1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

I have now implemented Rescue and Theft systems, and have polished off the remaining sections of the mod. From here, there are only a few more parts I'm intending on adding in:

• Adding more captor interaction, ie begging for food or sex
  • Adding more to the Prison System, possibly adding cell mates, guard interaction, and more punishments
  • Adding a 'Master' system, where you can fully submit to members of some dungeon

However, I'm light on ideas for these sections, and I'm wondering if the latter two should be put into their own mods. So, I would like to hear ideas from you all on what you want added to those parts.

My favorite part of this mod is the addiction system and I would like to see that expanded. I would also like more options on the defeat, right now I have it turned off and allow Defeat to handle that part but eventually I may prefer this version. My only suggestion is make each part it's own thing but capable of working together, but so you can turn off anything you don't want. Sexlab Adventures does a great job at this. 

1 hour ago, McLude said:

My favorite part of this mod is the addiction system and I would like to see that expanded. I would also like more options on the defeat, right now I have it turned off and allow Defeat to handle that part but eventually I may prefer this version. My only suggestion is make each part it's own thing but capable of working together, but so you can turn off anything you don't want. Sexlab Adventures does a great job at this. 

I second this,

there are already half a dozen mods that dive in prison management, but this one is the only that has distress events and mechanics, so pretty please, focus and enhance those.

Maybe add, like skooma whore, visual effects to the distress/addiction. Make the search for relief more insistent. Mind that it was the distress events and mechanics that attracted me to this mod (and I believe others too).

Cheers

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I have now implemented Rescue and Theft systems, and have polished off the remaining sections of the mod. From here, there are only a few more parts I'm intending on adding in:

• Adding more captor interaction, ie begging for food or sex
  • Adding more to the Prison System, possibly adding cell mates, guard interaction, and more punishments
  • Adding a 'Master' system, where you can fully submit to members of some dungeon

However, I'm light on ideas for these sections, and I'm wondering if the latter two should be put into their own mods. So, I would like to hear ideas from you all on what you want added to those parts.

May i suggest you to add in rescue system link to simple slavery mod?

I like this mod as it currently stands. One thing that I don't like about most mods is the feature creep that eventually happens where one mod ends up taking on too many things. I came to this mod because of its defeat feature and the simplicity of the mod when it first came out. Captor interaction and some minor additions to the prison system would be fine and welcomed. Otherwise, I think other features or systems might warrant either a seperate mod/add-on or be able to toggle them on/off if included in this mod.

As an aside, I haven't tried the new update yet, but are we able to disable the theft system? I like that your captors can take your gear, but I'm not really too fond of permanent gold loss and having to trek across Skyrim to find stolen gear.

When gag/restraints addictions are high enough, is player supposed to ask other npcs if they have some? I have seen the messages on screen but these effects are not appearing in npc dialogs, at least yet. I was hoping it would also support followers.

I mean if i sold all restraints away, there is nothing to play with and i'm assuming the addictions will just silently wear off. And that's unintended?

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

When gag/restraints addictions are high enough, is player supposed to ask other npcs if they have some? I have seen the messages on screen but these effects are not appearing in npc dialogs, at least yet. I was hoping it would also support followers.

I mean if i sold all restraints away, there is nothing to play with and i'm assuming the addictions will just silently wear off. And that's unintended?

for the gag addiction: try to get close to guards or a blacksmith, you will see they have added dialogs (and the guards comments change if you are close to them)

A tie-in to Simple Slavery would be a useful addition, with a toggle for those who don't want it.  After a configurable period of time, a non-creature captor will get bored and sell you. 

This would provide a way out for situations in which you just can't escape, and apply extra pressure to get away as soon as you can.  If the configuration has a minimum and maximum time before being sold, that would add variety and keep you guessing how much time you have left.

Something like begging for food would be a great compatibility feature for those who play with any needs mod and theft option. Expanding prison system sounds great, but it does look like something deserving its own feature-complete mod. I think it'd still fit in here tho. Master system could definitely use its own mod, because there's A LOT you can do with it. I'd tackle it only after being satisfied with this mod and the prison system. For now a Simple Slavery compatibility would be good enough.

About defeat in locked locations. Please give me a little chance to escape. Love this mod but any dungeon fail convert my girl in to forever slave of underworld with no hope to escape. At the begining she is brave enough to regect resque option, but after some days of working on her, she understand that this place is last place in skyrim that she see, unless using cheats.

11 hours ago, McLude said:

My favorite part of this mod is the addiction system and I would like to see that expanded.

9 hours ago, sshar22 said:

I second this

What kind of expansions do you want to see added in? More things to become addicted to, or more reactions to the current addictions?

8 hours ago, Rachel said:

As an aside, I haven't tried the new update yet, but are we able to disable the theft system? I like that your captors can take your gear, but I'm not really too fond of permanent gold loss and having to trek across Skyrim to find stolen gear.

Currently no. However, your weapons and armor won't be moved from your original captors, so if you defeat them you are guaranteed to get those back.

56 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

What kind of expansions do you want to see added in? More things to become addicted to, or more reactions to the current addictions?

Not sure to be honest, right now it's probably fairly realistic (with respect to gaming) but it seems to take a lot of sex in a fairly short time to become addicted to sex and the effects seem to wear off fairly quickly. So for example my pc was captured by bandits and raped repeatedly, eventually escapes and is addicted to sex ....  But almost every character she begs for sex is female and says no (my character is straight so that doesn't make sense) and so the effect gradually wears off with only minor consequences like reduced magicka regeneration or something like that. I don't want it too complicated, just right now sex/alcohol/drug addiction hardly affects my gameplay. 

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Currently no. However, your weapons and armor won't be moved from your original captors, so if you defeat them you are guaranteed to get those back.

I would like to see a stronger reaction and direct action to the current addictions, and by direct actions I mean player actions not the mod taking over. 

Like either trying to calm the urge or fight it while the mod is "pestering" you with messages audio, visual or/and animation cues (breathing, heartbeat, moaning, stomach grumbling, fidgeting, tunnel-vision ect. depending of the addiction currently activated).

Temporarily suspendable, if in a non safe place or quest stage.

Fighting the urges should have repercussions like temporary lower skill, stamina, health or magica

I mean, your mod has as its central pillar the trauma events and it is pretty unique, we have mods that act on defeat and are either dealing loss of equipment or loss of freedom, this mod hands you trauma and the consequent addictions. The interesting part is dealing with the trauma events and trying to cope with or cure oneself from the addictions. 

Actually your mod could/should deal trauma just with sexlab playing an aggressive animation (I know that some mods and animations wen quite loose in tagging things, but... ) without an event triggered by your mod.

I feel like this mod is/can be the psychological/psychosomatic version of skooma whore addicted. Ways to deal with the trauma, ways to act on it, ways to free oneself of it.

Cheers

Apologizing in advance for the text wall; this kinda got away from me.  This is all intended to be constructive, and just brainstorming, not as a criticism or griping that this mod's "missing something".  I'm enjoying the mod for what it is, now, and I'm excited about what it could be.  Most important thing is to make the mod you want to make, rather than the mod we want to play--if you enjoy making it, it'll show in the end result, and we'll enjoy it for whatever it is.  Or we won't, but we'll still respect and appreciate the effort.  Or we won't (and those in this last group are likely to be drooling down their front somewhere in their mom's basement running Google Image Searches for "BIG TIDDIES", and honestly, does anyone really WANT their respect?).

So, enjoying the mod, looking forward to what it grows into, and even looking forward to starting a new game when it's time to try out some of the new features.  All that said, my thoughts on directions this mod could/should go, IMHO.  Throwing all the rest of my musings into spoilers for the benefit of everyone trying to scroll through this.

Trauma/Addiction MCM Customizations/Debug

Spoiler

Rather than attempting a prison replacement (we have plenty of those) or a long-term slave/Master dynamic (we have plenty of those, too), I'd rather see the trauma/addiction refined and enhanced.  That's the core of this mod, to my mind, and it's what this mod brings to my game that no other mod really does.

First off, customization.  I'm playing with v1.07, so if any of this has been addressed or changed since, just ignore me; I'm following the thread pretty regularly, so I don't think it has, but maybe I missed something.  Anyway, customization: the speed with which you fall into addiction and/or recover from it, which addictions you can succumb to, the intensity and frequency with which addictions affect gameplay--allow for some level of control by the user.  I'm betting there's other people, like me, who have stacks of mods all debuffing our PC and just making life miserable for her in general.  Personally, I like a lot of variety of ways to make my imaginary girl's life a living hell, but I also want it to take time; I don't really want any one mod's misery overpowering any other mod's, and I want that downward spiral to start off real slow, and pick up speed as I go.

But that's just me, and other people play different, which is exactly my point: more options in the MCM to control speed of addiction/recovery, types of addictions available, and frequency/intensity of addiciton/withdrawal effects.

Hand-in-hand with that, debug options to instantly recover from and instantly max out trauma and each addiction type.  Sometimes, you just have to get up those damn steps to meet with the Greybeards, and you just can't put up with stopping to diddle yourself every few minutes.  Honestly, the more I can turn on and off or tune up or down individual features of any mod, the happier I am.  17-page MCM menus make me moist (especially if there's a "Save Settings" option--UNFFF!).

Prison/Long-Term Slavery Expansion/Solutions

Spoiler

As for actually adding features and content, I'd say work first to hand the PC off to whatever crime system is already active in their game for arrests--on a Crime Defeat, the guards take out their anger on the PC, give her a few rounds, then pass her off to a normal arrest: "You've committed crimes against Skyrim and her people..." Honestly, the inherent misogyny in brutally and publicly gang-raping a woman, and then treating her like a common criminal for it, is better than 90% of what is done to you in POP.  Deliver us right back to the standard guard-on-bounty approach, and let the running game's arrest system pick up from there.  If you feel like you have a prison replacement mod in you that you want to make, go ahead, I'd love to try it out, but keep it separate from this, and just let your defeat scene run, to trigger the trauma mechanic from this mod, then pass them off to the existing crime system.

Likewise with slavery: if you have a slavery mod you want to make, please do; I only have about 7 or 8 mods in my current LO fighting for the opportunity to shove things up my PC, and there's always room for more (pun intended, and accurate, according to her current Apropos W&T stats).  But let your slavery mod be separate, and make it a potential outcome for Simple Slavery.  In this mod, handle the slavery hand-off by just passing the PC off to SS, at least to start.

Get those hand-offs in, first, so there's some variety of exits from this mod's defeat scenarios.  If you want to work on additional content along either of these lines, either as additional features of this mod, or as stand-alone, compatible mods, go for it: but start with the hand-offs to the other content people are already playing with, before trying to tackle writing all that additional content.  Just keep it all modular and togglable, so if people don't want the potential to be sent to SS, they can shut it off, or weight it really low as compared to rescue or whatever other exit scenarios might be developed.

Additional Features/Content - Trauma/Addiction/Phobia/Psychosis

Spoiler

Now you have some good outs (classic escape or the new rescue) and some bad outs (SS/prison hand-off), what else can you do with the core trauma system?  I'm sure there's other addicitons you could add.  How about actual rape and murder addicitons--as in, the player can become addicted to raping NPCs and killing unsuspecting, non-hostile NPCs?  Takes the addiciton in a different, dark direction, and of course ties into crime systems, and could lead to playing a genuinely psychotic character.

What about other types of psychological trauma effects? What about phobias?  What if, after sustaining a certain amount of trauma from a certain faction or enemy type, you could actually begin to develop an intrinsic fear of that enemy type?  Debuffs to combat skills, shaky hands with weapon drops, stumble/trip, progressing to the chance of a panic attack (effectively a paralyze spell on the player, mid-combat), and/or increased chance of automatic surrender (if enabled) when facing that enemy type.  And of course, the more you succumb to the effects of the phobia, the more likely you are to be defeated by that enemy, further reinforcing the phobia and leading to additional trauma and addictions... downward spiral.

Let the phobia severity degrade over time, slowly, or slightly more quickly from shrines, like the addictions do, but take a sizable chunk out of the phobia severity if the PC actually defeats that enemy type--literally overcome your fear.  So, you're not necessarily helping yourself by avoiding that forsworn camp, just because of what happened to you last time; might be even more worthwhile to take the chance, get in there, and prove to yourself that you're no coward.

Also, if at all possible, get your trauma system to recognize rapes and abuse committed against the player from other mods; I realize there are serious technical challenges to doing this, but there are SO MANY mods that abuse the player--I barely ever get out of the cities, these days, the way SLAdv keeps tying my girl up in 7-hour-long gangrapes; seems silly that after a week and a half of that, she goes out and takes a few rounds from a couple of bandits and now she can't even talk to people or hold things, but she REALLY wants tentacles in her for some reason.  Just saying, if other mods could trigger this mod's trauma system, we'd have something really magical.

Additional Features/Content - Defeat/Captivity

Spoiler

Lastly (and I do mean last--let this wait until you feel you've done all you can with the trauma system, because that's really the heart of this mod, I think), add content to the defeat/captivity scenario.  If we've got MCM options to manage how long we remain captive before the rescue or slavery outcomes fire, and options to manage how long the trauma effects last and by what severity, I think the existing captivity scenario works fine, as the gateway to the trauma system.  But, being a prisoner is inherently by turns boring and unpleasant.  In this case, though, unpleasant is actually better than boring; the more we have to do, the more we can engage with, and the more we actually have to fear and worry about, the longer we'll be inclined to allow our PC to remain in the scenario.  So, I'd say look for ways to give the PC a chance to mitigate or reverse trauma, of course most if not all should in turn at least have the risk of advancing addiction.  Begging for food/drink/clothes/sleep is a good place to start, especially with so many people running needs and survival mods.  Make it a toss up: maybe they tell her no food, maybe they give her bread, maybe they deliberately give her spoiled food, so she risks disease from whatever needs/survival mod.  Maybe clean water, maybe ale, maybe Skooma... just asking for a drink could drive you further into addiction.  SD+ does this, already, and while its handling gets pretty monotonous in a long-term slavery scenario, a very similar approach could work pretty well in a short-term captivity scenario.

But why only begging?  Why not bargaining?  "I'll do [X] if you give me [Y]."  Maybe they take the deal, maybe they don't.  Maybe a counteroffer, maybe they beat you within an inch of your life and take what you were offering anyway.  how about bargaining for your release?  Ransom yourself.  At a certain point in this game, you own at least three homes (with fucking servants!), each one with AT LEAST one chest filled with all the magical items you haven't been able to sell because the merchants keep running out of money to buy them from you (and a stack of wooden plates, because there's somehow ALWAYS a wooden plate in your pack, when you get home).  "If you let me go, I'll come back with 10,000 septims worth of treasure for you... trust me, I'm good for it."  Maybe they take the deal, or they want to bargain for more.  They let you leave, but you've got some magical MacGuffin that enforces a time limit; if you don't make it back on your own in time, you black out, wake up back in their den, and if you don't have the promised loot, the captivity scenario kicks back in.  Maybe you DO deliver the promised ransom, and they lock you back up, ANYWAY, because they're bandits, and you're a moron who actually kept a promise to your rapists, and PAID them, and they might be able to squeeze even more out of you.  Maybe they keep they're word and let you go.

Now you have additional content for the captivity scenario and an additional potential exit for the player, win-win.

Slide in some options for the player to bargain/offer/flirt/charm their captors and try to gain their trust, preferably in ways that carry inherent risk of advancing addiction.  Maybe after gaining enough of their trust, you're less a captive, more a pet, then eventually a minion, if not an actual friend/member.  Maybe you're actually able to gain your freedom with most of your gear, and you can leave, then after 48 or 72 in-game hours, the group goes hostile again.  Additional content, additional exit path for the player.

What if the bandits discovered a cramped little side passage, and they don't know what's in there, so they send you in with a torch and maybe a club, to investigate it for them.  What's in there?  Could be skeevers, could be Falmer, could be piles of gold, could be an escape tunnel.  It'd mean building custom dungeons/spaces and spawning enemies/rewards, etc., but again--additional content, additional exit path.  And almost none of this is based around "a new and intriguing way to make the player watch 74 consecutive minutes of SexLab scenes."

Expand rescue, and give it a potential for its own consequences.  Instead of just a blackout, what if there's a chance for the Hold's guards to mount a raid on the bandits' den?  They come in in force, but it's more or less a fair fight.  Guards might win, bandits might win; let it be as random as it can.  At the start, the PC gets the chance to get their hands on a weapon, and they can either attack their captors, or go full Stockholm Syndrome, and start stabbing guards.  Help the bandits and win, get huge cred/trust with the bandit gang, closer to freedom with your gear and a cut of the loot they peel off the guards.  Help bandits and lose, MAJOR bounty, the guards maybe have some special punishments for you on the way back to the hold capital before they send you off to prison AND the guards confiscate all the loot they took from the bandits--including yours (optional perma-loss, here).  But this is LL Skyrim, and the misogyny is strong: Whichever side you help, there's a chance they still rape and imprison you, even if you helped them out.  And there's still a chance the guards confiscate your gear, because fuck the police.

Of course, options to manage minimum/maximum captivity time, frequency of use/abuse, and a sprinkling of rape and torture scenes to keep the flavor alive, but I'd hope you'd focus more on non-sex content within the captivity scenario, lest it become yet another mod where the player just sits and stares at their screen, watching cartoon people fuck for hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read all that (if you did--and I don't blame you if you didn't), and thanks for your work on the mod; looking forward to see what comes next.

On 5/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, Celedhring said:

-Added Rescue System: Every 1-6 hours while captured, there is a chance to be rescued. This is dependent on your level, trauma, and how many times you've been punished. The higher your trauma, and how many times you've been punished, the more likely you'll be rescued. The higher level you are, the less likely you'll be rescued. You'll be given the choice to be moved to either an inn, an ally's house, or the Temple of Kynareth.

I never got an answer if this is optional or not because for a specific save I don't want the victim rescued. (it's the Tolvald Cave test save) - just as Rannveig's Faste is the test site for animations and capture mods.   The reason for Tolvald Cave is the abundance of plants for triggering Estrus attacks to check on Unearthly Visitor (sp?)  And it's also an interior cell which also prevents roaming mobs/patrols.   As Rannveig's doesn't really have much in way of pickable plants to trigger FMEA's or DCL's Estrus attacks, Tolvald was the better choice to test this mod out on.   I did use markfordelete and disable commands to clean up Rannveig's interior cell quite throughly for the tests particularly the entrance room and the drop trap room. 

make it so that when effected player will lose control and perform the acts automatically e.g. when addicted to skooma or alcohol player will automatically drink whenever is found in inventory or steal any if near, if addicted to sex player will automatically talk to any male npc and beg for it, there will be a cool down period after this x number of hours depending on the percentage of addiction min 1hr if at max addiction.

just my 2 cents

9 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

Anyway, customization: the speed with which you fall into addiction and/or recover from it, which addictions you can succumb to, the intensity and frequency with which addictions affect gameplay--allow for some level of control by the user.  I'm betting there's other people, like me, who have stacks of mods all debuffing our PC and just making life miserable for her in general.  Personally, I like a lot of variety of ways to make my imaginary girl's life a living hell, but I also want it to take time; I don't really want any one mod's misery overpowering any other mod's, and I want that downward spiral to start off real slow, and pick up speed as I go.

This is pretty much me.  I already have several mods that apply severe rape debuffs, and I'm happy with the way they work.  Customization options to turn off individual effects and control the frequency of those effects left on would really help players fine tune the experience. 

It gets better and better..the rescue option is great.  However there is something that captors aren't doing anymore unlike in 1.07 - they no longer equip handcuffs on the PC first thing - that's the first thing I noticed upon playing with version 1.09 - got captured twice and neither captor equipped my character with handcuffs the first thing.  The first was a wolf (understandable)  and the second was bandits in Ustengrav (less understandable) 

WAD or not? 

Another thing I'd like to eventually see is captors taking the captive someplace more safer to abuse - could be optional just like the rescue thing - like that time they caught my character close to Whiterun guards which aggroed onto my captors after a while cause they didn't take me to their camp (it's the one on the side of Whiterun with the cage and cart) 

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

they no longer equip handcuffs on the PC first thing

That's also mentioned in the change log. Some people thought it was too difficult to escape, and since the theft system removes all of your weapons, I changed how restraints worked. Now, you won't be bound initially, but every time you try to escape and fail, you will be bound in more and more devices.

@Code Serpent

Very  quick question.  Apols if covered alsewhere

How many followers does this mod handle?  Does it cope with their being under AFT (I'm using the Immersive AFT version)

And what does it do with them on being defeated? 

Any clarification would be welcome

(Reason for asking is that although I managed to fix the weird quest hangup, following your helpful advice, my followers then seemed to start to exhibit strange behavior.  One kept disappearing to Bleak Falls Basin, and nothing whatsoever seemed to work trying to kill it

I'm not sure why, but my game is now unplayable, and even very old saves CTD on load

It would be helpful to know if I maybe did anything wrong/made any daft assumptions about follower handling when I set it up  LOL)

I'm a big fan of you work, thank you!

When I was running one of the original versions of this mod, I managed to get binds and gag reliance pretty high. One of the things I noticed it that the player would equip any device on herself when she felt like it. Boots, piercings, didn't matter what kind of item. Either she is grasping at straws or this is not intended?

During a play through with this version sex reliance shot up to 100. Did I miss a chance to use chastity belt or a gag to combat it?

Sex reliance will increase regardless of trauma but others don't seem to. I had a golden chastity belt that the lock kept jamming on, and never gained a point in chastity reliance. Uh, when I say reliance I mean reliance and/or the other stat related and shown in the MCM menu.

I'm probably coming out of left field here... I'm using EFF and have two followers. Playing with defeat upon bleed out. My followers and I get downed, but only one at a time has sex lab scenes. After blackout in captivity... I lose all of my equipment as expected. My followers are no where to be found. Then after a few failed escape attempts, I finally sneak out.  Down the road my very bound, very not encumbered heroine is greeted by her unscathed fully armored companions. I know in earlier versions this mod would tie up followers. 

There is another mod out their called "Caged Followers" but I haven't had it actually fire, nor have I looked into actually making it fire.

Anyhow thanks for reading. As far as feedback goes... that's just where I am in my current play through. As far as captor interaction... someone mentioned they'd be placed behind a locked door after waking up from blackout. That's important to keep in mind.

Spitballing some ideas real quick.

-With Milk Mod installed, captors are excited they got there hands on a milk maid.

-Tie in with devious lore, they end up selling you to the red guard pony lady. Or maybe somehow coerce you into doing one of their quests

-Maybe sometimes instead of or in addition  to the metal devices, they are privy to the Smuggled Packages etc. and have you become a guinea pig.