Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

Setup: ~200 mods excluding tex/mesh replacers. ~170 plugins excluding SKSE DLLs. Some may consider this "light". I think its close to the maximum SSE can handle neatly without sideeffects. I spent a few months killing every mod from my setup that causes issues. No mercy.

As a result i now play nearly without problems or quirks, except for the occassional random crash every 2 hours or so. But there's one bug i never managed to fix: I have a corrupted SkyUI outfit group. Just one, the others work fine. Corrupted how? Well no matter what gear i put in that group (its group 3), when i activate it some parts fail to equip. Tried to fix it for hours but no luck.

So now i just my skyui hotkeys mapped to skip group 3: F1=group1, F2=group2, F3=group4, F4=group5, and so on

• 2 weeks later...

So am I the only one who has occasional weirdness in his game? Has Bethesda mysteriously brought out an update that I'm unaware of and fixed everything? Can't believe for a minute that no-one else has anything to show....

It would seem that viewing partially transparent clothing through a ghost has some interesting effects.

Odd4.jpg.42eae797e13fe352fb72e24ce2141f04.jpg

And there is also the mystery of the disappearing alchemy lab in Dragonsreach.

Odd5.jpg.8b6881584e63de07f97e2597121b61d6.jpg

On 7/4/2021 at 9:47 AM, Arizona_Steve said:

So am I the only one who has occasional weirdness in his game? Has Bethesda mysteriously brought out an update that I'm unaware of and fixed everything? Can't believe for a minute that no-one else has anything to show....

It would seem that viewing partially transparent clothing through a ghost has some interesting effects.

Reveal hidden contents

Odd4.jpg.42eae797e13fe352fb72e24ce2141f04.jpg

And there is also the mystery of the disappearing alchemy lab in Dragonsreach.

Reveal hidden contents

Odd5.jpg.8b6881584e63de07f97e2597121b61d6.jpg

I did just very recently have a whole Bandit Camp (from the More Bandit Camps Mod) just suddenly blink out of existence, a Dragon attacked the Camp and suddenly POOF!!! The Camp just completely disappeared, I ran over and checked it out, it hadn't gone invisible, it simply wasn't there anymore, weird...No pics, because nothing to take a pic of lol

Here is a glitch of my game, caused (most probably) by combo of NFF with relaxing followers and mods changing combat and protection. Also RDO makes vanilla followers a bit more chatty.

I'm in the College talking to Tolfdier in the Hall of The Elements.  J'Zargo is somewhere nearby, walking around the hall, I'm hearing Onmund training his Destruction.

In a minute while still talking to Tolfdier I hear NPC screams as if combat has started. I turn around and I see J'Zargo zapping Onmund - I guess J'Zargo while passing by was burned by Onmund's spell and attacked. And, guess what, fried his ass, Onmund is fucking dead. And how, do you think, J'Zargo reacts to the fact that he just has killed another apprentice?

- What a coward, didn't even put up a proper fight!

Yes, he literally said that.

And now they blame me!

On 7/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, InsolentTedium said:

I did just very recently have a whole Bandit Camp (from the More Bandit Camps Mod) just suddenly blink out of existence, a Dragon attacked the Camp and suddenly POOF!!! The Camp just completely disappeared, I ran over and checked it out, it hadn't gone invisible, it simply wasn't there anymore, weird...No pics, because nothing to take a pic of lol

More Bandit Camps was always bugged AF.

Edited by phillout

Too many NPC's in my Game perhaps, my glitch, I play a Werewolf and he currently has Serana in tow...three times now a Vigilant of Stendarr (not the same one), spawns on my Dovah as he goes through a loading door, then hangs with him and Serana and acts like a Follower, fighting beside my Dovah and Serana until the Vigilant either gets lost somewhere along the way, or gets killed in combat...I checked the last Vigilant and found a note on him, the Note is a directive to kill my Dovah as a Daedra Worshiper (my Dovah worships Hircine using the Wintersun Mod)...I'm finding it entertaining :) 

ScreenShot21.png

• 2 weeks later...

Always use Live Another Life to start out camping near Helgen. I usually end up going with Ralof which means Hadvar is KILLED by falling rocks. Fast-forward a few hours and I'm attacked by a generic 'Assassin' who has a note from HADVAR putting out a hit on me cause I looted a few items from him before going with Ralof.

8 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Always use Live Another Life to start out camping near Helgen. I usually end up going with Ralof which means Hadvar is KILLED by falling rocks. Fast-forward a few hours and I'm attacked by a generic 'Assassin' who has a note from HADVAR putting out a hit on me cause I looted a few items from him before going with Ralof.

Sounds like you need them..

newsbild-ghostbusters.jpg.eb63ee19ff2bf1d0eb21c132504ef9b7.jpg

Edited by Gukahn

Maximum carnage and 3dnpc's. this is going to be fun.

Gorr got his ass handed to him by the bandit's at inalta foothill's and when he stopped bleeding out this is what he now look's like. ? 

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.thumb.png.e70a04359b83fa99a7feacf716227d49.pngScreenShot26.thumb.png.808bd94c37fab4b5d7d45a8ee2048a50.pngScreenShot27.thumb.png.8cc3f850a4e61f97ee1ef1732b7cba37.pngScreenShot25.thumb.png.07f5d2b123f5cd0d83932e22a3704efa.png

1 ugly mother fucker.  no ctd = profit.

Edited by nemocdt
19 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Wish I had taken a screenshot. I Have Immersive Encounters and Extended Encounters installed, just came across a naked male Khajiit named 'werewolf' on my way to Whiterun after Bleak Falls Barrow.

If you hang around them long enough, they turn into Werewolves :) ...I play a Werewolf and have hunted beside two of those NPC's so far :)

• 1 month later...

I really hate Skyrim. I keep coming back to it, telling myself "it's going to be different this time," but it never is... ?

So, what you're looking at here is my character... no, not the legs; that's my follower. Look down at her feet. THAT is my character.

Spoiler

Skyrim_Sex1.jpg.e4d5601a6304d5c55046901a8c5499b6.jpg

I figured out that this is an Estrus animation triggered by Deviously Enchanted Chests... It's just having some insane scaling issues I haven't managed to solve yet. (Open to suggestions.)

Spoiler

Skyrim_Sex3.jpg.5aea8e08c4fd109bd62e5ee0e4729158.jpg

It's something to see, at least... weird, flailing, daddy-longlegs-looking monstrosity.

Spoiler

Skyrim_Sex2.jpg.f3eb1db3d0474c317b375f7d87ba32c1.jpg

AI adjustments: FAILED

Spoiler

Tried to make some changes to follower behavior to let them walk side by side rather than the classic walk behind each other. Didn't quite work the way I've wanted.

Spoiler

Skyrim7090.thumb.png.bf1d14411adf7577f6b520c7e052dad9.png

While they indeed use less space than before, there's still room for improvement, obviously.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:01 AM, Speed Metal said:

AI adjustments: FAILED

Hide contents

Tried to make some changes to follower behavior to let them walk side by side rather than the classic walk behind each other. Didn't quite work the way I've wanted.

Hide contents

Skyrim7090.thumb.png.bf1d14411adf7577f6b520c7e052dad9.png

While they indeed use less space than before, there's still room for improvement, obviously.

The guard going for the more obvious view here is a nice touch, lmao

Been a while since I posted on this thread, so here we go again. What started off as a simple evaluation of many of the available skin textures ended up like this when I played around with some of my follower pull spells and accidentally selected the one I use for combat testing. I still haven't figured out where the obsession with wailing on carriage horses comes from:

Strange01.jpg.e3754c9c6b9a2c9e730483d3e6cfcee0.jpg

Someone needs to get off their high horse:

Strange02.jpg.a9f49bb24e5afbbc7f28369483af5957.jpg

Katria seems to want a little more than simply finding the Aetherium Forge:

Strange03.jpg.fd81df7edeccd51735774421fcd6e04f.jpg

The Dragonborn sometimes gets a little self-conscious seeing the partner selections of some of his followers:

Strange04.jpg.9545abb4f143f009591c37504e372caa.jpg

Carriage horses should not try magic tricks after consuming Skooma:

Strange05.jpg.8f3a6d5d9d9e5dcb1ec9b2a6aebcca63.jpg

Horker yoga hour:

Strange06.jpg.94841364a0343234dd9652b9e5df9b1f.jpg

Getting that sinking feeling in the Hall of Valor:

Strange07.jpg.d366828292f20dd8ed3f2cf7ceeff874.jpg

One of my followers decided that getting encased in ice amounted to foreplay:

Strange08.jpg.6bead864b29895cada66584122dc84fa.jpg

Lydia just hangin' around:

Strange09.jpg.e7c16c0037724dc29d088887fb922469.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Walked into Solitude and somehow the Executioner not the bandit ended up in the shackles added by public executions, she should have gapped it but just stood there looking as confused as me.

Spoiler

ScreenShot139.thumb.png.9d91b03c6668b6f1ed2beabef1a813f7.png

this one was weird, i use SAC just hang, it's great.

However i ended up in the standing on a horse riding glitch escaping from that bitch Gerda's hired thug's in whiterun and died on the horse

unfortunately it locked the freecam when i died, but this is me being hung with the pole mounted in the back of the horse.

Spoiler

ScreenShot138.thumb.png.05302c9c1afbad2973c78a4f4ea4f870.png

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

The penguins are mocking you

A schoolboy joke from the UK:

Q "Why don't polar bears eat penguins?"

A "Because they can't get the wrapper off".

McVities Penguin Chocolate Biscuit Bar 24.6 g | Approved Food

Edited by Grey Cloud