herbert_mcsos Posted June 17 Posted June 17 so anyone know where i get the 3ba conversions for parasites?
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 17 Author Posted June 17 53 minutes ago, herbert_mcsos said: so anyone know where i get the 3ba conversions for parasites? The link is on the download page for the SE version.
RAAMPEAK Posted June 19 Posted June 19 for the plot thickens quest how do you procced with the quest when it's says investigate the otherworldly vision
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 19 Author Posted June 19 2 hours ago, RAAMPEAK said: for the plot thickens quest how do you procced with the quest when it's says investigate the otherworldly vision Can you remind me which mod is that from?
RAAMPEAK Posted June 23 Posted June 23 On 6/19/2026 at 7:48 PM, DeepBlueFrog said: Can you remind me which mod is that from? i think stories, i believe the same one as ellie
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 24 Author Posted June 24 15 hours ago, RAAMPEAK said: i think stories, i believe the same one as ellie I am afraid that doesn't ring a bell... although 'the plot thickens' feels familiar. Where were you when that quest kicked in?
RAAMPEAK Posted June 25 Posted June 25 On 6/23/2026 at 11:40 PM, DeepBlueFrog said: I am afraid that doesn't ring a bell... although 'the plot thickens' feels familiar. Where were you when that quest kicked in? it was a slave who i freed from a bandit cave another quest that seems i guess incomplete is returning a book to the court mage at Whiterun, the book is found in the Helgen cell with the dead mage
DeepBlueFrog Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 On 6/25/2026 at 11:09 AM, RAAMPEAK said: it was a slave who i freed from a bandit cave another quest that seems i guess incomplete is returning a book to the court mage at Whiterun, the book is found in the Helgen cell with the dead mage The book is linked to a quest in SexLab Dialogues (to become a mage apprentice). Which bandit cave did you free the slave from?
RAAMPEAK Posted June 29 Posted June 29 ya the quest i can't continue since i can't give it to the mage and the cave is, in the whiterun can't think of the name)
taliesin123 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 I love the parasites mod, I hope somebody can make modern a replacer for Lastelle's face, she fugly.
Rebecca.Dova Posted Monday at 10:59 AM Posted Monday at 10:59 AM On 2/27/2021 at 4:50 PM, arshesney said: There are a few issues with Dibella Sisters and Sisterhood conversions, there's are ~200MB bsa.bak that I assume are the oldrim ones? and some spurious files outside the archive with .vortex_backup extension. The biggest one is that I found at least a mesh that has not been converted properly and causes CTD (Sister Elsa's). Running both archives through cathedral assets optimizer seems to have fixed the problems. edit: nvm, had to use nifoptimizer and octagon, now's a proper conversion edit 2: regenerated facegens in CK, because of a CTD in Markarth Warrens Dibella Sisterhood Sisters SE.7z 77.35 MB · 4995 downloads Dibella Sisterhood facegen fix.7z 1.56 MB · 2002 downloads 415162695_DibellaSisterhoodSE.7z 102.29 MB · 5536 downloads Dibella Sisterhood bodyslides 3BA.7z 16.39 MB · 2302 downloads Anyone have BHUNP Bodyslide?
az4cz0az1dnd2tx9 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but a while back I posted something about successfully implementing oviposition in my game, and I've actually made a bit of progress since then. Actually, I've converted most of the parasite outfits to include oviposition sliders—I only did it when the visual result didn't look too awful, so the priestess outfits aren't converted, for instance, but the others are; take "SLP 3BBB Tentacles" here, for example, I haven't tested it in-game yet, but I'm 95% sure it'll work. I don't know if it's clearly visible enough in BodySlide, since it always looks better in-game, but anyway... I've done this with other outfits before, and usually the only issue is skin clipping through the clothes, but since there's little to no clothing here, it doesn't really cause clipping problems. So here the zip file, it contain exaclty the same files as the original "SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V8" file that I downloaded from somewhere in this feed some time ago, the only difference is that it has ovi sliders on every parasites I decided to post this because it actually took me a really long time to figure out how to do all of this on my own, and I know full well that most people have neither the motivation nor the time to do this sort of thing. And since I invested the time to do this for myself in the first place, I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it with you all here, so here it is. Let me know if I haven't posted this in the right place or anything; I don't really know how things work here, I'm just a random person, basically. SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V8 (with Oviposition).zip 1
DeepBlueFrog Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago Very cool! Thank for sharing. I will add a link to the main page. 1
az4cz0az1dnd2tx9 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 47 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said: Very cool! Thank for sharing. I will add a link to the main page. That's great, I wasn't expecting this much. Since you've decided to add it directly to the mod's main page, I need to clarify that the conversion is for 3BA only. The thing is, I simply don't have a CBBE body that includes the oviposition sliders so, while I can apply what I have to CBBE outfits, the result won't actually be CBBE. It's essentially like converting CBBE outfits for the 3BA body with oviposition sliders, at least, that's how I understand it. So technically, I think it's just a conversion for 3BA, right? I named the file that way just to indicate that it's exactly the same file as the original, the only difference being the inclusion of oviposition sliders for 3BA outfits. Should I rename the zip file or do something else to avoid confusion?
DeepBlueFrog Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, az4cz0az1dnd2tx9 said: That's great, I wasn't expecting this much. Since you've decided to add it directly to the mod's main page, I need to clarify that the conversion is for 3BA only. The thing is, I simply don't have a CBBE body that includes the oviposition sliders so, while I can apply what I have to CBBE outfits, the result won't actually be CBBE. It's essentially like converting CBBE outfits for the 3BA body with oviposition sliders, at least, that's how I understand it. So technically, I think it's just a conversion for 3BA, right? I named the file that way just to indicate that it's exactly the same file as the original, the only difference being the inclusion of oviposition sliders for 3BA outfits. Should I rename the zip file or do something else to avoid confusion? That's fine. I will just rename the link. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now