SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, ritalmao said:

Game crashes every time i approach any npc modified by Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp. I am able to load cells with those npcs in but when i go anywhere close to them and/or try to talk to them (if i get close enough without crashing) the game simply crashes. I pulled up console with more informative console installed, clicked on the npc causing the problem and the only mod that modifies them is Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp. How do i fix this?

On 1/1/2020 at 12:04 PM, schmz said:

We, no hint so far, hence I tried something out. I unpacked the BSA (using BAE), deleted the original BSA and placed the files in the game-structure. The issue is the same, as soon as a Sister come in sight, the game crash to desktop (CTD).  then I ran NIF Optimizer, but without any change, still CTD. Next I deleted all facegen-data from meshes and textures (in fact, I renamed the folders) and it workes, no crashes. Unfortunately, all faces of the sisters are now black :(.

Still looking for the right hint to solve the problem. Hence, really appreciate any help.

So I am not the only one with that particular problem.

I tried unpacking the bsa, optimizing the files with Cathedral Assets Optimizer and repacking it. Still crashing.

@nomkaz @DeepBlueFrog this is obviously not an isolated issue, mind helping us?

Edit: found a fix 

DibellaSisterhood_SE_April_2019.7z

55 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

I tried unpacking the bsa, optimizing the files with Cathedral Assets Optimizer and repacking it. Still crashing.

I have been using my own conversion for 2 years. I never use BSA files for L.L. mods as they just don't play well with SE.  Otherwise, I have no clue why this is happening, unless there's a mod conflict, I have a mod that I can't figure out which is it, that overwrites Senna's dress but that's it. Ill leave my copy here, see if it works out better for you.

DibellaSisterhood+Sisters_SE_12-2019.7z

@nomkaz for the dress changing, are you running WACCF + ACE?  ACE has a script that changes some of the default priests outfits (and children outfits), which includes senna and fjorta.  I ended up removing ACE and just running with WACCF as it would still assign priest/children clothes despite being disabled in the ACE mcm.  Took me bloody ages to work out what was changing it.

2 hours ago, Grummkol said:

@nomkaz for the dress changing, are you running WACCF + ACE?  ACE has a script that changes some of the default priests outfits (and children outfits), which includes senna and fjorta.  I ended up removing ACE and just running with WACCF as it would still assign priest/children clothes despite being disabled in the ACE mcm.  Took me bloody ages to work out what was changing it.

I'm not running those, but I think the problem was because when I combined DS and DSS, I overwrote a textures from DS with one from DSS

On 1/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, nomkaz said:

I'll be giving DeepBlueFrog and updates SE conversion of Sanguine's Debauchery as soon as I can. I'm working on another conversion currently but as soon as I get that one done, I'm updating S/D

I noticed that youre converting lots of mods to skyrim SE and was wondering if I could make a request for after SD+? I really like some of MonoMans mod tweaks, specifically the cum overlays and bathing in skyrim tweak. Would you be willing to give those a look over?

Thanks in advance

On 1/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

I noticed that youre converting lots of mods to skyrim SE and was wondering if I could make a request for after SD+? I really like some of MonoMans mod tweaks, specifically the cum overlays and bathing in skyrim tweak. Would you be willing to give those a look over?

Thanks in advance

I'll check, I think he may have given me open perms for all his mods.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, ritalmao said:

Edit: found a fix 

DibellaSisterhood_SE_April_2019.7z 93.74 MB · 18 downloads

This fix worked for me, much appreciated.

24 minutes ago, edvalitto said:

Hello, can anyone help? After I was delivered to the slave market and placed in front of buyers. No one doesn't buy me. What is trouble?

Sound like the conversion of Simple Slavery you're using, there are a bunch floating around, i use this one and it works great. Sorry, i cant give credit to the person who converted since i changed the name for my own use

SImple Slavery.7z

Hello, can anyone help? After I was delivered to the slave market and placed in front of buyers. No one doesn't buy me. What is trouble?

Sound like the conversion of Simple Slavery you're using, there are a bunch floating around, i use this one and it works great. Sorry, i cant give credit to the person who converted since i changed the name for my own use

Thanks, it worked

So, I've been trying to play SoD, but for some reason whenever I get to the room where I'm supposed to find the new Sybil in the tower, the game CTDs? I saw some of the earlier files that were posted here, and tried to get them to work, but for some reason they wouldn't load into my load order, and no matter what combination I do, the game still CTDs. Oh, and The same thing happens if I try to talk to one of the traveling sisters. The only one I talked to is in Solitude, but it was mentioned by others, so I thought I'd say.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:01 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

Thanks in advance

I actually questioned nomkaz about this a while back, not sure about the rest of mono's tweaks but those two run fine out of the box. Just run them through cathedral and use the current version of bathing for SE. Thanks for the information on those btw, nomkaz. Never actually replied back to you then, oops...

On 11/13/2019 at 12:13 AM, johnxc34 said:

Hi, I am able to enter Dreamworld, but I seem to have two major issues upon doing so. Firstly, I get these graphical glitches when moving the camera certain directions, and secondly, all of the spectral items are completely invisible (I assume they aren't supposed to be...), both on the character, and in the menu previews.

Things I have tried include installing both the AIO and separate DD SE packages, rebuilding the DD items in Bodyslide, running LOOT, manually changing the load order of SD+, and disabling several of my mods, but nothing has made a difference so far.

I also have all of the listed requirements installed.

Just wanted to check that this is working okay for others, before I spend any more time trying to fix it on my end?

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

I have this problem too. I haven't gone to Honningbrew or Hilda's Basement just yet (wake up from the wilderness into Dreamworld) but if they use the same meshes as recounted earlier in this thread still, I most likely will see them there too. GPU is a Nvidia GTX 970 btw.

17 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

I have this problem too. I haven't gone to Honningbrew or Hilda's Basement just yet (wake up from the wilderness into Dreamworld) but if they use the same meshes as recounted earlier in this thread still, I most likely will see them there too. GPU is a Nvidia GTX 970 btw.

Is that the latest conversion? I know I extracted all of the facegen files to avoid this.

20 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

I had the same problem, too.

I fixed it with the nif optimizer like scradion said:

On 12/20/2019 at 2:01 PM, scradion said:

I wonder have you tried to run the meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer? I think the file you are looking for is in Sanguine's Debauchery Plus SE 20190907.7z  meshes\_sd_\SanguineSlaverySet\ ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_0.nif & ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_1.nif but optimizing all meshes probably wouldn't hurt. There is also nifscan as well to check the meshes with.

I used the version Sanguines Debauchery Plus SE 20190907

Sexlab Stories - NPC "Cee Cee" (slave girl on farm near Whiterun) has red skin.

When I first tested this mod skin was more or less normal, not white but kind of tanned, but now when more mods installed she is totally red as shrimp. Is it normal?

In vanilla farm we have two girls both are white nords, as I understand, mod make of of them slave, so she definitely must be same color as vanilla NPC or not?

Do I need to fix it or this red skin was by design? Not so big problem, but perfectionist inside me doesn't let me play until something "is broken" :)

PS I saw conflict with "The Ordinary Woman", tied to fix it with patch or disabled mod, nothing changed.

ScreenShot412.png

ScreenShot453.png