SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Uh so does SDResources do anything as I can see from Vortex that it was overwritten by SD+ make it redundant. I checked the pack and only see the textures file... But the description page said that I need both SDResources and SD+ so I just keeping it.

Edit: my game immediately CTD as soon as I drank the 3rd mug (a night to remember quest) ?

I converted the hormones mod to SE. I can say it seems to work better in SE than it does in LE. The body shrinking and growing seems smoother with HDT-SMP installed. I watched as my male breton mage's penis shrank over time before becoming a bimbo. 

Not sure if it will be possible to get yps-immersive fashion to work in SE yet though, still need to convert the meshes and .esp. 

while I was upgrading E.L.L.E. with the Imbued Human Flesh and her form changed an error in the body shape occurred.  The body became a distorted shape.

The glass bikini was not distorted like the body.

Before distortion20200204213857_1.jpg.87f1e1b0f3960cf24f952e82c1e89ee4.jpg

After distortion

20200204213936_1.jpg.994d79cf59a7d2257484e76051c1e68d.jpg

Any help on what could cause this, would be appreciated.

hi deepbluefrog~ hi everyone~

did anyone tested the wolfclub se yet?

cuz i dint't see anyone talk about it.

does that mean still no available?

I have check the archive file, But it only have few scripts & .esp(Compare with the wolfclubLE archive)

does that mean is just a tweak for current state & not yet available? 

On 4/16/2019 at 6:34 AM, Adviser69 said:

I'll keep this page monitored to provide support on my end.

I'll admit, I have tried my hand at converting Sexlab Stories and Alicia Painslut, but have been unsuccessful in my attempts for a variety of reasons. Although with Alicia, I think the main reason is an incompatibility with one of the mods that is a staple of my load order, specifically Arthmoor's Alternative Start - Live Another Life. The edits to the Abandoned Prison made by Alicia conflict with LAL, and cause a crash on starting a new game. I can try to convert her again, but with the warning to not activate the plugin with LAL until after you've started your character, and have left the Abandoned Prison.

Family Ties, given it's simplistic nature, will probably work as is, with the only a resaving of the plugin in CK needed to give it the updated header. 

From the looks of it, Hormones and Mind Control only require standard conversions like what I did with SD+ and Parasites, so they'll probably be next on my list. I'll look into the latest Sisterhood file as well, if you can't get ahold of the previous modder who converted it.

I tried ASLAL, but ditched it in favor of "Realm of Lorkhan", which has no potential for conflicts. Maybe give it a try?

13 hours ago, aragonit said:

I tried ASLAL, but ditched it in favor of "Realm of Lorkhan", which has no potential for conflicts. Maybe give it a try?

Heh, possibly. I know what the problem is thanks to Yinkle. There is some edits to the Abandoned Prison that involve Alicia, so it's actually best to load her in after you've finished your alternate start.

Still testing other aspects, when I actually have the time. Work, preparing to get married, and looking for a house has eaten up a good amount of my time lately.

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

Heh, possibly. I know what the problem is thanks to Yinkle. There is some edits to the Abandoned Prison that involve Alicia, so it's actually best to load her in after you've finished your alternate start.

Still testing other aspects, when I actually have the time. Work, preparing to get married, and looking for a house has eaten up a good amount of my time lately.

Congratulation! Don't worry, please take your time as much as possible. We can wait, everyone needs to spend their time with their family after all.

3 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Congrats on getting (soon to be) married!

13 hours ago, fiinhvip said:

Congratulation! Don't worry, please take your time as much as possible. We can wait, everyone needs to spend their time with their family after all.

12 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Congrats on getting (soon to be) married!

Thanks, though when I say soon, I mean in about 8 months for the marriage. We've still got a lot of background stuff to take care of, like her finishing out college and finding work in her field, finding our own place, finding a steady job for myself instead of this gig deal, that sort of thing. Hopeful and upbeat, but very time consuming.

Hey, I'm currently using Nomkaz's conversion of Sisterhood of Dibella. Getting CTD's on entering the tower Fjotra is kept in. I had a hunch that it was facegen data, so I checked by seeing if i crash when I saw sister Marianne near Old Hroldan and I did. I saw that one of the older links for the facegen data was down, could anybody help me out? Thanks.

Has anyone run into the SD+ dialogue options just.... not appearing? I got my character enslaved through DEC and was sold to a bandit, but there are no dialogue options when I activate her. When I activate others, I do get the "Can I go with you?" and "Can you help me escape my master?" so it seems to be working partially. I can't ask for food or do any of the slave quests like this :/

5 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

Has anyone run into the SD+ dialogue options just.... not appearing? I got my character enslaved through DEC and was sold to a bandit, but there are no dialogue options when I activate her. When I activate others, I do get the "Can I go with you?" and "Can you help me escape my master?" so it seems to be working partially. I can't ask for food or do any of the slave quests like this :/

Quoting myself to say nevermind... I'm a dumb and apparently clicked SL Dialogues off in MO2 at some point. Oi. 

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

Skyrim SE has some interesting things that could be quite useful for Sexlab Parasites. The Root Tunnel Kit, for example, has been made part of the base game, not requiring DLC.

a.jpg

A couple of the more interesting statics:

Reveal hidden contents

rootkit.jpg

Very interesting indeed

Came back to Sisterhood of Dibella on SE after a long time away, however, the sisters outfits doesn't seem to be working for me? Unless I'm missing something? Because the only other file is the German patch. 
Still, no crashes or anything so far just the outfits not appearing. 

And got the black face bug with Fjotra, tried a few things to fix this, but nothing seems to be working for me.

Is anyone else having any trouble with belly inflation? With the facehugger. I've gotten the "belly inflates" message twice now (three times actually, but the first time I had belly node size set to 1.0 - after that I set it to 4.0) and nothing appears to be happening. I have racemenu, and the only other mod that would mess with the belly node is Fertility Mode, so they should be compatible with each other... but my belly just isn't growing. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

1 hour ago, Content Consumer said:

Is anyone else having any trouble with belly inflation? With the facehugger. I've gotten the "belly inflates" message twice now (three times actually, but the first time I had belly node size set to 1.0 - after that I set it to 4.0) and nothing appears to be happening. I have racemenu, and the only other mod that would mess with the belly node is Fertility Mode, so they should be compatible with each other... but my belly just isn't growing. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

That's something high on my list to look into. Something funky is happening with face huggers and body morphs even in LE.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:39 AM, stormtiger said:

while I was upgrading E.L.L.E. with the Imbued Human Flesh and her form changed an error in the body shape occurred.  The body became a distorted shape.

The glass bikini was not distorted like the body.

Any help on what could cause this, would be appreciated.

Yup same problem. I guess the assets aren't converted to the new CBBE bodyslide HDT.

Would somebody be able to convert the armors to new CBBE HDT? 

Hello, i want to move to the SSE and check if all the mod i have in the LE exist in the Special so:

Someone knows what SexLab_Dialogues.esp do? because I have in my old load order but i dont know and remember what's doing. XD

I also searched on google but is like the topic of the mod was deleted, so i wondering...