When defeated by SD+ Cages Badass Bandits in Fort Greenwall.

Everything went dark, then game came back...

I was in the prison area, downstairs, where the spiders can be found. Not locked in a cell or anything, just in the corridor.

There were no bandits around.

The spiders were all dead, as I'd killed them earlier.

My follower was with me, and acting normally.

My health and stamina seemed normal.

I simply walked out of the prison, looted the bandits and killed the last one.

Is this supposed to happen like this?

Also, I will repeatedly see "addictions" from DiD showing up, such as "Whore" though I haven't been defeated, and have no trauma.

There don't seem to be any debuffs, just inconsequential effects listed in my effects list.

2 hours ago, wtzzty said:

I tried to increase the perversions value by different ways,but the sex perversion always in zero, it seems like normal sex cannot increase this value, how to increase it?

Have a mob defeat you and stay captive while your captor uses you..if you want to speed up the process, leave the cell or kill him and rinse and repeat because the time between rapes to increase your perversion level can take a while (you can speed through with the wait button)   If you have FMEA,  tick on the harvesting thing to 100 percent tentacle attack to contribute towards the tentacle trauma.  I'd pick a cell with lots of mushrooms and plants where your captor is and pick them to trigger the tentacle attacks. 

10 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Might there be a way to remove the soft dependencies from the mod ourselves?

I have sexlab adventures which has a soft dependency for Devious Devices Integration and I really really would rather not install DD mods. 

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this mod by the way Code Serpent. 

I've used Sexlab Adventures before without having DD as a soft dependence and it's worked just fine.

And having uses this mod before, I can assure you it doesn't need DD either, you just wont get the options to have yourself put into chastity belts or your mouth gagged or arms bound.

1 hour ago, hyper15 said:

I've used Sexlab Adventures before without having DD as a soft dependence and it's worked just fine.

And having uses this mod before, I can assure you it doesn't need DD either, you just wont get the options to have yourself put into chastity belts or your mouth gagged or arms bound.

Thanks Hyper15. I was referencing what Code Serpent had said regarding when two mods with soft dependencies look for a mod that isn't present causing the later mod to crash. 

50 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Thanks Hyper15. I was referencing what Code Serpent had said regarding when two mods with soft dependencies look for a mod that isn't present causing the later mod to crash. 

There are some mods that do require their soft dependancies, its a bug of sorts, for example POP requires DDEquip. But if you ever encounter that bug, all you need is the mod installed but not active and it should solve that issue.

I, like a few others here, had trouble getting the MCM menu to show up with the mod start.  I tried many things including installing alone after all else was setup and working, but no success.  

However, I did get it to install after I edited my skyrim.ini file to give papyrus scripts a little more room to execute.  Maybe it's a useful bit of info?

<changed or added to skyrim.ini in the [Papyrus] section>

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000

On 2/26/2019 at 12:26 PM, donkeywho said:

@Code Serpent

I really like the simplicity of this mod and the potential you have given yourself to expand on it further

I have two queries that could use your help, please

ONE

What is supposed to happen/will happen in a combat with Bounty Hunters?

I had the POP ones set about my PC yesterday, and the combat was interminable... knocked down, bleedout (or so it seemed), and 'zap!', the health bar instantly returned to 100% - even after all health potions/food/etc had been auto used up - at which point combat started again as if from scratch.  Only way of stopping it was a 'manual' POP surrender

TWO

Is 'auto surrender' supposed to be selected as a single 'defeat' with only 'Bleedout' option checked, with the other three options 'unchecked'?  I thought that those three basics options were supposed to calculate a 'chance' of surrender, but if 'auto surrender' was checked it is just supposed 'to happen' ' 'auto surrender is checked, is it supposed to 'just happen' with the 'bleedout' option only, or all 4 'checkable' defeat options?

I have ticked all 4 options and I find that not all combats will definitely end in surrender on bleedout, ie auto seems to be bypassed sometimes

And if I'm doing it wrong, and 'auto surrender is supposed to be used on its own, will/should it activate an auto surrender to each of the three classes of enemy covered by the other three options, ie the non bleedout ones?

TIA for any help you (or anyone else) can provide

Sorry.  made a mess of the original Q.  Slightly better version above ?

Any help/advice would be appreciated

10 hours ago, Code Serpent said:
22 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Is this supposed to happen like this?

No, it definitely shouldn't. And I really have no idea why all of these really odd scenarios keep happening.

I wondered if you were attempting some sort of "find a prison location" type behaviour, and it was locating the cells area.

The ability to use SD Cages with DiD would be ... interesting ...

The cages have markers, and locks (usually master level), so if you can find a matching marker in the current cell, a cage is available.

The obvious thing is to put a defeated PC in the cage, and leave them alone, with a chance to escape from it, before an NPC shows up, opens the cage and violates them. Fading back from black, and being inside the cage would be pretty cool, even if it didn't add much gameplay.

But cages could also be used to imprison defeated followers, which is probably more practical.

Reminds me of that mod ... Caged Followers ... which was interesting, but somewhat unfinished.

Seems to be a slight issue regarding the defeat mechanics and multiple factions. Two instances I encounted was

1) Trying to escape from a troll when a group of bandits aggroed and defeated by character. While the bandits gathered to initiate the scene, the troll was no longer aggressive and just walked off. Bit immersion breaking.

2) Luring a bandit out of a fort where there were Stormcloak in the area. Despite having aggroed the Stormcloaks, the bandit ignored them once I auto-surrendered and proceed to start a scene, and before the scene can even start the Stormcloaks killed the bandit, breaking the scene.

The only other problem I have is getting defeated by a single enemy can lead them to do multiple scenes. He must have a lot of stamina to keep going~

Otherwise, I really like this mod and look forward to any improvements you can make to this mod.

A couple issues that I've encountered. First being the priority, is roughly a fifth of the time after a rape scene completes, the game locks up to the point that I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to close it. The other minor issue is my followers will switch back to the "downed" animation during a sex scene while the aggressor pumps the air. Other than that, I'm enjoying this.

21 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Sorry.  made a mess of the original Q.  Slightly better version above ?

Any help/advice would be appreciated

All defeat options work independently. Manual Surrencer, Auto-Surrender, and Bleedout Surrender can all be activate and can all independently trigger given the right scenario.

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I wondered if you were attempting some sort of "find a prison location" type behaviour, and it was locating the cells area.

That's what happened, the mod tries to find markers with the CaptiveMarker ref type attached. That part I wasn't worried about. I was worried about why neither your character or your follower wasn't in shock, and why the bandit that defeated you wasn't following you.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, Lupine00 said:

I will repeatedly see "addictions" from DiD showing up, such as "Whore" though I haven't been defeated,

The 'Whore' effect is determined purely by your Arousal and Time Rate from SexLab Aroused. It's not affected by trauma.

That effect doesn't debuff you constantly, instead it might trigger forced dialogue or forced masturbation.

1 minute ago, Code Serpent said:

That's what happened, the mod tries to find markers with the CaptiveMarker ref type attached. That part I wasn't worried about. I was worried about why neither your character or your follower wasn't in shock, and why the bandit that defeated you wasn't following you.

I'm guessing that if the bandit had been there, and the spiders had been alive, they would not have been friends.

Greenwall is probably a bit of a special case for this, but it's also a common spot for early game defeats due to its accessibility, and the frequent use of bandit-buffing mods.

Valtheim Towers would fall in the same category, but doesn't have a dungeon infested with hostile-to-bandits spiders.

42 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

All defeat options work independently. Manual Surrencer, Auto-Surrender, and Bleedout Surrender can all be activate and can all independently trigger given the right scenario.

Thanks for that.  I'll see how things go.  So far, it's been fun ?

And I appreciate your taking time to answer what was certainly not my best ever attempt at setting out a question ?

On a slight tangent, when defeated, is there any specific order/rules inherent to your mod as to how/which restraints are applied, and from which mods they get taken? 

I'm asking because on one defeat, the console screen info shows that PC's equipped items included DD restraints from both DDi and also the, now taken down, Whiterun Brothel Revamped mods.  I struggled to work out how the item from the WB mod got legitimately removed, as the thread has completely vanished - solved it OK eventually - but it would be good to know what assets might potentially get lifted from where.

I also have my suspicions that a DD Asset from Inte's DDEquip mod got applied at an earlier point in this, fairly newish, game, but I can't be absolutely certain that this mod was responsible ?

Any info on this would be helpful, so as to know what to look out for

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

On a slight tangent, when defeated, is there any specific order/rules inherent to your mod as to how/which restraints are applied, and from which mods they get taken?

I use DDi's tag system. So, the mod tries to look up devices with appropriate tags. If none are present, then it chooses random ones. Installing Devious Devices Expansion should provide all the devices that this mod needs, and stop it from equipping random devices from other mods.

9 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I use DDi's tag system. So, the mod tries to look up devices with appropriate tags. If none are present, then it chooses random ones. Installing Devious Devices Expansion should provide all the devices that this mod needs, and stop it from equipping random devices from other mods.

Thanks for that

FWIW, I do have DDe loaded (as in always and forever!) and DD assets from other mods still appeared even then, so DinDistress may actually be boldly going where it has not been thought to go before ?

Hope that's of some help, anyway

EDIT:  Just played through Embershard again and before I reached the baddies, I got hit by one of Whiterun Brothel's pesky 'invisible Slooty Ninjas', which added a whole heap of stuff on to my PC, incl the WB assets that I had encountered before, seemingly after a DinDistress encounter.  I now think the two mods were activating at about the same time, and the applied assets were probably coming from an 'unseen' WB encounter and not the DinDistress event/actors ?  So apologies for any possibly misleading comments

And thanks for the mod.  It seems to work just fine.  Getting out of Embershard while togged up in a catsuit, rubber mask, blindfoldm armbinder and chained ankle shackles really tested my inventiveness.  You have got some really evil captors.  And the one following me sneaking out even managed to jump the gap when I raised the drawbridge, to see if that would stop her ...

? 

Is there a NON DD soft denpendency version planned? i know it would be a lot of work but... yeah dont wanna install DD, its just not my Kink (to each his own, right?) and i have already ZAZ wich use 1000 fnis slots. dont wanna go higher with my fnisload and risk a unstable skyrim

Is there a NON DD soft denpendency version planned? i know it would be a lot of work but... yeah dont wanna install DD, its just not my Kink (to each his own, right?) and i have already ZAZ wich use 1000 fnis slots. dont wanna go higher with my fnisload and risk a unstable skyrim

You shouldnt have to worry about the soft dependancy for DD, I had this kod all working purrfectly fine without having any DD installed at all.

I'm having a weird issue. Whenever I've got my arms restrained (tested with manacles, shackles and armbinder) and get defeated, this mod only plays solo animations (masturbation, dwemer machine or tentacle). I can't really figure out what's causing it. I've tested initiating sex encounters with other mods like TDF prostitution, and it's able to play all animations even when arms are bound.