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

About ppl? Not so much imo. Everything else is fair game though. :classic_biggrin:

But WHAT would make you think that I would put people on the list???  I was named Angel (ok, a pretentious sounding French version, but still interpreted as Angel) for a reason.  Ok, so maybe I am an "angel with a dirty face" - people.... NEVER.  My soul is too pure :D ?

Edited by lotus.angel
6 hours ago, lotus.angel said:

But WHAT would make you think that I would put people on the list???  I was named Angel (ok, a pretentious sounding French version, but still interpreted as Angel) for a reason.  Ok, so maybe I am an "angel with a dirty face" - people.... NEVER.  My soul is too pure :D ?

So your soul is as pure as snow?   Lemme guess....you just drifted.

(FO2 gets credit for that line)

7 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

So your soul is as pure as snow?   Lemme guess....you just drifted.

(FO2 gets credit for that line)

*blinks with innocent confusion*

I know I am probably supposed to post about recent deaths, but some haunt me still.   R.I.P.  Delores  R'iordan - you probably had no idea how many lives you impacted.   Something tells me she never knew her power. strength and beauty, that the world was better with her in it.  She will always a warrior artist in my eyes.

Dolores O'Riordan

Spoiler

Irish singer

Born the youngest of seven on September 6, 1971 outside Limerick, Ireland, Dolores O'Riordan grew up finding solace in music, singing from an early age as well as playing classical piano and harmonium in church. en.wikipedia.org

Edited by lotus.angel