SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

19 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

This is what Xedit shows Regarding Fiotra :

image.png.935162080d9e6dacf6eeae50812292d1.png

I don't Know what to do from here :(

Did you open your full load order (all plugins ticked) in xedit, or just dibella cult and it's requirements?  Kind of surprised dibellacult has a load order position of 04 in a full load order.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:13 PM, fortis47 said:

My graphic card is fine, ofcouse it got some graphical glitches by showing red and green dots sometimes on the screen,

Red and green dots is not fine. It's bad. Especially if you've had that twice now.

If you're confident you don't have an overheating problem, which is my first guess, then it could be a faulty PSU.

(for short times of periods of cause)

...uh huh... So what happens after longer periods of time?

On 4/10/2020 at 4:01 PM, Caspicious said:

Help sisterhood of dibella, Sybil black face, fflagged as forbidden from animations

The esp is at the very bottom of my load order.

What I did was follow the first 6 steps in this guide

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21909/?tab=description

Then I took the output and in MO2 created a plugin called DibellaCult_Sisters Fjotra Patch  and placed in in my load order directly below DibellaSisterhood_SE_April_2019 

I played through the entire Mod and only had one problem, it failed to give me an item (I forget which and where) in one of the quests but I used the Mod Add Menu Item to grab it

I played through to just before where you make the choice to corrupt or not and made a save then I opened up Racemenu and changed the name of my character and added 'corrupted' at the end which created a new game save and I played the corrupted story line and after I finished I loaded the original save and played it through the other way. Cool thing is I can go back the the 'corrupted" save and play around Sanguine and his compatriots or any of the corrupted Daughters

On 4/15/2020 at 1:38 AM, tasairis said:

Red and green dots is not fine. It's bad. Especially if you've had that twice now.

If you're confident you don't have an overheating problem, which is my first guess, then it could be a faulty PSU.

...uh huh... So what happens after longer periods of time?

Well the shop i bought the custom made pc from, said it was an faulty overclock problem from the graphics card, it happended again, but they keep saying the same and replaces it. When i reset my pc to new they are gone, but after a few updates on the windows updater they return. kinda weird actually. 

But i keep an close eye on heating and it never gets high. 

it is only fallout 4 and skyrim V when i play for some time the pc seems to run hard but arma III on ultra graphics for 8-9 hours seems to do nothing with either heating or the computer usage. 

could it be a engine related problem?

Well, now I've started a new playthrough and I'm pleased to say that Fiora is now being recognized as an adult female so sex is no longer an issue:)  but,

Now I've got a new issue;  I don't have the option to ask Senna how the new Syble is doing.  So I don't  get the options to do the things to advance Syble's progression. Oddly enough, each time I visit Syble, her wardrobe changes to the next stage and she initiates the sex scenes.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.

23 minutes ago, fortis47 said:

Well the shop i bought the custom made pc from, said it was an faulty overclock problem from the graphics card, it happended again, but they keep saying the same and replaces it. When i reset my pc to new they are gone, but after a few updates on the windows updater they return. kinda weird actually.

Did Windows update your graphics drivers? You might be on a bad version. See if there's a new release available, or else try going back a version or two.

23 minutes ago, fortis47 said:

it is only fallout 4 and skyrim V when i play for some time the pc seems to run hard but arma III on ultra graphics for 8-9 hours seems to do nothing with either heating or the computer usage. 

could it be a engine related problem?

The engine may be doing certain operations with the graphics card that the card/driver is having problems with, but that's not the engine's fault.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:00 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

This SE version of Wolfclub is a conversion of my copy from Obscure Patches, which is itself an old version of Wolfclub. 

You should be able to use it directly but don't expect to see features from the latest version of the mod (which has changed significantly in the past couple of years).

Hi, thank you for your response and sorry for the late reply. I think the original Obscure Patches require the original wolfclub in order to be played. So if you just converted the Obscure patches to SSE, then it might not work in Skyrim SE version.

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, thank you for your response and sorry for the late reply. I think the original Obscure Patches require the original wolfclub in order to be played. So if you just converted the Obscure patches to SSE, then it might not work in Skyrim SE version.

If you're worried something might be missing, try the 'wolfclub 20150226 Alpha (packed)' version, not the latest version. This version is before all the new requirements and should be what the obscure patches is based on.

Edit: I haven't made it to wolfclub recently, but i do recall it was working a year or so ago, and i do have the mcm loading properly.

What skin should the Dremora Outcast from Hormones be using? This is in Dragon's Bridge. I don't see any missing files, but I don't see any male files either in this mod either. So not sure what I'm missing. The face is likely because of VHR, I'm hoping the facegen will sort itself out after i find the missing texture for the body.

Spoiler

image.png.e30bac04b393219a032652ba8f7c3184.png

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you're worried something might be missing, try the 'wolfclub 20150226 Alpha (packed)' version, not the latest version. This version is before all the new requirements and should be what the obscure patches is based on.

Edit: I haven't made it to wolfclub recently, but i do recall it was working a year or so ago, and i do have the mcm loading properly.

Hi, I am well aware that the patch is for Wolfclub20150226 version, not the latest one. The original author also indicated that as well. I'm not aware that wolfclub20150226 got SSE version. The original LE version cannot be used.

4 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I am well aware that the patch is for Wolfclub20150226 version, not the latest one. The original author also indicated that as well. I'm not aware that wolfclub20150226 got SSE version. The original LE version cannot be used.

I ran it through cathedral to convert it. That will extract the bsa and convert the meshes and textures.

6 hours ago, Zdun said:

This is the skin I got for dremora outcasts in LE!!

Ok, I guess he's supposed to look that way, lol. I usually associate that color with a missing texture.

Fixed the dark face by blanking out the hair mesh from the hair headpart. I can show what I did, or attach the esp if anyone's interested.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ok, I guess he's supposed to look that way, lol. I usually associate that color with a missing texture.

Fixed the dark face by blanking out the hair mesh from the hair headpart. I can show what I did, or attach the esp if anyone's interested.

We are very interested to try your SL Hormones conversion :). This is the reason why this thread exist.

7 hours ago, Zdun said:

We are very interested to try your SL Hormones conversion :). This is the reason why this thread exist.

Well, I have one that I need some more people to test. I was getting a black skin pretty often, but started another new game and it's not happening now. Still a couple of bugs though like the parts of the trigger and the gain/loss not being set at start. Those I'm not sure about.

@zarantha; I had the same issue after cathedral. I just loaded the plugin up in CK and exported all the heads again to fix it. Skyrim has always been a little buggy about facegen files in a bsa.

So I'm trying to get SD+ working, and I've run into a snag. There seems to be a problem with the animation files, which comes up when I try to run FNIS with SD active. It shows up as "warning" in FNIS...

Spoiler

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

... and in-game, this problem manifests as an infinite black screen when I try to load my game. It'll go through the loading screen as normal, but around the time it would normally fade in, it'll just stay black. I can hear music, but can't see anything. -_-; At this point, trying to alt-tab out and back in results in the program freezing, after which I have to end the process through the Task Manager to escape.

I'm no kind of expert at all, but the warning in FNIS says that SD+ is using an outdated "behavior file", whatever that is. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea how it can be fixed?

10 hours ago, Zdun said:

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Well, I have one that I need some more people to test. I was getting a black skin pretty often, but started another new game and it's not happening now. Still a couple of bugs though like the parts of the trigger and the gain/loss not being set at start. Those I'm not sure about.

@zarantha; I had the same issue after cathedral. I just loaded the plugin up in CK and exported all the heads again to fix it. Skyrim has always been a little buggy about facegen files in a bsa.

I couldn't fix the dark face by exporting the facegen. I've been redoing facegen a lot because I use the vanilla hair replacer and the poor guy doesn't need to add a ton of sexlab mods to all the nexus patches he does. So, I'm used to going to the CK for dark faces.

I eventually figured out it was because the hair nif was deliberately removed, to make the outcast bald. If that's the intent (based on the head part name) then it's not necessary to have the hair mesh in there at all, so I removed it from the head part record. Didn't even need to re-export the facegen after this for the outcast, it was fixed with just the edit.

Edited esp:

SexLab_Hormones.esp

SSE Edit process:

Spoiler

I deleted the model file name and the tri part from the hairbald male and female head parts.

image.png.cf4558f174c1bbf956f02265f540510f.png

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

So I'm trying to get SD+ working, and I've run into a snag. There seems to be a problem with the animation files, which comes up when I try to run FNIS with SD active. It shows up as "warning" in FNIS...

Hide contents

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

... and in-game, this problem manifests as an infinite black screen when I try to load my game. It'll go through the loading screen as normal, but around the time it would normally fade in, it'll just stay black. I can hear music, but can't see anything. -_-; At this point, trying to alt-tab out and back in results in the program freezing, after which I have to end the process through the Task Manager to escape.

I'm no kind of expert at all, but the warning in FNIS says that SD+ is using an outdated "behavior file", whatever that is. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea how it can be fixed?

Which version did you grab? Mine says:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.6%

I"ve got SD plus from this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2947318

And SD resources and customization options from the first post.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.6%

I"ve got SD plus from this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2947318

I have the resources from the first page. Are the "customization options" required? I didn't bother with those, for some reason. I'll try installing the SD+ file from that comment, first!

19 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm not getting that warning in FNIS any more. I guess I was just using a really out-of-date version of SD+. Someone should update that first page; I feel like most people will assume that they're all the most recent files. x.x

Now I just need to hop into the game and test this out...

... and it was a success! Thanks! ^_^

The bruise/cut textures that are supposed to be applied when the PC is being punished seem to be missing. I just get covered in a transparent, purple overlay whenever I'm struck. x.x

Edit: Nevermind, I am foolish. I forgot to install the resources.

I have another question, though! Is it possible to disable the "I need a strong hand to guide me..." dialogue option that appears when the PC is naked? She is naked most of the time, and I expect that I'm going to end up hitting it by accident a lot.

Hello there ! First thanks a lot for the conversion, I really missed this mod, even if it fucked up my saves back in LE a hundred times over during the test builds. Have a small problem though. I've been looking everywhere about it for a fix but I could only see some complains from likewise plagued fellows (SE users in the LE thread; mainly...). I think some mesh in Dreamworld is really exploding, sending artifacts everywhere. Scared the heck out of me I thought my graphic card was dying, but apparently I'm not the only one. Makes things unplayable sadly. I don't know if you're aware of this, just wanted you to know ! 

Thanks again.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

I couldn't fix the dark face by exporting the facegen. I've been redoing facegen a lot because I use the vanilla hair replacer and the poor guy doesn't need to add a ton of sexlab mods to all the nexus patches he does. So, I'm used to going to the CK for dark faces.

I eventually figured out it was because the hair nif was deliberately removed, to make the outcast bald. If that's the intent (based on the head part name) then it's not necessary to have the hair mesh in there at all, so I removed it from the head part record. Didn't even need to re-export the facegen after this for the outcast, it was fixed with just the edit.

Edited esp:

SexLab_Hormones.esp 162.47 kB · 4 downloads

SSE Edit process:

Reveal hidden contents

I deleted the model file name and the tri part from the hairbald male and female head parts.

image.png.cf4558f174c1bbf956f02265f540510f.png

Hmmm.... I went a different way. But I also changed the default bimbo hair to something that I like  better so I just fixed that while I was at it. Forgot about it until you said something. I don't suppose you added racemenu compatibility and vampirism to the bimborace? I asked DBF for that years ago. I still don't understand how anyone not running around skyrim as a vampire succubus bimbo thinks they're even living.