SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

How does Timing is Everything work with SD? Both affect Hired Thugs quest. As far as I remember SD has thugs kidnap player.

WIAddItem03 "Steal, Thugs hunt player" [QUST:00035B5A]

tes.thumb.jpg.1ba98a69e6a3d47e754b3221aab7456d.jpg

open in new tab to enhance

Timing is Everything has MCM menu which let's you set the value after which hired thugs will be sent after player.

25464-1556805385-266972973.jpeg

There is also same  conflict with Deviously Vanilla

22 minutes ago, Nepro said:

How does Timing is Everything work with SD? Both affect Hired Thugs quest. As far as I remember SD has thugs kidnap player.

WIAddItem03 "Steal, Thugs hunt player" [QUST:00035B5A]

Hide contents

tes.thumb.jpg.1ba98a69e6a3d47e754b3221aab7456d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

open in new tab to enhance

Timing is Everything has MCM menu which let's you set the value after which hired thugs will be sent after player.

Hide contents

25464-1556805385-266972973.jpeg

There is also same  conflict with Deviously Vanilla

For Timing is Everything, you will probably have to create a compatibility patch, or forward the changes from TiE to SD+ (Should be enough to just forward the GetEventData condition, the other quest conditions are added in the owner alias in SD+ as a forward from USLEEP.), then load SD+ after TiE.

For Deviously Vanilla, there's not really a patch possible, since both do similar things.

I was having a go at converting Hormones to SE, because it's hormones, and it's my one must have missing from SE. I was trying to recompile the scripts, but it keeps failing for some scripts on the function GetOrgasmCount which the source thinks should be defined in SLA. It's not there there though, even in oldrim. Am I missing some additional source files, or have the wrong  version of SLA installed, or what? I'm basically stuck at this point unless I start modifying the SLH source to work around the issue.

3 hours ago, Targultoon said:

For Timing is Everything, you will probably have to create a compatibility patch, or forward the changes from TiE to SD+ (Should be enough to just forward the GetEventData condition, the other quest conditions are added in the owner alias in SD+ as a forward from USLEEP.), then load SD+ after TiE.

For Deviously Vanilla, there's not really a patch possible, since both do similar things.

Unofficial experimental untested patch. I will test it over Sunday most likely. 

SD-TimingIsEverything Patch.esp

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I was having a go at converting Hormones to SE, because it's hormones, and it's my one must have missing from SE. I was trying to recompile the scripts, but it keeps failing for some scripts on the function GetOrgasmCount which the source thinks should be defined in SLA. It's not there there though, even in oldrim. Am I missing some additional source files, or have the wrong  version of SLA installed, or what? I'm basically stuck at this point unless I start modifying the SLH source to work around the issue.

Which one are you stuck on? The three I found with nioverride checks recompiled just fine for me. I didn't bother recompiling anything else, there's no need to.

These are the ones I did:
slh_fctbodyshape

slh_fctcolor

slh_qst_configmenu

Hi, I have two issues and I believe both of them are related to the same issue.. I was playing through SD+ and ran into these two graphical glitches..  one, the statue is missing textures, and the two, when I enter the dreamworld, I get this.. weird.. whatever this is.. (I think someone called it artifacting but, I could be wrong) I tried to use SUM to find out what's wrong, but I can't find an SE version besides momkaz's since his is currently down. 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Which one are you stuck on? The three I found with nioverride checks recompiled just fine for me. I didn't bother recompiling anything else, there's no need to.

These are the ones I did:
slh_fctbodyshape

slh_fctcolor

slh_qst_configmenu

slh_fctbodyshape fails for me with GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist as the first error. The rest fail with other errors, but I'm starting with this one since it's the first to fail.

So my question again is; what version of aroused do I need to get these to compile? Or is there something else I could be missing? The version of SLA I have installed is SLA 29 loose, and I moved the source files under source/scripts.

9 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

slh_fctbodyshape fails for me with GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist as the first error. The rest fail with other errors, but I'm starting with this one since it's the first to fail.

So my question again is; what version of aroused do I need to get these to compile? Or is there something else I could be missing? The version of SLA I have installed is SLA 29 loose, and I moved the source files under source/scripts.

Looking at the code, I don't see any reference to SLA at all for OrgasmCount.

Hormones has its own count of orgasms, managed by SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth (the functions is doOrgasm()).

The count is managed both with global variables and storageUtil variables.

What is the exact error again you are getting when trying to compile?

Edit: I did a search for GetOrgasmCount across all the scripts in my source folder and there is no mention of GetOrgasmCount anywhere, including in my mods.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Looking at the code, I don't see any reference to SLA at all for OrgasmCount.

Hormones has its own count of orgasms, managed by SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth (the functions is doOrgasm()).

The count is managed both with global variables and storageUtil variables.

What is the exact error again you are getting when trying to compile?

Edit: I did a search for GetOrgasmCount across all the scripts in my source folder and there is no mention of GetOrgasmCount anywhere, including in my mods.

Yeah, papyrus is a thing I keep saying I'm going to learn, but then life... 

Anyway, I went through everything and moved all the source files to the correct place. Compiles fine now. So let's see how bad I can blow up this save with it ;)

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Yeah, papyrus is a thing I keep saying I'm going to learn, but then life... 

Anyway, I went through everything and moved all the source files to the correct place. Compiles fine now. So let's see how bad I can blow up this save with it ;)

Yeah, i cross copy everything to both locations every time I think of it. And have both source file locations set up in the compiler for notepad++. One way or another,  I will be able to find those things...

Good luck :)

19 hours ago, fnhsf said:

Hi, I have two issues and I believe both of them are related to the same issue.. I was playing through SD+ and ran into these two graphical glitches..  one, the statue is missing textures, and the two, when I enter the dreamworld, I get this.. weird.. whatever this is.. (I think someone called it artifacting but, I could be wrong) I tried to use SUM to find out what's wrong, but I can't find an SE version besides momkaz's since his is currently down. 

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

i used cathedral to optimize the meshes and textures of the mod and the artefacts where gone. the next problem is that your mead dont count if you have other stuff to drink in your inventory(i removed all and keeped only the mead and it worked) but now i cant go any further in that quest as nothing happens and savegame is damaged you cant load any save before entering that place, you need to close the game then manually load an older save so i disabled the dreamworld for now until i know how to proced in these quest(if its possible)

34 minutes ago, Daywalker39 said:

i used cathedral to optimize the meshes and textures of the mod and the artefacts where gone. the next problem is that your mead dont count if you have other stuff to drink in your inventory(i removed all and keeped only the mead and it worked) but now i cant go any further in that quest as nothing happens and savegame is damaged you cant load any save before entering that place, you need to close the game then manually load an older save so i disabled the dreamworld for now until i know how to proced in these quest(if its possible)

That should have been fixed in the last version.

Look at the new files at the top of this page. I will upload them to the first post later tonight or tomorrow.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, LipoCH said:

Hi

Just a little confused about the SD+ file here. Is it a patch or a stand alone ? Does it require the other files posted on first page of the thread (ressources and addons) ?

I was wondering the same thing. Can anyone answer?

On 4/3/2020 at 8:38 AM, LipoCH said:

Hi

Just a little confused about the SD+ file here. Is it a patch or a stand alone ? Does it require the other files posted on first page of the thread (ressources and addons) ?

1 hour ago, Balmung889 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Can anyone answer?

It looks like the full mod. I haven't been able to test it because of another issue i was working out, but the mod installed in game (got the install messages on the top right) and I have the mcm.

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey people,is there any way for SL:Hormones to be converted for SSE.If the process is to....challenging I think would be fitting word,I would try to learn and do it myself(with permission from DeepBlueFog ofc).

I have it installed in SSE, all I have done is convert the meshes. It kind of works, but sometimes the weight change and the curses don't work correctly in these new versions. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have it installed in SSE, all I have done is convert the meshes. It kind of works, but sometimes the weight change and the curses don't work correctly in these new versions. 

@wHOaMiEH I use the latest version in SSE. To convert with almost all functionality (including curses), I did the following:

1. Unpack the download

2. Remove everything except the bsa, bsl, and Sexlab Hormones.esp from the folder, into a different location (INCLUDING the SOS addon, it'll confuse CAO).

3. Run the folder containing the bsa, bsl, and esp through CAO with the following settings checked: Extract BSA, Create BSA, Create fewest BSAs possible, and full optimization for all other settings.

4. After CAO is done, replace the files that were moved earlier into the folder containing the bsa, bsl, and Hormones.esp.  Rename this folder "Data", and pack it into a .zip/7z archive.

5. Install via NMM, and then resave both esp in the CK. 

The curses actually work okay for me, but you need SE conversions of the following requirements for the following features:

1. YPS Fashion - There's a 6.0.0 SE conversion in that mod's thread, it enables more efficient handling of Hair/Makeup/Nails for the curses, and enables all the same features it does in LE.

2. SlavetatsEventsBridge - There's a conversion available in this thread, or you can do a self conversion using CAO+CK using the methods above. It applies the tattoos that are tied to the Bimbo Curse.

3. I haven't tried the TG curse yet, as I don't know if the SOS addon will work with SOS SE, but StorageUtil is the requirement for LE, so its SE equivalent is necessary.

4. Skin Color change works, but you have to set it up.

5. I use CBBE SE, which doesn't do node scaling well, so I don't care if the scaling works since I turn it off anyway.

I used these techniques to convert the latest versions of all @DeepBlueFrog's mods, in additon to SSE NIF Optimizer for loose meshes. I've tested the Bimbo Curse, Succubus Curse, and Parasites/SD+ additional features (ex.

Spoiler

the Falmer turning the PC blue

). It all seems to work well so far, the only conversion I don't entirely trust is SD+ (due to previous mesh issues already discussed), and the only problem I've had with Hormones is that the actual "Hormones" menu doesn't tell you current values, they're all just 0. Although I think they are present since I was able to trigger the curse (unless it's falling back on old methods).

14 hours ago, w234aew said:

@wHOaMiEH I use the latest version in SSE. To convert with almost all functionality (including curses), I did the following:

1. Unpack the download

2. Remove everything except the bsa, bsl, and Sexlab Hormones.esp from the folder, into a different location (INCLUDING the SOS addon, it'll confuse CAO).

3. Run the folder containing the bsa, bsl, and esp through CAO with the following settings checked: Extract BSA, Create BSA, Create fewest BSAs possible, and full optimization for all other settings.

4. After CAO is done, replace the files that were moved earlier into the folder containing the bsa, bsl, and Hormones.esp.  Rename this folder "Data", and pack it into a .zip/7z archive.

5. Install via NMM, and then resave both esp in the CK. 

The curses actually work okay for me, but you need SE conversions of the following requirements for the following features:

1. YPS Fashion - There's a 6.0.0 SE conversion in that mod's thread, it enables more efficient handling of Hair/Makeup/Nails for the curses, and enables all the same features it does in LE.

2. SlavetatsEventsBridge - There's a conversion available in this thread, or you can do a self conversion using CAO+CK using the methods above. It applies the tattoos that are tied to the Bimbo Curse.

3. I haven't tried the TG curse yet, as I don't know if the SOS addon will work with SOS SE, but StorageUtil is the requirement for LE, so its SE equivalent is necessary.

4. Skin Color change works, but you have to set it up.

5. I use CBBE SE, which doesn't do node scaling well, so I don't care if the scaling works since I turn it off anyway.

I used these techniques to convert the latest versions of all @DeepBlueFrog's mods, in additon to SSE NIF Optimizer for loose meshes. I've tested the Bimbo Curse, Succubus Curse, and Parasites/SD+ additional features (ex.

Hide contents

the Falmer turning the PC blue

). It all seems to work well so far, the only conversion I don't entirely trust is SD+ (due to previous mesh issues already discussed), and the only problem I've had with Hormones is that the actual "Hormones" menu doesn't tell you current values, they're all just 0. Although I think they are present since I was able to trigger the curse (unless it's falling back on old methods).

You are a freaking lifesaver.Thank you most kindly for a detailed walktrough on what to do. Bless you.

I'm using the latest version of Sisterhood of Dibella posted here. I mean, I think I've done all properly following the istructions...  The mod seems fine and my game doesn't crash. I have not been in Markarth and in the Temple of Dibella yet, but here's my issue: I've encountered 2 of the priestess of Dibella around Skyrim and their dialogue lines are mute, and I mean the ones introduced with this mod. There is no audio.

Is it normal? If not, any idea how to fix this?

12 minutes ago, Mhaaanz said:

I'm using the latest version of Sisterhood of Dibella posted here. I mean, I think I've done all properly following the istructions...  The mod seems fine and my game doesn't crash. I have not been in Markarth and in the Temple of Dibella yet, but here's my issue: I've encountered 2 of the priestess of Dibella around Skyrim and their dialogue lines are mute, and I mean the ones introduced with this mod. There is no audio.

Is it normal? If not, any idea how to fix this?

That's normal for 99% of mods that add dialogue. You can't fix it unless you want to find and pay someone to do the voiceover work.