DiD v1.03

+ DDi,a,x

+ Estrus Chaurus+

I'm never sure with DiD if what happens is a bug or intended ?

Could you add some screen messages or console messages to show what DiD actually tries to do at a given situation?

Your mod seems to offer a lot, but most of the time nothing happens after defeat and I'm never sure why.

Because I'm totaly new to DiD I can't find out what causes what.

Spoiler

example 01:

> defeat to spiders

> spider impregnate the PC with eggs

> spider build a nest with those eggs :O

> after shock went down enough my PC was able to flee

=> that was awesome

> until I went back to a city - totaly traumtized - just to find out that my PC wasn't able to talk to any NPCs anymore

> waiting to get shock and trauma to zero didn't help

example 02:

> PC and follower get defeated by creatures and follower in shock on ground (and gets used a lot)

> PC got totaly ignored and could kill every hostile (and calmed) creature

> after that the follower was still in shock

> how to reactivate the follower? (I use sexlab debug to get the poor fellow working again)

example 03:

> PC gets defeated by forsworn

> one quick sexytime gets triggered

> after that the 10 forsworn fell back and totaly forgot about me (until they got some arrows in their backs^^)

example 04:

> fighting a giant and no chance to win

> got defeated, but only always solo animations are running on the PC (might be an effect from whore addiction?)

example 05:

> PC and follower get defeated my bandits

> they have some dogs too

> seems defeat counted for the dogs and DID defeat run some doggy sex on my PC and follower

> after that follower still in shock

> PC free to kill everyone

> needed to get my follower back on her feet with sexlab debug

Most of the time nothing happens if PC is defeated, means PC goes into bleed out but is ready to fight again a second later.

Would be great to see ingame what DiD tries to trigger ingame (via message)

I have 400+ creature and 400+ human animations installed incl group animations and the whole Billy SLAL pack, so I don't think that DID isn't able to find any suitable animations^^

got one fun one too:

example 06:

> PC has a MNC hentai creature in party

> after defeat the PC gets ignored but the poor MNC henati creature (chaurus hunter) got raped by all kinds of close by wildlife. a Wolf, a deer, a rabbit and a sabre cat took turns on the poor fellow xD.

(no I don't have horny creatures of skyrim installed, but this nearly made me add it xD)

all in all 1 of 20 DiD defeats seem to trigger a DiD intented scene (incl shock, trauma, rape, DID defeat scene like the one with the spiders)

Still it might be an load order issue or mod conflict, but I just can't tell because I don't know what supposed to be happening

Also, in most cases of defeats there where different factions involved or fightings continued => that might prevent DiD from working too

@Code Serpent

I found an exceptional case just a few moments ago when the PC is set to essential. If not in combat but the player dies, DiD clearly doesn't know what to do and repeatedly attempts to keep the player in a 0 HP state. It's non-recoverable.

Admittedly, in this case it was a 0.002% chance event (it was due to settings in other mods) given my build and I could've avoided it by simply healing with magic for a few seconds or softening a few things in the MCM of a few other mods, but I can now see other cases where players fall from high locations or get nuked by traps in a non-combat environment, particularly on harder difficulties.

I don't know how much that's worth the time preventing since "I was being stupid and died" is rather rare, but I thought you should know it can happen.

I like your mod, but after trying I had some suggestions to make.

1. Strip not enough, if player use "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" like me, then, that's almost equal no strip..:P Please consider use sexlab's setting.

2. People need stand still and backup a little more, because they always block camera, even stand on top of fucking people.

3. After a while been abused and lock up, when I press Ctrl, it trigger enemy to attack, what!!?? I didn't even strat steal. I can accept been raped again if PC try to steal and fale, but direct into attack phase just seems too harsh.

4. Some kinds of mechanics to ease Addiction & Withdrawal, like pray or meditation at anywhere for one hour can ease the urge, got some sanity back for like six hours. And if pray to shrine, it'll got more strong effect and longer time. Keep doing that might take more days to fully cure. And please make them can adjuest to suit player persion needs through MCN.

Make this suggestion because I like the idea of struggling back to normal when the world try to get PC into hell.

Beside that, I'm using Devious Followers, that's mean things will eventually going very bad at some point. And for example, LV20 PC needs to pay follower 800G per day, 4 days mean 3200G, that's just too expensive and too tedious to stand there even one day long. Plus R&D effect, damg... that's just start to annoying.........

Hopefully those suggestions won't offend you, just want this mod become more attractively.spacer.pngspacer.png

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

ScreenShot6.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

after playing around a bit more with DiD 1.03:

the confusing stuff:

> got the mastrubation issue under control during defeat scenes with the deactivation of whore addiction in MCM

> main issue for failed DiD defeat scenes are mixed hostile groups that fight each other and the PC. It seems I have a lot of those on my setup.

> solution for me was: RDO calm spell

> if NDUN is installed => get PC naked so NDUNhelpless feature can stop any PC aggression

> sometimes followers get defeated but get up again at the same time the PC get's defeated => fighting continues. I use NFF as follower system and changing followers to "stay down after defeat" prevents them to mess up the DiD defeat scene

> with more hitpoints and less chain defeats DiD defeat works much more reliable

> if a DiD scene gets stuck it helps to wait 1 hour (ingame time ^^)

> if trauma/shock was serious it takes a while till PC is able to get up again and is able to talk, I rarely waited long enough before

> it seems if the PC escaped the DiD rapists the followers will get up too?

> it seems if I wait long enough the followers get up again too?

> confusing: even if the DiD MCM shows Shock remaining time: 0 / Trauma remaining time: 0, the traume effect still shows as active spell effect

> DiD works best with hostiles that do only low damage to trigger autosurrender, against hard hitters it helps if the PC has a good HP/armor buffer

> additction events trigger a lot and get more dangerous than any DCL traps

the good stuff:

> addiction spell effect slows PC leveling down! a lot (25%?)

> the crowd effect makes all defeats pretty unique and fun to watch

> addictons get my PC more often in DDs than traps or evil followers

> NPC interactions with NPC triggered by the addictions are great, love those

> since the PC cannot die anymore during defeat DiD became much more useful

> having to escape the calmed hostiles is a great minigame

> atm it looks like the transfer from DiD defeat to SD+ works (via DEC local enslavement)

A few problems...

Morthal Jail...

The door is locked, and I could not exit the building, after serving my time. 2 days...

Jailed, but no Jail...

A walking Thalmor Justiciar didn't like my answers, when talking to them. I got my gear taken, got put in a Prison outfit. But no prison, because, they were just wandering, taking their prisoner along the road.

No way to retrieve my stuff, no idea where my stuff was stashed, the Thalmor were not interested in my character as a prisoner. Left wandering, in a Prisoner outfit, and nothing else, in the cold northern regions.

Possibly, does not like Defeat, or maybe Sexlab Pheromones...

I was testing my overly modded test game, I had Sexlab Pheromones installed, along with defeat, and more. I got attacked by 2 Draugr and 5 Trolls, hell bent on sexually abusing my female character.

They were most likely, 2 sets of defeat. Both spawning at the same time, not your mods fault. Just my test game, having too many mods.

Just a few problems, loving the mod, its a lot of fun... :)

On 2/20/2019 at 3:41 AM, Code Serpent said:

If you are defeated, you won't be able to talk to anyone. This is so you won't be able to command your followers to attack something when they're supposed to be traumatized.

This is probably not the ideal fix.

While I like the idea of not being able to talk (from shock) as a thing in itself, as a means to stop followers attacking it's not reliable.

Most follower frameworks allow you to instruct followers without speaking.

One way to stop them attacking, and perhaps get some other side effects that feel right, is to mess with their aggression so they are non-combative, and mess with their morale so they are terrified of their own shadow. Together, these should be effective. Perhaps you also do this anyway?

If it's not enough, you can also employ the PapyrusUtil ultra-override package and set them to do professional-grade cowering. This should override anything coming from the follower framework alias.

So, is it OK to upgrade an existing save from 1.02 to 1.03 or not?

A few people have mentioned interactions with DF.

I'm actually sort of OK with the large downtime imposing a hugely unfair DF cost. DF needs this sort of event to kick you into debt from time to time.

Also, it's like you have to compensate the followers for what they went through.

And when your tentacle addiction imposes a nasty chaurus pregnancy on you, that adds several days of paying the follower. Soon eats up any all-too-convenient cash reserve you had.

Still, it would be nice if the mod were tested and tweaked so that it plays nicely with DF, and those who don't like these costs could perhaps have an option for DiD to auto-pause DF when you're unfit to adventure.

Another thing is the DF enslaved case. There are probably all kinds of neat and immersive things that could be done in DiD if you're defeated while enslaved through DF or SD+.

As no info about whether upgrade requires a new game, I upgraded from 1.02 to 1.03 anyway.

It seemed to work.

Defeats now occur with some reliability.

However... It seems like that if you are defeated due to stats rather than bleedout, you don't play an animation, and you can still run about - allowing you to run off - you are then ported back into the defeat after a while. Quite disorienting.

I found that in several defeats the attackers took an immediate interest in raping my follower, ignoring me. I was able to run off. However, this is another case where you magically get ported back later. Feels a bit off.

Maybe player controls should be reliably locked as soon as defeat happens?

Even better if also immediately play some signifier animation, so player knows they are surrendering.

The constant pleas of surrender from the follower during the numerous rapes are very atmospheric, and quite disturbing.

In Uttering Hills, after the blackout, the bandits consistently imprisoned me in a cell that had no door and was impossible to leave without tcl.

My follower seemed to vanish after the blackout, but would somehow show up running towards me in the wilderness when I later escaped.

Bandits showed zero interest in my wandering off, and made no effort to prevent my escape apart from the aforementioned cell with no door (it has bars, but they are basically a piece of wall geometry, they don't open).

In some cases they ported into the cell to do some rapes, then ported me out when they were done. In other cases they didn't do any rapes, and I remained abandoned in the cell.

There are some problems with devices. Follower got a yoke, but it wasn't properly applied - didn't show as equipped in their inventory.

Also, I believe you can't just put DD items on NPCs, you have to give them a package that stops them doing anything, or else they will start to do "things", like attacking, or holding up torches, and thus play animations that break the device animation. In the case of aliases, you need a high enough priority to override anything in the follower mod. Probably the best way is to use the ActorUtil functions in PapyrusUtil and use the super-high-priority override feature. They need to follow and play only regular idle (not anything else).

Maybe this was done and just not working?

Mod seems really good! I will probably use it instead of Defeat now :O

Only request: My character keeps saying "You win, I submit" and things like that over and over and over.

Can you shut my character up please

(Also, registering surrender key seems to work, but it doesn't update the MCM. MCM still says ???, but pressing the key works)

On 3/10/2019 at 11:42 PM, Lupine00 said:

So, is it OK to upgrade an existing save from 1.02 to 1.03 or not?

Yes. Unless I specify in the change log, assume you can simply update without a clean save.

Also, for everyone else, sorry I haven't been frequent in posting bug fixes. Honestly, I haven't had time to play Skyrim at all through irl stuff, let alone time to try to recreate the dozens of bugs that have been cropping up. So, just bear with me. And, if you encounter any major bugs, make sure you post your papyrus logs.

Would you be kind enough to make the masturbation from the whore debuff optional? I'm fine with the dialog being blocked but the constant masturbation animations triggering is making things worse than Cursed Loot. Especially since your mod uses the DD animation on occasion and that doesn't even count towards anything sex related. I have SLSO installed so by the time my character reaches whore status in your mod, masturbating never causes her to orgasm anyway, so she's always aroused and every minute is masturbating. I've had to remove this mod because of the fact that it's impossible to play due to masturbation animations interrupting everything, including your own mod's rape function.

i cannot be defeated by nor surrender to dragons

edit; ah, i now see where on the first page it says you can't surrender to dragons. why is this?

Love your mod, but I do have a couple questions.

1) When I am defeated/surrender and have a follower, only one at a time gets attacked. It randomly selects (let's say between my PC and Lydia) and usually by the end everyone has had a go. Is this working as intended or should multiple scenes be triggered at once (PC AND Lydia at same time) and if so then my mods are conflicting.

I LOVE the speed debuff combined with being "attacked" while wandering the dungeon every few hours. Makes escape challenging, but do-able.

2) Is there a way for me to edit how long the speed debuff lasts, to make it more difficult to escape? Otherwise I can just run out well faster than any potential pursuer.

3) Is there a way for me to edit how frequently I am "attacked" by the local bandits or whatever. Normally I noticed if 3 in-game hours passes, a scene is triggered. Whether I actually sit around until 3 hours pass, or just wait 3 hours, that seems to be the number. I would love to be able to change it so I am grabbed every hour, and have to attempt a dungeon escape at that crawling speed for the duration of my stay in the dungeon. Also the initial defeat/surrender applies the more severe movement debuff, but any subsequent visits and attacks while in the dungeon just add to the longer duration stat debuff without re-applying the speed debuff. Basically I'm trying to make escape a bit more challenging than just "bored now, I'm going home."

Thanks again for this mod, it's a nice alternative to Defeat or Death Alternative.

10 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

When I am defeated/surrender and have a follower, only one at a time gets attacked. It randomly selects (let's say between my PC and Lydia) and usually by the end everyone has had a go. Is this working as intended

Yes, that is working as intended.

18 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Yes, that is working as intended.

Okay thank you. Any thoughts or advice regarding editing those other two values? Tried taking a look at it in edit, but looks like I'll need CK to do it, and admittedly I'm not all that great, so I'd need to know where to look lol.

4 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

Okay thank you. Any thoughts or advice regarding editing those other two values? Tried taking a look at it in edit, but looks like I'll need CK to do it, and admittedly I'm not all that great, so I'd need to know where to look lol.

Those require editing and recompiling the scripts. I'll add some mcm sliders for those in the future.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:47 PM, letterman said:

i cannot be defeated by nor surrender to dragons

edit; ah, i now see where on the first page it says you can't surrender to dragons. why is this?

The AI for dragons are clunky at best. To get them to work similarly to other enemies, I need to either force them to land, or force them into a animation. The former is never guaranteed to work, the latter will likely break a lot of things. In general, sex with dragons never ends well.

Guest AthenaESIV

This mod is off to a really great start. I like how you can setup this and Fall of the Dragonborn to play well together.

There are a few kinks that need to be banged out but once you get time for that CS, I'm sure this mod will be a go to for me. I like how I'm able to get it and Defeat to play nice together. Wouldn't mind having a complete alternative to Defeat, but tbh I kinda like the option to use both together for variety.

Hope the updates come along nicely when you get to them, LL seems to be fixed now so at least that should make the process easier, heh.

Is the "You can´t loot here with everyone watching you" added by this Mod ? Because its  broken. I´ve killed every enemy inside a dungeon just to realise that my follower somehow prevents me from looting because she is considered a captor. And when it happens in the exterior then i can never loot. I´ve killed all the enemies in the Camp. Maybe nearby wildlife and travelers are considered captors ? Maybe everyone in the Tamriel Cell is considered a captor ?

4 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Is the "You can´t loot here with everyone watching you" added by this Mod ? Because its  broken. I´ve killed every enemy inside a dungeon just to realise that my follower somehow prevents me from looting because she is considered a captor. And when it happens in the exterior then i can never loot. I´ve killed all the enemies in the Camp. Maybe nearby wildlife and travelers are considered captors ? Maybe everyone in the Tamriel Cell is considered a captor ?

If you leave the area and come back it should be fixed.

@Code Serpent is this fixed in the latest version? (Is it what is meant by "released" when you kill everyone)

On 3/9/2019 at 12:46 PM, RoxDox said:

This mod just literally doesn't work for me, like it just never shows in the MCM menu. Its all rather odd...

Install DD mods>start gam>DiD should show up in your MCM>save game>remove DD>load saved game>DiD should still be there in MCM. I tried this and it works till yet

On 2/28/2019 at 1:14 AM, rjn said:

I, like a few others here, had trouble getting the MCM menu to show up with the mod start.  I tried many things including installing alone after all else was setup and working, but no success.  

However, I did get it to install after I edited my skyrim.ini file to give papyrus scripts a little more room to execute.  Maybe it's a useful bit of info?

<changed or added to skyrim.ini in the [Papyrus] section>

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000

Install DD mods>start gam>DiD should show up in your MCM>save game>remove DD>load saved game>DiD should still be there in MCM. I tried this and it works till yet