SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, Nepro said:

Sorry for my goof?SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing

NPC support is still early for this mod. 

Most of the parasites are meant for a female player.. a couple of parasites are also applicable to male players.

I only tested NPC effects with female NPCs, but so,e parasites might work with males (anal chaurus worm and facial 'hiphugger').

On 3/9/2020 at 7:07 AM, shar181 said:

So if I'm reading all of this correctly, the SD+ SE conversion is pretty unstable right now? I want to use it, but I'm worried about messing up my current game. ^^;

I am using the SD+ for SE conversion and I have had no problems so far. 

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

Got a couple of face/body issues with the Stories port still. Nothing too major, and not nearly as bad as some SSE ports. I think people keep forgetting to export heads.

Hide contents

ScreenShot286.jpg

ScreenShot263.jpg

I had issues with the Frightened woman and LE myself... still trying to figure out what is wrong.

I don't think the Sultry Maiden is one of mine...

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't think the Sultry Maiden is one of mine...

MFG console tells me that the last edit was Sexlab Stories. I admit I was wondering why she was altered.

EDIT: Erm, possibly devious stories not just stories. I can't remember now. :(

The only other thing in there are some bottles of divine breast milk.

Did you at one point copy her for use elsewhere, and possibly accidentally alter her base record?

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

MFG console tells me that the last edit was Sexlab Stories. I admit I was wondering why she was altered.

EDIT: Erm, possibly devious stories not just stories. I can't remember now. :(

The only other thing in there are some bottles of divine breast milk.

Did you at one point copy her for use elsewhere, and possibly accidentally alter her base record?

MfG is messed up sometimes.

I had some creatures from Skyrim Monster Mod I wanted to replace or remove, and MfG was telling me the last edit was from Dawnguard.

Mmm ... maybe it is one of mine actually. It has been so long I touched that quest.

What is she doing in Pelagia's dreamworld? 

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

MfG is messed up sometimes.

I had some creatures from Skyrim Monster Mod I wanted to replace or remove, and MfG was telling me the last edit was from Dawnguard.

Mmm ... maybe it is one of mine actually. It has been so long I touched that quest.

What is she doing in Pelagia's dreamworld? 

Standing around. She's what the hagraven turns into when you use the wabbajack on it.

I do wonder about MFG console sometimes. It does seem to intermittently tell me wrong things. For that matter, I'm not entirely sure what it's reporting on. The NPC record? The template? Factions? Inventory perhaps?

44 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

Standing around. She's what the hagraven turns into when you use the wabbajack on it.

I do wonder about MFG console sometimes. It does seem to intermittently tell me wrong things. For that matter, I'm not entirely sure what it's reporting on. The NPC record? The template? Factions? Inventory perhaps?

Then definitely not one of mine. 

I really don't remember changing the transformed Hagraven for the Milk Farm.

The change is in Sexlab Stories. Her record is dunBluePalaceMareMaiden:

Spoiler

dbp.jpg

Looking at it in xedit, it looks there are very few changes:

• Voice type was changed (the vanilla game has her voice type as male, so this makes sense, though I believe the unofficial patch also fixes this)
  • Template was removed (which I think shouldn't be a problem because there's no real reason for her to have a template in the first place)
  • Her head, tint, makeup, face paint, and facegen changes made in update.esm are undone (some bethesda official patch changed her appearance, because with all the game-breaking bugs in Skyrim, Bethesda of course must focus their quality assurance time on the appearance of a single NPC that's only visible in one specific place at one specific time in one specific quest and the NPC in question doesn't even have any dialogue or anything to do with anything else in the entire game BETHESDA WHY FOR GODS SAKE no, CoCo, get a grip, I'm sure it was a valuable alteration and the whole game is much better for it)

Hello everybody,

I am having this problem with textures. DOes anybody know how to fix this? I have all the requirements installed. Also when I enter Sanguine's realm and look a certain way, its like laser shooting all over my screen. I have no experience with modding, so lease if anyone has a solution, let me know.

Thank you in advance

ScreenShot0.png

On 3/15/2020 at 8:32 AM, holymolyz said:

I am having this problem with textures. DOes anybody know how to fix this? I have all the requirements installed. Also when I enter Sanguine's realm and look a certain way, its like laser shooting all over my screen. I have no experience with modding, so lease if anyone has a solution, let me know.

Figured it out. If you use Cathedrel Asset Optimizer and do a Full optimization on all the meshes in SD then it will fix all the broken meshes. I think the laser looking stuff was some really messed up meshes in dreamworld but I just tested it and it now all looks good.

Does wolfclub still need all those LE requirements:

zdd.esp version D - nooblet123
Namira's Goat - tengma
Namira's Skyrim + Decorations
Heretical Resources - Haeretic
Immersive Plugs *MOD UPDATED!
ZazExtensionPack - zaira
TaraUltimateFurniturePack - t.ara
Amputator Framework - Haeretic
Beautiful Corpses - machompchomp for conversion to Skyrim, unknown chinese author for the original Oblivion mod

I'll Take The Display Model - darkconsole

?

The last one - display model will never work on SSE according to the darkconsole.

55 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Does wolfclub still need all those LE requirements:

zdd.esp version D - nooblet123
Namira's Goat - tengma
Namira's Skyrim + Decorations
Heretical Resources - Haeretic
Immersive Plugs *MOD UPDATED!
ZazExtensionPack - zaira
TaraUltimateFurniturePack - t.ara
Amputator Framework - Haeretic
Beautiful Corpses - machompchomp for conversion to Skyrim, unknown chinese author for the original Oblivion mod

I'll Take The Display Model - darkconsole

?

The last one - display model will never work on SSE according to the darkconsole.

darkconsole is working on SE conversions themself according to what they told me, but i did a conversion just to run WolfClub and didn't have an issue, ZAZ extension and Tara Furniture are all incorporated into ZAZ 8 so need to be removed as dependencies in favor of Zaz8. Nymira's skyrim + I have already converted an uploaded. Namira's goat works-ish. I got into the club past the guard but had constant crash when getting attacked entering the club proper, but I've upgraded my system so it may work now. 

14 hours ago, Brynjulf said:

Figured it out. If you use Cathedrel Asset Optimizer and do a Full optimization on all the meshes in SD then it will fix all the broken meshes. I think the laser looking stuff was some really messed up meshes in dreamworld but I just tested it and it now all looks good.

Thank you for the reply.

However, could you also send me step by step guide on how you did it? I did ...something... but even after watching a tutorial I did not quite understand it. Thank you very much :) 

12 hours ago, holymolyz said:

Thank you for the reply.

However, could you also send me step by step guide on how you did it? I did ...something... but even after watching a tutorial I did not quite understand it. Thank you very much :) 

In Cathedral Assets Optimizer choose the meshes folder in the SD+ mod folder. (In MO you can click ''view in explorer" and then copy the file location)

Then in the mesh tab click "Process Meshes" and then "Full Optimization".

Choose "one mod" and then "Run". 

Then you're all good!

11 hours ago, Brynjulf said:

In Cathedral Assets Optimizer choose the meshes folder in the SD+ mod folder. (In MO you can click ''view in explorer" and then copy the file location)

Then in the mesh tab click "Process Meshes" and then "Full Optimization".

Choose "one mod" and then "Run". 

Then you're all good!

Thank you very much, it worked. Textures are fine and I don't see any shooting laser anymore. 

Really appreciate your help. :)

Hello! Do you have any idea why my game would bug out like this? It only ever happens when I'm in Sanguine's Dreamworld, and it's always the same error. The game usually crashes about 30 seconds after. I'm going to try switching to a different ENB to see if the issue is still there, but otherwise I have no idea why the game would do this. I haven't been able to get rid of it for weeks, so any help would be appreciated. I can share my modlist if necessary.

enb2020_3_19_11_43_54.png

1 hour ago, Wayfaringsound said:

Hello! Do you have any idea why my game would bug out like this? It only ever happens when I'm in Sanguine's Dreamworld, and it's always the same error. The game usually crashes about 30 seconds after. I'm going to try switching to a different ENB to see if the issue is still there, but otherwise I have no idea why the game would do this. I haven't been able to get rid of it for weeks, so any help would be appreciated. I can share my modlist if necessary.

enb2020_3_19_11_43_54.png

Read the last few posts on this page. They are about fixing this issue.

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Deep Blue Frog,

Any chance you could give riekling masters a special effect or ability similar to the neon blue spot arousal spell of the Falmers? And maybe minotaur and goblin masters (Immersive Creatures mod)

I'm open to ideas and suggestions for other effects, but that blue effect with Falmers has a specific purpose in Hormones and SexLab Parasites, and it is limited to Falmers and Chaurus.

56 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm open to ideas and suggestions for other effects, but that blue effect with Falmers has a specific purpose in Hormones and SexLab Parasites, and it is limited to Falmers and Chaurus.

That's a easy one for rieklings. Since they're always horny and like to do things as a group, prolly an orgy-like musk or woad effect that triggers riekling group sex of CCF or more animations.

Hello,

In SD+, just after an enslavement, the PC skin turns to blue... like a smurf really. I understand it is the consequence of a certain tattoo applied (roman numbers). Is there a way to prevent this ? (using CBBE and CBBE option is checked in MCM).

Thanks,

7 hours ago, LipoCH said:

Hello,

In SD+, just after an enslavement, the PC skin turns to blue... like a smurf really. I understand it is the consequence of a certain tattoo applied (roman numbers). Is there a way to prevent this ? (using CBBE and CBBE option is checked in MCM).

Thanks,

The next update, coming up soon, will move this effect to SexLab Parasites and SexLab Hormones.

The color change will be controlled by Hormones.. so you will be able to disable it there.