1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

This doesnt work.When you reopen the game after you remove DD the MCM page of DiD is empty

hm... did you opened it before you removed DD? i started a game, then i opened DiD MCM and let it load, save on a new empty slot, removed DD, load save and MCM is still working... maybe try to open it again. you should wait till more or less all mods are loaded before you save and remove DD

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

hm... did you opened it before you removed DD? i started a game, then i opened DiD MCM and let it load, save on a new empty slot, removed DD, load save and MCM is still working... maybe try to open it again. you should wait till more or less all mods are loaded before you save and remove DD

Nope doesnt work,petty i wanted to use this mod.

after the scene ends and the character blacks out, my screen gets stuck on the blackscreen

edit: 

On 3/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, Code Serpent said:

If you escape, one of the enemies should follow you out and start chasing you.

yeah, it's really easy for me to escape too. i can just get up and walk off. one of the enemies does chase me for a little bit, but stops after a certain point and doesn't go aggro

I too have a problem with auto surrender, it just doesn't happen. Possibly it's just too low, i started a new character, set the health to 60 and magic and stamina both to 500 so they would be ignored.

Actually DAYMOL isn't that buggy, at least the surrendering works nice - what IS buggy are the default outcomes. And some settings are pretty much a requirement, if your health is low you need to get it up again rather fast, but it has a setting to raise health after beeing defeated. Works only once so if you're defeated twice you're in trouble, but at least the auto surrender system is better than anything else i've seen.

Imho it would be an option, since Defeat made it a soft dependency i hope it would be possible here too.

*edit: tried again. Seems it's indeed too slow on higher difficulties with low lvl characters, but that wasn't the only problem. I was beaten by forsworn and they didn't do anything except becoming friendly. When i tried to talk to her she moved her mouth, but no text (Fuz do roh is installed).

Next try with surrendering, i was gagged, bound and put into a cell, a girl came but again... no text, nothing happens. No sex either.

All soft dependencies are installed.

this mod works great with SOME mobs.   Trolls worked fine.  But frostbite spiders...never ever saw them try to rape the defeated PC even once after the initial series of rapes after defeating her.   Humans work fine.  Chaurus - same as frostbite spiders - nothing after the initial rapes.   Broken Oar Grotto pirates - plenty of that.  That said, I'd like to see a slider to increase/decrease the timer on rapes for more transparency to see if it's working or not with some mobs. 

12 hours ago, Celedhring said:

this mod works great with SOME mobs.   Trolls worked fine.  But frostbite spiders...never ever saw them try to rape the defeated PC even once after the initial series of rapes after defeating her.   Humans work fine.  Chaurus - same as frostbite spiders - nothing after the initial rapes.   Broken Oar Grotto pirates - plenty of that.  That said, I'd like to see a slider to increase/decrease the timer on rapes for more transparency to see if it's working or not with some mobs. 

Since you seem to know what to expect at least: What should happen if i'm defeated by forsworn? Since you say humans work fine i suspect something on my end, but not even knowing what should happen makes it hard to figure out what goes wrong.

So I must say, it took a little to warm up to this mod but I am really liking it
adds a little challenge and penalty to your character getting played with

Tho two things feel bit bummer about it;
I really wish it would register more tentacle attacks than just estrus chaurus+
Like, the EC spider addon tentacle attacks dont seem to add to the tentacle rates at all nor do netch tentacle animations which feels bit silly

Also it could be neat if the severe trauma's could have more events like character talking but with some actual effect to make you go more actively look for the relief
Tho the stat penalty is harsh, it doesn't really effect outside of battle as much as the addictions do.
(unless Ive just been too (un)lucky and missed those sort of event effects)

@Nazzzgul666 

What I find with humans is:

1. I go into bleedout.

2. It takes quite long time for the animation to kick-in. (Long than regular SL, e.g. SLAC)

3. Several rapes occur all with quite a gap between one anim finishing and the next starting. (So I'm never quite sure whether we are done). (The number of rapes is obviously down to the MCM setting).

5. Sometimes I blackout and wake in a cell or cage. (I don't have any DD stuff installed). Once, in Uttering Hills cave I awoke in one of the cells with a wooden door which can only be opened by the chain on the wall! I had to tcl to get out.

6. Sometimes I don't blackout and just lie/sit there for a while until I can stand. I can then walk, sometimes followed by a non-hostile captor, to the game-cell boundary, exit and after a few seconds/short distance get my stats back and can run etc.

Might be different with your set up but the issue with me is the delays making it difficult to know if things are finished or even going to start.

I'm not sure about creatures as most of them are non-hostile and the few that aren't, e.g. bears, wolves and sabrecats don't last long enough in a fight. Maybe I should check the MCM. I'm also unsure whether anything has to do with non-vanilla bandits (I'm running OBIS and More Bandit Camps).

I had an 'incident' with a guy from a different mod yesterday. I had no idea the guy was in the room which I ran into. Next thing whack, whack and I'm in bleedout. A second later I'm on my feet - whack, whack and down I go again. This happened about 5 times and I was just getting ready for a reload when the rape animation kicked in.

Guest AthenaESIV

Separating the uncontrollable solo animations from the begging for sex would be good, if it were possible to have 2 different addictions in the MCM or different versions of the same addiction. Can be a bit too punishing when pc strips on the edge of a group of monsters los, lol

On 3/31/2019 at 5:19 AM, airportsubdued said:

I seem to be having a problem with the Automatic Surrender (25% health, 0 stamina, 0 magicka. My Familiar may be getting to low health, but my stats are still high. The savegame is quite new.

If you want Automatic Surrender to depend only on Health, enable Bleedout Defeat, or set the Stamina and Magicka Thresholds high, not at 0.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It takes quite long time for the animation to kick-in. (Long than regular SL, e.g. SLAC)

You might be having some script lag, or the NPCs might be having some difficulty pathing to you, as the rounds usually only have around 5 seconds of time inbetween once everyone's arrived.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:20 PM, Celedhring said:

All enemies should try to rape your character every 1-6 hours. However, it could fail if you don't have appropriate animations installed, or if the enemy that was selected to abuse you is not in the current cell. In the recent updates, this was partly addressed, so that rape happened more reliably. Are you using the most recent version?

On 3/31/2019 at 6:51 PM, WCSC said:

I decided to try this mod so I uninstalled Defeat and started a new game but this one never loaded, never saw anything under the MCM.  Does it take a long time to load?

Read about the compatibility issue at the top of the description.

16 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

All enemies should try to rape your character every 1-6 hours. However, it could fail if you don't have appropriate animations installed, or if the enemy that was selected to abuse you is not in the current cell. In the recent updates, this was partly addressed, so that rape happened more reliably. Are you using the most recent version?

Yes it was the latest version 1.05.  I tested in Tolvald's Cave with a troll (mostly to see how high I could get Trauma) Rapes worked reliably.  Then my PC killed the troll and spawned in three Frostbite Spiders to attack and traumatize her.  Initial series of starting rapes went fine both CF and CCF (I have a pretty exhaustive list of spider sex animations and they've all been run through FNIS as well as installed via SLAL)  After the beginning rapes, I let it go on for hours and the Frostbite spiders literally didn't bite on any further rapes and I know the time was well in excess of over 6 hours game time.   I've noticed that humanoids are more quicker to rape than creatures are overall but that's based on observation rather than actual testing.    Including a slider for time between rapes would help alot IMHO.    It wouldn't be a bad idea if the mod hooked into Scent of Sex or Aroused Creatures (and similar mods) to contribute towards the trauma/addictions.  

Didn't try the rape stuff again, but i do have a problem with the milk maid distraction. MME allows to set a minimum you need to be milked, by default that's 40% which makes sense imho, so... i can't talk to inkeepers anymore because of that distraction thing, but i also can't get milked. What does work for milking are milk pumps regardless of how much you carry, but it doesn't seem to have any effect to do that. I'm not sure if this mod is just slow to update, might be a thing.

Is there any way to remove the distraction?

I admit that's probably not how most people play the game, but in my current setup/role play there isn't much to do without inkeepers, using radiant prostitution for the time between my Beeing a cow master has a task for me. 

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

i do have a problem with the milk maid distraction. MME allows to set a minimum you need to be milked, by default that's 40% which makes sense imho, so... i can't talk to inkeepers anymore because of that distraction thing, but i also can't get milked. What does work for milking are milk pumps regardless of how much you carry, but it doesn't seem to have any effect to do that. I'm not sure if this mod is just slow to update, might be a thing.

Is there any way to remove the distraction?

Milk pumps only lower your withdrawal if you actually produce milk. If MME prevents your character from lactating, then their withdrawal won't go down until they can lactate.

For the dialogue, I would normally recommend you just try one of the dialogue options, as it should reset the dialogue cool-down. But, I've realized I hadn't implemented the cool down for milk addiction dialogue. I'm working on an update that I can hopefully release by this weekend, I'll include that fix in it.

42 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Milk pumps only lower your withdrawal if you actually produce milk. If MME prevents your character from lactating, then their withdrawal won't go down until they can lactate.

For the dialogue, I would normally recommend you just try one of the dialogue options, as it should reset the dialogue cool-down. But, I've realized I hadn't implemented the cool down for milk addiction dialogue. I'm working on an update that I can hopefully release by this weekend, I'll include that fix in it.

Thanks, a cooldown would be great. I'm not sure if my case is that specific, i'm playing with Milk addict and while it isn't technically necessary, it's recommended and useful to set milk production to 10% so it can take quite some time before i have enough milk.

The dialogue option sometimes worked and sometimes didn't, not sure why. I think it's because MME doesn't update that often, rather minutes than seconds in real time so even after milking it may still become a bit boring to wait for it. ;)

What did work flawlessly was equipping a chastity bra, but with all the debuffs i often have it's actually quite a thing to carry one around all the time.^^

On 4/3/2019 at 1:10 AM, Code Serpent said:

If you want Automatic Surrender to depend only on Health, enable Bleedout Defeat, or set the Stamina and Magicka Thresholds high, not at 0.

I'm not convinced on this. The source says:

HealthThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderHealthMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderHealth.GetValue() as int))
		MagickaThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderMagickaMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderMagicka.GetValue() as int))
		StaminaThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderStaminaMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderStamina.GetValue() as int))
		if(GetTargetActor().GetAv("Health") > 0 && GetTargetActor().GetAv("Health") < HealthThreshold && (GetTargetActor().GetAv("Stamina") < MagickaThreshold || GetTargetActor().GetAv("Magicka") < StaminaThreshold))
			if(!Controller.StartDefeat(...

Hmm.. Firstly it seems stamina is compared to magicka, and magicka to stamina threshold, which is a bug. But all of them say "IF player's value < Threshold, then surrender", where threshold is just a random value between min and max.

(Not just any random, when it's put this way the min value is given more often than the higher chances. So it's a bit biased.)

So if you set really large values, player values are guaranteed to be less than them. He was right to set them 0 to ignore stamina and magicka. Health should also work best somewhere at values min 20 to max 60 or so.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm not convinced on this. The source says:

HealthThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderHealthMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderHealth.GetValue() as int))
		MagickaThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderMagickaMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderMagicka.GetValue() as int))
		StaminaThreshold = Controller.GetMaxInt(_DiD_GlobalSurrenderStaminaMin.GetValue() as int, Utility.RandomInt(0, _DiD_GlobalSurrenderStamina.GetValue() as int))
		if(GetTargetActor().GetAv("Health") > 0 && GetTargetActor().GetAv("Health") < HealthThreshold && (GetTargetActor().GetAv("Stamina") < MagickaThreshold || GetTargetActor().GetAv("Magicka") < StaminaThreshold))
			if(!Controller.StartDefeat(...

Hmm.. Firstly it seems stamina is compared to magicka, and magicka to stamina threshold, which is a bug. But all of them say "IF player's value < Threshold, then surrender", where threshold is just a random value between min and max.

(Not just any random, when it's put this way the min value is given more often than the higher chances. So it's a bit biased.)

So if you set really large values, player values are guaranteed to be less than them. He was right to set them 0 to ignore stamina and magicka. Health should also work best somewhere at values min 20 to max 60 or so.

The magicka/stamina swap is a bug, I'll fix it in the next update.

If the magicka/stamina thresholds are set to 0, then the player's magicka/stamina will never be less than 0, and the player will never surrender.

8 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

If the magicka/stamina thresholds are set to 0, then the player's magicka/stamina will never be less than 0, and the player will never surrender.

Oh right... (Health AND (Stamina OR Magicka))

On 2/19/2019 at 4:41 PM, Code Serpent said:

If you are defeated, you won't be able to talk to anyone. This is so you won't be able to command your followers to attack something when they're supposed to be traumatized.

Estrus Tentacle attacks while traumatized. This mod adds a possibility that they will trigger when harvesting chaurus egg sacs.

How does the character escape the defeat condition? I've encountered the 'no inteaction' effect several times, even when quite some distance away from the captors. Only way to deal with it was to start a new game.

2 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

How does the character escape the defeat condition? I've encountered the 'no inteaction' effect several times, even when quite some distance away from the captors. Only way to deal with it was to start a new game.

Do you have the 1.05 version? I had similar issues more in 1.03, which didn't deal with dead captors as well. The trauma effect ends after you get at certain distance away and wait a couple hours if needed. If that fails you should have auto or quicksave to go back to. Skyrim is so unstable anyway there is no reason not to have em, nevermind full immersion/hardcore.