SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 1/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, nomkaz said:

I have been using my own conversion for 2 years. I never use BSA files for L.L. mods as they just don't play well with SE.  Otherwise, I have no clue why this is happening, unless there's a mod conflict, I have a mod that I can't figure out which is it, that overwrites Senna's dress but that's it. Ill leave my copy here, see if it works out better for you.

DibellaSisterhood+Sisters_SE_12-2019.7z 135.59 MB · 184 downloads

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the update!

I added it to the first post of this thread.

I have observed a crash caused by Dibella Sisterhood SSE when I enter the cell BrokenTowerRedoubt02 (other people seems to have this issue too).

If I remove this cell edit from your mod the crash disappears but then I can't proceed with the quest (Sister Elena).

I think the crash is caused by a problematic mesh file - I'll try it out by exchanging Elenas mesh by a vanilla mesh.

5 hours ago, zaira said:

I have observed a crash caused by Dibella Sisterhood SSE when I enter the cell BrokenTowerRedoubt02 (other people seems to have this issue too).

If I remove this cell edit from your mod the crash disappears but then I can't proceed with the quest (Sister Elena).

I think the crash is caused by a problematic mesh file - I'll try it out by exchanging Elenas mesh by a vanilla mesh.

Did you try with the updated files I posted yesterday?

Don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to convert this mod to use FlowerGirls instead of SexLab? 

The author of FG has a really easy hook for quests to use and enable scenes.  Not to mention that FG is much lighter and efficient compared to SL.

Also, is this mod open source? I would be willing to edit the code myself but I'd need permission.

26 minutes ago, Panda5 said:

Don't know if this has been asked before but is it possible to convert this mod to use FlowerGirls instead of SexLab? 

The author of FG has a really easy hook for quests to use and enable scenes.  Not to mention that FG is much lighter and efficient compared to SL.

Also, is this mod open source? I would be willing to edit the code myself but I'd need permission.

Possible.. yes... but it would also require a lot of testing to get it to work both for SexLab and Flower Girl (which I am not using at the moment).

Right now, I am using the little modding time I can get to fix Hormones and finish the quest side of my mods.

My mods are open source if you want to give it a go:

- For SD+ and Dialogues: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus

- For just about everything else: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods

Hey, just wanted to report a possible issue with E.L.L.E, It could easily be on my end, but I disabled anything that could conflict, and tried a bunch of debugging including manually changing the _SLS_QST_SexBotOnOff flag, changing the quest stage.etc however the quest never progresses, and I cannot activate E.L.L.E without setting the flag manually.  Once I set the flag I can ask her how she is doing and a quest update pops up, but it does not actually update the quest and it still shows the first objective "find dwemer oil" or something along those lines uncompleted and does not show the new objective.  I used getstage _SLS_QST_SexBot and it says I am on stage 30 from the very beginning.  I'm going to try and dig into the esp myself, but I am not at all experienced with writing mods for Skyrim.

update: It works just fine on a new save, I will try reinstalling.

update 2: reinstalling fixed the quest stages, but the script for waking E.L.L.E up is still not working.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, Alexis79 said:

I have this (Sanguine's Debauchery Plus SE 20190907) and every time that loading to enter Dreamworld i get CTD. Anyone know how to fix it?

I had that when I was using ZaZ 8+, the shackles that were being equipped on teleportation to dreamworld caused a CTD.  Didn't have the problem with zaz 8 or 7 though.  Quick way to check if it's a specific item/mesjh being equipped is when in game go to the Zap test cell via the console "coc zbftestzone" and then open the two chests in there. Start scrolling through the items in the chest and whichever one causes the game to CTD or shows a big exclamation mark is the one that is the problem.

10 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Use the newest update.

Sorry... I was delayed in uploading the latest update.

I will try to do that tonight.

Edit: Ok... I replaced the SD+ related files with the latest version. Try them if you have issues with SD+ SE 

On 1/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, nomkaz said:

I have been using my own conversion for 2 years. I never use BSA files for L.L. mods as they just don't play well with SE.  Otherwise, I have no clue why this is happening, unless there's a mod conflict, I have a mod that I can't figure out which is it, that overwrites Senna's dress but that's it. Ill leave my copy here, see if it works out better for you.

DibellaSisterhood+Sisters_SE_12-2019.7z 135.59 MB · 233 downloads

Your bodyslide files seem different from the one linked on the first post (hashes don't match).

Is yours based on Yinkle's and updated? Or totally separate? Not sure which one to use.

@DeepBlueFrog @nomkaz

I made a SDPlus patch based on some issues Roggvir found before there was any official SD+ SE port. A lot of the fixes are due to SD+ overwriting changes from the DLC.

Examples of some of the fixes:

• Fix waterflow directions
  • Add in Encounter Zone data to cells
  • Carrying over DLC changes to FormID and Idle Animation

Can you incorporate this patch into the newer versions of the LE and SE versions?

sanguinesDebauchery - patch.esp

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

They've been optimized for SE so they don't cause crashes. These are SE versions, not LE version, they won't be identical.

But Yinkle's file is for CBBE SE. The difference is between Yinkle's CBBE SE bodyslide files and your merged archive's CBBE SE bodyslide files.

14 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

But Yinkle's file is for CBBE SE. The difference is between Yinkle's CBBE SE bodyslide files and your merged archive's CBBE SE bodyslide files.

I don't know why there would be a difference then since, I dropped Yinkles BS files in the merged files. is there a problem with them, do they not work?

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I don't know why there would be a difference then since, I dropped Yinkles BS files in the merged files. is there a problem with them, do they not work?

Just trying to figure out if one was newer (and maybe had fixes) and should be the version to use.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:57 PM, nanashi50 said:

Just trying to figure out if one was newer (and maybe had fixes) and should be the version to use.

I simply combined and converted the LE downloads. It's just something I do with mods I play with, this is the file I play with, it was easier to just zip it and let you guys use it than to reconvert all three files all over again. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn't notice any errors in game, but if you find any, I'll do it the hard way, so you have a fully functioning mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone figured this issue out yet for SD+?

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I have been wanting to use this mod for a while now and it does not seems to want to match up to FNIS no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall. I did see someone mention using FNIS for modders but to be honest I have no idea what i am doing there. In my world of computer literate people I see 2 groups, Programmer's  and User's. Unfortunately I fall under the second group at this point in my life. So any help is more than welcome. Thank you for your time and hope I can enjoy this mod with the rest of you soon.