17 hours ago, Rachel said:

I seem to be having a problem with the Whore effect. An npc will agree to the sex, but then nothing will happen. It was working fine for quite a while beforehand. Disabling the effect, waiting, and re-enabling it did not seem to work.

EDIT: So I checked the sex addiction dialogues in Tes5Edit and found the med sex addiction was missing SexLabQuestFramework "SexLab Framework" [QUST:0C000D62]. Adding that in fixed the issue I was having. Seems I was initially only getting the effect with low or high addiction, thus skipping this problem for most of the playthrough. 

Thanks for the report, it will be fixed in the next update.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:15 PM, nufndash said:

I was just wondering how the Milk-pump addiction starts.  Does it begin because you are a milk maid from MME, or does this mod trigger MME. I haven't been able to move off 0, either by being a Milk Maid from MME for a while and using the milk pumps, or not being a Milk Maid but having trauma over 40+.  Just wondering, thanks for the help.

It updates addiction when you have been milked through MME. Do you have the required version?

32 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Click on your player character in the console, and type

HasKeyword _DiD_Defeated

If it returns a one, that means something else is still considered your captor. If that's the case, then you should go through the defeat quests in TES5edit, and figure out which one is running through the sqv console command.

OK.  Now done.  Unfortunately ...

Response is 0.00

So I then immediately waited 7 hours.  Immediately following, once again, the PC is dumped on her bum, by the DiD wounded effect

See pics attached below

FWIW, tbc, yesterday I did the 'help _did' thing in console, and then the 'sqv' thing on ALL the _did_defeatxxxxxyyyyy quests that were returned, 10 or 11 or so, and they all returned 0 at the final stage, the one quirk being the one I referred to in the last response on the humangeneric one

So, please, are you saying that there MORE than those to be found, through looking at TES5EDIT?

EDIT:  This was the short log  from that test

Papyrus.0.log

===================

Response = 0

1359481553_TESV2019-05-0823-24-32-77.jpg.f737edd090d1a77778a0729c7ab9a620.jpg

Wounded effect still kicking in

1075401453_TESV2019-05-0823-25-59-10.jpg.f78e85cea331f10f0acfe674af55a6f2.jpg

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

OK.  Now done.  Unfortunately ...

Response is 0.00

Ok, it looks like you have a zombie quest. The _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric quest is stopped, otherwise you would have the _DiD_Defeated keyword, but, it is still being triggered by game updates, which are supposed to stop once the quest stops. I haven't the faintest clue how that happened.

I think there are only two ways you can fix this.

1. Go back and load your old saves, and wait six hours after loading each, to find one that doesn't down you automatically.
  2. Re-trigger the quest

For the second, I'd recommend you go to the developer's room, by typing in:

coc qasmoke

Then, go to the spawning room with dwarven buttons, and click on one of the middle-left buttons, to spawn in a cultist. Then you should force-start the quest by typing in:

startquest _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric

If you successfully surrender to the cultist, you should be able to kill him with the console, and that should properly stop the quest, and stop the triggers.

----------------------------------------

IF all of that fails, or you can't find a load that works, you should do a clean save. All you should need to do is type in:

stopquest _DiD_Controller
stopquest _DiD_MCM
stopquest _DiD_Essential
player.DispelAllSpells

That should stop any currently running effects, and it should be safe to remove the mod and make a save without it. You should then run your save through a save cleaner to remove any traces of the zombie quest.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

It updates addiction when you have been milked through MME. Do you have the required version?

God I hate when I do stuff like that. Thank you for the reply, and NO I was using a version of MME from DEC. 2018.  I pretty much have everything up to date with my SSE, but I wanted to try your mod out so I came back to Oldrim for a bit. Looks like I have to update a few things, thanks again!

10 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Ok, it looks like you have a zombie quest. The _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric quest is stopped, otherwise you would have the _DiD_Defeated keyword, but, it is still being triggered by game updates, which are supposed to stop once the quest stops. I haven't the faintest clue how that happened.

I think there are only two ways you can fix this.

1. Go back and load your old saves, and wait six hours after loading each, to find one that doesn't down you automatically.
  2. Re-trigger the quest

For the second, I'd recommend you go to the developer's room, by typing in:

coc qasmoke

Then, go to the spawning room with dwarven buttons, and click on one of the middle-left buttons, to spawn in a cultist. Then you should force-start the quest by typing in:

startquest _DiD_DefeatHumanGeneric

If you successfully surrender to the cultist, you should be able to kill him with the console, and that should properly stop the quest, and stop the triggers.

----------------------------------------

IF all of that fails, or you can't find a load that works, you should do a clean save. All you should need to do is type in:

stopquest _DiD_Controller
stopquest _DiD_MCM
stopquest _DiD_Essential
player.DispelAllSpells

That should stop any currently running effects, and it should be safe to remove the mod and make a save without it. You should then run your save through a save cleaner to remove any traces of the zombie quest.

Thanks for the very prompt reply.  Much appreciated

I'll have a go at killing the zombie, first, as the point at which this seemed to go squiff was (in game) weeks ago  ?

Hi,

Question:

updates are done how? Clean-save, new game or just drop them in and exchange?

Request:

Could you please make the "automatic" trigger of the animation of the addiction toggable? They often trigger at the most inopportune moments and break stuff.

example1: Whoring addiction, a whoring self play animation triggered during combat, problem is that the fight was quest related, and with defeat (masturbating during combat is inadvisable ) the quest broke, so quit and reload.

example2: a MME self milking animation triggered while working at the forge, after the animation the result is a player stuck without being able to interact, move or even access a menu, again quit and reload. 

The forced talking choices are absolutely fine, I actually like them, maybe add even visual or audio cues for the increasing needs of the urges, but please create a way that one can suspend the firing of those animations. 

Cheers

19 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Request:

Could you please make the "automatic" trigger of the animation of the addiction toggable? They often trigger at the most inopportune moments and break stuff.

example1: Whoring addiction, a whoring self play animation triggered during combat, problem is that the fight was quest related, and with defeat (masturbating during combat is inadvisable ) the quest broke, so quit and reload.

example2: a MME self milking animation triggered while working at the forge, after the animation the result is a player stuck without being able to interact, move or even access a menu, again quit and reload. 

The forced talking choices are absolutely fine, I actually like them, maybe add even visual or audio cues for the increasing needs of the urges, but please create a way that one can suspend the firing of those animations. 

I would second this.

I've experienced similar problems as sshar22 and I also had one involving an area transition. The masturbation animation kicked in just as I hit E to leave a cell. The result was the animation playing with my PC on a black background. Reload . . . .

Different issue.

When the PC needs sex and approaches an NPC and chooses the 'rub yourself against them' option. If the NPC replies with 'what do you think you are doing?', I would like to see the 'rub' option' stay until you find a willing NPC rather than the current one-shot and it's gone.

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Thanks for the very prompt reply.  Much appreciated

I'll have a go at killing the zombie, first, as the point at which this seemed to go squiff was (in game) weeks ago  ?

@Code Serpent

The qasmoke option seems to have fixed it.  The quest stages look OK, and after waiting both 7 hours, and then a further 24, neither brought about PC 'collapse to the floor'

Thank you very much for the support.  Much appreciate your time and trouble

EDIT:  On further reflecting about what others are saying below about 'interrupting' Addiction event idles, after sorting out my problem, the other thing that happened was that a long running 'Addiction' effect cutting skills increase by 75%, had also seemed to disappear from the 'P' menu selection Effects sub menu.  It hadn't crossed my mind until now that my 'PC collapse' effect might have been related to that. ?

51 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Hi,

Question:

updates are done how? Clean-save, new game or just drop them in and exchange?

Request:

Cheers

You have something here.  In my PC 'collapse to the floor' saga - comments passim - I first really noticed this when the collapse happened in the middle of a Sexlab scene, with the PC lying there, and the aggressor cotinuing to hump an imaginary partner

So, FWIW, maybe this might be some sort of a more generic issue in the way the mod handles the introduction of active effects?

7 hours ago, sshar22 said:

I'll add some conditions so those animations only trigger once you are 'safe', ie not in combat or sitting.

6 hours ago, donkeywho said:

EDIT:  On further reflecting about what others are saying below about 'interrupting' Addiction event idles, after sorting out my problem, the other thing that happened was that a long running 'Addiction' effect cutting skills increase by 75%, had also seemed to disappear from the 'P' menu selection Effects sub menu.  It hadn't crossed my mind until now that my 'PC collapse' effect might have been related to that. ?

No, your issue was definitely from a borked quest. The wounded idles only play through the defeat quests, and you were getting errors from a quest script. It's likely you were aroused before performing the qasmoke, which counts as a withdrawal for addiction, and after you were abused you became sated.

Have you tested how this mod co-operates with Deviously Helpless? ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2800-deviously-helpless-patched-v117a-20160329/ )

I only tried that mod combo once but the defeat seemed to behave quite badly. Enemies not attacking mainly being issue, even after i attacked them. But i disabled the mod and started a new one, but test if you like, there is a potential conflict here.

About the defeat itself, i'm not sure how but there should be some way to improve being prisoner part. I had trauma level so bad it only passed after 24h wait. Before that it wasn't in any way possible to escape. Even after that the bandit was following right on my tail and by some luck (after maybe 8 tries) i got out by just running as quick as i could, even if he saw it. He went in combat instead of teleporting me back.

Maybe the guard will go to sleep but temporarily increase restraints on player because he can't watch her over. Something like leash on floor and had to be struggled open? The nap breaks might happen every 8 hours or so. I suppose all the guards would go sleep at the same time if there are more of them, because... bandits are stupid and player must have a chance ?

I also noticed that the bit gag doesn't allow eating. It could be a problem with realistic needs if captivity gets long.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I'll add some conditions so those animations only trigger once you are 'safe', ie not in combat or sitting.

No, your issue was definitely from a borked quest. The wounded idles only play through the defeat quests, and you were getting errors from a quest script. It's likely you were aroused before performing the qasmoke, which counts as a withdrawal for addiction, and after you were abused you became sated.

Just an FYI on MME, milking requires 40% breast fullness, your mod tries to trigger it way too early. 

And, please, let it try more for pump hunting (like insistent messages) than simply undress and squeezing it in a jug :)

Cheers

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Thanks!  That makes for a good explanation of what happened

tyvm again

-Fixed whore dialogue not always triggering

-Changed Trauma: Trauma now degrades at about 1 level per day independent of the 'recovery date', but does not reset afterwards. This affects addiction primarily, as even past your recovery date, your trauma will still increase your addiction rates.

-Added Rescue System: Every 1-6 hours while captured, there is a chance to be rescued. This is dependent on your level, trauma, and how many times you've been punished. The higher your trauma, and how many times you've been punished, the more likely you'll be rescued. The higher level you are, the less likely you'll be rescued. You'll be given the choice to be moved to either an inn, an ally's house, or the Temple of Kynareth.

Is the Rescue System optional/toggleable?  I'm asking is because I'm on 1.07 and prefer to do things the more difficult way. 

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, Grey Cloud said:

I would second this.

I've experienced similar problems as sshar22 and I also had one involving an area transition. The masturbation animation kicked in just as I hit E to leave a cell. The result was the animation playing with my PC on a black background. Reload . . . .

Different issue.

When the PC needs sex and approaches an NPC and chooses the 'rub yourself against them' option. If the NPC replies with 'what do you think you are doing?', I would like to see the 'rub' option' stay until you find a willing NPC rather than the current one-shot and it's gone.

I would third this. I don't mind there being an option but masturbation animations are just so boring and don't really go all that well with "whoring" either (in my humble opinion) as you're not really "whoring" if you're just doing it to yourself.

10 hours ago, ShawnnieLove said:

Is this useable in Special edition? Any requirement for it to work?

If you looked on the download page you will perhaps notice under where is says FILE INFORMATION one of the item in that list states: "Special Edition Compatible: No"

I've been trying this mod out and enjoying it immensely but I have noticed a small problem. When playing through the vanilla Civil War quest and participating in the attack of Fort Amol, my character was defeated early in the battle and laid on the ground along with my follower. However, my fellow soldiers continued to fight on and so none of the enemy soldiers came to claim my character. However my character remained trapped for the entire duration of the battle, unable to move despite how long the battle took, until the enemy soldiers were defeated and the last of them finally fled far enough to the mod to consider the fort cleared of foes.

This happened again during the assault on Windhelm, my character was knocked down in an alleyway but since the enemy soldiers appear to have a never-ending respawn, I was never able to get up and had to reload. This happened twice.

To prevent such thing from occurring in the future in similar quests, I would suggest maybe some kind of generous timer that after a certain period of time in which no enemy actually comes to claim your character, that you be allowed to move again? Could even be configurable in the MCM perhaps. Or having an automatic blackout after a certain of period of time which after allows your character to move again as normal (which I thought had been in there in a earlier build, perhaps it got deactivate during an upgrade?).

Another small thing, I don't know if you would rightly call it a bug, but once when fighting a giant, my character got knocked into the sky but blackout right before landing … allowing my character to survive the experience (which was mildly amusing) although when my character came too the giant had vanished (which was mildly disappointing).

11 hours ago, ShawnnieLove said:

Is this useable in Special edition? Any requirement for it to work?

1 hour ago, The Matrix Prime said:

If you looked on the download page you will perhaps notice under where is says FILE INFORMATION one of the item in that list states: "Special Edition Compatible: No"

I set that as No because I currently haven't uploaded a port to Special Edition. So the files that are available on this page are only for oldrim. However, if you go through the standard port technique, it should work on special edition.

1 hour ago, The Matrix Prime said:

I've been trying this mod out and enjoying it immensely but I have noticed a small problem. When playing through the vanilla Civil War quest and participating in the attack of Fort Amol, my character was defeated early in the battle and laid on the ground along with my follower. However, my fellow soldiers continued to fight on and so none of the enemy soldiers came to claim my character. However my character remained trapped for the entire duration of the battle, unable to move despite how long the battle took, until the enemy soldiers were defeated and the last of them finally fled far enough to the mod to consider the fort cleared of foes.

This is intentional. Once you've surrendered, you're down until the fight is finished. If you don't want this to happen, simply disable Automatic Surrender and Bleedout Surrender in the MCM.

I have now implemented Rescue and Theft systems, and have polished off the remaining sections of the mod. From here, there are only a few more parts I'm intending on adding in:

• Adding more captor interaction, ie begging for food or sex
  • Adding more to the Prison System, possibly adding cell mates, guard interaction, and more punishments
  • Adding a 'Master' system, where you can fully submit to members of some dungeon

However, I'm light on ideas for these sections, and I'm wondering if the latter two should be put into their own mods. So, I would like to hear ideas from you all on what you want added to those parts.