Fallout 76 announcement? (Bethesda Live Stream)

Reginald_001

Well I got this game for my birthday and played about 30 hours of it. I will agree the game needs some work but the game is no where near as bad as everyone says it is. In my other comment it's a lot of snowflakes bitching and needing their hands held. No NPCs? Read the lore. You're the first ones out of the vault after the bombs went down so yeah there's going to be little to no friendly NPCs to interact with and the ones that did died of a plague. (There are NPC's about to interact with you just need to find them) Finding a suit of power armor for the first time and building it is very fun for me. Playing it with my family made it even more fun. For the glitches and bugs I only crashed once or twice and seen a glitched mob once or twice in my 30 hours. (Lucky I guess?) It's a game where you need to go out and look for your own fun. To me I enjoy these games the most. People whining about farming? Heh, play some games 10-15 years ago especially MMO's (Silk Road, Vanilla Wow, and Aion) but this is what I like. Micro transactions? That's a choice and they're cosmetics. You get the currency in game anyway so be patient and you can get all the stuff for free.

I'm not defending the game. I am giving my personal experience with the time I threw into it instead of hiding behind other people's experience. Lots of people tend to forget the important fact that if you like the game who the hell cares what others think? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and this is my opinion. I'm more irritated that a majority people who are bashing the game never actually played the damn thing and I bet a large portion of hate is coming from that. *Shakes head*

image.png.6de8710b5b4ccaf441c4c31881d5f18c.png

I will you guys say why I hate Beth, for the simple reason, They have Skyrim marketed *to the Devil come out*!
alone for PC 3 times and every time for the full purchase price, but they have not fixed the newer versions, all mistakes remained.
little effort full of profit, they have pressed the last drop from Skyrim! :classic_wink:

anigif_sub-buzz-14170-1485871135-4.gif?d

stop, stop, stop, there is still something in it! :classic_wink:

ac2fcd7b47c517bd3c9dabb5ed7d5e84.gif

why make we not  a version for gaming wrist watches, once again full of profit!!! ?

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Winny that final clip was not funny, those bugs where their from oblivion days.. :D

why not funny ??? ?

for me, the last part of the video was more than only funny.
jumps through the roof and can not more get out, not even with fast journey.
he has to kill himself, then wola works the fast journey. ?

edit: I do understand the spoken words (English) not!
So I do not know what he says. :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

No idea if this news article is true or not, but IF it is Bethesda has hit a new low.

https://hothardware.com/news/bethesda-reportedly-renegs-on-promised-fallout-76-refund-offers

returning software has always been iffy no matter what vendor but I think this is yet another example where bethesda just can't seem to speak plainly. why the hell can't they just communicate on a NORMAL, HUMAN level? they said they would return PC sales... now they say that only if you didn't download??? they seem to only be able to speak LEGAL-ESE.  

4 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I hope Oxhorn puts out a video like this soon. I used to really like his channel. 

I used to be subbed to him. I do wish him well though because he has no choice in this shitty scenario. he just bought a house, has 2 kids and a wife to support all on his Fallout YouTube themed channel so yea.... he has to suck on bethesda's teat.

Look at Oxhorn's face @1:31:20 

6 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

returning software has always been iffy no matter what vendor but I think this is yet another example where bethesda just can't seem to speak plainly. why the hell can't they just communicate on a NORMAL, HUMAN level? they said they would return PC sales... now they say that only if you didn't download??? they seem to only be able to speak LEGAL-ESE.  

People have tried to return factory-sealed disk versions of the game and Bethesda is refusing to honor the store returns.  The packages are unopened, the product keys are unused.  That's just Bethesda being shady.  The lesson to be learned; do not preorder a Bethesda game and do not buy one when first released.

To all Antagonists:

We're just sharing information on CURRENT EVENTS regarding FO76. The fact of the matter is that there is a shitstorm surrounding this release and we should be free to talk about it here on this forum. If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that this isn't happening to your beloved franchise then that is your prerogative.

Some of us would rather talk about the issues and share bulletins as events warrant. We're not calling you names for liking it and we ask that you not call us names for sharing our views and that of the many, many others. I mean this is a forum where people talk about what's going on in the world right?

right?

55 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

What mod discussion ?? This is just an anouncement thread. When fallout 76 get enough coverage and modding like oblivion, skyrim fallout 3 /nv and 4 then it will get a new seperate section, but 76 will never get a lovers lab version since it is an online game.

I arrived to this thread from a separate topic re:  using CBBE bodies in 76, but it had been merged here instead.  The discussion is literally just a couple of pages back.

I've also gotten the meshes with bodyslide working, alongside converted armors, but am having similar texture issues with the base body.  I would make my own post but if they're just getting directed here they're only going to drown in the hate-spam.

1 hour ago, cleavagesweat said:

To all Antagonists:

We're just sharing information on CURRENT EVENTS regarding FO76. The fact of the matter is that there is a shitstorm surrounding this release and we should be free to talk about it here on this forum. If you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that this isn't happening to your beloved franchise then that is your prerogative.

Some of us would rather talk about the issues and share bulletins as events warrant. We're not calling you names for liking it and we ask that you not call us names for sharing our views and that of the many, many others. I mean this is a forum where people talk about what's going on in the world right?

right?

And shit just got real.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/a0loue/bethesda_game_studios_deceptive_trade_practices/

Intentionally releasing a bug-ridden game and refusing refunds.  Shame-shame on Bethesda.

Archived