Fallout 76 announcement? (Bethesda Live Stream)

Reginald_001

8 minutes ago, winny257 said:

it was about this game and this post. :classic_smile:

I know, this thread has been about a game that you do not know and do not play since the beginning.

Daher meine Reaktion neulich - lass dich doch nicht vor jeden Karren spannen - war aufrichtig als Freund - und nun weiter mit Sarkasmus (Du kennst mich doch).

But since you do not want to wait any longer - after the contentless trailer for TES 6 - what are you doing now?
There are actually only 2 options:
- you're waiting
- you do not wait

But this option is actually obsolete for you - you will not be playing Bethesda games in the future either.
You're probably the downfall for this company - Winny boycotted Bethesda - global economic crisis (pclp still playing) ?

I find the absurdly negative response to Fallout 76 kind of frustrating, because it makes it difficult to discuss the actual significant problems Fallout 76 has. It's hard to have a meaningful discussion about its poor design decisions when everyone is convinced it is the Antichrist. Some parts of Fallout 76 are fun, despite its many flaws.

I do think it's worth saying Fallout 76 is not really a "Fallout" game, it's a game set in the Fallout universe. It would be a horrifyingly terrible proper "Fallout" game and worthy of scorn, but it isn't that. They didn't make it very clear, but Fallout 76 is essentially made by a separate studio in Austin, Texas that had been absorbed into the "Bethesda Game Studios" name. The main Bethesda team, the one we know and love, has been working on Starfield since Fallout 4's release.

For Blizzard, the Diablo Immortal backlash could have been severely reduced if they had announced a Diablo game for PC as well. (They DID mention other projects in a small press release before the show, but few people even knew about that.) It occurred to me that Bethesda saw that sort of response coming, and that's why they announced both Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6 at the same time, though just as teasers. I suspect if they hadn't been announcing Fallout 76, they wouldn't have announced ES6 either. And if they hadn't announced Starfield and ES6, I'd probably be a LOT more angry about Fallout 76. They might have done better still if they hadn't introduced it as done by "Bethesda Game Studios" when they're really referring to their Austin studio.

38 minutes ago, Omni said:

I find the absurdly negative response to Fallout 76 kind of frustrating, because it makes it difficult to discuss the actual significant problems Fallout 76 has. It's hard to have a meaningful discussion about its poor design decisions when everyone is convinced it is the Antichrist. Some parts of Fallout 76 are fun, despite its many flaws.

A lot of the videos posted, especially the LGR review and the Proving Pilot Review, are going over both the positive and the negative aspects of Fallout 76. Even Angry Joe tried to give suggestions on how to fix its issues. 

22 minutes ago, Omni said:

I do think it's worth saying Fallout 76 is not really a "Fallout" game, it's a game set in the Fallout universe. It would be a horrifyingly terrible proper "Fallout" game and worthy of scorn, but it isn't that. They didn't make it very clear, but Fallout 76 is essentially made by a separate studio in Austin, Texas that had been absorbed into the "Bethesda Game Studios" name. The main Bethesda team, the one we know and love, has been working on Starfield since Fallout 4's release.

For Blizzard, the Diablo Immortal backlash could have been severely reduced if they had announced a Diablo game for PC as well. (They DID mention other projects in a small press release before the show, but few people even knew about that.) It occurred to me that Bethesda saw that sort of response coming, and that's why they announced both Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6 at the same time, though just as teasers. I suspect if they hadn't been announcing Fallout 76, they wouldn't have announced ES6 either. And if they hadn't announced Starfield and ES6, I'd probably be a LOT more angry about Fallout 76. They might have done better still if they hadn't introduced it as done by "Bethesda Game Studios" when they're really referring to their Austin studio.

Good and thank God - described neutrally, FO 76 is not a FO in the series itself.
And well justified - but many do not recognize that.
You see FO4 with a new map and new quests - and voila - it's just a cheap copy.
These are just opinions of people who have never played FO4 or whose mod-skills are only enough to copy meshes or have no idea.

Surely FO76 is full of mistakes, was also FO4, Fo NV and FO3 and all Elders scrolls title.
Are there more bugs - considering the work done - no.
Actually, it is rather surprising how Bethesda managed to get a multiplayer version with this ancient CK.

I would be more interested in discussing technical details than baseless facts, speculations, and trolls.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I know, this thread has been about a game that you do not know and do not play since the beginning.

Daher meine Reaktion neulich - lass dich doch nicht vor jeden Karren spannen - war aufrichtig als Freund - und nun weiter mit Sarkasmus (Du kennst mich doch).

But since you do not want to wait any longer - after the contentless trailer for TES 6 - what are you doing now?
There are actually only 2 options:
- you're waiting
- you do not wait

But this option is actually obsolete for you - you will not be playing Bethesda games in the future either.
You're probably the downfall for this company - Winny boycotted Bethesda - global economic crisis (pclp still playing) ?

stupid question, actually there are no stupid questions only stupid answers.
How many times have you played through Skyrim and how long have you been playing it?
How many times have you played through Oblivion and how long have you been playing it?
How many times have you played through Morrowind and how long have you been playing it?
I do not want to talk about the predecessor games, Daggerfall, Arena and Redgard, also these were my favorites!

I have played every game several years, daily between 8 - 12 hours, hundreds of times played through!
For me mods are not crucial, OK, a naked body and a few outfits I have also used.
for some, the Beth games are only interesting because they are modifiable, the game, on the other hand, has for they no meaning.

46 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Good and thank God - described neutrally, FO 76 is not a FO in the series itself.
And well justified - but many do not recognize that.
You see FO4 with a new map and new quests - and voila - it's just a cheap copy.
These are just opinions of people who have never played FO4 or whose mod-skills are only enough to copy meshes or have no idea.

Surely FO76 is full of mistakes, was also FO4, Fo NV and FO3 and all Elders scrolls title.
Are there more bugs - considering the work done - no.
Actually, it is rather surprising how Bethesda managed to get a multiplayer version with this ancient CK.

I would be more interested in discussing technical details than baseless facts, speculations, and trolls.

Assassin's Creed Origins, only a year later Assassin's Creed Odyssey, pretty Kassandra.
UbiSoft goes forward, Beth remains since tens of years to stand!

by the way, why do not you make a nice naked body for Kassandra? :classic_wink:

6 minutes ago, winny257 said:

stupid question, actually there are no stupid questions only stupid answers.
How many times have you played through Skyrim and how long have you been playing it?
How many times have you played through Oblivion and how long have you been playing it?
How many times have you played through Morrowind and how long have you been playing it?
I do not want to talk about the predecessor games, Daggerfall, Arena and Redgard, also these were my favorites!

I have played every game several years, daily between 8 - 12 hours, hundreds of times played through!
For me mods are not crucial, OK, a naked body and a few outfits I have also used.
for some, the Beth games are only interesting because they are modifiable, the game, on the other hand, has for they no meaning.

I have no time to play 8 to 12 hours a day. I work for other people to get pension.
I've been playing Bethesda Games since Morowind. With modding (I create my mods, not just download) only since Oblivion.
And now?
You wasted your time with comments, I spent more than 6000 hours in CK for Skyrim - and FO is currently my hobby.
Do you have anything to say - something specific? Are not people like you, not ultimately the beneficiaries of people like me (rather less here aif LL) - right?
So what is your message?

I was never going to buy Fallout 76 because of downhill trend that Bugfesta took.

Lets just look what they did, starting with their horrible paid mods then following their creation club micro-transactions (everyone talks about other companies but bugfesta has introduced micro-transactions first with their stupid horse armour, so called, DLC)

When they said Fallout 76 would have no npcs, no proper RPG elements, no offline play, and especially day one micro-transaction I had lost all hope in this company. When I saw all the bugs in twitch videos, youtube videos, reviews of countless different individuals, I saw that I was right bugfesta has truly became just another shady company.

Just like how Bioware (who used to make better RPGs with no mods needed to fix their god damn games) bugfesta games lost my interest and this rant is coming from a person who stated with morrowind and put countless hours in their games.

They have just become some typical lazy money grabbing company, if you keep defending them, they will see no reason to stop with these horrible anti-consumer practices and keep on producing micro-transaction heavy, buggy, messy games. I just hate when consumers defend companies as if companies care about them, every company is a business and they only really care about money. Please give your hard-earned money on the ones that truly deserve it and provide you with nice quality products, not this cash grab that if you bought 2 weeks ago is now 33% cheaper.

However in the end of the day it is your money and your time.......

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I have no time to play 8 to 12 hours a day. I work for other people to get pension.
I've been playing Bethesda Games since Morowind. With modding (I create my mods, not just download) only since Oblivion.
And now?
You wasted your time with comments, I spent more than 6000 hours in CK for Skyrim - and FO is currently my hobby.
Do you have anything to say - something specific? Are not people like you, not ultimately the beneficiaries of people like me (rather less here aif LL) - right?
So what is your message?

I benefited least from modder, okay, you also converted two outfits for me, but not decisive for me.
all other games which I play are not modified.

Just now, oxtyt said:

I was never going to buy Fallout 76 because of downhill trend that Bugfesta took.

Lets just look what they did, starting with their horrible paid mods then following their creation club micro-transactions (everyone talks about other companies but bugfesta has introduced micro-transactions first with their stupid horse armour, so called, DLC)

When they said Fallout 76 would have no npcs, no proper RPG elements, no offline play, and especially day one micro-transaction I had lost all hope in this company. When I saw all the bugs in twitch videos, youtube videos, reviews of countless different individuals, I saw that I was right bugfesta has truly became just another shady company.

Just like how Bioware (who used to make better RPGs with no mods needed to fix their god damn games) bugfesta games lost my interest and this rant is coming from a person who stated with morrowind and put countless hours in their games.

They have just become some typical lazy money grabbing company, if you keep defending them, they will see no reason to stop with these horrible anti-consumer practices and keep on producing micro-transaction heavy, buggy, messy games. I just hate when consumers defend companies as if companies care about them, every company is a business and they only really care about money. Please give your hard-earned money on the ones that truly deserve it and provide you with nice quality products, not this cash grab that if you bought 2 weeks ago is now 33% cheaper.

You are basically right - I will not buy it either.
3 reasons:
The price - almost everything contained in FO4
The Atomicshop - it's an idea of a half-brain (joint venture with another freak)
Bugs- that do not have to be

If the third point is "okay" and the game does not cost more than 60 EUR - possibly at ... much less.

Just now, winny257 said:

my friend, She is with nothing to compare, whether beauty or as a game character. :classic_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

Screen_Shot_2018_09_10_at_12.07.18_PM.0.

and after so many years - she's not even a substitute for dark nights.
Holy shit - it can talk - yes, that's great. ;)

The biggest mistake in Bethesda Games so far is: it's dead. The PC has no voice (in FO4 a little bit better) and it is NOT, absolutely NO emotions to anyone (at least that's the case with me).
In Mass Effect 3, there are more emotions in the prologue than in TES4,5 or FO3, NV and FO4 combined.
And that will, if it does not change - a huge problem.
Consider Skyrim or FO4: Everything a role-playing game needs is there.
But only available - it is only completely lovelessly integrated - without meaning.

That's why I prefer to play ME3 or KCD. And that, although ME3 is not a role play at all.

Even by Bug-thesda standards Fallout 76 is a glitchy, bug-ridden mess. I haven't seen a game this broke at launch since Ride to hell: Retribution.

The only reason Bethesda has their own incredibly shitty platform now is so that they can dictate to people what all their policies are. "When you download a game, you waive the right to a refund". With this Bethesda can actually try to lockdown their games so that the only modding available will be the Creation Club. I remember, at least at the launch of the CC, using those mods would actually prevent free mods from being useable alongside the CC garbage.

8 hours ago, oxtyt said:

The whole your money argument is well in the past and redundant. This isn't about their money. This is about their choices that affect the rest of us. These publisher would rather have us leave gaming so they can continue to garner and manipulate more gamers to prey upon.

I am getting a dejavu when i see fallout 76 kind of the same now with what happened to mass effect andromeda. Right now the ball is with Bethesda. they should not have removed the offline play. An online only game could have been valid if the online was actually working. Right now when you see people play and constantly see server disconnected then this game is not playable. 

Archived