The R.I.P. Thread- Saying Goodbye to Whatever

• 2 weeks later...

Norm MacDonald died a few days ago.

One of his gags:

Norm: Honey, whenever I look in the mirror all I see is a fat, balding guy. I really need to hear something positive about myself. Could you say something nice about me, please?

Wife: There's nothing wrong with your eyesight.

Edited by Grey Cloud
1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Damn. I didn't even think he was that old.

Sadly cancer cares little what your age is.  My sister for example passed away recently from a rare blood cancer. ??

RIP Norm MacDonald.  Trust me, in this sad age of the de-evolving apelike creatures in the regressive far left, REAL comedy is all but dead.?

Edited by legendarytoyou
9 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

My condolences. That's rough.

Thank you ?.  I take solace in the knowledge she's not suffering anymore at least.  Still, there's not a day I don't miss her.  She was the ONLY one that was there when I came out of open heart surgery.  She helped me get my apartment and a new car.  She was the only one in the family that cared enough to be there for me when the rest didn't give two shits save maybe my aunt and brothers.

10 minutes ago, legendarytoyou said:

Sadly cancer cares little what your age is.  My sister for example passed away recently from a rare blood cancer. ??

RIP Norm MacDonald.  Trust me, in this sad age of the de-evolving apelike creatures in the regressive far left, REAL comedy is all but dead.?

> I am sorry. My condolences.  :(

17 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Yes, in cases like this death is actuality freeing. I would also like for my family members to rather die than to suffer pain.

My gf refuses to give up. Said she feels like doing just that from time to time, but always picks herself back up when she falls in pain. And she rejects anyone's pity. I must admit I wanted her to stay for selfish reasons at first, but realized later that all I can do is be there for her and not treat her like a patient, but as the wonderful human being even she fails to see. She tries to make me smile sometimes if you can believe it! I love her so much and will miss her like crazy.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

My gf refuses to give up. Said she feels like doing just that from time to time, but always picks herself back up when she falls in pain. I must admit I wanted her to stay for selfish reasons at first, but realized later that all I can do is be there for her and not treat her like a patient, but as the wonderful human being even she fails to see. She tries to make me smile sometimes if you can believe it! I love her so much.

East Los High Crying GIF by HULU

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

My gf refuses to give up. Said she feels like doing just that from time to time, but always picks herself back up when she falls in pain. And she rejects anyone's pity. I must admit I wanted her to stay for selfish reasons at first, but realized later that all I can do is be there for her and not treat her like a patient, but as the wonderful human being even she fails to see. She tries to make me smile sometimes if you can believe it! I love her so much and will miss her like crazy.

Oh yeah, even on her death bed I told her, "Lin, don't make it easy.  Never let the AoD win.  You fight until you can't anymore that way when death does take you, you'll both go before St. Peter with him saying, 'DEATH?!!  What the hell happened to you?' he can point at us and say, 'her/him.....she/he beat the shit out of me.'"?

Edited by legendarytoyou