Guest AthenaESIV

I use Defeat for autosurrender along with this and it works good (manual surrender is K for defeat and L for DiD). I disable everything else in Defeat except a couple of the options under "as victim" (defeat has some great autosurrender options) and DiD and Defeat seem to play nice together, not any noticeable script lag, and I get some great variety in combat loss.

I know most probably consider this only as an alternative to Defeat, but they make pretty good companion apps too. As long as you don't us the ever buggy and bloated YMoYL with Defeat... *shudders*

is there a way to not add a milking cuirass everytime you get milked by a farmer? i ask because if you have a punishing collar from dcl, for example the slutcollar or the slavecollar, which is punishing you for wearing clothing the milkgin can be a really deadly experience because the milking cuirass is counted as clothing, even more the more milky you are

1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

is there a way to not add a milking cuirass everytime you get milked by a farmer? i ask because if you have a punishing collar from dcl, for example the slutcollar or the slavecollar, which is punishing you for wearing clothing the milkgin can be a really deadly experience because the milking cuirass is counted as clothing, even more the more milky you are

You can change that in the Milk Mod Economy MCM

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

You can change that in the Milk Mod Economy MCM

in de mme mcm it is already set to naked but once did fires up a milkign sequence a milkharness gets equipped, startign milking manually over the mme possible ways dont equips a milkharness.

It seems that this mod's solo sex events count as rape. Odd when rapetats trigger from that ;)  So some tag might be wrong in the startup. I'm sure it's from this mod because it's followed by addiction message from center of screen. I think it also contributes lowering willpower on devious followers mod.

I was just wondering what all trigger a combat surrender. Is it just depletion of your stats or if you don't have weapons equipped? I'm asking because I'm doing an unarmed playthrough, but a lot of surrender mods normally just end combat after I sustain a single blow. 

1 hour ago, chuBBies1 said:

I was just wondering what all trigger a combat surrender. Is it just depletion of your stats or if you don't have weapons equipped? I'm asking because I'm doing an unarmed playthrough, but a lot of surrender mods normally just end combat after I sustain a single blow. 

It's configurable in the MCM based on Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka. "Maximum" sliders mean if stat drops below that value, %chance you'll surrender, "Minimum" slider means if stat drops below that value, guaranteed surrender.  Also manual surrender hotkey available.

That sliders are a little weird. They're absolute value, not %, so if Minimum health slider is set to 100, you'll 100% surrender if your HP drop below 100.  For a level 1 character with 100 HP, that'll mean guaranteed surrender on the first hit. Likewise, if Maximum Magicka set to 100, first spell you cast, you'd have a %chance to surrender.

I keep mine around 50 minimum (I get enough script lag that any lower and another hit comes in and kills me before surrender can trigger), and I increase the maximum a bit as I level up, but keep it somewhere around 75% of my actual stat. So there's a CHANCE I'll surrender when I'm hurt a little, and I'll DEFINITELY surrender when I'm below 50 HP.

I'm not looking at it, now, but I don't believe it cares if you're armed or not, just the H/S/M values. Any combat surrender mod I've seen that does auto-surrender when unarmed, it was configurable/toggleable.

33 minutes ago, Sulrandir said:

It's configurable in the MCM based on Health, Stamina, and/or Magicka. "Maximum" sliders mean if stat drops below that value, %chance you'll surrender, "Minimum" slider means if stat drops below that value, guaranteed surrender.  Also manual surrender hotkey available.

That sliders are a little weird. They're absolute value, not %, so if Minimum health slider is set to 100, you'll 100% surrender if your HP drop below 100.  For a level 1 character with 100 HP, that'll mean guaranteed surrender on the first hit. Likewise, if Maximum Magicka set to 100, first spell you cast, you'd have a %chance to surrender.

I keep mine around 50 minimum (I get enough script lag that any lower and another hit comes in and kills me before surrender can trigger), and I increase the maximum a bit as I level up, but keep it somewhere around 75% of my actual stat. So there's a CHANCE I'll surrender when I'm hurt a little, and I'll DEFINITELY surrender when I'm below 50 HP.

I'm not looking at it, now, but I don't believe it cares if you're armed or not, just the H/S/M values. Any combat surrender mod I've seen that does auto-surrender when unarmed, it was configurable/toggleable.

From what I was reading that seemed to be the case but I wanted to be sure. Also, while the surrender mods( defeat and cursed loot) I used were toggleable, they still sometimes forced my surrender. Anyways, thanks for the info :) 

Hey everybody :)  I Really like this mod as a Failed attack seems like it would become a nightmare for every reason. I have a few issues with the mod though..

1, when it goes into the Bleedout the game crashes, CTD everytime; Using the surrender function works ok.

2, the script takes my Restraints Key everytime that works but the irons have Never been applied. In all the run through's they've never been used. IS this only in certain places?

3, when its over I simply walk out, one of the bandits do follow me out but they really don't seem to care.

Anybody have any idea to these issues?

I have a couple ideas for future upgrades...Stay too long the DB risks getting a bad Tattoo and no clothes to hide that plus the longer the DB stays the harder the key is to find/pickpocket to unlock/ get out of the irons.

49 minutes ago, MikeCobalt said:

1, when it goes into the Bleedout the game crashes, CTD everytime; Using the surrender function works ok.

I don't CTD from that, so likely you have an install issue or some other mod is not liking DiD. This is on Legendary edition btw, not SE.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I don't CTD from that, so likely you have an install issue or some other mod is not liking DiD. This is on Legendary edition btw, not SE.

I'm using the original Skyrim. I wish I knew, this seems like a great mod I just wish I could get it running properly.

7 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

Are you using Death Alternative? Not looking at it right now, so memory's fuzzy, but I believe there's an option in DA MCM that supposed to mark the player Essential, but it's noted in the MCM that it's a permanent change, and could potentially conflict with other mods. I recall having problems with that option enabled on an old playthrough with DA and either Defeat or Surrender (can't recall which). Just a thought that jumped to mind.

9 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

I'm using the original Skyrim. I wish I knew, this seems like a great mod I just wish I could get it running properly.

Just trying to help: 

Check your load order make sure all required mods are loading first,in proper order an you don,t have a mod conflict (mod overwriting.another mod making bad changes)

With a good downloaded files CTD sometimes means something is not there when the preferred mod needs to access it.

17 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

Are you using Death Alternative? Not looking at it right now, so memory's fuzzy, but I believe there's an option in DA MCM that supposed to mark the player Essential, but it's noted in the MCM that it's a permanent change, and could potentially conflict with other mods. I recall having problems with that option enabled on an old playthrough with DA and either Defeat or Surrender (can't recall which). Just a thought that jumped to mind.

I just checked that and yes the first page "Player is Essential" was checked.. However on the death tab (4th or 5th tab) it was enabled that *Sometimes a death could occur (for other mods). I just unchecked that and it seems to have fixed the "Bleedout > CTD" problem.  Now for the "Never Irons" issue; is that based on a relatively Low Chance? the other mods seem to find them.

4 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

I just checked that and yes the first page "Player is Essential" was checked.. However on the death tab (4th or 5th tab) it was enabled that *Sometimes a death could occur (for other mods). I just unchecked that and it seems to have fixed the "Bleedout > CTD" problem.  Now for the "Never Irons" issue; is that based on a relatively Low Chance? the other mods seem to find them.

Huh. I'm going to have to look for that option you disabled. I wonder if that might be causing some of the occasional goofiness I'm seeing.

I can't help with the leg irons thing, I'm not actively using DiD at the moment (have it disabled for now due to my own twisted RP/story reasons).

So is this working properly? I get captured, taken to a cell, but then after waiting for several hours, I can basically just walk out (no aggro). Is that working as intended because I would suggest to make it harder to escape.

Is there a way to make the MCM menu appear without DDi?I tried the command that forces the MCM menu to be updated but it still didnt work[someone here said it works].I dont wanna install DDi cuz the amound of animations that i have installed gets so high that makes my game unstable.Also it's scripts are messing up my game since i have a heavily modded skyrim.

2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Is there a way to make the MCM menu appear without DDi?I tried the command that forces the MCM menu to be updated but it still didnt work[someone here said it works].I dont wanna install DDi cuz the amound of animations that i have installed gets so high that makes my game unstable.Also it's scripts are messing up my game since i have a heavily modded skyrim.

Just start a game with DiD and DD installed. after you have started the game > save the game > remove DD > load game and play further without DD, DiD should still work.

6 hours ago, paktofu said:

So is this working properly? I get captured, taken to a cell, but then after waiting for several hours, I can basically just walk out (no aggro). Is that working as intended because I would suggest to make it harder to escape.

If you escape, one of the enemies should follow you out and start chasing you.

Hi,
just some feedback for this mod.
I tried this mod, because the description looked interesting, so made a new MO profile, added this mod and its dependencies, also some mods which add more NPC's and bandits.
I started with a level 1 character, easily to defeat, and that happened several times.
After the defeat, a most annoying 'feature' spoils the play through.
You cant move fast, you can't fast travel (so moving out of the cell is time consuming), and you cannot loot, because someone is watching.
This not looting is silly in a lot of circumstances.
Being defeated in a village, robbed, and then the bandit is killed afterwards (during the animation) by NPC's.
Then, even with the cross-hair showing nobody is watching, you still cannot loot.
Also with nobody around, you still get this not able to loot message.

After several times wasting too much time getting 'my' stuff back, I must conclude that this not looting should be modified until this behavior is better developed:
- let know with some message/option what or who is preventing the loot.
- put in some more smart detection of watching npc's (think of line of sight, radius).
- make it optional using the MCM
- get an escape using a key/mcm to bypass/end this frustrating situation.(debug/reset quest mcm option would be nice)

I am no modder, so I cannot tell what is possible with the Skyrim engine, so maybe I came up with impossible solutions.
For now I will follow the mod progression, but unfortunately  must decide to remove it from my play-through.

On 3/29/2019 at 9:58 PM, C0R3G4M3R said:

Just start a game with DiD and DD installed. after you have started the game > save the game > remove DD > load game and play further without DD, DiD should still work.

This doesnt work.When you reopen the game after you remove DD the MCM page of DiD is empty