Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which mod(s) are the mini skirt and boots from?

I tracked down the schoolgirl skirt to here - it's number 63.

The boots are a variant of the UNP boots mod, I used the non-high-heel version: link

Needless to say I did a lot of retexturing.

A little more follower combat testing. Can't get away without using tgm at the console. I have no idea why I find it fun to get chased around by a horde of angry ladies.

ScreenShot71.jpg.3a333d06dc4aef9f748f28cf10f5c708.jpg

6 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

I have no idea why I find it fun to get chased around by a horde of angry ladies.

This reminds me of the criminal who was allowed to choose the manner of his own execution, in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

Parental Advisory: the following spoiler does not contain anything Skyrim related, but does contain moving images of boobs.

Spoiler

Monty_Python_s_The_Meaning_of_Life_Death.gif.6892265b2f84af836d41b5448c88c3e2.gif

QZl2.gif.879d834bb14719e2e2e6339d1355f016.gif

I've seen this gel many times before but I don't recall her being so short. I've seen him too but I don't recall him being so tall. I don't recall ever seeing them together or in the S-B in come to that.

This is a LAL 'patron of an inn' start - the weirdness is there waiting for me when I arrive. ?

1175856227_LittleandLarge.jpg.6da75d5626acc7a921d0cebcf61814a4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 9:57 AM, dragondoom42 said:

But my current annoyance is the delay before a sex animation starts

I keep toying with the idea of moving the SexLab animation selection engine to SKSE, among other things. It seems to be very restricted in terms of the animations that are selected, even if I have 400 or so loaded via SLAL.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No real need for a screen shot since it wouldn't be interesting but Reanimating the corpses of bandits in my game, often leaves me with an additional enemy.

Their factions are clearly not being cleared or are resetting (as I've had this happen a couple of minutes into a reanimation.) so they will attack me over anything else, they will attack other bandits but as the PC I will always take precedence as the object of their "affection."

I seem to recall the statue in the prison cell warning me about necromancy after choosing that as a start... Maybe this was what she was talking about.

• 5 months later...

I left the Mare with the intention of going to the guard room round the back. I had a quick look in Arcadia's little herb garden at the back of her shop. I turn around to head for the guard room and I'm looking at a dead body.

1478397651_LilMB.jpg.4c45819b6e32f2d79a3f53cf5f91a0c9.jpg

Saw her the day before, alive and well. Naked but alive and well. I suppose it could be a skooma OD ? but why is she about as far away from the main gate and her home as you can get? Weird thing was that I resurrected her (I look after my customers ? ) and her clothes reappeared as she hurried off home.

Quite a few NPCs have disappeared during the course of this game but she is the first I have found lying dead. Mikael went a long time ago.

It's even worse in Solitude. The snooty sister who collects the wood and Vivienne  - both long gone. Not sure about Greta.

I've not seen Camilla in Riverwood for a long time but she is a replacer and has a strange sandbox which takes her all sorts of places.

There's quite a few others who I can't recall at the minute.

When I eventually got to the guard room I got this:

1329512004_Guardshield.jpg.ba79a2c7a6681b56d67a9f17642154cd.jpg

I've been swapping meshes again. It's made a big difference.

Hjorni.jpg.4e6cf9b227f43a3c8c378ce6c160e9ed.jpg

Emphasis on 'big'. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread needs a kick up to the top of the pile.

Followers. They have picked up some really weird sleeping habits...

Oddities7.jpg.56dd388c159ec78ffe7fdb46ae54f7e5.jpg

...not to mention that they don't care about social norms when it comes to jumping into someone else's grave.

Oddities6.jpg.13a43c30d6e4d8cfff50ae74b1dec198.jpg

On the upside, they do have a sense of responsibility when it looks like the Nord dungeons are getting a little too dusty.

Oddities8.jpg.e06388fb14a38cecf30275cf1415bfb4.jpg

The biggest downside is that they'll walk away or simply sit and watch when their friends decide to jump the Dragonborn.

Oddities9.jpg.50da6719e850429e68f75be999c78d40.jpg

8 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

This thread needs a kick up to the top of the pile.

Followers. They have picked up some really weird sleeping habits...

Can you tell me what the outfits are they're wearing please (the pretty skirts and tops)

Edited by Slorm
4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Can you tell me what the outfits are they're wearing please (the pretty skirts and tops)

That might be easier said than done. When my wife is not complaining about my hands burning off when I have firebolt/incinerate at the ready, she's describing my Skyrim as "playing dress-up with slutty women". I've picked up a large number of outfits from the Nexus over the years and add them to a single mod that acts as a repository for them all. I also do a lot of retexturing and I also have a habit of "scaling the skirts in the Z axis" via Outfit Studio before modelling them to the Sevenbase body that I use.

With that being said I can point you to a few of them:

First picture - Yellow is Les Sucettes (retextured) - Pink is Highheels Dress Outfits (dress is yellow there, I have a pink retexture) - Black/White is Cats Lady Outfit with the skirt shortened and some retexturing.

Second picture is COCO Student Uniform

Third picture is an outfit that comes with a follower, that I have adapted for general use.

Edited by Arizona_Steve
17 hours ago, Arizona_Steve said:

On the upside, they do have a sense of responsibility when it looks like the Nord dungeons are getting a little too dusty.

That brings back nightmares of "bob" my tank follower, I'd be fighting or doing anything and he'd be a brushing up behind me :( or selling roses in falkreath.

Oh and a pic of michael too

Spoiler

enb2021_5_18_17_17_16.jpg

Spoiler

enb2021_5_20_18_46_04.jpg

Spoiler

enb2021_4_26_13_28_56.jpg

Edited by pinkfluf
put the piccies in spoilers