I'm trying this afresh on a new game.  LAL start, wrecked ship at Dawnstar

The mod works very very well!

But there is a small possibility - not really, a very big one! - that for a level 0 character if might be a bit OTT. 

Wandered past the Troll cave near Dawnstar and it took about 18 in game hours to manage to creep close enough to the road to get it killed by the local passing Kitty Karavan.  And even they wanted some recompense in kind

The damage done by DiD and Apropos2 is such that the PC won't be able to do more than tiptoe about for a week

The main point of all this being the suggestion that might it be worth adding some sort of option for the player, if they so wish, to toggle a 'reduced effect multiplier' that could be applied at, say, different bands of lower levels lower player levels?  

The mod is great, works well, and is seriously effective, but could slow down main gameplay a wee bit too much 

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I'm trying this afresh on a new game.  LAL start, wrecked ship at Dawnstar

The mod works very very well!

But there is a small possibility - not really, a very big one! - that for a level 0 character if might be a bit OTT. 

Wandered past the Troll cave near Dawnstar and it took about 18 in game hours to manage to creep close enough to the road to get it killed by the local passing Kitty Karavan.  And even they wanted some recompense in kind

The damage done by DiD and Apropos2 is such that the PC won't be able to do more than tiptoe about for a week

The main point of all this being the suggestion that might it be worth adding some sort of option for the player, if they so wish, to toggle a 'reduced effect multiplier' that could be applied at, say, different bands of lower levels lower player levels?  

The mod is great, works well, and is seriously effective, but could slow down main gameplay a wee bit too much 

Could be worse...had the key break off in the handcuffs.  Everyone said "can't help you out"  - even Eorlund.  I had to resort to removing it via the "Free Me!' in DCL. 

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Could be worse...had the key break off in the handcuffs.  Everyone said "can't help you out"  - even Eorlund.  I had to resort to removing it via the "Free Me!' in DCL. 

I do 'cheat' a little in that I inhibit key jams. And I find that using 'Devious Helpers' is usually a much more 'on the spot' fix.  Unless Kimy or DiD have nobbled them too ?

I was just wondering how the Milk-pump addiction starts.  Does it begin because you are a milk maid from MME, or does this mod trigger MME. I haven't been able to move off 0, either by being a Milk Maid from MME for a while and using the milk pumps, or not being a Milk Maid but having trauma over 40+.  Just wondering, thanks for the help.

Just a heads up, this and Defeat do not play well together, not surprising since they both have defeat mechanisms. If defeat is enabled on DiD then it takes priority over Defeat but you only get raped by one attacker, or maybe your follower gets raped and the PC not at all. If defeat is unchecked on DiD then Defeat takes over but the PC health bar instantly replenishes when it goes to zero. I don't know if that information is of any use to anyone but there it is. 

2 hours ago, McLude said:

Just a heads up, this and Defeat do not play well together, not surprising since they both have defeat mechanisms. If defeat is enabled on DiD then it takes priority over Defeat but you only get raped by one attacker, or maybe your follower gets raped and the PC not at all. If defeat is unchecked on DiD then Defeat takes over but the PC health bar instantly replenishes when it goes to zero. I don't know if that information is of any use to anyone but there it is. 

Thanks

I think you may just have saved me a fruitless test session  ? 

On 5/2/2019 at 9:16 PM, Celedhring said:

Increase key droprate in DCL's MCM. The default settings are really maybe even unplayably harsh. You can also increase the success chance of npc's be willing to help you.

4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks

I think you may just have saved me a fruitless test session  ? 

If you are starting a new game so here's something to think about. I have both installed Defeat and M.C.G. plus Death Alternative handling the surrender events. I let DiD M.C.G handle the player and Defeat is taking care of NPCs. Has worked well so far.

EDIT: There has been many combat surrender mods lately and I mixed DiD and M.C.G.

2 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

If you are starting a new game so here's something to think about. I have both installed Defeat and M.C.G. plus Death Alternative handling the surrender events. I let DiD M.C.G handle the player and Defeat is taking care of NPCs. Has worked well so far.

EDIT: There has been many combat surrender mods lately and I mixed DiD and M.C.G.

Thanks for that. 

@Code Serpent

I have been trying out the various combat defeat mods in the course of my current game to see which one really best fits my style

Ran DiD in the first instance.   DiD had a Troll oversee the PC for 24 in game hours very nicely.  But I found DiD didn't seem to like some of the characters from Nexus' EnemyPlus.  In some cases PC would get beaten up, but would CTD before any SexLab activity started, with the end of the log full of unsuccessful attempts to surrender.   Presumably DiD didn't recocognise the races or something similar.  So I disabled DiD surrender and tried other defeat type mods,

But my game still seems plagued by a recurrent 'sit down' which, I originally thought wasn't from DiD as that has no anims - I'd tried DDi thread first. 

Replies there made me wonder now if there is a suspicion that it might be a hangover from DiD, in that the PC still shows one of its effects, Addiction, as being a visible 'active effect' effect.  Maybe it's that that's causing this. 

Basic questions are, therefore (EDIT The only addiction showing to have a value in the MCM is the Sex Addiction)

1 - Does the negative 'Addiction' effect ever wear off? (EDIT: Skyrim was created by ppl to make fools of us all.  The active effect does seem to come and go)

2 - Does it create regular 'sit down' type effects like that shown in the pic?

EDIT 3 - If the answer to '2' either of those is 'yes', how can I stop this sit down anim event happening, as it will even occur in the middle of Sexlab events and break the Sexlab animation? one or both?

TESV 2019-05-04 02-53-32-95.jpg

1 hour ago, JuliusXX said:

PS:  It is probably glaringly obvious, but what's M.C.G, please?

?

17 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for that. 

@Code Serpent

I have been trying out the various combat defeat mods in the course of my current game to see which one really best fits my style

Ran DiD in the first instance.   DiD had a Troll oversee the PC for 24 in game hours very nicely.  But I found DiD didn't seem to like some of the characters from Nexus' EnemyPlus.  In some cases PC would get beaten up, but would CTD before any SexLab activity started, with the end of the log full of unsuccessful attempts to surrender.   Presumably DiD didn't recocognise the races or something similar.  So I disabled DiD surrender and tried other defeat type mods,

But my game still seems plagued by a recurrent 'sit down' which, I originally thought wasn't from DiD as that has no anims - I'd tried DDi thread first. 

Spoiler

Replies there made me wonder now if there is a suspicion that it might be a hangover from DiD, in that the PC still shows one of its effects, Addiction, as being a visible 'active effect' effect.  Maybe it's that that's causing this. 

Basic questions are, therefore (EDIT The only addiction showing to have a value in the MCM is the Sex Addiction)

1 - Does the negative 'Addiction' effect ever wear off? (EDIT: Skyrim was created by ppl to make fools of us all.  The active effect does seem to come and go)

2 - Does it create regular 'sit down' type effects like that shown in the pic?

EDIT 3 - If the answer to '2' either of those is 'yes', how can I stop this sit down anim event happening, as it will even occur in the middle of Sexlab events and break the Sexlab animation? one or both?

Spoiler

TESV 2019-05-04 02-53-32-95.jpg

@Code Serpent

I think I've nailed what's causing this issue

When I load a save, the PC always starts with this sitting down (sometimes lying down) type of idle

I had a look at the Active Effects when still in the pose, ie before 'jumping' and breaking it, and there is (what looks like a newly started) Hidden Active Effect called 

Wounded Idle Effect

From Mod: DiD

spell: Wounded Idle Spell

See the pic below

This disappears after the PC 'jumps' and breaks the sitting idle

The log also shows this error, one that is recurrent in game andm after looking back over the prior logs, seems to occur at the same time as the PC has 'collapsed' in the same way on previous sessions

[05/06/2019 - 11:00:31AM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_DiD_Controller (E1000D62)]._did_controllerscript.GetAbusersHuman() - "_DiD_ControllerScript.psc" Line 1047
    [_DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric (E1018CA8)]._DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.AbusePlayerAndAllies() - "_DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.psc" Line 335
    [_DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric (E1018CA8)]._DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.psc" Line 438
[05/06/2019 - 11:00:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp300"
stack:
    [_DiD_Controller (E1000D62)]._did_controllerscript.GetAbusersHuman() - "_DiD_ControllerScript.psc" Line 1047
    [_DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric (E1018CA8)]._DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.AbusePlayerAndAllies() - "_DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.psc" Line 335
    [_DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric (E1018CA8)]._DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_DiD_DefeatHumanGenericScript.psc" Line 438

Last log included

Papyrus.0.log

Is this a bug, and is there any solution that I can apply to stop it happening, please?

EDIT:  If this were just a minor issue, I wouldn't bother, but I first noticed it when it started to kick in during Sexlab scenes, breaking those by leaving the protagonist humping away while the PC reverted to this idle.   Subsequent keyboard input such as spacebar, returned the PC to the normal standing position idle and the Sexlab scene would continue with the NPC alone until it finished

1232823794_TESV2019-05-0611-03-13-40.jpg.37f681c7f917babd27e202f372748eeb.jpg

thanks for sharing, some problems i had.

when crime defeat is toggle, defeat by guards does not port player into prison, but player is dressed in rags and all equipment has been moved to the prison chest of respective holds.

when defeated by factions not listed nothing happens, could this be defaulted to blackout and been ported out somewhere, if not the attackers keep constantly attack the player and player goes down into bleedout status, reload will fix this usually.

On 5/6/2019 at 5:20 AM, donkeywho said:

Is this a bug, and is there any solution that I can apply to stop it happening, please? 

It seems you somehow surrendered to nobody, and you're still considered captured. First, type into the console

sqv _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric

and tell me what shows up. Then, try typing into the console

setstage _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric 30

and wait 6 in-game hours. If you don't get the downed animation again, then it should be fixed.

21 hours ago, McLude said:

Tested along with Sexlab Yet Another Combat Rape and the health bar replenishing thing and passing out at the beginning of sex scenes happens between the two, same as Defeat.  So basically it seems if this is going to be your rape mod, it's should be your only rape mod. 

When testing, did you have this mod's Bleedout Defeat disabled?

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

It seems you somehow surrendered to nobody, and you're still considered captured. First, type into the console

and wait 6 in-game hours. If you don't get the downed animation again, then it should be fixed.

Thank you very much.  I'll give that a try asap

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

OK, the pics spell it out better than I can

Basically, I think sqv says it's at Stage 30

The setstage gives millions of entries HasKeyword >> 0.00 with one small additional entry.  Couldn't see everything as console text didn't go far enough back

Got the PC on her feet

Waited 24 hours

Immediately sat down again

SQV did same as before

So, that doesn't seem to be quite the answer.  Anything else I can try, please?

@Code Serpent

EDIT:  I tried sqs in console on all the '_did_defeat' quests, ie animal, human and creature.  Those that had fired, eg the first defeat in this game was by a troll, all showed each stage (at what I think is) complete, ie having a value of 1,  EXCEPT ...

_did_defeathumangeneric

... which showed stage 15 as having a value of 0

Not sure if that helps, but can be seen here, ie first pic attached, not in spoilers

1935281870_TESV2019-05-0721-33-06-89.jpg.3d115b29b502a4ad20a7ef6b34cc550a.jpg

Spoiler

1782720399_TESV2019-05-0720-10-48-27.jpg.711a6df0e957ea183fb6317c8e65927e.jpg

303170047_TESV2019-05-0720-12-34-01.jpg.142bf4117fe97cafdc565d20012d5965.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-10-52-86.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-10-54-71.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-10-56-72.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-10-58-42.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-11-00-82.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-11-02-50.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-11-35-09.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-12-24-38.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-13-14-71.jpg

TESV 2019-05-07 20-14-06-25.jpg

Spoiler

TESV 2019-05-07 20-14-39-98.jpg

I seem to be having a problem with the Whore effect. An npc will agree to the sex, but then nothing will happen. It was working fine for quite a while beforehand. Disabling the effect, waiting, and re-enabling it did not seem to work.

EDIT: So I checked the sex addiction dialogues in Tes5Edit and found the med sex addiction was missing SexLabQuestFramework "SexLab Framework" [QUST:0C000D62]. Adding that in fixed the issue I was having. Seems I was initially only getting the effect with low or high addiction, thus skipping this problem for most of the playthrough.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:16 PM, McLude said:

Sometimes, but sometimes it won't allow me to disable it. Nothing happens when you click the box. 

That option starts/stops a quest, so click it once, then exit and re-open the MCM menu.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, donkeywho said:

So, that doesn't seem to be quite the answer.  Anything else I can try, please?

Click on your player character in the console, and type

HasKeyword _DiD_Defeated

If it returns a one, that means something else is still considered your captor. If that's the case, then you should go through the defeat quests in TES5edit, and figure out which one is running through the sqv console command.

6 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Click on your player character in the console, and type

HasKeyword _DiD_Defeated

If it returns a one, that means something else is still considered your captor. If that's the case, then you should go through the defeat quests in TES5edit, and figure out which one is running through the sqv console command.

Thanks

I'll have a look at that as soon as I can