SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

That's normal for 99% of mods that add dialogue. You can't fix it unless you want to find and pay someone to do the voiceover work.

I just wanted to know if this mod adds dialogue with their rispective voice lines, that's all.

Perhaps I thinked it was a mod like Amorous Adventures or Flower Girls, for istance. That's the misunderstanding

On 4/7/2020 at 10:58 AM, wHOaMiEH said:

You are a freaking lifesaver.Thank you most kindly for a detailed walktrough on what to do. Bless you.

Note that this is by no means a complete guide, nor that this is a perfect way to port. For mods with loose outfits contained (ex. SD+ Meshes and Textures), they need to be run through NIF optimizer separately. Additionally, if you use an SE Body (ex. CBBE 3BBB/BHUNP 3BBB) you need to find the source outfit, and either find an existing conversion for your body of choice or make a conversion in outfit studio. I did this with the spriggan armor for CBBE 3BBB pretty quickly, but doing a lot of armors would be very time consuming.

@DeepBlueFrog

Upon further progress with the updated version of Hormones installed for SE, I noticed that, while the built-in skin changes for CCAS scenarios still work (Chaurus Egg Breeder blue, Kyne's Spriggan Servant green), Hormones doesn't seem to detect these skin changes and compensate for them, and the skin changes back to the default color after SL Hormones does a status update. Additionally, trying to change skin color with hormones still seems to be broken for some reason, as in LE, the skin color change for the Bimbo curse was really noticable (like super pale breton to spring-break-in-cancun tan breton), but in SE I can barely see any change at all, even if I set the default color to something really noticable, like dark green. 

3 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I've d/l the Alicia painslut se mod and replaced the meshes with 3bbb meshes and found that the calves were invisible, when nude. Can you suggest a fix for this?

Thanks

image.png.5e4782438b9fd9ac3e8d9b0b2f71da21.png

You need to modify the armor and armor addon (ARM and ARMA) records to  include calves in the body slots. Pretty simple to do in xedit.

Excuse my ignorance, I have used SSEedit to clean my mods but never did what you suggest. Is there a link that you can direct me to that I can follow the instructions on how to do this? Thanks :)

Edit: BTW, Looking at the mod in SSEedit, I noticed that there was no slot 38 for the calves , so I added one, not sure what that will do :)

2 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Actually, I met her as a quote unquote a woman, She gives me the dialogue to further her quest but no actual sexual animation :(

In fact, I even finished the quest wherein she's Sanguine's prize if you will and still no sex.

Use xEdit to check if her NPC record is still flagged as a child (according to the race). That should also tell you what mod is responsible for reverting SoD's change.

Another thing to check: in the game, open the console, and run "player.placeatme 0001E82C" to get a fresh copy of her. Then try triggering an animation.

yes in xEdit,  under non player Character (Actor) it does show her to be a NordRaceChild, I don't see what mod is responsible for reverting SoD's change though. I don't know what to do about it, 

I had to laugh, when I tried the place at me option and tried to initiate a sex animation , my character just proceeded to masturbate on his own :) 

yes in xEdit,  under non player Character (Actor) it does show her to be a NordRaceChild, I don't see what mod is responsible for reverting SoD's change though. I don't know what to do about it, 

Are you sure you're looking at Fjotra, ID 0001E82C? Because SexLab_DibellaCult.esp definitely changes her race to NordRace.

1 hour ago, fortis47 said:

So no one knows how to fix this? o.O

Unless your graphics card is dying or you have some bad RAM, it's going to be a bad mesh file. Equip/unequip or disable/enable stuff until you can identify what is causing the distortion.

If you think it's a particular mod, run NifScan on its files and see if it spots any problems.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:15 AM, AttilaMagyar said:

DIBELLA'S Siterhood glitch, Cant engage in sex with Fiotra, I think it thinks of her as a child still :(

However, the story line sill progresses  

Can someone please look into this and advise me on what to do here?

Check your bashed patch hasn't changed her.  Or if you're running a children mod like TKAA or RSChildren.  Should be very simple to verify by loading up your full load order in xedit and checking which was the last mod to edit her.

58 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I don't Know what to do from here :(

So she isn't a child. Good. Did you try the thing I said about placeatme? Have you tried leaving the cell, going somewhere, and waiting 30 days to see if that resets her?

7 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

but it shows  that she is a nordracechild so, I don't understand how you can see that she isn't a child .

I take it you're not familiar with how to use xEdit?

image.png

13 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Thirty days in-game seems like an awfully long time 

So don't save. Just see what happens.

but it shows  that she is a nordracechild so, I don't understand how you can see that she isn't a child . I did try the place at me thing and still resulted in self masturbation :)

Thirty days in-game seems like an awfully long time :)

As per the above image, Dibella is OVERWRITING Skyrim's default of 'child' as you can see to the right, Dibella sets it as adult Nord.

On 4/12/2020 at 9:34 PM, tasairis said:

Unless your graphics card is dying or you have some bad RAM, it's going to be a bad mesh file. Equip/unequip or disable/enable stuff until you can identify what is causing the distortion.

If you think it's a particular mod, run NifScan on its files and see if it spots any problems.

My graphic card is fine, ofcouse it got some graphical glitches by showing red and green dots sometimes on the screen, but that is the secound card that does this after 3 month, but it is a mesh problem, as i can easily run in one of the populated areas with 8k textures and not suffer lags or any heat increases (for short times of periods of cause) 

it is only at the very secound when it says equipped Singuines collars xxxxxxx item it does this thing. but will try run nifscan :)