The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

4 minutes ago, jfraser said:

RIP to my mom. He can't hurt you anymore, for which I am grateful.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I come from a home where I can relate to having a certain "someone" basically terrorizing me and my mother all our lives. I'm... huh... not very good with words, but you have my full understanding on this matter.

5 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Watching someone you care about more than anything in this shitty world die is just the worst. I usually try to look for the silver lining in things, but that one's a lose/lose situation no matter what. Either they live a little longer and they suffer more or they finally get tired of fighting and are gone leaving you to miss them like crazy and wonder what the point of carrying on is. She gave me everything I needed and fuck she was so strong.

Goodbye my Love. This world is a lesser place without you.

❤️

3 hours ago, DoneBye said:

RIP - To my MIL. She passed away on her way to visit us today, from a heart attack. She was like a second mother to me and loved me as her own child.

You will be missed. ?

So sorry for your loss. My condolences.

?

On 7/30/2021 at 9:14 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Watching someone you care about more than anything in this shitty world die is just the worst. I usually try to look for the silver lining in things, but that one's a lose/lose situation no matter what. Either they live a little longer and they suffer more or they finally get tired of fighting and are gone leaving you to miss them like crazy and wonder what the point of carrying on is. She gave me everything I needed and fuck she was so strong.

Goodbye my Love. This world is a lesser place without you.

6 hours ago, DoneBye said:

RIP - To my MIL. She passed away on her way to visit us today, from a heart attack. She was like a second mother to me and loved me as her own child.

You will be missed. ?

> My sincere condolence.  Although I haven't experience any loss in my family yet, I experienced grief and sorrow for the people who were very dear to me; my husband's uncle, his mother and sister and my wife's father. I wish you more sun in your lives. Bless you.

5 hours ago, MMADAWG said:

R.I.P. Nexus... Greed got the best of them, tbh more MA should have deleted their mods to show nexus that wasnt cool...

I hope you're right but,

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Mark Twain

To my father in law,  who passed away yesterday.

When we visited you in the ICU, and you told me "I don't feel good", that was the first time ever you admitted to any weakness.   I knew then, that would be the last time I would see you alive.   I hope you understand why I didn't want to come back to see you anymore, when you were supported only by the machines.   I want to keep those images of the strong funny, goofy and every joking person as my last images.   I will continue to be the rock for your daughter to brace herself as our new reality sinks in. 

Edited by steelpanther24