great mod but seems to be some factions missing which does not trigger this mod, the Northwatch Archers, Northwatch Guards, Northwatch Interrogator, Northwatch Mages at Northwatch Keep, when defeated nothing happens, my character will just bleed out and recovers. 

hi, i manage my games with MO2. Is there a way to get the mcm menu without DD? evetytime i try to run the game with DD the result is a crash. first time load is okay, but no mcm menu, second time (to initialize DD) crash. I've try a heavy script play through and think one of the mods hate DD but can't figure out witch one. 

On 4/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, warmanejim said:

i spent a long time trying to get this mod to show up on the mcm, with no luck found by any previous suggestion. with the dd mods installed at all times i trimmed other mods off one by one (starting a new game each time) until it finally showed up after removing SPERG and its associated compatibility esps. silly-illy i also migrated from MO1 to MO2 using this guide so i can't definitively say what fixed it. if you use SPERG or MO1 this may be something to consider!

to expand on this, i reverted back to MO1 and it summarily disappeared again. MO1 seems to have a major issue recognizing this mod, even if it's ticked on in the interface. if you can't get this mod to show up in the mcm and you're using mod organizer 1 that could well be the cause. for now i've placed the mod into my actual skyrim data folder and enabled the .esp in MO1, and this seems to have 'fixed' it but i don't know enough about modding to know if this is advisable.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:48 AM, Whizkid said:

great mod but seems to be some factions missing which does not trigger this mod, the Northwatch Archers, Northwatch Guards, Northwatch Interrogator, Northwatch Mages at Northwatch Keep, when defeated nothing happens, my character will just bleed out and recovers. 

Blackblood Marauders, some problem

This looks way better than Defeat but looks like it will turn the game into a loop of rape and incarceration and I cannot install DD without disabling half of my animations mods sadly.

It's planned a way to decrease the addictions that doesn't involve getting addicted or gagged? I fear it will not let me play at all in the long run lol 

Like this mod, but the new 'catching when trying to escape" feature might be too hardcore, depending on mods installed. I have enemies 500-2000 lvl sometimes, killing them while tied up isnt an option, and now running away isnt an option either. Just a suggestion: maybe add a link to Simple Slavery as a way to escape. Or maybe some other mod or add a similar scenario.

9 hours ago, warmanejim said:

to expand on this, i reverted back to MO1 and it summarily disappeared again. MO1 seems to have a major issue recognizing this mod, even if it's ticked on in the interface. if you can't get this mod to show up in the mcm and you're using mod organizer 1 that could well be the cause. for now i've placed the mod into my actual skyrim data folder and enabled the .esp in MO1, and this seems to have 'fixed' it but i don't know enough about modding to know if this is advisable.

I'm using it with MO1 and don't have any problems. Actually, it doesn't make any sense that MO would mess with MCMs at all in the first place, so that's quite unlikely the case.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, Whizkid said:

Same at Northwatch, here is also some papyrus if it helps. Because of bleedout defeat which doesn't actually trigger the capture there, i can just keep standing up and kill them easily:

Spoiler

[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None]._DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None]._DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "_DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[None]._DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "_DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsBleedingOut() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[04/17/2019 - 01:03:54PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None]._DiD_SurrenderEffectScript.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

Mod has worked well i think in other places i've tried. Escaped without too much trouble. They aren't adding much of restraints though, all i've seen today is wrist bindings behind back, collar and gag.

One problematic thing i saw was that opening my unlocked cell door triggered that i'm trying to escape. I was with the guard in the tiny cell so i wouldn't be able to escape his watchful eye. But when some gangbang triggered they opened the door.

Other was at Hag's end i think, one witch who was supposed to guard me wasn't able to get to me. He was at beginning'ish area of the dungeon and me at the end. The doors inbetween should have been open, but i'm not sure. I escaped that one too without using any commands. Spiders aggroed from 1 room but didn't chase further.

Also the guard defeat is disabled because i have DCL. But i doubt these elves count as guards?

On 4/15/2019 at 10:48 AM, Whizkid said:

21 hours ago, DayTri said:

Blackblood Marauders, some problem

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Same at Northwatch

I haven't yet added Thalmor (including the ones at Northwatch) to the list of enemies that can defeat you, as I'm planning on making their defeat different. i.e. If they defeat the player anywhere in Skyrim, the player would be taken to Northwatch, and would have different interactions. This would take some time to implement, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Blackblood Marauders should be considered bandits, I'll look into it.

On 4/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, Azrael0904 said:

hi, i manage my games with MO2. Is there a way to get the mcm menu without DD? evetytime i try to run the game with DD the result is a crash. first time load is okay, but no mcm menu, second time (to initialize DD) crash. I've try a heavy script play through and think one of the mods hate DD but can't figure out witch one. 

Just install the DD scripts, and don't install the plugins or mesh files. That should allow the mod to work correctly.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:34 AM, shiagwen said:

Could you please make the raping bandits rob Gold from the Player victim ? mcm slider 10-100 x Level. thanks

edit : and this Gold must be gone forever, not just in the pocket of a Bandit you kill later and get everything back.

Look at my previous posts on the planned robbery system.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, VaunWolfe said:

How compatible is this mod death alternative? For example if I set the bleed out for 12% and da at 15%. Is your mod going to take priority over da?

If you disable this mod's Bleedout Surrender option, then they should be compatible.

16 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

This looks way better than Defeat but looks like it will turn the game into a loop of rape and incarceration and I cannot install DD without disabling half of my animations mods sadly.

It's planned a way to decrease the addictions that doesn't involve getting addicted or gagged? I fear it will not let me play at all in the long run lol 

Addiction will only increase if you let it. It's possible to handle the trauma debuff without resorting to drugs or bondage. Also, spending time near shrines will lower your addiction fairly quickly if it gets out of hand.

13 hours ago, Whizkid said:

when addicted will my character automatically try to steal/drink etc.., seems like sometimes its not working esp stealing stuff or asking for sex, it doesnt trigger the sexual acts sometimes.

Theft only occurs if you put your cursor over the item your character wants, and it's a random chance based on your character's withdrawal. Dialogue is somewhat the same, the chances of it happening are somewhat based on your arousal. Also, most do-good citizens won't rape you out in the open, but they might indoors or in the wild.

12 hours ago, voberon said:

Like this mod, but the new 'catching when trying to escape" feature might be too hardcore, depending on mods installed. I have enemies 500-2000 lvl sometimes, killing them while tied up isnt an option, and now running away isnt an option either. Just a suggestion: maybe add a link to Simple Slavery as a way to escape. Or maybe some other mod or add a similar scenario.

If you wait to get over your shock, and start sprinting, as opposed to running, your enemies won't immediately cause you to surrender, they'll just aggro again, giving you a chance to escape. Of course, if they knock you down on your way out, you'll be abused all over again.

I am thinking of rescue scenarios to implement, and I'll get to those after the robbery system is in place.

12 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn, new update look cool, i feel like the only thing that really missing and would make it perfect is some interaction/dialogue with bandits/captors maybe some device changes like ask for unlock or some small tasks.

I'll get around to this after robbery and rescue mechanics are in place.

the black market System is no good, in my eyes. a game should be fun. loosing self crafted gear, probably tera armor enchanted, is no fun in any way. loosing some Gold on the other side doesnot hurt  that much, just a bit. and it is easier to program.

i am playing with no selling, selling value = 0, Money Comes from Prostitution, so the rape would be anti- Prostitution. thats fun : getting sex and loose Money, must make more sex to get the Money back. a win win sex mod.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

the black market System is no good, in my eyes. a game should be fun. loosing self crafted gear, probably tera armor enchanted, is no fun in any way. loosing some Gold on the other side doesnot hurt  that much, just a bit. and it is easier to program.

i am playing with no selling, selling value = 0, Money Comes from Prostitution, so the rape would be anti- Prostitution. thats fun : getting sex and loose Money, must make more sex to get the Money back. a win win sex mod.

COOL ,  I LOVE A CHALLENGE !!!!

I have way to many hardcore mods that make skyrim dangerous. This is one it make it where you to think to find or steal clothes gear weapons to try to get to a town .

But finally killing those who broke and Rob you , yeaaa payback a bitch

Is the alcohol addiction really working as should? If i drink 1 alto wine (strong) the addiction and withdrawal are still 0 in MCM. Sometimes i saw it temporarily go up to 1. But i'm playing with realistic needs and diseases and so far i've only used alcohol drinks instead of water to remove thirst. No downsides other than slightly blurry screen and occasional tripping from the RND. But i did try that without RND first and it wasn't any different. The skooma addiction is propably very tame too - it should go up quite a bit from just 1 use.

It would be nice if we could control the rate at which addictions and paranoia evolves, and another rate for how fast they decay. I've also had timed chastity belt on for 2 periods but it didn't go up high enough to trigger any effects by the mod, neither for gag or binds.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:10 AM, Lupine00 said:

How exactly are you supposed to escape post-defeat if you can't fight, and are slowed to a walk? (And possibly deviced as well).

In DA or Defeat, or DA+Defeat, this might repeat once or twice, but then you'll get a "ported away" outcome, unless you turned them all off, or you'll get enslaved.

Either way, you get an end to the rape-loop without too much pointless rape-looping.

Also, how does this interact with SD+ or DF or SS? Are there any slavery outcomes? Or is that not a thing?

Can somebody who has played this explain how it works in DBiD in practice?

Hello.

I've made my 1st test run yesterday and it looks indeed promising.

* spoiler below *

Tactics I've used with success :

I am playing a "weak" thief character trying to sneak her way around. Obviously, it doesn't work always as expected lol

After a (long) moment, PC stamina and magicka are coming back. You have to wait and makes a quick move then

I used the wait to get rid of (or tried to - depending of the devices :) ) of most restraining devices (your "keeper" doesn't really care if you manage to remove them - probably bored to death to have to babysit you now that he / she had his / her "release" thanks to you)

I also have my PC moving around the dungeon to identify possible exits (and potential loots). As long as you don't have an agressive behavior, no issue: all other occupants ignore you.

After reaching a medium level of Alchemy and Pickpocket, I kept some paralyze poison with me. "Reverse pickpocketing" it to your keeper will give you some time to run away

As log as your PC doesn't reach Broken level (my next test - ouch!), after some rest, you're Ok to try again. I usually roleplayed my PC coming back with a revenge on the dungeon where she was abused :) !

Good luck...

8 hours ago, vintageuser said:

As log as your PC doesn't reach Broken level (my next test - ouch!), after some rest, you're Ok to try again. I usually roleplayed my PC coming back with a revenge on the dungeon where she was abused :) !

Good luck...

My original post was a long time ago, and I've been playing with this on and off since.

What I tend to find is that in many locations, after blackout, I get trapped in a cell or similar, and the captors simply never release me, even if the door can open (not keyed, or actually a wall).

I have no lockpicks or skill to use them, so can't pick the lock.

In some cases the door is really a wall, or requires a unique key, and can't be opened.

Blackouts may repeat in these cases, if I use "Wait" to wait in the prison. Not sure why. Maybe by design?

This is using 1.07.

Previously, in 1.06, the captors would let me out of the cell to do some rapes, most of the time.

Now they seem to not do that more often, or maybe it's just the locations I'm getting captured in?

I'd like to see ankle chains offered as an option as a restraining device instead of ballet shoes..largely because iron ballet shoes are kind of immersion breaking in a medieval setting. 

With the latest version, escape can be a real challenge especially if your captors equip you with DD devices.  I couldn't escape until I got rid of the ballet shoes and sprinted out of the dungeon at the earliest opportunity so it's working as intended. 

23 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I'd like to see ankle chains offered as an option as a restraining device instead of ballet shoes..largely because iron ballet shoes are kind of immersion breaking in a medieval setting. 

With the latest version, escape can be a real challenge especially if your captors equip you with DD devices.  I couldn't escape until I got rid of the ballet shoes and sprinted out of the dungeon at the earliest opportunity so it's working as intended. 

I'm the opposite. I want to avoid things that make Skyrim crash more, and HDT chains are a good way to do that. And some of the boots are medieval, such as the iron ones with metal ring as heel. There was another shoe where in place of heel there was iron spike upwards... it would be cruel torture reallife though, but if walking on your toes it'd be manageable, almost. I turned boots and hobble slowdowns to minimum in DD settings, so only issue they make is random falling.

And DD has no option to reduce slowdown from ankle chains, they will actually slow you down.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm the opposite. I want to avoid things that make Skyrim crash more, and HDT chains are a good way to do that. And some of the boots are medieval, such as the iron ones with metal ring as heel. There was another shoe where in place of heel there was iron spike upwards... it would be cruel torture reallife though, but if walking on your toes it'd be manageable, almost. I turned boots and hobble slowdowns to minimum in DD settings, so only issue they make is random falling.

And DD has no option to reduce slowdown from ankle chains, they will actually slow you down.

That's why I said "as an option"  It could be toggleable, but I can live with the ballet shoes to limit mod bloat. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:53 PM, shiagwen said:

I agree.

Loosing money, even all of it is ok. But loosing some special armor and weapons is no fun at all. I deactivate the item robbery option in almost every mod, that has that implemented. It's simple too much. I rather reload an older save, then risk loosing the items for good. I can live with a mod, where I am able to get it back, like the guard chest or from the people who robbed me, but searching for the loot asking all surrounding merchants, without a fucking quest pointer is a no no for me. That was "fun" for the first time ... but not for all other times it happenend. Because all of this is stoppintg you from following the quests you are doing at the time. So it is per definition a distraction and general annoying.

So if you implement such a system, make it optional and highly configurable in the MCM. Otherwise is your mod unusable for some people like myself.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You are right. I cannot use the newest Horny creatures of skyrim V11_4E, because the change in the horse schlongs crashes my game without fail spawning more than two of them at the same time. So adding more "crap" like that is not a very bright idea. 

This seems to depend strongly on your hardware, because it seems to work on faster systems.

Would there be a way the player could "Select" the restraints during the set up phase in the MCM? Everybody likes different styles and even that changes as time goes on. Personally I Prefer the Medieval items but find the vast majority of Skyrims mods seem to prefer the modern day, fashion statement "model shoot" latex items; for me this is a complete scene killer, but again, we're all different.  For this I'm actually very selective in my mods "Those big on genre correct restraints", I Know "D.I.D." is one of them potentially. Maybe setting this up at the start could be like the other settings. Possibly a Percentage slider on getting items I know many only look for a few minutes fun then "Ok Whats next"? Not necessarily a detailed system just overall how often.

I did once have to track down my gear from the vendors. That did take some time and I did have enough gold to get that back (They didn't take my money); once I got all that back....The "Retribution" was harsh, loud and not quick, not at all....then I took all his "Stuff" also.