Fallout 76 announcement? (Bethesda Live Stream)

Reginald_001

8 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

So a mentally unstable manchild who throws a tantrum in a store is good? I suppose as long as it affects the right people it's all well and good. That'll show dem ebil Todd Howard! Oh right, it didn't cause trouble for anybody except the people working a shitty retail job in that store. The hivemind mentality is quite disturbing sometimes. People cheer for violent retards and reviewers who try to get a more nuanced review of the game get bombarded with dislikes and insults. Truly a proud moment for all gamers.

I'm marveling at the over-reaction to Fallout 76 displayed in the second video as well as indulging my curiosity as to other people's responses to the first. I've already stated in this thread that I have no problem with the concept of Fallout 76 whatsoever. This isn't even the first time that the Fallout series has had spinoffs outside of the genre of the main series nor was Fallout 76 a huge mystery that no one had any information on. There were plenty of streams on Twitch and Youtube posted during the beta period which could have shown potential buyers exactly what they were getting for their sixty USD. 

These videos weren't posted after release:

The second video on my previous post could have easily been labeled "Buyer Beware Beware of Buyer".

in Germany the ShitStorm is gigantic!

https://www.google.de/search?q=wütend+über+fallout+76&oq=w&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l3j69i60l3.1921j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Beth intended to target a larger audience with FO76, above all they wanted to reach the MultiPlayers, but they made this calculation without the SinglePlayers!
MultiPlayers are thrilled, however the SinglePlayers cook before fury and they are simply the majority. 

25 minutes ago, winny257 said:

https://www.google.de/search?q=wütend+über+fallout+76&oq=w&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l3j69i60l3.1921j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Beth intended to target a larger audience with FO76, above all they wanted to reach the MultiPlayers, but they made this calculation without the SinglePlayers!
MultiPlayers are thrilled, however the SinglePlayers cook before fury and they are simply the majority. 

It's a shitstorm all over the world my friend. Everyone is running around like headless chickens trying to find the nearest vault to hide from the FO76 atom bombs.

Just have a look here. We have been having fun. :)

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

These are just articles about the one dude flipping his shit. Which happened in the USA. Other articles in that search are from June or October. Stop. Fucking. Lying. I mean people simply posting youtube links to influencers that tell them either what to think or simply validate their existing opinion is already bad enough, there's no need to make it even worse. If I want to have a look at what the click farmers have to say I can go to youtube and type in 'Fallout 76 bad' myself.

2 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

These are just articles about the one dude flipping his shit. Which happened in the USA. Other articles in that search are from June or October. Stop. Fucking. Lying. I mean people simply posting youtube links to influencers that tell them either what to think or simply validate their existing opinion is already bad enough, there's no need to make it even worse. If I want to have a look at what the click farmers have to say I can go to youtube and type in 'Fallout 76 bad' myself.

you seem to be an absolute FO76 fan, have with some to quarrel, who are against Beth's business practices.
you can think what you want, for me FO76 is a ZERO NUMBER! :classic_wink:
and otherwise it's not just about this angry player!

Players bring through Atomic Bombs explosion Fallout 76 servers to crash.

https://www.wa.de/leben/digital/fallout-wut-gamer-verwuestet-gamestop-andere-bringen-server-atombomben-absturz-zr-10348820.html

Spoiler

https://mein-mmo.de/fallout-76-beta-fans-genervt/

https://winfuture.de/news,103538.html

Spoiler

that says themselves Beth. ?

Bildergebnis für in den arsch kriechen

old wisdom
who us crawls in the ass, gets shit! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

you seem to be an absolute FO76 fan, have with some to quarrel, who are against Beth's business practices.
you can think what you want, for me FO76 is a ZERO NUMBER! :classic_wink:
and otherwise it's not just about this angry player!

Players bring through Atomic Bombs explosion Fallout 76 servers to crash.

https://www.wa.de/leben/digital/fallout-wut-gamer-verwuestet-gamestop-andere-bringen-server-atombomben-absturz-zr-10348820.html

Reveal hidden contents

https://mein-mmo.de/fallout-76-beta-fans-genervt/

https://winfuture.de/news,103538.html

Reveal hidden contents

that says themselves Beth. ?

Bildergebnis für in den arsch kriechen

old wisdom
who us crawls in the ass, gets shit! :classic_smile:

I'm tired of your pointless lies. If that makes me a fan of Fallout 76 for whatever reason, then so be it. It's far from being a shitstorm, the game has received a negative reception, that's all. Hopefully enough to make Bethesda reconsider what they've been doing in recent years. 

Edit: I bothered clicking on your random links and again those last two are from June and July. It's a miracle you know how to turn on a computer without setting yourself on fire, it seems.

The press are destroying Fo76, at least the press that I read in my country.

The moral of most reviews was:

"Bethesda cannot get away any longer with not upgrading their engine, where their competition has done so. They are now so far behind the competition they might not catch up. It's overpriced for what you get, compared to the competition, there's no reason for micro-transactions, and the game lacks identity and purpose. It fails as Single Player game and it fails as Multiplayer game. There are so many bugs in the game's current state that it's unimaginable that this was released, or that it went through any kind of quality control."

40 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

I'm tired of your pointless lies. If that makes me a fan of Fallout 76 for whatever reason, then so be it. It's far from being a shitstorm, the game has received a negative reception, that's all. Hopefully enough to make Bethesda reconsider what they've been doing in recent years. 

Edit: I bothered clicking on your random links and again those last two are from June and July. It's a miracle you know how to turn on a computer without setting yourself on fire, it seems.

it does not matter how old these Links are, the anger of the players began with the announcement on the E3!
the PC the I turn on you can you not even afford, if you give Beth your money for shitty games. ?

20 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

"Bethesda cannot get away any longer with not upgrading their engine, where there competition has done so. They are now so far behind the competition they might not catch up. It's overpriced for what you get, compared to the competition, there's no reason for micro-transactions, and the game lacks identity and purpose. It fails as Single Player game and it fails as Multiplayer game. There are so many bugs in the game's current state that it's unimaginable that this was released, or that it went through any kind of quality control."

is nevertheless true, has anybody consideration taken on BioWare MEA.
This game has been criticized by almost everyone and BioWare made huge losses!
why should it Beth go better? they have more than disappointed your fans! :classic_smile:

I'm having a absolute blast playing this game. Every bit as fun as the other fallout games. Also has every bit as many bugs and frustrating issues as other fallout games.

Hopefully, modders here in Loverslab and other places will be able to mod this game and give us a sexy, pervy, whips and chains fun time in the future with other players!

38 minutes ago, patches13 said:

Hopefully, modders here in Loverslab and other places will be able to mod this game and give us a sexy, pervy, whips and chains fun time in the future with other players!

that is far from certain, in any case not on public servers!
private server probably only from Beth!
these are the prices for private servers * Conan Exiles *. :classic_wink:
have fun, still more money in Beth's bags. ?

https://mc-gameserver-mieten.de/gameserver-vergleich/conan-exiles-server-mieten/

20 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

"Bethesda cannot get away any longer with not upgrading their engine, where their competition has done so. They are now so far behind the competition they might not catch up. It's overpriced for what you get, compared to the competition, there's no reason for micro-transactions, and the game lacks identity and purpose. It fails as Single Player game and it fails as Multiplayer game. There are so many bugs in the game's current state that it's unimaginable that this was released, or that it went through any kind of quality control."

The problem is there's a pretty good chance when they upgrade their engine they will dump modding support too...
Its pretty obvious the Beth/Fallout haters are here because they don't play it anyway, they are stuck in FO1 world if they actually play anything at all and aren't just Forum Warriors.
Its obviously not a game I think I would enjoy but for the people that do, I wish them the best to do so.

7 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Well, if the reviewers are shitting on the engine they don't know what they're talking about. Engines can be upgraded and are fully modular, the problem is Bethesda's ineptitude or unwillingness to work on the engine and fix it. A new engine wouldn't mean that all the bugs would magically disappear. I mean, just look at the Unity engine - capable of powering nice games like The Forest, bugged messes like Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity as well as cheap asset flips on Steam that run with 5 fps and crash every other second.

7 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

why do the rabid, Kool-Aid-drinking beth supporters get their panties in a wad when we point out how bad we think this game is? oh well... some ppl are easily amused. no harm no foul.

I don't develop parasocial reationships so I have no personal investment in Bethesda. Besides, the people being shat on are usually those who dare to say good things about FO76, just take a look at a random 'FALLOUT 76 BAD!' video and compare the likes/dislikes as well as the insults found in the comment section with a video that has a positive or even just more nuanced view on the game. That being said, I'm not opposed to criticizing games, developers or publishers. But when people spread misinformation, use double standards and generally are happy just to see their opinions validated, no matter how many flaws there are in said validation, that's more about being a retard than it is about being critical. I also don't like that people nowadays overly rely on watching youtube videos and following the herd instead of taking a step back and think for themselves. I've noticed a recent trend where people just spam links to youtube videos, if I want to see what's going on on youtube I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. Convenience and personal gain rarely converge on accident, and given that youtubers are always interested in some more of those sweet, sweet clicks and potential new supporters for their patreon farm, I don't trust them anymore than I would the likes of Kotaku or RockPaperShotgun.

Archived