SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

29 minutes ago, Arcticelf said:

Running with SD+ in a game at the moment, however any save i make in the dreamworld is instantly corrupt and does not even show up on the list of available save game.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

Last time that happened to me, it wasn't linked to a place in particular but I did have one corrupted save that made all other saves after that corrupted.

Check your saved games folder and make sure there is no stray file.

Also check your disk space. Running low can impact your saves. 

2 hours ago, Usagipesky said:

Hello, i want to move to the SSE and check if all the mod i have in the LE exist in the Special so:

Someone knows what SexLab_Dialogues.esp do? because I have in my old load order but i dont know and remember what's doing. XD

I also searched on google but is like the topic of the mod was deleted, so i wondering...

In short, it is mostly required for Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced, but it does provide some content on its own, such as the Become a Blacksmith questline.

The mod page for LE is here:

5 hours ago, Usagipesky said:

Hello, i want to move to the SSE and check if all the mod i have in the LE exist in the Special so:

Someone knows what SexLab_Dialogues.esp do? because I have in my old load order but i dont know and remember what's doing. XD

I also searched on google but is like the topic of the mod was deleted, so i wondering...

SexLab Dialogues is a sort of hub for dialogue options for submission, domination and romance across my mods.

Sanguine Debauchery + will not work properly without it.

As Content Consumer said, the mod also includes its own content:

- a begging mechanics to tap people for food and items when you are down on your luck

- a 'Become a Blacksmith' quest line (nearly complete)

- a 'Become a Mage Apprentice' quest line, with an original and optional Magicka redesign (about 30% done)

15 hours ago, Arcticelf said:

Running with SD+ in a game at the moment, however any save i make in the dreamworld is instantly corrupt and does not even show up on the list of available save game.  Any ideas as to what is going on?

When I've had that happen to me before it's because a mod added cell contained an underscore _ in it's name (buxom wench yuriana was the mod at the time)  SSE doesn't like that so you can't save there.

Hishy has an xedit script then went through the cells and renamed where it contained an underscore.  

I tested SD+ 20191031, both SE ver. on the topic and myself converted ver (using Cathedrel Asset Optimizer).

some meshes seems broken. like the small sanguine shrine

1794748708_sdmeshesissue.jpg.12493d86ac49d713e2238f5a8b47805d.jpg

when I face these objects ingame (eg. morvaskr, dreamworld) some purple beams splashes all over the screen.

499044982_sdmeshesissue.jpg.473ddb637897f4f4eff17d555976c888.jpg

280039061_sdmeshesissue.jpg.496d0ad3c55e406d05c2a27587195416.jpg

EDIT:

Solved by using Cathedral assets optimizer -> FULL optimization option for meshes.

I was kinda inspired to make a book cover for the chaurus biology book from Parasites.

I kinda fucked up the normal map, but you can see what I was going for. Here are a couple of the different versions. jpg compression kills it, but you get a sense anyway.

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot128.jpgScreenShot129.jpgScreenShot130.jpgScreenShot131.jpgScreenShot132.jpg

---

You can see the fucked-up part - it's the black in the upper right corner.

#2 is my favorite - I'm thinking a leather bound book with that one. Any suggestions though?

TBH I don't think the normal map is my fault. I think it's Bethesda's textures not being very good to start with. I should really just make my own from scratch from now on rather than modifying something that's already there.

EDIT: I think that's got it. Shiny leather. Click to expand. :)

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot136.jpgScreenShot138.jpgScreenShot134.jpgScreenShot137.jpgScreenShot133.jpgScreenShot135.jpg

---

NB: The chaurus egg on top looks kinda like a moon or something. Maybe it would be better to forgo the egg and just use the hunter?

EDIT: Yeah, I like that one best. And the brown leather does look better than black leather.

Spoiler

---

ScreenShot139.jpgScreenShot140.jpg

---

I'll upload the .dds files in case whoever updates parasites next wants to use them. :)

COCO_parasitesbooknew_try3.zip

It looks great... I will use both.. I like that the egg looks like a moon. That has a special link to the Lore I thought of when it comes to Chaurus :)

Spoiler

In short, in my Lore, the Chaurus are alien creatures from another reality, brought to Nirn by a summoning spell gone wrong.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It looks great... I will use both.. I like that the egg looks like a moon. That has a special link to the Lore I thought of when it comes to Chaurus :)

Reveal hidden contents

I forgot about that! Are you still using Bonestrewn Crest?

Also here's the complete .pdn file with five different type 1 diffuse maps, two different type 2 diffuse maps, and normals for both.

Parasites book feb 2020.zip

6 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

I forgot about that! Are you still using Bonestrewn Crest?

Also here's the complete .pdn file with five different type 1 diffuse maps, two different type 2 diffuse maps, and normals for both.

Parasites book feb 2020.zip 3.93 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks.. I will try it.

Do you think it will work with LE? or do I have to do something to retrofit it?

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I will try it.

It's just a .pdn file, not even a .dds file, so you *should* be able to just save the individual layers as .dds images.

EDIT: Fingers crossed. ;)

I can upload individual dds images if you'd like too.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I will try it.

Just in case, here are the plain .dds files.

These have been saved with BC3/DX10 compression so they should work for LE. I think, anyway... I set it to save as BC3 but then it's saying it's formatted as BC7/DX11 anyway, so... here's hoping it works. :)

Mipmaps included.

Parasites book feb 2020 dds files.zip

5 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Sexlab Stories SE.

Sexbot ELLE's stage 3 (or 4?) body meshes seem broken.

And I can't get ELLE unbound and stand up, no matter how many times of sex I initiate with her. I play a female character, should I be a male character?

I managed to convert and replace the bodies and armor with bodyslide with my custom body.

It wasn't that hard to do. I also managed to add physics to the sexbot body. I searched a lot of tutorials and guides.

The physics and body are made for the old cbbe. That's why they are broken. 

Not sure if I should post this here or in the LE thread. I'm using the SSE conversion of Kynes Blessing, but I'm not sure if this is a bug with the current LE version or even if it is intended behavior.

I have done the first two (three?) parts of the parasites quest for the woman in the swamp (can't remember her name right now - Lami of Morthal? something like that). My current task is to head to Whiterun to speak to Danica.

I'm doing a lot of other quests at the same time though, and have yet to get to Whiterun.

My problem is, all Chaurus, Spiders, Skeevers, Witches, and Hagravens in the game are friendly. I was wondering what was causing it and, to be sure, I'm not 100% convinced it's even this mod, I'm just guessing that it is - I'm part of the chaurus faction. I assume it happened when I drank the chaurus pheremones?

My question is this: Is this intended behavior? Or is it a problem with the chaurus pheremones not removing me from the chaurus faction properly?

If it is not intended behavior, is it possibly just the SE port doing it, or does the LE mod do that too?

And if so, can I safely remove myself from the chaurus faction now?

If it is intended behavior, will I eventually get removed from the chaurus faction, or will I forever be friendly to normally hostile NPCs?

tl,dr:

Am I supposed to be a permanent member of the chaurus faction? If it's not intended to be permanent, when will it end?

2 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Not sure if I should post this here or in the LE thread. I'm using the SSE conversion of Kynes Blessing, but I'm not sure if this is a bug with the current LE version or even if it is intended behavior.

I have done the first two (three?) parts of the parasites quest for the woman in the swamp (can't remember her name right now - Lami of Morthal? something like that). My current task is to head to Whiterun to speak to Danica.

I'm doing a lot of other quests at the same time though, and have yet to get to Whiterun.

My problem is, all Chaurus, Spiders, Skeevers, Witches, and Hagravens in the game are friendly. I was wondering what was causing it and, to be sure, I'm not 100% convinced it's even this mod, I'm just guessing that it is - I'm part of the chaurus faction. I assume it happened when I drank the chaurus pheremones?

My question is this: Is this intended behavior? Or is it a problem with the chaurus pheremones not removing me from the chaurus faction properly?

If it is not intended behavior, is it possibly just the SE port doing it, or does the LE mod do that too?

And if so, can I safely remove myself from the chaurus faction now?

If it is intended behavior, will I eventually get removed from the chaurus faction, or will I forever be friendly to normally hostile NPCs?

tl,dr:

Am I supposed to be a permanent member of the chaurus faction? If it's not intended to be permanent, when will it end?

The effect should be temporary, but I can't remember how long.

That said, are you currently infected by a parasite? that can grant you long term immunity (or at least, until you get cured).

For example, getting a spider egg will make you friendly to spiders (and draugrs). That can come handy before exploring ruins :)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The effect should be temporary, but I can't remember how long.

That said, are you currently infected by a parasite? that can grant you long term immunity (or at least, until you get cured).

For example, getting a spider egg will make you friendly to spiders (and draugrs). That can come handy before exploring ruins :)

Ah, I am infected with a chaurus worm (anal), that would explain why I'm part of Chaurus (3c9A8).

Too bad that the chaurus faction includes all the others though.

So I've started playing with SD+ active, and I'm having a pretty good time with it.

I have a handful of new player questions, mostly about the Chaurus collar that my Character typically starts with (I start with her enslaved via alternate starts, I think she gets the collar if I have "immersive starts" enabled).

The collar continuously spams arousal - I get a never ending stream of "the collar shocks you and makes you aroused" and, as a result "you are very horny" messages to the point that it's drowning out everything. Is there a way to adjust the frequency of shocks and the level of arousal that the collar provides? Because right now, it's a little too front and centre for what I'd like.

Secondly, how do you remove the collar? I ran away from my starting master and it looks like I got all my stuff back (I guess that's the difference between having the "hardcore" option enabled or not), but the collar remained. I have tried the various options in the "try to remove the collar" menu and none of them have worked. Is it just a matter of keep trying? I have also - in other saves - asked a bunch of people to help me get it off and the answers have always been a variation of "lol no" - how do you convince someone to help you?

I presume if I kill or pickpocket my master, I might get the key... but I have a new master now. Do I have to go back to the original one, or can I try the new master?

Finally, if all else fails, is there debug way to remove the collar? And if so, will it otherwise mess up the game?

Thank you.

There's now a version of YPS Fashion available for SE and getting it working is seamless. I also tried converting Hormones for the second time (the latest version). Steps I took: 

Spoiler

I unpacked the BSA, replaced the UUNP meshes and textures with 3BBB Amazing meshes for Bimbo, Succubus, and TG, and optimized the rest of the meshes/textures. Converted both ESPs and loaded the game.

MCM showed up, effects were listed as applying. However, trying to approach Honey caused crashes. I managed to load in once, and saw that her body/hand/feet meshes and textures were functioning, but her head mesh looked odd (then the game crashed).  One of the big things with the YPS conversion was adding in the missing facegen files for newer NPCs. That gave me the idea to check facegen data, which showed the same "glitched" shape as posters in the original hormones thread have experienced in SE conversions (a particular screenshot of a dremora outcast comes to mind). So I think that is the main crash issue. IDK if @Fuzzy_Fox's conversion is more stable or not, but if it is I'd like to know what I either did wrong, or what I'm missing.

I don't think that's the only thing though. In the YPS support thread, gnaddelwarz mentioned a whole bunch of further things they had to do to deal with the changeover from LE to SE:

Spoiler

Changes/fixes SSE-Conversion gnaddelwarz:
-----------------------------------------
(Based on 6.0.0 oldrim version)
Changes to scripts (also the sources are moved from Script/Sources to Sources/Scripts, as required by SSE):
- yps_PC_MCM.psc: New option "min NiOverride height": makes it configurable which height is considered as "high"-heels.
  (original: anything != 0.0)
- ypsHairscript.psc: show Time needed as formatted time instead of int (days)
  (personal taste, if you do not like it, it should be possible to just revert to the original (LE-)version of the script)
- ypsHeelsNio.psc:
  + Correctly detect NiOverride (in SSE, "NiOverride" is not a separate plugin but build into "skee")
    (this check should also be compatible, i.e. it should also work in the LE-version)
  + use new MCM-value for NiOverride Heels
  + refactor detection of equipping/unequipping items (heels): instead of actually checking for high-heels inside
    of the OnObjectEquipped/OnObjectUnequipped-functions, move code to OnUpdate and use "RegisterForSingleUpdate"
    (I had a deadlock in this code on a previous (LE)-playthrough, according to SaveTool I has several hundred instances
    of this script running, all inside a "while(writeLock) Utility.Wait"-loop, and not a single instance inside the lock)
    This code should avoid that, i.e. it does not require a lock.
    (currently, the "high heels equipped/removed"-debug notifications are still in place, however I am pretty confident,
    that the new code works ? )
- ypsHeelsTicker.psc: also trigger OnUpdate (via RegisterForSingleUpdate) above, when variables are updated
- ypsPiercingTicker.psc: add slot 52 to tracked slots
  (can't remember which mod, but I had a mod with a piercing in that slot. or it was a local modification and I
  moved one of the supported piercing-mod to another bodyslot, to prevent funny conflicts with DD
  (something like: "you can't have a nose-piercing while wearing legcuffs"))
- ypsSnakeBitesUnsolder.psc: unsolder correct slot (instead of nostril)
- ypsRemoveNailPolish.psc, ypsShaveHair.psc, ypsShavingCreamC.psc: remove apparently obsolete/unused scripts
  (they do not compile ...)

(Re)generate FaceGenData (002856 + 0640EE were missing completely (NIF+Texture), 075ED6+07A54A only tex, leading to CTD)
(Funny sidenote, which did cost me several hours: When you read in a "porting mods to SSE"-guide:
"This [opening the mode in CK and saving it] will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE.
For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified
by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that."
(source: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition)
do NOT believe it! After CTRL+F4 on all yps*-NPCs, all the crashes went away!)

Recompiled all papyrus-scripts (maybe not needed, I was searching for the CTD)

- SKSE/Plugin/ypsFashion/*.json:
+ ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json:
  - Rename: ApachiiHairHumanBW => ApachiiHairHuman83BW
  - Add: ApachiiHairHuman75ShortDreads (as 10br)
+ Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp.json: new file for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-hg-hairdos/
  (this is work in progress, not every hairstyle is already mapped, see comments at end of file, these styles are still missing)
+ KS Hairdo's.esp.json:
  add some missing styles, move some to other styles/length
  (personal taste, partly to get a better progression, i.e. some are moved to "wrong" lengths to fill holes in the progression,
  others were moved to more fitting lengths. This is what I currently play with (at 10x hair grow speed, a new hairstyle every few hours ;-))
+ KSHairdosSMP.esp.json: new file for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300
  basically a copy of "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json" with every prefix "1" replaced by "KSSMP_" (1Amor => KSSMP_Amor ...)
  should enable those hairstyles in yps (I have not yet tested it, since I currently have "use Custom hairstyles: yes" in MCM, and have
  not added these styles into my custom list)
+ LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json:
  see notes for KS Hairdos, same applies here
+ SC_hairs.esp.json: new file for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561/?
  (that mod is for oldrim, but either it works as is in SSE, or it was straight-forward to convert, can't remember....)
+ ypsHairDatabase.json
  add the three new definitions above. If you have customized it yourself, remember to merge those
+ ypsHairDefault.json
  should be more or less "ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)", addapted to SMP instead of HDT
+ ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json:
  mix some of the new files into the mohawk-progression, this file is always in flux in my play, consider this as snapshot/WIP!

and finally:
ypsImmersivePiercing.esp:
- remove hdt-master-file (only used for high-heels effect, replaced by NiOverride)
- resaved with SSE-CK
- fixed some properties (f.e. one of the vendors referenced another vendor instead if itself in ypsYolieOutfitScript)

- autocleaned with SSEEdit, which removed some ITM-records.

This made me want to go through all of the things that could be wrong. Fortunately, Hormones has a LOT less systems to get working than YPS, but some of the core features may need updates:

• The skin color change options in particular didn't work on my last conversion attempt, so I think they'll need the same sort of script updates that YPS did.
  • I didn't test the SOS stuff, but there's already plenty of converted stuff available for SE so that wouldn't be difficult to get working. 
  • Bimbo Tats were misaligned on CBBE SE, so they need their textures fixed. I fixed the makeup previously and YPS/Slavetats SE has working textures, but the custom stuff may need further work.
  • I didn't bother testing curse application in my latest attempt due to instability, but it wouldn't surprise me if it worked out of the box (Bimbo worked on an older conversion).
  • IDK whether the cuffs Honey is found in are ZaZ or not, but the one time I successfully approached they seemed to work.
  • Didn't test dialogue. A more stable conversion would be needed for me to try.
  • BIG SUGGESTION FOR THE LONG TERM: Node scaling should probably be changed to SKEE/Racemenu morphs if possible, given that CBBE SE and its derivatives are predisposed to use these methods. But this opens a new opportunity in Hormones, as instead of the different hormones controlling just bodyweight or actor values (height, running speed, etc.), they could control morph sliders/sets of sliders like WeightMorphs/Body Builders.
4 hours ago, w234aew said:

There's now a version of YPS Fashion available for SE and getting it working is seamless. I also tried converting Hormones for the second time (the latest version). Steps I took: 

Hide contents

I unpacked the BSA, replaced the UUNP meshes and textures with 3BBB Amazing meshes for Bimbo, Succubus, and TG, and optimized the rest of the meshes/textures. Converted both ESPs and loaded the game.

MCM showed up, effects were listed as applying. However, trying to approach Honey caused crashes. I managed to load in once, and saw that her body/hand/feet meshes and textures were functioning, but her head mesh looked odd (then the game crashed).  One of the big things with the YPS conversion was adding in the missing facegen files for newer NPCs. That gave me the idea to check facegen data, which showed the same "glitched" shape as posters in the original hormones thread have experienced in SE conversions (a particular screenshot of a dremora outcast comes to mind). So I think that is the main crash issue. IDK if @Fuzzy_Fox's conversion is more stable or not, but if it is I'd like to know what I either did wrong, or what I'm missing.

I don't think that's the only thing though. In the YPS support thread, gnaddelwarz mentioned a whole bunch of further things they had to do to deal with the changeover from LE to SE:

Reveal hidden contents

Changes/fixes SSE-Conversion gnaddelwarz:
-----------------------------------------
(Based on 6.0.0 oldrim version)
Changes to scripts (also the sources are moved from Script/Sources to Sources/Scripts, as required by SSE):
- yps_PC_MCM.psc: New option "min NiOverride height": makes it configurable which height is considered as "high"-heels.
  (original: anything != 0.0)
- ypsHairscript.psc: show Time needed as formatted time instead of int (days)
  (personal taste, if you do not like it, it should be possible to just revert to the original (LE-)version of the script)
- ypsHeelsNio.psc:
  + Correctly detect NiOverride (in SSE, "NiOverride" is not a separate plugin but build into "skee")
    (this check should also be compatible, i.e. it should also work in the LE-version)
  + use new MCM-value for NiOverride Heels
  + refactor detection of equipping/unequipping items (heels): instead of actually checking for high-heels inside
    of the OnObjectEquipped/OnObjectUnequipped-functions, move code to OnUpdate and use "RegisterForSingleUpdate"
    (I had a deadlock in this code on a previous (LE)-playthrough, according to SaveTool I has several hundred instances
    of this script running, all inside a "while(writeLock) Utility.Wait"-loop, and not a single instance inside the lock)
    This code should avoid that, i.e. it does not require a lock.
    (currently, the "high heels equipped/removed"-debug notifications are still in place, however I am pretty confident,
    that the new code works ? )
- ypsHeelsTicker.psc: also trigger OnUpdate (via RegisterForSingleUpdate) above, when variables are updated
- ypsPiercingTicker.psc: add slot 52 to tracked slots
  (can't remember which mod, but I had a mod with a piercing in that slot. or it was a local modification and I
  moved one of the supported piercing-mod to another bodyslot, to prevent funny conflicts with DD
  (something like: "you can't have a nose-piercing while wearing legcuffs"))
- ypsSnakeBitesUnsolder.psc: unsolder correct slot (instead of nostril)
- ypsRemoveNailPolish.psc, ypsShaveHair.psc, ypsShavingCreamC.psc: remove apparently obsolete/unused scripts
  (they do not compile ...)

(Re)generate FaceGenData (002856 + 0640EE were missing completely (NIF+Texture), 075ED6+07A54A only tex, leading to CTD)
(Funny sidenote, which did cost me several hours: When you read in a "porting mods to SSE"-guide:
"This [opening the mode in CK and saving it] will save the esp file in a format that works fine with SSE.
For NPCS, it also will create/update the facegen data (meshes and textures) of the NPCs added or modified
by the mod. There is no need to use the CTRL+F4 keys to do that."
(source: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_Skyrim_mods_to_Skyrim_Special_Edition)
do NOT believe it! After CTRL+F4 on all yps*-NPCs, all the crashes went away!)

Recompiled all papyrus-scripts (maybe not needed, I was searching for the CTD)

- SKSE/Plugin/ypsFashion/*.json:
+ ApachiiHairFemales.esm.json:
  - Rename: ApachiiHairHumanBW => ApachiiHairHuman83BW
  - Add: ApachiiHairHuman75ShortDreads (as 10br)
+ Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp.json: new file for https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7768-hg-hairdos/
  (this is work in progress, not every hairstyle is already mapped, see comments at end of file, these styles are still missing)
+ KS Hairdo's.esp.json:
  add some missing styles, move some to other styles/length
  (personal taste, partly to get a better progression, i.e. some are moved to "wrong" lengths to fill holes in the progression,
  others were moved to more fitting lengths. This is what I currently play with (at 10x hair grow speed, a new hairstyle every few hours ;-))
+ KSHairdosSMP.esp.json: new file for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300
  basically a copy of "KS Hairdos - HDT.esp.json" with every prefix "1" replaced by "KSSMP_" (1Amor => KSSMP_Amor ...)
  should enable those hairstyles in yps (I have not yet tested it, since I currently have "use Custom hairstyles: yes" in MCM, and have
  not added these styles into my custom list)
+ LovelyHairstylesCE.esp.json:
  see notes for KS Hairdos, same applies here
+ SC_hairs.esp.json: new file for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71561/?
  (that mod is for oldrim, but either it works as is in SSE, or it was straight-forward to convert, can't remember....)
+ ypsHairDatabase.json
  add the three new definitions above. If you have customized it yourself, remember to merge those
+ ypsHairDefault.json
  should be more or less "ypsHairDefault.json (both KS HAIRDOS and KS HAIR HDT)", addapted to SMP instead of HDT
+ ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json:
  mix some of the new files into the mohawk-progression, this file is always in flux in my play, consider this as snapshot/WIP!

and finally:
ypsImmersivePiercing.esp:
- remove hdt-master-file (only used for high-heels effect, replaced by NiOverride)
- resaved with SSE-CK
- fixed some properties (f.e. one of the vendors referenced another vendor instead if itself in ypsYolieOutfitScript)

- autocleaned with SSEEdit, which removed some ITM-records.

This made me want to go through all of the things that could be wrong. Fortunately, Hormones has a LOT less systems to get working than YPS, but some of the core features may need updates:

• The skin color change options in particular didn't work on my last conversion attempt, so I think they'll need the same sort of script updates that YPS did.
  • I didn't test the SOS stuff, but there's already plenty of converted stuff available for SE so that wouldn't be difficult to get working. 
  • Bimbo Tats were misaligned on CBBE SE, so they need their textures fixed. I fixed the makeup previously and YPS/Slavetats SE has working textures, but the custom stuff may need further work.
  • I didn't bother testing curse application in my latest attempt due to instability, but it wouldn't surprise me if it worked out of the box (Bimbo worked on an older conversion).
  • IDK whether the cuffs Honey is found in are ZaZ or not, but the one time I successfully approached they seemed to work.
  • Didn't test dialogue. A more stable conversion would be needed for me to try.
  • BIG SUGGESTION FOR THE LONG TERM: Node scaling should probably be changed to SKEE/Racemenu morphs if possible, given that CBBE SE and its derivatives are predisposed to use these methods. But this opens a new opportunity in Hormones, as instead of the different hormones controlling just bodyweight or actor values (height, running speed, etc.), they could control morph sliders/sets of sliders like WeightMorphs/Body Builders.

I have problems with the male dremora only with facegen problems, but the game doesn't crash, not got round to sorting their facegen tints out yet as I am having problems with Bijin mods not getting the facegens working. 

Hormones is stable on my set up and all the curses are working fine now, had a hiccup earlier due to forgetting to load in Console Utilities mod. Now that is in the load order the curses work okish. Only problem I have faced is that when the TG or sex change curse happens the body will change to female but the head will stay male. This happens on the LE version as well and I have to open up the ShowRaceMenu manually. But that isn't a big problem for me. 

I use the UUNP SMP body mod by FactoryClosed from LL and the Nexus. (Same person) it works fine. Personally I don't think it is a good idea to concentrate on just one body mod. If there is a way to get both to work within Hormones then surely that would be a better option? 

Even if it means a small script to overwrite the CBBE one. 

Using my hormones conversion which was done very quickly my end I went from a male character to a female one with zero weight sliders. They are now all maxed out and all the curves are in the right place. Only thing that has problems and the same bug happens in LE is that the skin colour doesn't really change, and when I transform into the PSQ succubus it resets my body colour back to the original skin tone, rather than the one in Hormones. Hair colour changes just fine. 

Using the Bimbo curse I had one problem but it seems endemic to all the SE version and that is when she moans her mouth goes permanently open and her eyes will not blink. I then have to open the console and type in "mfg rest". This also happens when wearing DD gear as well, so something tells me its just not the hormones mod. Maybe put a timer in and say after 15 seconds the script calls a mfg rest function? This would reset the facial expressions. At the moment I am using this mod to help with this problem. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Nearly forgot I am also using Succubus Heart as well in SE and its a really decent mod and worth a look. 

16 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have problems with the male dremora only with facegen problems, but the game doesn't crash, not got round to sorting their facegen tints out yet as I am having problems with Bijin mods not getting the facegens working. 

Hormones is stable on my set up and all the curses are working fine now, had a hiccup earlier due to forgetting to load in Console Utilities mod. Now that is in the load order the curses work okish. Only problem I have faced is that when the TG or sex change curse happens the body will change to female but the head will stay male. This happens on the LE version as well and I have to open up the ShowRaceMenu manually. But that isn't a big problem for me. 

I use the UUNP SMP body mod by FactoryClosed from LL and the Nexus. (Same person) it works fine. Personally I don't think it is a good idea to concentrate on just one body mod. If there is a way to get both to work within Hormones then surely that would be a better option? 

Even if it means a small script to overwrite the CBBE one. 

Using my hormones conversion which was done very quickly my end I went from a male character to a female one with zero weight sliders. They are now all maxed out and all the curves are in the right place. Only thing that has problems and the same bug happens in LE is that the skin colour doesn't really change, and when I transform into the PSQ succubus it resets my body colour back to the original skin tone, rather than the one in Hormones. Hair colour changes just fine. 

Using the Bimbo curse I had one problem but it seems endemic to all the SE version and that is when she moans her mouth goes permanently open and her eyes will not blink. I then have to open the console and type in "mfg rest". This also happens when wearing DD gear as well, so something tells me its just not the hormones mod. Maybe put a timer in and say after 15 seconds the script calls a mfg rest function? This would reset the facial expressions. At the moment I am using this mod to help with this problem. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Nearly forgot I am also using Succubus Heart as well in SE and its a really decent mod and worth a look. 

I agree with not concentrating on a single body type, but SE seems to prefer morphs (be it UUNP or CBBE variations), as the node morphs have been less reliable for me (MME SE node scaling was really glitchy). SHLP, Fertility Mode, and MME all have available morph script replacements, maybe something like that?

I'm going to retry with mfg fix, console utility, and replacing facegens with working ones.

EDIT: Tried it, approaching the Lady Stone and honey I get them to render, but it then crashes every time, whether using old facegens or not. Are there any mods that conflict with hormones other than the listed ones? I don't have any SL Quest mods installed that modify that cell other than hormones. 

14 hours ago, w234aew said:

I agree with not concentrating on a single body type, but SE seems to prefer morphs (be it UUNP or CBBE variations), as the node morphs have been less reliable for me (MME SE node scaling was really glitchy). SHLP, Fertility Mode, and MME all have available morph script replacements, maybe something like that?

I'm going to retry with mfg fix, console utility, and replacing facegens with working ones.

EDIT: Tried it, approaching the Lady Stone and honey I get them to render, but it then crashes every time, whether using old facegens or not. Are there any mods that conflict with hormones other than the listed ones? I don't have any SL Quest mods installed that modify that cell other than hormones. 

The game crashes when you enter the cell with Honey?

That could be a corrupted mesh from Honey or a mesh that was not converted to run in the SE engine. I would try to reinstall first then if that doesn't help convert the mesh. It is really easy to do. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The game crashes when you enter the cell with Honey?

That could be a corrupted mesh from Honey or a mesh that was not converted to run in the SE engine. I would try to reinstall first then if that doesn't help convert the mesh. It is really easy to do. 

Got it working finally! I was using the old, quick method for conversion, not the most recent method (Cathedral Assets Optimizer). Whatever CAO did with the BSA, it is working now, curses, Skin changes and everything else. Now I can fully switch over to SE!